Lyle's Big Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were devoid of hair and wonderfully soft looking; each decorated with a bright pink little nipple no bigger than a dime. I planted a palm to each of his breasts and sank my fingers in.

Pushing them together to see if they were big enough for me to fuck later, a tantalizing cleft formed between them. I lowered my head and ran my tongue up it, finishing the move by lightly nipping at his fat neck with my teeth.

"Wow!" he whispered with a catch in his breath, "That was hot!"

He looked down at the hard-on still sticking out of my fly and nervously giggled as he let his shirt drop to the floor behind him.

"Let me do yours!" he anxiously demanded.

I slightly lifted my arms from my sides, inviting him in for the task. He filled a boyish hand with my cock first and gently stroked its full length a few times before going to work on my shirt. His hands trembled slightly as more and more of my hirsute, expansive torso came into view for him.

When he pushed my shirt back off my shoulders he stepped back and beheld my furry, big-bellied build sprawling out over the exposed portion of my erect cock. He swallowed hard, as if his mouth and throat were suddenly parched. I couldn't help smiling at his reaction.

"What's the matter, boy? Cat got your tongue?" I teased.

"You're so much bigger than Bruce and Larry...and so much stronger looking!" he finally managed to stammer out, hauling his chubby arms up in a boyish looking double biceps pose.

I took my hard-on in my fist and slowly jacked it under his awe-struck gaze.

"You went to The Chuck Wagon tonight hoping for sex with a daddy bear - right, birthday boy?"

"Yes sir," he confessed.

"Well...you landed one."

"No doubt!" he confirmed, his breath still sounding labored as he adjusted his stiffy again.

I let my shirt drop to the floor and turned to pick it up when he shocked me with a high pitched squeal. I wheeled back around in surprise.

"Even your back is hairy! I love men with hairy backs!" he exclaimed, clearly impressed.

"If fur is your thing you'll be hard pressed to find a square inch of me that isn't fully carpeted," I said with a laugh.

"God! You're like...the most perfect daddy bear ever, Harvey! Absolutely perfect!"

"My, that's awfully high praise. Thank you," I said while running my hands over the soft, Buddha-like roundness of his snow white torso.

Lyle stood stock still while I helped myself to his chubby delights. His eyes went back and forth between our bared torsos, as if taking stock of all their physical differences.

"Let's shuck these pants off and get down to what brought us here," I suggested.

"Yes sir!" he almost shouted and gleefully complied.

Once we were naked I went ahead and picked up our clothes, neatly placing our keys and wallets on the bureau, and then started hanging them in the closet.

"We won't need these for the foreseeable future," I informed him as I performed the task.

When I faced him again, he hesitantly stepped forward and began running his hands over my shoulders and chest. I could see that what he perceived as his good fortune was still sinking in. He cinched some of my chest hair up between the fingers of his fat little fists.

He relaxed them and slid his hands down the sides of my ball shaped gut to weigh my sagging scrotum in one hand while wrapping the other around my raging member. I cupped his chubby cheeks in my hands and leaned down to drill his mouth on another tongue kiss. He let go of my genitals and wrapped his arms around my belly, melting into my kiss as it lingered.

Eventually I released him from it and just ground my coarse pelt against his smoothness. He rested his head on my chest and clutched my burly bulk in his arms, reveling in the tactile sensation of my embrace.

"Oh-h-h-h-h! Daddy!" he whimpered as my leaking cock head pressed into his navel.

I chuckled and kissed the top of his head. He was in no hurry to pull away from me so I just let him savor the moment.

After he was sated he relaxed his arms. I loosened my hold on him and he stepped back to take in my aroused condition.

"See what you've done?" I asked with a smile.

He proudly beheld my erection. I squeezed the base of it between my thumb and index finger to make the veins stand out and then waggled it from side to side to his obvious delight.

His adorably tiny cock twitched uncontrollably as he studied my display. I decided to move the festivities along by getting down on all fours on the mattress.

My ass was aimed at him and I heard him gasp as my cheeks parted just enough to give him a peek at my hole. I lowered myself onto my forearms and spread my thighs enough to let my balls to drop into view.

"God! Those things must make cum by the gallon!" he observed almost to himself.

I crawled over to the far side of the mattress and rolled onto my side facing him, propping my right leg up to give him an unobstructed view of my goods. His eyes were glued to them and he was nearly panting.

Scooping my balls up, I pushed them forward to let them tumble down over the front of my left thigh. He shivered as he intently watched the maneuver. I then took the base of my dick between my thumb and index finger again and aimed it up at him.

"It's all yours. Come and get it, boy," I coaxed him.

His modest erection continued twitching as he dropped to his knees on the far edge of the mattress. He awkwardly walked on them until he could line his cock head up with mine for comparison. Giggling like a kid in a toy store, he began smearing our pre around on them till he had them glistening in the dim light.

"What a dick! This thing must be three of mine!"

I assessed our size differential for myself. His unabashed fascination with it was almost comical for me. The experience was clearly something far different for him.

"Maybe...close to it anyway," I calmly agreed, "You're okay with that, aren't you?"

"Aw, hell yeah!" he declared as he gently stroked me.

"Good."

He backed away momentarily and then leaned back in to peck my cock head with another kiss.

"Mmmmmmm!" he sighed after licking the mixture of our pre from his lips.

He proceeded to fill his mouth on about half of my length. I was stunned by how beautiful he looked with his full lips slightly stretched around my girth.

"Such a pretty boy...such a sweet little mouth," I sighed, running my fingers through his short, dirty blond curls.

He began rocking on his knees, revealing something over half of my bulky glans before sliding his lips back down over my shaft.

"Ye-e-e-a-a-ah! That's it!" I sighed with contentment, "Show daddy that cock head!"

He grew more confident at my praise and began testing himself on me with more energy.

"Aw-w-w-w...baby's first daddy dick," I teased him, "You like?"

"Mmmmmm-hmmmm!" he confirmed without interrupting his diligent labor.

Soon he replaced my thumb and index finger with his on the base of my cock, squeezing it with exactly the same pressure I had been applying. At his youthful age, I'm not sure he understood how much relieving the muscle that enables us to flex our penises during erection and ejaculation aided my stamina. But, as quick a study as he was proving to be, he was likely figuring it out.

He certainly understood the effect of teasing my frenum with the tip of his tongue while he sucked me, though. He was soon throwing himself at my dick with such wild abandon that I was getting uncomfortably close to prematurely ejaculating - in spite of his grasp on me.

I patted his head and said, "Lyle! Lyle! Slow down, son!"

He pulled off my dick and looked up at me, his brow furrowed with concern.

"Am I doing it wrong?"

I scooped the saliva that was rolling down his chin onto my fingers and smeared it around on my glans under his intense gaze.

"No...you're doing it right...just...maybe a little too right."

I rolled onto my back and drew my legs together, pulling my balls up so they rested more comfortably in the cleft of my thighs.

"Come up here," I said, noisily patting my thick paunch.

He straddled my hips and climbed on top of me. I felt his rock hard boy dick nestle down in my furry scrotum and then wrapped my arms around him as he pressed my hard cock between our bellies.

"I'm just afraid your linemen might've put the wrong idea in your head."

"How so?"

"Well, if they're like most straight guys then they want you to finish them off as quickly as possible. The sooner they can shoot off in you, the sooner they can dispense with whatever feelings of insecurity and self-doubt they experience after the high of the orgasm."

"But what has that got to do with me?" he asked, instinctively humping my scrotum.

"I'm not straight. I'm a gay man...just like you. I don't share their hang-ups. I'm a lot less interested in how fast you can make me come than I am in how long you can make me last. The night's young, Lyle. The longer you can keep me hard, the more fun for both of us."

I could see him processing what I'd said as I enjoyed the stimulation of his cock on my sac.

"I get it. Those guys would've never let me sit on their laps and fuck their balls like you are."

"Exactly," I said with a smile, "and I've really been enjoying that, by the way."

He got more animated with it.

"Good, me too," he said with a sheepish grin, "Your bag's so big and...soft...and warm."

"Well, help yourself," I said and started fucking my rock hard cock up into the warmth of his soft belly.

He nestled down on me in response and rested the side of his face on my chest. I slid a hand up his back onto his head and pressed it to me. After a couple of minutes he worked his hand up to his face and rubbed his nose.

"You're so hairy...it tickles," he observed with another chuckle.

"Want down?"

"Uh-uh! It feels good!"

We kept that up for no telling how long, just enjoying the intimacy of it. Eventually he raised his head and looked me in the eyes.

"Can I suck you some more?"

"You can do anything you like, my little butterball."

He laughed at the diminutive title I'd bestowed on him.

"Then let me down between your legs."

I parted them and he scooted back, positioning himself for the job. He wrapped a hand around the base of my erection and started milking my pre out onto his outstretched tongue.

"Teach me how to suck a real daddy! Give me some pointers," he said with my cock head resting his chin.

"Okay. For starters, I like blow jobs that end the way that last one started..with you trying to suck my balls up out of their sac."

He laughed and kissed my slit.

"Got it. So how should it start?"

"With you...I don't know...not so much sucking as just...fucking your mouth on me."

His eyes lit up and the corners of his small mouth lifted to form one of the brightest smiles I could recall seeing.

"That sounds fun! You mean like this?"

He pulled his knees up under him and rested his arms on my thighs. One hand slid up onto my belly and cinched some fur in its grasp. The other remained wrapped around the base of my cock and he slid his mouth as far down on it as he could, maybe an inch separating his lips from the top of his fist.

Remembering what I'd said earlier about showing me the head, he started slowly bobbing; sucking me only when the mixture of my pre and his saliva coated my dick so heavily as to make it unpleasant for him.

"Yeah, like that," I said, smiling my approval down on him as I placed my hands behind my head to enjoy the show.

He apparently found my approval so motivational that he kept his eyes locked on mine. Up and down he went; for the most part using his mouth on me like a masturbation sleeve - tight enough to maximize my pleasure, but loose enough to enhance my stamina.

Once in a while he got so greedy he would gag himself on me. He boldly stood his ground with my member, however, and stayed on task.

"Good boy! Go-o-od boy!" I praised him, "Just the way daddy likes it!"

He finally mastered the art of pressing his soft palate to my bloated cock head without triggering his gag reflex. At that point, he began rewarding me with long sessions of rotating his head on it from side to side at maximum penetration. He looked adorable, peering up at me with those puppy dog eyes while he stuffed that round, boyish face on my turgid tool.

Occasionally I had to deal with some minor discomfort from his his teeth when he would alternate ballooning one chubby cheek and then the other out on my cock head. But, I didn't dare let it show in favor of giving him the freedom to develop his strong, natural gift for showmanship.

"Beautiful! Just beautiful!" I would encourage him, careful not to reveal my gritted teeth.

He made no effort to contain his sense of pride at my praise. Each occasion prompted him to double down in his quest to hear more of it. His luscious lips grew fiery red from the constant friction. As bottoms go, he was a force of nature.

After nearly thirty labor intensive minutes he rose up on his knees, his bountiful boy breasts heaving from exhaustion. He slipped one of his chubby mitts onto the back of his neck and massaged it.

"Need a break?"

"Yes sir," he respectfully owned up.

I patted my fur laden midsection again.

"Come here. Let daddy help."

Lyle fell forward and flopped down me, digging his elbows into the sides of my belly while he reached up and tugged at my erect nipples. His voluptuous, plump boy titties enveloped my slobber-slicked cock and squeezed it tight.

They felt incredible! I slid my hands up onto the back of his neck and gave it a long, soothing massage.

"More work than you imagined being a daddy's boy?"

"Maybe a little," he sighed.

"Well, you're a mighty good one," I assured him as I continued working my fingers in his tense neck muscles.

"Thank you," he softly replied, "Got any more pointers for me?"

"Since you ask...maybe a couple," I said, being honest, "But, they can wait till you get back to sucking me."

"Yes sir."

"Just rest for now," I comforted him.

He lay on me in silence for a few minutes, moaning in pleasure from his massage.

"You were right. I really liked fucking my mouth on your dick...a lot! It felt real good," he said.

"Good."

"A lot better than some asshole grabbing handful of my hair or holding me by the ears and fucking it for me...just ramming it in so hard I'm afraid I might throw up sometimes."

"Well, you need to know there are daddies out there who like that too. And, believe it or not, sometimes their cock suckers are turned on by that kind of rough treatment."

"I didn't know any better. Don't get me wrong. I knew I could've refused to go with them after I found out how they were. They're just so handsome...so big and strong. I figured it was just what the kind of men I'm attracted to expect of...someone like me.."

"They don't...well, not all of us anyway."

"You can bet those two have used my mouth for the last time now that you've shown me how nice is for a man to just let me suck on him."

"Don't misunderstand me. Getting your mouth fucked can be one of life's great pleasures...done properly," I assured him.

He lay in silence a while longer.

"Thank you."

"For what?"

"For...being you...for...understanding me...maybe even better than I understood myself before tonight."

I kept one hand on his neck but slid the other one down onto his back and started rubbing it in circles.

"You're welcome."

He responded with a sigh of contentment.

"Your dick's still hard. Should I suck it some more?"

"Only when you're ready. For now, I'm fine with this."

"Okay. Thanks. Your muscles feel good."

"Thank you."

"They're not gym muscles like Bruce and Larry have. Yours are more like...real muscles...work muscles."

"I guess I've done my fair share of physical labor," I confessed, smiling at his flattery, "Be my guest."

He continued fervently groping me, satisfying his curiosity about my body. Eventually he propped himself up, using my gut as leverage, and started fucking my balls again.

"Ooh! Nice!" I said as I started tweaking his tiny, pink nips.

He left off fucking my balls and tried in vain to fend off my attack, laughing uncontrollably.

"They're ticklish!" he confessed at the top of his lungs.

"What...you mean when I do...this?" I asked, launching another attack while we both laughed like hyenas.

"Quit! he commanded through his laughter, "I want to suck your cock some more!"

I stopped and aimed it at him.

"Okay. You win."

He moved back down between my legs and wrapped his hand around my cock head. Pressing the tip of his tongue into my slit, he lapped up some more of my pre.

"So what else should I be doing?" he excitedly asked, "You said you had a couple more pointers."

"Oh, right. Well, most daddies want to see their boys sucking their cock. I liked it when you reached up and played with my belly fur while you were sucking me, but you put your hand right on the top of it and partly blocked my view. Try moving that hand down onto the side of it, or below the crest at least."

"Okay," he said and moved his hand off to the side to grab onto my fur, "Is this alright?"

"Perfect!"

"What else?"

"Again, it has to do with the view. You're an excellent showman when you suck cock, son. Trust me...that's a highly valued skill to most tops. And, you do all the work with your mouth. Also very important! There's nothing worse than a guy putting your cock head in his mouth and then just giving you a hand job. I also loved all the eye contact...very submissive. Most daddies go head over heels for that."

He lit up while I listed his noteworthy skills.

"But," I continued, "you obscured most of my exposed shaft with your fist. Try hooking my cock in the crook between your thumb and index finger and flattening your hand to my fat pad. In fact, press it down to expose what's hiding in it."

He followed my instruction and then looked up at me in pie eyed, gape mouthed wonder at what he'd revealed.

"I don't want to sound like some conceited jerk or anything, but hopefully you can appreciate how much more stimulating I find it to look at how much of that thing you can't fit in your mouth than I do your hand," I confessed while he assessed how much more there was for him to play with than he'd first thought.

"You don't sound like a jerk at all, Harv!" he said, "If I had a dick the size of yours I'd spend all day every day just looking at it!"

"Surely you'd be able to think of more interesting things to do with it than that," I replied with a wry smile, "but, thank you...again."

He waggled it from side to side, clearly thrilled with his discovery.

"Je-e-esus! Look at that! Bi-i-ig ol' daddy dick!"

"Well, that's a relative assessment," I assured him.

"Relative my ass! Bet you've never seen one bigger!"

"Actually I have."

"You're kidding!"

"Nope. Not many, but I've had the pleasure of a playing with a few."

"Unbelievable! Did you suck them?"

I laughed and confessed, "I haven't met a gay man yet who didn't love sucking a dick bigger than his...on the right man anyway."

"Sweet!" he exclaimed and then leaned in to plant yet another kiss on my cock head, "The right man...that's you all over!"

"Dinnertime, Butterball!" I taunted him with a grin, replacing his hand with mine and waggling my vein studded tube steak in his face.

"Can I get a 'proper' mouth fuck?" he politely asked at the conclusion of my little show.

"Give it here," I said, aiming my turgid member at his heartwarming smile.

His lips parted and I guided him back down onto it.

"Relax your neck for me."

I palmed the back of his head and waited until he complied. I then bobbed it on me a few times to test him. He was putty in my hand.

Lifting my hips, I watched his mouth accept my cock until somewhere between two and three inches separated his lips from my hand. I felt him barely begin to struggle at my depth of penetration.