Lydia's Service Pt. 03

Story Info
Lydia continues the account of her journey into service.
10.2k words
4.55
19.4k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had gone to bed on Sunday evening pondering the change in Brian's behavior. The haircut he had given me, shaving my pubic hair off, the hushed phone call and his filming of him inserting a finger in my anus.

That wasn't all. When I had dressed he asked if I remembered our secure phrases we had agreed upon. This was early in our email conversations and we had never used them. I replied, repeating the phrase for his approval,

"Yes I remember. I have Mrs Robinson's prescription for collection."

"Good, you never know when they might need to be used. If you hear the phrase, 'I am here to collect Mrs Robinson's prescription,' you know it comes from me." he responded.

I didn't like not knowing what the phone call was about specifically, nor who was on the other end of the conversation. I also worried a little about what Brian's intention was as regards the video clip of his digit insertion.

After showering and dressing on Monday morning I had decided that enough was enough. I was going to prepare some questions for Brian, and either he answered them to my satisfaction or this was going no further.

I sat down with a notepad and pen and began to think. What came to me was not what questions I needed to ask but a question for me. Was I prepared to go any further? On the one hand I had not wanted predictability. On the other hand I was possibly headed own the road to exploitation.

I mulled this over in my head and my thoughts pushed me towards dismissing the whole experience as a foolish experiment. I was a sexually inexperienced ex medical professional in my sixties. What was I doing getting myself involved in something like this?

My decision became clear as I debated it with myself. I needed to speak with Brian and simply tell him that I was walking away, and that the arrangement we had was over.

My train of thought was broken by my doorbell. To explain the logistics of my apartment, there is an intercom at the front door of the block. This allows visitors to contact a particular apartment's occupant and be let in by that occupant who has the means to open the entrance door.

From 7am until 12 noon, there is a trade button that allows mail deliveries and tradespeople working on the apartments to use the entrance without having to request entry via an apartment.

Outside each individual apartment is a doorbell. It was this doorbell that rang and broke my train of thought. Someone had gained entry, probably via the trade button. I looked through the spy hole on my door. I was not expecting a delivery.

A tall, thin man with very red hair and a rouge complexion was stood outside. I spoke loudly behind the locked door,

"Hello, who is it?"

When he answered, it was as though a lead weight had fallen upon my stomach, winding me!

"I am here to collect Mrs Robinson's prescription, Doctor Smith."

My name is not Smith. I had only used that alias with Brian. I put the chain on the door and opened it, panicking. I stuttered a response,

"You ... you ... you will have to excuse me a minute young man. I just have to make a quick phone call."

He spoke with authority,

"Well at least let me in while you do that. I was told that you would be polite and obedient!"

I panicked even more now. What was I to do? Brian had obviously sent this man. What was he here for? I did not want to let him in at all. If I shut the door and called the police, would Brian get in serious trouble? Would we both end up as a news story, mocked and shunned?

My heart was beating out of my chest. I had to think of myself, and my personal well being. However, I had no desire to get Brian in any trouble, however bizarre his behavior recently.

Almost as though I was watching someone else do it, I pushed the door forward, took off the security chain and opened it. Quivering, I stammered,

"Pl ... please come in, and ta... take a seat."

His facial expression did not change as he walked in through the door, waited until I closed it, then slapped me hard across my left cheek with his right hand, almost dislodging my glasses. He sat on my sofa and glared at me,

"Don't be long with that phone call!"

I took my phone into my bedroom intending to close the door behind me. "Leave the door open!" he shouted. I rang Brian's number. Thankfully he answered albeit mocking in his tone.

"Yes Prisoner Smith, do you have Mrs Robinson's prescription to be collected?"

"What does he want? What have you told him and who the hell is he?"

I asked, trying to keep my voice down and not to show panic.

"He has come to help you practice your oral skills, Prisoner Smith. I thought you would be happy, being able to play with something other than a cucumber to hone your skills."

My mind was frenzied, and that drove my reply,

"No, he can't, I mean no I can't possibly. What am I going to do, he has hit me already. How can I get out of this, please Brian help me out? Oh God, please."

Brian's tone was mocking still but with a hint of wariness,

"Look, I'm sure that if you give him a blow job he will go away happy and that's that."

The phone went dead, then buzzed.

Brian had hung up. I was on my own, with a man I didn't know and who had apparently been told that I was going to have oral sex with him.

I wandered out to stand in front of the man. Looking at him again, I would give his age as mid thirties. He wore a red plaid shirt, faded blue jeans and brown brogues, all well weathered, probably bought that way.

I cleared my throat.

"Sorry about the wait, now what can I do for you?"

He smirked,

"Better late than never, eh? You can start by getting your kit off and getting some lingerie on. I prefer white but whatever you have got."

I replied nervously,

"Lingerie is something I haven't really got, I'm sorry."

The bizarre nature of this situation struck me. Here I was apologizing to a man I'd never me that I didn't have any fancy underwear to put on for him.

He sighed,

"Never mind, you can get some for next time, just get your kit off now."

Self consciously, I undressed in front of him as he stared. Thankfully, being naked with Brian had reduced some of my inhibitions. My desire to cover my nakedness still prevailed though and I had to consciously fight my instincts to cover my breasts and crotch with my hands as I removed my bra and panties.

My flight instinct was kicking in. I wanted to run. I was naked and shaven in front of a complete stranger. Had I come too far to turn back now? What was Brian playing at? What was I playing at?

I was shocked back to reality when he stood up and slapped me again across the same cheek. As shocking as that was, what he said next was even more of a shock.

"I paid for a quickie, to empty my balls, so quit pissing around and get on the sofa. I'll do you doggy up the pink this time!"

He said that he had paid! Presumably he paid Brian. What the hell was going on? I didn't even struggle as he manhandled me into position, kneeling on the sofa. I didn't even think to ask if he was going to use a condom. I don't think for a moment it crossed his mind.

He spat on his fingers and rubbed the spittle onto my labia, his fingertips sliding between them and into my vagina. He spoke almost directly into my right ear, mocking me,

"What a nice, wet cunt you've got, Granny. You're just gagging for a length of my cock aren't you?"

I felt that I should answer, though I am sure that it wasn't strictly necessary,

"Yes, errr yes please."

He laughed again, withdrawing his fingers and slapped my right buttock.

He rested one hand on my buttocks and used the other to guide his penis into my vagina. Subconsciously, I must have been prepared for penetration as his penis slid in easily, and I felt it fill me up before he withdrew partly and began a relentless pounding of his hips against my buttocks as his penis slid in and out of my vagina.

His hands reached around, grabbing and squeezing my breasts, before moving down and digging his fingers into my stomach flesh as he continued to penetrate me, hard and quickly.

I had not seen his penis, but it felt larger than Brian's. Perhaps it was just the position, and the sensations as its head slid over my sensitive G spot, making me aroused, despite my reluctance to engage in sexual activity with someone I didn't know.

He started grunting, getting louder as he penetrated me harder, before he snarled in my ear,

"Up your ass or down your throat to take my cum, Granny? You choose!"

He withdrew, holding his penis in his hand and masturbating it. I quickly got off the sofa and onto my knees on the floor, so that my intentions were clear. I had no intentions of letting him anywhere near my anus if I could help it.

I could see that his penis was a little larger than Brian's and I opened my mouth to take it in. He grabbed the back of my head and thrust his penis in and down my throat, making me gag uncontrollably. He held my head, causing me to gag around the head of his penis, blocking my throat.

Tears welled up in my eyes, making my vision cloudy and it seemed like several seconds before he relaxed his grip before pumping his penis in and out of my throat. My gag reflex was beyond my control and I struggled to breathe at all as his assault on my throat continued. I tried hard not to even close my mouth slightly, for fear of his penis catching my teeth.

He withdrew all of a sudden, slapping me again, this time on my right cheek.

"Changed my mind, you can ride me 'til I cum!" he rasped.

He sat on the sofa, and grabbed my hips.

"Get on it and face me, Granny. I want to see them fat old titties bounce when you slide your cunt on my cock!"

I was relieved once again that he wasn't expecting to penetrate me anally. I was not ready for that at all, if ever. Having Brian's finger up there was enough. I guided his penis inside me and began to rise and drop slowly to keep it inside me but he slapped me again across my left cheek and even harder this time. My glasses went flying across the room.

"Faster Granny, I want them titties giving you black eyes!"

I slid up and down his shaft as fast as I could, using my pelvic floor muscles to keep my vagina tight on his penis, hoping that he would ejaculate soon.

My breasts flailed around as I exerted myself, catching sight of myself in the full length mirror, my face red a blurry, red mass with my blurred vision and breathlessness. I thought I would expire any moment such was the effort I was putting in, my hands on his shoulders, my thighs burning and my vagina raw from its two visitors in as many days.

He ejaculated with an exclaimed,

"Yesssssss!"

Finally I was allowed to slow, continuing to pump his penis inside me until I eventually rested on his lap. He surprised me again by pulling my head down and kissing me. The kiss was deep, his tongue inside my mouth.

When he broke off I felt I should show some hospitality, still,

"Would you like to use my shower?

He smiled and pushed me off,

"Nope, I want to smell you on my cock, later!"

I realized that he had not even undressed, merely shoved his trousers and underpants down to his ankles.

As I stood and retrieved my glasses, he pulled his trousers and underpants up and headed for the door. He turned before he left and stated,

"You're a good Granny! I'll be back, tell your Master that and thank him for me."

My glasses were thankfully undamaged. I felt relieved but violated and headed myself straight for the shower before ringing Brian again.

Brian laughed, a little nervously but he laughed nonetheless. I couldn't see what was funny about what I had just said to him.

"Your old fashioned language cracks me up!" he sniggered.

"It was the truth, Brian, he was ready to bugger me!" I shrieked.

Brian calmed his laughter and spoke,

"Look you got through it and that's real progress on your journey."

"It's a part of the journey I didn't want to be on, I have no intention of letting anyone bugger me and that includes you!"

I decided to let off more steam.

"Another thing is was it him you were sending that video to, when you put your finger inside my anus? Was it him you were talking to when I was in your shower?"

Brian sounded serious now as he replied,

"I think we need to talk. Can you meet me at two this afternoon at the cafe we met at before?"

I was still angry, and shrieked my reply,

"I can if nobody else turns up here expecting me to have sex with them!"

As I prepared for my meeting with Brian, my Sister rang and asked if I would be available to take her to tea at Stanmer Park tea rooms on Sunday. On Sunday I was supposed to be punished in front of Brian's invited audience. It took but a moment to decide that I had no intention of keeping the appointment with Brian, so I agreed to arrange a taxi to pick up my Sister and I separately, and take us to the tea rooms.

When I arrived at the cafe, it was quite busy. Brian was already seated at the same table we had sat at before. I sat down opposite him with my coffee. He started to speak but I held up my hand, determined to say my piece.

"I'll keep this brief, Brian. Today was a massive breach of trust. I didn't know what to do and as a result I have had unprotected sex with a stranger while you got paid for it!"

Brian started to reply but I held up my hand again,

"Enough is enough. It's over, Brian. I shall not be attending on Wednesday to have sex with you, and I shall not be attending on Sunday for you to beat me in front of strangers."

He took me seriously. I could tell because he dropped his Prisoner Smith name for me, instead reverting to my name.

"Look Lydia I am sorry, it just all got out of hand a bit quickly."

I looked at him, aghast.

"No it didn't! It wasn't how quickly it got out of hand, it was what you expected me to do!"

He shot back with,

"Yes but you did it, didn't you? You didn't have to let him fuck you,but you did it anyway."

I replied, annoyed now,

"I had no choice, Brian."

He sighed, standing up to leave, which surprised me, as I saw it as resignation on his part.

"You always had a choice, Lydia. I urge you, even if you don't come on Wednesday, turn up on Sunday and we'll make it OK after that."

So that was that, and Brian had left with one last bizarre statement. I did wonder what had got into his head that he would throw away what must have been an entertaining arrangement for him. I had been quite happy to progress with the punishments I craved, safe in the knowledge that he had my interests at heart.

I had been quite happy to pay him with as much sex as he desired, as long as it didn't involve anal penetration.

I finished my coffee and began to walk home. As I walked along past the Western Road shops I got a bizarre text message from a number I did not recognize.

"GO INTO PRIMARK. INTO CHANGING ROOMS ON LEFT. DO NOT IGNORE"

I did ignore the message. As I reached Primark I looked around to see if I could spot anyone who may have sent it, suspecting that it was a prank by Brian. I made my way to cross the road as there were more people there. I thought that I would be better off with more people around.

As I reached the other side a stocky man in a dark blue jumper and jeans appeared from behind me and stood in front of me.

"Madam, please accompany me back to the store."

He spoke in a very authoritative voice, not loud but very noticeable. I paused, realizing that people around me were staring. I looked like a thief, stopped in the street by a store detective. It was a very clever ploy. I was a little scared but saw no way out of this other than screaming.

I nodded meekly and accompanied him into Primark, his hand gripping my elbow. He was probably five feet eight or nine inches tall, and large framed but not fat. His hair was dark, greying slightly at his temples and cut neatly short. He was in his early forties by my estimation.

He whispered into my ear as we entered the unisex fitting room area.

"First changing room on the right!"

The cubicle he referred to already had its black curtain pulled shut, as though it was occupied. I waited, and he reiterated,

"Yes this one, pull the curtain aside."

did, and the cubicle was empty except for two Primark brown paper carrier bags on the floor. Each had something inside but I could not see what.

The fitting rooms were about four feet square with clothes hooks on the rear, a full length mirror on the left hand side, and a white bench along the right side wall. The walls were clad in light wood. I walked in and turned around to face him. He turned and pulled the black curtain across.

"Sit down and give me your glasses!" He ordered.

I did as he asked. He slapped me hard across my left cheek, then hard again across my right cheek. The second one stung so much that I momentarily squealed.

Footsteps signaled an assistant who came to investigate.

"Everything OK in there?" she asked, her voice a little screechy.

The man glared at me, his eyes willing me to reply.

"Yes, yes, sorry I just dropped my glasses." I replied.

"OK, just come find one of us if you need anything." she answered.

She walked away, her heels clicking on the polished floor.

The man handed me my glasses back and snapped at me.

"Strip yourself naked! Put everything on the floor in a neat pile!"

I froze initially, but there was little point in arguing or delaying. This man was going to have me do whatever he asked. The cubicle was quite cramped with both of us in there and I stood in the corner facing him as he stood at one end of the curtain. I could see myself in the mirror as I started to undress.

He watched, his gaze unwavering, as I removed my coat and folded it. I kicked off my shoes and placed them next to my coat.

"On top of your coat, one pile," he reminded me.

I unzipped my dress at the back and shrugged it down, stepping out of it and folding it on the pile.

I pulled my slip over my head and laid it down, then rolled down my tights and placed them on my slip. His eyes were glued to my breasts as I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, then pulled down and stepped out of my knickers, placing both on top of the pile.

"Sit down, head back, open your mouth wide!" he ordered.

When I took up the position, he inserted both his index fingers into my mouth and pulled it, stretching my lips. He peered in to my mouth, then poked around my teeth and gums with his fingers.

"Now kneel on the wall with your back to me, tits against the wall and spread your knees wide!"

I did as he asked, unsure what to do with my hands. He soon told me.

"Now reach round and spread your ass cheeks!"

Again, I did as he asked. I knew what was coming. He spat on his index finger and middle finger of his right hand and bent down. Placing his left hand in the small of my back he inserted the tips of two fingers into my vagina, then pushed them both inside. I gasped a little as he twisted and hooked his fingers, spreading them apart then withdrawing and inserting them again several times.

He withdrew them completely, then spat again on his middle finger this time, and inserted it sharply into my anus. I cried out a little, as his entry was quite rough. Footsteps followed this and I feared that the store assistant was coming back to check. Instead it was someone else using the changing cubicles, and two more sets of footsteps followed, with conversation between two women about tops they liked.

All during this, the man's finger was probing my anus, inserted deep as his finger flexed and turned whilst sliding up and down my anal passage.

When the women moved into two of the remaining cubicles, he withdrew his finger from my anus.

"Stand up, back to that back wall!" He ordered me.