Lydia's Paisley Tent

Story Info
A test kitchen becomes an erotic playground.
1.7k words
4.13
2.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't believe this is happening!" exclaimed Lydia, as she held up her recent purchase, an aqua blue sundress, accented with mauve, white and blue paisleys. "Who would have ever thought that I would go on a business trip to Vegas, and on the restaurant's dime?" She was just a part time accountant, but they were sending her to the Las Vegas trade show for two days to scope out new software. She was a newcomer to the workforce, having been a stay-at-home mom for nearly twenty years, before her husband left with his secretary on a business trip of his own, never to return.

But now it was her turn to fly, and she relished the idea. A new hair style, new shoes, and two new dresses!. She had also purchased a navy blue bra and panty set, and when she tried them on, she experienced a pleasant tingle between her legs. It was so nice to feel sexy again! So sexy, in fact, that she spent a half hour doing a thorough bikini trim. So what if no one else saw it? It make her feel young and alive!. Not to mention that the trim had allowed her delicate pink slit to contact the silk of the panties and when she walked, the tingle bordered on a throb.

The flight to Las Vegas was an adventure in itself. So many passengers with a look of anticipation on their faces!. So many attractive men that she would not have even noticed even months before! The shuttle delivered her to the hotel and the cute desk clerk informed her that she had been upgraded to a suite! How could this dream adventure get any better? Little did she know...

On the desk in her suite was a placard that read, "Please join us in the ballroom for a Mix and Mingle from 7 PM to 9 PM." She normally would have shied away from such an event, but this was no ordinary day. She carefully selected a new pair of harem pants and a blousy top and prepared to mix and mingle, or at least to watch others do it.

Once in the ballroom, Lydia was astonished at the number of people and it soon left her feeling insecure and anonymous. However, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed two very handsome forty-ish men, one a dark blonde and the other a salt and pepper brunette, and no matter where she wandered, they seemed to always be in her field of vision. "Who is eyeing who?" she had to admit asking herself. After many side glances and attempts at nonchalance, she looked up and saw them directly in front of her.

"Hi. I'm Kirk and this is Marco" said the blonde. "We don't mean to stalk you, but you look like this might be your first time. We would be honored to show you around." Lydia replied, "I look that green, huh?" and she blushed. This only attracted the men more, and Kirk said, "Come on. Let the tour begin!" They left the ballroom and toured the meeting rooms, the vendor displays, and the administrative center. When they were done, they waved and said, "We have been traveling all day and are ready to cash out. Welcome to Vegas!" Lydia couldn't resist following them out of the room with her eyes.

The next morning, she put on the paisley dress along with the navy blue bra and panties. She had never looked better, she thought, and she wondered if Kirk and Marco would be around to notice. The opening keynote address was groaningly boring, but in the middle of it, Lydia had a sense of someone watching her. Trying not to be obvious, she glanced to her left, and half way across the room sat Kirk. He had radar lock on her eyes and he was smiling. He mimed falling asleep and looked back over his shoulder, motioning her to follow him. At the break, they both left their seats and met in the lobby. "There is only so much boredom one person can take" said Kirk. "Would you like to see some other rooms?" The sexual tension in the air was unmistakable, and Lydia fought with herself as to what to say. "Well...I don't know...maybe just for a bit." Kirk smiled and softly said, "Your choice, of course." And after a few seconds of a silent pause, he took her hand and said, "Let's go!"

Down the corridor and around a corner, Kirk eased open a door into a smaller room, a test kitchen filled with utensils, appliances, and cooking stations. He approached Lydia, and she started to object. "What is happening here? What if someone comes in? And what are you planning...?" Kirk cut her off and pulled her to him, kissing her hard on the mouth, at the same time resting his hands on her breasts. "We will be just fine! Trust me!" "But I don't..." and he interrupted her again, spinning her around until her back spooned in next to his chest. He caressed her breasts from behind as he planted wet kisses on her neck and shoulders.

She was beginning to melt. He felt her push back slightly against him, finding his growing erection pushing at the base of her spine. "But what if...?" "Too late for that" Kirk murmured. "Stay right there. Don't move." She complied, and he walked a few steps away to pick up a stack of kitchen towels. He spread a towel over a low-profile serving cart and returned to Lydia. Putting his arms around her from behind, he walked her to the cart and said, "Bend over," lovingly but firmly pushing her over at the waist until she was torso down on the cart. He then picked up the hem of the blue dress and flipped it over her head, bringing the navy blue panties into view. He stroked the backs of her bare legs with an expert touch and caressed the blue silk panties, smiling as he noticed that they were becoming moist in the middle. As he eased them down, she murmured "oh...oh..what are you..." but when the panties were on the floor, she nervously but willingly stepped out of them.

As she lie bent over the cart, the paisley dress formed a tent over her head. The fresh cool air tickled her buttocks and pussy, and though she was filled with disbelief, she felt more aroused than she had ever been. Her apprehension faded away and she heard Kirk undressing behind her. She supposed that he was naked, and her guess was confirmed, as she felt him tease her cheeks open, followed by him running the tip of his substantial cock from clit to cleft and back, again and again. Out of nowhere, she had a wild, irrational memory from her high school days. "Oh my! He must belong to the 5-H Club! He is Hung, Hard, Hot, Horny, and Hungry!"

He artfully repeated his clit to cleft stroking until he came to rest at the cleft, gently nudging himself against her tight rosebud. Lydia groaned something unintelligible about, "not there...too big.." but her words were cut short as she felt his silky precum lubricating her. He pushed a little more firmly, just enough to smooth out the wrinkles but not enough to penetrate. She wasn't able to resist pushing back against him in an effort to push the 5-H cock into herself, no matter how impossible it seemed. Kirk chuckled appreciatively and leaned over her back to whisper into her ear, "That is so hot and I love anal too, but that is Plan B. Plan A should come first, don't you think?" From underneath the paisley tent came more breathless murmurs, to which he replied, "Is that your timid way of saying fuck me?" Her felt her head nod as she whispered back, "yessss!"

With that, he lifted her buttocks up and began his entrance into her secret passage. She was on fire and he entered her just enough to get the head over the edge, and then back out again. From underneath the tent, a gasp and a protest, and he entered again, this time about an inch deeper, only to withdraw again half way. He was a master, and he repeated the sequence over and over again, advance, withdraw, gasp, until he was in to the hilt, and Lydia could feel his balls flapping close to her. She groaned, loudly this time, and managed, "More more more more!" It was then that the fucking increased in speed and power.

She was so wet, so frenzied, as he grasped her hips and began bucking and stretching her, her lips clinging to his shaft with each thrust, tugging gently on her clit and pushing her closer and close to the edge. She heard Kirk pant as he dug his fingernails into her hips, undoubtedly leaving passion marks. His firms thrusts pushed her forward until her clit came into contact with the towel on the edge of the cart. She exploded in climax as she felt his hardness break. They were speechless and breathless for a few moments as Kirk pushed back from her and used a towel to dry the flood from the backs of her legs. He then pulled the hem of her dress back from over her head and helped her stand up straight. Pulling her close again, he whispered one word in her ear. "Perfect."

"Not a good idea for us to leave at the same time" Kirk said as he walked to the door. As he opened it, she saw another man with his back to the entrance. It was Marco, the hunk with the salt and pepper hair. Kirk turned back to Lydia and said, "You didn't think that I would do this without posting a guard, did you?" As he eased out of the room, Kirk turned to Marco and said, simply, "Switch."

Lydia trembled again in disbelief as Marco approached her with a lusty grin on his face and bulge in the front of his pants, obviously another member of the 5-H Club. She would not have thought it possible, but she was starting again to tingle, and then to throb. With her imagination running wild and her breathing becoming rapid and heavy, Marco spun her around for the second time that day and whispered into her ear,

"Plan B"