Lydia's Service Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have a vague idea," I croaked, my voice still breaking up.

"Well being quite specific, because I know you like the expression, or at least use it. you are going to be buggered by me. I trust that this will be your first time."

If I wanted to speak, my mouth would have been too dry. I nodded, meekly.

"Good, now do exactly what Tony tells you to do and learn your lesson well."

The Master stood by the window while Tony stripped me forcibly, pulling off my dress, slip and tights, whilst telling me to lift my arms and legs to his command. I was pulled and pushed until I stood in my bra and knickers.

"Arms by your side!"

He forced apart the clip on my bra, then reached round and pulled it off my breasts.

"Lucky the Master is going to fuck your ass hole or this would definitely be going up it!" he snarled.

He yanked down my knickers quickly and pulled the duvet off the single bed.

"Kneel on the bed and lean back! Hands behind your head, and knees apart to spread your cunt!" he ordered.

He put the black case on the dressing table and opened it. He spoke to to the Master,

"You want me to just fry her tits today, Boss? There is a slot open at the parlour tonight, they could use her cunt."

The Master replied,

"Hmmmm, I thought that perhaps you might want to pay her a visit tonight yourself to start her training. I'll let you decide whether the parlour would benefit but I'm OK with leaving that until she's had her session on Monday at least. Anyway, yes, just her tits today."

Tony smiled,

"Thank you, Boss."

He took out a small can of spray and turned around to me. Before he could do anything, the Master spoke,

"Show her the details on the can."

The Master turned his gaze to me and spoke,

"This is where your expertise comes into play, Doctor Beaumont. As well as my pigslut, you are also now my medical advisor."

He continued,

"We used to use a medical freezing spray but this one is cheaper and far more effective, if a little, well, harsh in its application. Do you see anything on here that would cause harm?"

I studied the ingredients and the warnings. I stuttered nervously,

"Well, err, it has a lot of solvents and it will obviously depend upon how it is used but the biggest risk is sensitization if used regularly. It will hurt but not harm if used sensibly."

They both laughed

"Yes, sensibly indeed," chuckled the Master, before turning to Tony,

"Gag her! I don't trust her not to scream yet."

He turned his attention back to me,

"First though, another question, Doctor Beaumont. If I were to pass an electric current between your nipples would I be in danger of stopping your heart?"

I answered with confidence. I knew about such things.

"It depends really on the current and voltage, Sir. If you used an electro stimulation device with a low current but a high alternating voltage, it should be safe for most people. However, it's not the same for everyone. Direct current, of course, would just burn."

I sounded smug but I was not trying to.

The Master nodded, sat on the bed and licked his right hand fingers.

"I was asking about you personally not most people but I guess that answers it. So you know, that won't be happening today. Tony will be using our own modified device to pass a low but significant current at high voltage from each of your nipples through each of your breasts individually. He can do the same from your clitoris to probes in your cunt and ass, or clips on your cunt lips, but not today."

As he spoke he circled my clitoris with his fingers, and pushed his middle finger lightly inside my vagina.

"Now before Tony gags you, do you have anything to say regarding your recent actions? Do you feel that you deserve to be disciplined?"

I answered, meekly,

"Yes Sir, I am sorry for what I did, and I do deserve to be disciplined."

He smiled and stood up.

"Good, then you need to ask Tony to discipline you with no mercy."

I looked at Tony, and spoke nervously,

"Please Sir, I deserve to be disciplined. Please show me no mercy."

The Master spoke again to me,

"Very good, Doctor Beaumont. You are learning quickly. I want to see you take your discipline well."

He nodded at Tony. Tony picked up my knickers.

"Open your slut mouth, wide!"

He pushed them inside. This time he took a piece of gaffa tape from the roll in his case and taped over my mouth.

Tony picked up the spray and sprayed it for five seconds directly onto my right nipple.

The pain was excruciating at first then burned fiercely as my nipple hardened and stood out prominently. He repeated the action with my left nipple. I was breathless and snorting as I breathed heavily through my nostrils. Tony flicked each of my nipples in turn,

"Much better for getting the clips on. They'll fry nicely now!"

He clipped two large crocodile clips onto my nipples. Even though frozen, I could still feel the pressure and the teeth of the clips biting in. They were the size of ones used on battery chargers. He clipped four smaller crocodile clips onto the flesh of each of my breasts.

He attached red flexible cables onto each clip and plugged them into a small blue box with a row of LEDs, a dial, a digital display and a set of five push buttons. The box had a cable linked to what I assume was a large battery in the case.

He switched on the box with a small micro switch on its side, and turned the dial up to maximum, then back down a quarter. He pressed the top button and a wave of pain inducing electricity, fired though my left breast. My nipple felt as though a hot nail had been driven through it, and my breast shook as the shock was applied.

When it stopped, he pressed the next button and the same happened to my right breast. I held my breath as the shock burned and drilled through my breast, making my whole body shake. When it stopped, my shaking slowly subsided and I breathed heavily though my nostrils.

Tony laughed, "

That was just a warm up, a quick sizzle. Wait until we hit peak power, you'll have smoke coming out of your nipples!"

I did not have to wait long. Tony placed the box on the bed in front of me, turned up the dial, and pressed the fifth button. The machine began shocking me at random voltages, for random periods, sometimes each breast individually, sometimes both at once.

I was finding it difficult to both breathe effectively and to stifle my urge to scream. The two watched with interest, happy with the effects as minutes passed.

The Master spoke to me as I shook, shivered and stared as my eyes widened each time the shocks came.

"We are respecting the rules of this establishment and are going downstairs to have a cigarette outside. You will continue to receive your discipline until we return, and you will stay in position."

They were gone for over ten minutes, while the shocks continued through my breasts. I did scream muffled cries occasionally as the shocks were long and harsh. Given their history I could not be sure that I was not being observed or filmed. I maintained my position despite my urge to free myself of this painful torture.

On their return, they watched me suffer for another few minutes before the Master held up his hands, saying,

"Ok enough, get her unhitched."

Tony switched off the machine and unfastened the cables, packing them away in the case. He began to remove the crocodile clips, which was painful in itself as they had dug in their teeth to my flesh. The large ones on my nipples were particularly excruciating for me as he removed them.

My breasts still ached and burned, deep inside, and my nipples felt as though they were still gripped by hot pincers.

Tony poked my right breast hard with his index finger,

"Still hurting are they slut?" he laughed.

Having packed the case and closed it, Tony tore the tape from my mouth and motioned me to push out my knickers.

"Got anything to say, slut?" he asked.

"Thank you for disciplining me, Sir." I replied.

"You'll get another frying on Monday!" Not just your tits, either. Your cunt and ass will get fried much worse than that."

The Master added,

"Tony is correct. Your session on Monday will include a much more intense and invasive period of electro torture. You will, naturally, be restrained for that, but I am impressed with how you behaved during your discipline without restraints."

He walked to the door.

"Tony, I am going downstairs to make some phone calls. Have her prepared and ready for when I return, please."

He left, leaving me alone with Tony again.

"On your back and get wanking, slut! The boss won't want to be lubing you up so get some cunt juice and spit up your ass hole so he can fuck it straight away!"

I laid down with my head propped on the two pillows, spread my thighs and began to rub my clitoris. Tony watched with interest,

"Get some spit on your fingers and get them up inside you!"

The bizarre nature of the situation was not lost on me. If I didn't do what they said, what would they do to my Sister? What would become of her? I couldn't imagine that she would cope with the harsh treatment I was facing.

I was lost in my thoughts, masturbating as a man watched me and encouraged me. I had two fingers in my vagina, and was rubbing my clitoris frantically, my breathing becoming more and more pronounced.

"Get your ass hole poked, slut, get some juice up there,"

Tony's instructions were very graphic.

"Come on, get that dirty cunt wet and juiced up, slut! Get your finger right up your ass hole. Fuck yourself with your fingers!"

There were many more. My breasts ached and burned, my nipples felt on fire and the very fact of being watched and controlled was frightening but arousing.

I poked a finger into my own anus under Tony's gaze,

"That's it, get it wet but keep it tight. Imagine what it's going to feel like with a big cock up your shitter. "

The Master returning surprised me a little. I was in full flow, masturbating more intensely than I had for years, decades even. I felt scared, ashamed but deeply aroused at the same time.

His instruction to me was clear and terse,

"Carry on, don't stop!"

He spoke to Tony briefly about his visit to me that evening, mentioning dressage, cameras, respect, and to use his discretion on some decision or other. I couldn't hear all the conversation , just enough to strongly suspect that it was about Tony's visit to me.

Tony left with the black case. As he left, the Master started to undress and talk to me at the same time.

"Given that you will be indulging in rather a lot of unprotected sex with a lot of different men, Doctor Beaumont, what precautions do you intend to take to protect yourself and your clients?"

I continued to masturbate, as I had not been told to stop.

"All I can do without barrier protection is try to reduce the risks, Sir. Keep myself clean and use a good spermicidal lubricant regularly. I can do more research but that is what I would have advised someone asking me as a Doctor, Sir."

He nodded appreciatively. "

Well share your findings as it will be information useful to all my sluts."

The Master was undressed by the time it would have taken Tony to reach the front door out onto the street. He watched Tony from the window, then turned to me with his penis erect in his hand.

He had a large penis, larger than average certainly, over eight inches long and with a wide girth. He was uncircumcised, and shaved of all pubic hair except for a stripe an inch and a half wide, as wide as his penis.

His address was brief, but to the point,

"Make me cum quickly. I want a fast, hard fuck, and to unload in your ass!"

He knelt between my legs and pushed my thighs apart and up, exposing my vagina and anus. He held his penis and pulled my hand onto it,

"Guide it in!"

I held his throbbing, erect, penis, warm and unyielding. I wiped the tip down my vaginal slit and positioned it at my anus.

He pushed inside me, and my eyes widened as my mouth fell open at the sensation. It felt massive, like I was being split in half. He did not stop but pushed the head of his penis inside, then eased his shaft inside my anus in one long, unrelenting motion.

I was practically hyperventilating at the sensations my body was experiencing. My anus seemed stretched beyond comprehension as it coped with its new visitor. His penis felt as though it penetrated deep inside me and it was still reaming its way into me. I felt as though I was impaled on a telegraph pole.

With his penis buried deep inside me, he pushed my thighs apart even more. He growled at me,

"Tighter!"

Against my body's natural reaction I concentrated on gripping his penis as best I could whilst my anus wanted to spasm and expand to release its intruder.

His description of a "fast, hard fuck," was accurate. As I gasped and moaned, and fought my body's instincts and reactions, he withdrew his penis to its tip, then plunged it into my anus again.

After the third time of repeating this he began to increase the pace and was soon pounding my buttocks with his hips as he slid his penis up and down my anal passage.

The mental thoughts and emotions added to the physical trauma in a cocktail of sensations. The absurdity was not lost. I was an overweight, retired woman in my mid sixties, lying naked in a hotel room had paid for, feeling obliged to let a man I didn't know put his penis inside my anus.

If I indeed had a choice, it was a very poor one. I tried not to think what my Sister would be subjected to should I decide to exercise my choice and walk away.

Did I really want this? Was this the logical path for my awakened desires. The desires that had caused me to seek out discipline in the first instance.

He continued to pound me in a hard, fast and unrelenting manner. His exertions caused the head of the bed to bang against the wall as he thrust his penis inside me and up my anus in the harshest of motions.

The pain of his forced insertion would come later, I felt. For now, it was an almost unbearable stretching of my soft anal tissue. Something I never thought I would ever experience, nor ever desired to.

My anus, at that time, existed only to please his penis. I was an object for entertainment, my body was there for his use, and soon I would be an object shared for sexual entertainment whilst subjected to pain and humiliation.

As he ejaculated inside me I felt it, and he collapsed to rest, his weight pressing on my stomach and breasts. He recovered quickly, withdrawing his penis from my anus and laid on his back.

"Suck it clean!" he ordered.

I positioned myself to take his penis between my lips and clean it with my tongue.

He laughed as he laid back and surveyed me sucking on his penis. "

After you've tasted your own ass on my cock, you can taste mine. I want a thorough rimming, tongue right up my ass!"

He paused, regarding me, possibly looking for my reaction, before speaking again.

"You have made the transition to filthy slut very easily, Doctor Beaumont. However, I should not be so surprised given your Sister's penchant for well endowed young men."

He paused again, watching me.

"Yes, a lot of men will have a good time using and abusing your body,"

He smiled as he continued,

"And you can rest assured that as long as you remain an enthusiastic, obedient pigslut, your Sister will be looked after."

He pushed my head up so that his half erect penis was clear of my mouth. He pulled his knees back, up and wide, exposing his anus, pink and puckered.

I bent down to enter it with my tongue.