All Comments on 'Lyle's Big Score'

by bhart1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
bicurious406bicurious406over 6 years ago
great story!

Loved your story - well written, hot to read. I'm looking forward to reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great story. Wish someone would have done that for me at Lyle's age.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A great story.

Wow, I was hard from the first page. Reminded me of my first time with a daddy when I was young. He was married and took me fishing and camping. He caught my cock all night long. I was 16 and hard every hour. First time anal sex was just like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
great story

I was Lyle's age when I first accepted my attraction to men and had my first gay experience. I wish at the time I also understood that I was really a bear cub in search of a daddy bear.....that took me a little more time to figure out.

I hope the story continues where Harvey falls in love with Lyle and Lyle soon moves in with him and they start planning their lives together as daddy bear and son / soon to become husbands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So hot

That was so fucking hot 💘 wish I had a Lyle in my life

sparktjsparktjalmost 4 years ago

Gorgeous story, so well written. As a furry daddy myself I love young cubs like Lyle, especially if they’re chubby. I love popping the cherry of a barely legal, eager and willing sub. You have described the act perfectly and I can relate to it closely. Am very hard and horny now so will be inviting Ben, my current young fucktoy to my bed this afternoon. Thanks for a great read, I shall enjoy your other stories in the days ahead.

RobineaRobinea11 months ago

A wonderful story. Written with affection and tenderness with an element of fun along the way. I thoroughly enjoyed the read and wish I had a daddy bear to cuddle up with. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous