Lygia, Ursus and the Aurochs

Story Info
An erotic tale of ancient Rome.
1.9k words
3.61
5.1k
6
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lygia said a prayer that God would grant her courage and calm as the guards ushered her through the Hypogeum. The maze of corridors and chambers left her utterly confused. The labyrinth was all the more terrifying because she could hear the lions roaring and the crowd cheering as more Christians met their fate in the arena above her. She wondered if she would be thrown to the lions, burned at the stake, or crucified just as the Romans had just crucified Peter. She prayed that if crucifixion were to be her fate, her executioners would honor a request to be crucified upside down just as Peter had requested so as to not dishonor Christ. She felt God's peace upon her as she contemplated the prospect of crucifixion in the coliseum.

As the dozen guards led Lygia through the warren, she noticed that they all wore the imperial purple and distinctive armor that marked them as Praetorians rather than common legionnaires much less the armed thugs who normally presided over the Hypogeum. Emperor Nero had witnessed what even an unarmed Ursus had done to General Marcus Vinicius and his armed retainers. It was also rumored that Vinicius had summoned General Galba who had already crossed the Rubicon with his legion in defiance of Roman law. It was claimed that Galba was less than a days march from Rome. By nightfall tomorrow, Nero the insane tyrant would be overthrown. Unfortunately; General Galba would arrive too late to save Lygia.

As someone who had accepted the Christ as God, Ursus had been remorseful about killing those armed soldiers. However; Ursus had been Lygia's body guard since she could barely walk. He had tossed many would be assassins into their grass. Perhaps the only thing that might provoke Ursus to kill yet again was protecting his beloved princess. Unfortunately; Ursus had been captured along with Lygia and her groom during the purge of Christians.

Any hope that Ursus might miraculously come to her rescue was lost when the guards led Lygia past the cell where the gentle giant was being prepared for his own fate in the Coliseum. Ursus was nude except for the chains that restrained him, surrounded by nude slave girls who were rubbing his towering, massively muscled body with precious oils. Although Lygia's father had encouraged Ursus to breed many slave girls and he had even been seduced by patrician women of Rome, his massive penis remained flaccid as the nubile young women tended to him. Lygia was able to meet his gaze for only a moment before she was led onward to her fate.

Eventually; the guards led Lygia to a cell where an enormous aurochs was chained to an iron stanchion. The bull bellowed and snorted, but it was bound securely. One of the guards grinned salaciously as he reached for the bodice of Lygia's wedding gown. He rended the fabric until it fell to the floor, leaving her nude in front of her dozen. captors.

Lygia resigned herself to being gang raped, but Nero had not been content to condemn her to such a plebian fate. The guards lifted her nude body to place her so that she was reclined on the back of the enraged bull. Lygia could smell as well as feel the sweat that soaked the hairy beast. Two guards restrained her by gripping her breasts and another restrained her by roughly grabbing her womanhood while two others chained her wrists to the enormous horns of the bull. She struggled to endure the pain as two guards viciously squeezed her breasts while the third guard pulled on her pubic hair and plunged his calloused fingers into her. When the two guards that were securing her hands were finished, they moved to grasp her breasts so that those guards could chain her ankles to the chain around the bull's flanks. Lastly, a chain that was attached to the chain around the Auroch's chest just behind his shoulders, was secured around Lygia's chest, just below her breasts.

Lygia found herself reclined on the aurochs' back, with her legs spread wide. She knew that her sex was exposed and utterly vulnerable. However; it was the symbolism that distressed her. She was being crucified on the back of an enraged bull!

Lygia was blinded by sunlight as the floor above her opened then she felt the platform rising. The stanchion that restrained the bull with her chained upon it was lifted up to the arena. Lygia was humiliated by the knowledge that her nude body was being displayed to the lustful gazes of the vengeful crowd.

No doubt! it was God who drew Lygia's attention to Emperor Nero's box where General Vinicius was chained to a post. In spite of the roar of the crowd, Lygia could actually hear her groom crying out to her. The prospect that her husband would be compelled to witness whatever sadistic debauchery that Nero had decreed for her provoked more anguish than any speculations about her own fate.

Some mechanism enabled the guards to unleash the Aurochs from the iron stanchion. The bull immediately began to run around the arena, snorting and bucking in an effort to dislodge Lygia. She could feel the chain around her chest biting into her breasts.

The Aurochs paused when Lygia heard a gate opening. She watched as the lattice of iron bars rose up to reveal a giant. It was Ursus! Lygia was hopeful for only a moment. The rippling muscles of the Aurochs' broad back attested to the immense power of the beast. Not even Ursus could hope to overpower this monster without weapons.

Lygia felt the bull turning then charging Ursus. She tilted her head back so she could see. Ursus was making no effort to evade the monster. "Run! Save yourself! You can't save me," Lygia yelled.

Ursus' only response was to brace himself for the impact. The gentile giant caught the bull by his horns. Lygia felt her body sliding forward along the Aurochs' back as the monster was slowed by the impact. She found herself with her head resting against the bull's head, right between his eyes. She could see Ursus' feet plowing twin furrows into the sand of the arena as the aurochs pushed him backwards. Ursus wrestled the bull to a stop. The Aurochs pushed on until Lygia's face was pressed against Ursus' massive penis and testicles. She didn't avert her face from Ursus' genitals. He was forfeiting his own life in the forlorn hope of saving hers. Lygia struggled to pull herself back up onto the Aurochs' back only so that Ursus would not be encumbered by fears of injuring her.

The epic battle between Ursus and the Aurochs went on and on and on. Lygia was dismayed to see glimpses of blood Ursus' arms and chest where the bull had gored him, yet the gentile giant fought on. She was amazed to feel the bull sinking to the ground as it finally lost its footing. She feared for her own life when she felt the Aurochs rolling onto its side, but she was elated by the prospect that Ursus might somehow be victorious. The bull was actually rolling over on top of her when she heard its neck breaking! The Aurochs laid still then finally stopped breathing. It had perished.

Lygia felt the weight lifting off of her as the bull was rolled back so it was on its side rather than its back. She looked up to see Ursus standing over her. The expression of empathy and concern on his fearsome visage was heartbreaking. The gentile giant reached down to grip the chain around her breasts. The muscles on his arms bulged as he pulled on the chain until it a link finally broke. The giant then turned his attention to the shackles at her ankles. First one foot then the other was freed. Ursus then moved to stand at her head. His genitals were mere inches from her face as he strained against the shackles until first one wrist then the other was freed.

Lygia was to weak to move as the nude giant bent down to gently take her nude body in his arms then lifted her up off of the blood soaked sand of the arena. He lifted her high, presenting her to the crowd. She realized that Ursus was presenting her nude body to the crowd not to provoke their lusts but to evoke their compassion. She was elated to see first some then many then most and finally everyone turning their thumbs up. Perhaps their lives would be spared!

Lygia watched Nero as he assessed the crowd. His displeasure was obvious. He extended his fist with his thumb extended upward, then turned his wrist so that his thumb was pointed downward. The mad emperor had decreed that they were to die. Dozens of Praetorians emerged from opened gates then assembled on the floor of the arena. The locked shields with javelins extended then marched towards Ursus and Lygia.

A commotion drew Lygia's attention to the Emperor's box. General Vinicius had somehow broken the bonds that had restrained him! Her husband wrestled a sword away from a guard then used it to wound him. Two more guards were quickly disabled with wounds that might not be mortal. Vinicius jumped from the Emperor's box to stand on the floor of the arena. He tore his tunic as he advanced on the Praetorians that were advancing on Ursus. The rended tunic revealed the scars from the many wounds that he had suffered during the many campaigns that he had fought for the glory of the empire. The Praetorian guards hesitated. The Praetorians listened to the crowd and looked art the multitude of thumbs that were pointed towards heaven. The Praetorians looked to General Vinicius. Then the Praetorians pounded their javelins against their shields to salute the general!

At a gesture from their new commander, the Praetorians formed a circle around Ursus, Lygia and General Vinicius. As Ursus gently set Lygia down, Vinicius removed his cloak to drape it over her. While the concealment of her nudity was belated, it restored her dignity.

Lygia looked up to the Emperor's box to see Nero with his remaining Praetorians retreating into the tunnel that led to the imperial palace. The mad Emperor was no longer ruler of Rome! The crowd cheered as the trio along with their guards exited the arena.

Lygia winced as the wagon hit another bump in the road towards Sicily, but she didn't complain. She just hugged her husband closer as she savored the sensation of semen mixed with blood from her broken maidenhead seeping from her sex. Peter had secretly married them while they were being held in the hypogeum but their union had not been consummated until after her ordeal with the Aurochs.

Lygia turned her attention to Ursus who was driving the wagon. He had a slave girl, former slave girls, lovingly pressed against either side of his massive, bandaged body. Paul's advice that Christian should be monogamous had not been an absolute decree. Neither the patriarchs, King David or King Solomon had restricted themselves to only one wife. Lygia was pleased that her protector had finally found the joys of being a husband. The squeals of womanly satisfaction coming from Ursus' tent last night foreshadowed that he would within three seasons become a father just as she would become a mother.

The wagon halted. Lygia and Vinicius were mystified until they noticed Peter's crosier where he had planted it along the roadside. The dead wood of his staff had miraculously came back to life to sprout Spring blossoms. Lygia reached down to gently rub her flat belly as she was overwhelmed with a sense of her maternal destiny.