Lydia's Service Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got off the seat and stood against the back wall, facing him.

He checked his phone and frowned. He spoke quietly but with authority,

"OK I was hoping that we'd be moving now but there has been some delay, so stay to stay quiet and do exactly what I say."

I nodded in agreement. He continued,

"If anyone looks under the curtain they need to see one set of feet, so get on the seat, squatting with your knees spread, back against the wall and your hands behind your neck, fingers linked together."

I got in position, fully aware that the spread of my legs gave him an unhindered view of my vagina and anus. My toes were bent against the seat and my heels raised to maintain the squatting position.

The man bent down and pulled out the items from each of the brown bags. I could not see what they were as he positioned them below the seat. He began folding and placing my clothes, shoes and clutch bag in the two brown paper bags.

He checked his phone again, frowning. He spoke to me.

"We're here for a while so you need to be silent and let me deal with things."

He bent and searched one of the bags, standing up again with my knickers in his hand.

"One question, and I'll answer you, then you have to be gagged," he explained,

"So choose wisely and be quick."

My head spun thinking of what to ask.

"Why am I being treated like this?" was far too vague.

"What is going to happen to me?" likewise, was not specific enough.

I decided upon referring to the extent of my freedom under Brian's regime and asked,

"Can I walk away?"

His answer was emphatic,

"No you cannot!"

My heart sank and raced at the same time. This registered a significant change. This was no longer a game.

"Now open your mouth wide!" he ordered me.

He pushed my knickers inside my mouth, filling it and making me puff out my cheeks and breathe through my nose.

Time passed slowly. My body was starting to feel the effects of the position I was in after just a few minutes. My toes hurt where they were taking my weight, bent against the seat base. My knees hurt due to the squat position and my hips from spreading my legs. My back was aching and my arms from the position I had to hold. As my mouth was full of my knickers I could neither complain nor breathe deeply to ease my aches.

The man bent down and spoke in my ear,

"Stop fidgeting and slouching. Get your back straight, your knees wide and stick your tits out. That's your only warning. Next time I'll stuff your tights up your cunt, and if that doesn't work your bra will be going up your ass!"

I tensed myself, staring straight ahead, my joints throbbing as I struggled not to move, even slightly. I barely felt able to breathe without twitching or moving in some way.

Several footsteps and conversations could be heard passing by our cubicle as other customers entered, changed in, and leaving the other cubicles. It seemed like a long time. Familiar clicking footsteps heralded the return of the assistant who had visited previously.

"Everything OK in there?" she asked in her shrill voice.

The man pulled back the curtain slightly and put his head outside the curtain. He spoke in a very different tone of voice to her, very jolly and friendly,

"Yes, all good thanks, except for a me being a bit optimistic on sizes."

Her voice changed to a much friendlier tone as she replied,

"Yes, tell me about it, I do that myself. If you need me to get anything in another size for you, just ask."

I heard her footsteps disappear out of the changing area. I took the opportunity to relax slightly for a few seconds, hopeful that the man would not notice.

Unfortunately, he did notice, and I spent the next few minutes distracted at least by a new discomfort as he slowly and purposefully pushed my tights into my vagina, stretching it with his fingers whilst poking the dry, nylon material inside me.

A steady stream of customers passed by our black curtain, unaware that behind it I was having a pair of tights forced into my vagina.

When satisfied with his work, the man poked my anus and whispered,

"I hope that's enough of a reminder because getting a bra shoved up your ass is going to be much more painful."

As well as uncomfortable due to the position I was in and the items pushed inside me, I was also very cold. Goosebumps had come up on my skin and I shivered. A cold breeze floated across my breasts.

The man's phone vibrated and he answered the call quietly.

"Yes, all in hand. Comfort isn't an option. I've had her squat on display for the last twenty minutes and we are below the main air conditioning unit in here. Her nipples could cut glass!"

His description was not so exaggerated. My cold nipples were like bullets as the icy gusts flowed over them.

"OK she'll be ready. Ring when you are entering Preston Street."

He put the phone in his pocket and spoke to me.

"Nearly time now. When I tell you to, you stand up and put on what I give you quickly and quietly and get ready to move out of here."

Several more minutes passed as he looked at his phone. The air conditioning seemed to have gone into overdrive and my nipples remained hard while goosebumps covered my breasts and areolae. My teeth would undoubtedly have chattered had it not been for the knickers in my mouth.

He put away his phone, bent down and pulled the tights out of my vagina, quickly and with some force. I bit down on the knickers in my mouth as the effects of the rapid withdrawal subsided. He pulled down my chin and took the knickers from my mouth.

"Stand up and put this on!"

He handed me an item of clothing he had retrieved from underneath the seat. My legs were stiff and my toes had pins and needles from the position I had been forced to maintain.

It was a thin bath robe in grey polyester. It had a large label on it stating that it had been reduced in price. I put it on and pulled it around me, tying the waist cord. It was a little small and short, stopping at part way down my thighs, but at least it covered my buttocks and crotch unless I bent down. Because it was small, the cleavage it created was quite exaggerated, stretching almost to my navel even when pulled tight.

"These too, and try not to trip up if you aren't used to walking in them."

He kicked out a pair of black plastic sliders from under the seat. These had white stripes across their straps and a label indicating that they were from the reduced rail, too.

They were on the large side, but I could keep them on if i curled my toes slightly. The man picked up the two carrier bags with my clothes and clutch bag in them.

"When I say so, you will walk directly out of the shop and to the road side. I will be behind you. A black car will pull up beside you. As soon as you get to the road, slip the shoes off and undo the belt on that robe."

He tugged on the cord to make his point. The robe opened, exposing my breasts, stomach and vagina. I pulled it closed and tied the cord again.

"When the car arrives, the back door will open. Take the robe off, drop it, and get in the seat! You will get your stuff back later."

He took out his phone again and looked at it, tapping it a few times. He quickly pocketed it, pulled back the curtain, and said to me,

"Go, go now, and hurry up! Keep your hands where I can see them."

I shuffled out and walked as naturally as I could, fully aware that i must look somewhat out of place in a small, thin bath robe and sliders walking through a large department store.

The robe's size, material and the fact that it was tied with a thin cord of the same material meant that it slipped as I walked, with the front gradually opening up and exposing my stomach and navel very quickly. My instinct was to pull it closed, which I did once before being admonished for it.

"Hands where I can see them, eyes forward!"

I let my hands drop and felt a cold breeze of air on my stomach, chest and my vagina as I opened the store's door to go out onto the street. The robe's belt was slipping and as I came to the road, it was hanging down.

I stared straight ahead, hoping that nobody was noticing my state of deshabille. The man spoke from behind me.

"Lose the shoes, now!" I kicked off the sliders and stood on the cold pavement in my bare feet.

A nondescript black saloon car approached, indicating that it was pulling over. I guessed that this must be what the man was expecting. When it was perhaps ten feet away, he grabbed the collar of the robe and pulled it down and off me, leaving me standing naked for a second or two until the car pulled up.

The rear door opened. the windows were tinted and inside was quite dark. I climbed into the car and sat in the seat.

The man sat next to me spoke.

"Put the seat belt on, Doctor. An alarm sounds if the sensors detect you and you aren't wearing your belt."

He was very smartly, and expensively dressed in a grey suit. His hair was salt and peppered, black, and steel grey at his temples. He was probably in his early forties.

"Now, before we begin our conversation, did Tony treat you fairly?"

"Tony was the man who made me strip just now?" I asked.

He nodded,

"Yes, did he treat you fairly?"

The wording was specific, "fairly," not, "kindly," or even, "with respect."

"Yes, he treated me fairly, if you count making me strip naked, and torturing me fair," I retorted.

He laughed,

"That was hardly torture. You will come to understand that only too well."

He paused before delivering his next statement.

"Now, Doctor Lydia Beaumont, I believe that you have a message for me."

I was shocked that he knew my real name.

"I don't think I do," I said, "I don't know who you are, let alone have any message for you."

He steepled his hands and looked at me as though looking through me.

"After you had finished serving my client with your body what did he say to you?"

It clicked now. and I replied,

"He said, 'Thank your Master for me,' or something similar."

He looked at me quizzically now. "So..."

I was a little scared, but considering I was naked in a car with three men I didn't know, I still had some confidence to answer brazenly,

"Are you inferring that you are my Master now?"

He laughed,

"Doctor Beaumont, you are naked in my car. You just voluntarily undressed to meet me. You let one of my paying clients put his bare cock inside you. I have been your Master for some time."

I was confused and a little more scared now,

"But ... but ... Brian,"

He laughed again.

"Brian tried very hard to impress us with his handling of you but when we pushed him to speed things up, well, let's just say he didn't have the caliber we expected."

I was stunned, but I still didn't know whether this was totally true or not.

"But .. surely ... in the beginning at least ... Brian was acting for himself?"

He smiled and answered calmly,

"Of course he was. He recruited you himself from your very specific and brave advert. Brian wanted to play with the big boys. Although it was entertaining watching your various punishment sessions, he didn't move you along quickly enough until we pushed."

I shook my head, confused again,

"You watched my punishments?"

"Indeed, and you do have a fantastic pain threshold, Doctor. Beaumont" he replied.

I was only now realizing the significance of him calling me by my proper name. This was no opportunist event, it had been planned in some depth. I was a little worried now as to where it was all going.

"He was filming me wasn't he?" I asked.

"No, we were filming you."

He showed me his phone. The video playing showed me strapped to Brian's bench, naked, as he used a cane on my buttocks. He clicked on another and it showed me with Brian's penis in my mouth.

The last one was the most shocking. It showed Brian having sex with me, from several angles including close ups on my vagina and my face.

I slumped, resigned to whatever was in store for me.

"What now?" I asked.

"I'd like to make you an offer," he said, smiling.

"I would like you to become one of my pigsluts. You have a real aptitude for it, and it will be everything you desire."

I laughed now,

"One of your pig sluts? So tell me what being a pig slut entails."

He steepled his hands again.

"You would be at my beck and call for sexual service to me and to my trusted associates. Also, you would be expected to attend sessions where you would be tortured sexually for the entertainment of groups of men."

He paused, possibly reflecting on what he had just told me.

"In addition, you would attend sessions where you would be restrained in position for a period of time so that paying customers can fuck all your holes as much as they want to. It's a bit like a glory hole facility but more entertaining for our clients."

He paused again.

"You would also be expected to entertain paying clients with your body, specifically unprotected sex with all three of your holes. Finally you would submit to being corrected, disciplined and punished, involving pain and humiliation."

"It sounds positively charming, " I quipped sarcastically,

"Where do I sign?"

He laughed,

"You don't have to, just go along with what Brian wants, turn up on Sunday and it will all fall into place from there."

The car had stopped. I realized that we were outside my apartment block's parking entrance.

"What happens if I don't?" I asked.

"Then you don't." he replied, shrugging his shoulders, "but you will."

"I won't!" I replied, emphatically.

The front seat passenger, a younger man got out and opened my door. The suited man spoke again, Your clothes, bag and shoes are outside your door, Doctor Beaumont."

I got out, naked and cold and ran barefoot to the roller door, quickly typing in my code to gain entry. The car was gone when I looked back. I took the cold concrete stairs up to my floor, rather than risk being seen in the lift. Thankfully I saw nobody and retrieved my things, neatly placed outside my door.

I checked my phone. A new text message from another unknown number said,

"I LOOK FORWARD TO SPENDING MORE TIME WITH YOU DOCTOR BEAUMONT"

This time I texted back,

"Why me?"

The reply came almost instantly,

"I HAVE VERY SPECIFIC TASTES."

This was followed up very quickly with,

"I WANT A DOCTOR IN MY COLLECTION."

I felt oddly flattered. I replied,

"You have very strange tastes to be picking on me."

In a way, although I should have been perturbed I felt strangely calm and in control. Evidently I either wasn't, or that was what this man would have me believe.

If anything I felt a little mischievous. I decided, possibly foolishly, to yank Brian's chain a little to see who reacted and how. I did wonder what his man thought he had on me, apart from illicitly acquired sex tapes, that is. Well, he could do his worst, whatever that entailed. I had not done anything illegal, so I was definitely not going to be blackmailed!

I sent via courier to Brian a mobile phone I paid cash at Tesco for. I phoned and said that I would meet him for sex on Wednesday and I would do whatever he desired willingly, apart from anal penetration of any kind. However, it had to be at a venue of my choosing, and he would not know until thirty minutes beforehand, plus he had to answer some questions regarding who and what I was dealing with.

I booked a room at a small hotel just off the seafront in the Kemptown area and slept overnight there on Tuesday, waking Wednesday and preparing to call Brian at midday. I paid cash for the room under a false name, and stated that I wanted absolutely no visitors until Wednesday afternoon when I would specify who was to visit and what they would say to gain entry.

At just after ten thirty there was a knock at the door. I looked through the spyhole and my heart sank. Standing outside the door were the stocky man who had made me undress in the Primark changing rooms, and the well dressed man who called himself my Master. There was little point in delaying nor scoping out contingencies. I had been caught red handed. How, I did not know, but caught I was and now I had to face up to that.

I let them in. The man from the car was obviously in charge, the boss so to speak. The other man, Tony, was carrying a small, black case.

"Whilst I admire your spirit Doctor Beaumont, your playing games has become tedious very quickly," stated the boss.

The logical side of my brain was telling me that I had nothing to answer for, and nobody to answer to. The emotional side of my brain had me feeling guilt, regret and wanting to be punished so that I could show remorse.

For what seemed a long time I stood in reflection, before my emotional side overpowered my logic, and I hung my head,

"I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

The boss shook his head,

"No you should not have done it, but you did, and now you will face the consequences."

I sighed,

"I had better cancel the date with my Sister at the tea rooms. I guess you know about that, too?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Your Sister is not like you. She is a lovely lady in her own way, but not as strongly independent as you. She craves company. You should keep the date and take her out."

"How do you know what my Sister is like?" I quizzed him.

"Because my employee who is with her now, tells me so." He stated. I gulped with genuine shock and fear for my Sister, not for me. He read me very well.

"Your Sister had the looks when you were both young, did she not?" I nodded because it was true.

"Her looks meant that she did not have to be as gifted nor work as hard as you did." I nodded again. "So tell me how that worked out for her life plan?"

I sighed, "She married rich men, older men, twice, which meant she lived a kept existence then benefited from inheritance, also twice."

He looked at me, cocking his head to one side,

"Have things changed now she is older?"

I sighed again,

"She makes up for the fact that she is no longer young by being wealthy. She pays for affection most of the time."

He nodded this time,

"More than you know, Doctor Beaumont. Her appetite and tastes have brought her to my attention. She is a client of mine, a position that places her at a level of vulnerability that she does not realize."

His last sentence was delivered in a most chilling manner.

He laughed almost as though he was dismissing the significance of his last statement. I suspected that it was perhaps more significant, not less.

"She will come to no harm. In fact far from it, as her protective Sister will be obedient and enthusiastic as one of my pigsluts."

He continued,

"Sunday is your day with your Sister. Sunday night, though, you will be accompanied in your flat by one of my associates who will assist you in keeping your Monday morning appointment.

On Monday, you will be taken to a place where you will be tortured in front of a paying audience, and they will get their money's worth.

You will experience significant pain and humiliation. The tortures will be of a sexual nature and extremely invasive. You will be shown no mercy. I will insist upon that. Your jailers will work on your body without restriction, stopping only to avoid long term harm to you."

I shuddered with fear and a little anticipation.

He carried on, "After you have been tortured, you will be restrained on our apparatus so that those attending can use your body for their own sexual gratification, either one at a time or in groups. Their paid attendance allows them unlimited access to your body until the session ends, when you will be released. After your release we will discuss your future service."

My mouth was dry, and I croaked,

"Yes Sir."

He beamed,

"Good, we are getting somewhere. Now we will deal with today's little escapade. Tony is going to strip you first and give you a short, sharp reminder not to play games with me. Do you know what is going to happen after that?"