Lyle's Big Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I backed out just enough to settle him down. He moaned and relaxed again.

"Is that comfortable for you?"

A pleasant moan escaped him.

"Now...don't suck. Just leave everything to me."

With that, I began gently probing him. As his satisfied moaning picked up again, I lengthened my strokes until I was withdrawing maybe half of my cock head.

He slid both hands up onto the sides of my belly and rested so comfortably that he was practically melting into me. I backed all but the head out of his mouth and paused.

"How am I doing?" I checked.

A lusty groan floated up from him. I resumed.

"See? Isn't this nice?"

"Mm-m-m-hm-m-m," he wholeheartedly agreed with his mouth full.

Lyle was almost becoming hypnotized by my gentle thrusts. His luscious, glistening lips were turning fiery red again as my cock glided in and out through them. I lost track of time.

"Your mouth feels so good," I sighed.

He responded with another moan. Once my hips finally began to tire, I pulled out.

Passion flamed in his eyes as he stared at my bloated cock. He noisily slapped it against one chubby cheek and then the other.

"Wow!" he gushed, "That was great! Just great!"

"Good," I said, slipping my hands behind my head to enjoy his afterglow.

"Big ones sure are nice," he sighed after another minute or two of playing with it, "They just feel so...big...so good...so..."

Lyle rose up on his knees and closed the gap between us. He touched his dainty cock head to my frenum and happily smeared his free-flowing pre around on it.

"...so 'daddy'!" he finally concluded his thought.

With that, he flopped down onto my belly and hugged it for dear life while grinding his soft paunch to my raging hard-on. I lowered a hand onto his back and softly patted it. He laid his head down on my chest and sighed again.

"Happy boy."

"Very," he cooed.

Eventually he lifted himself up enough to work his hand between us and start squeezing my dick. He turned his gaze to mine.

"I want to suck it some more!" he eagerly declared.

"I won't stop you," I assured him with a laugh.

He laughed along as he positioned himself and stuffed his mouth on my dick. He hungrily attacked it for a few minutes and then backed off again, lifting his gaze up to mine.

"This thing has GOT to be eight by six!" he squealed with delight.

"Not quite. It's a little shy of seven and a half inches long by a little over five and a half around," I finally confessed.

"I thought you said you've never measured it," he said with a cocky grin.

"Not so fast, Perry Mason. If I remember correctly, I said I'VE never bothered. I never said nobody else had."

I don't think he got my old TV reference, but he laughed at being had nonetheless and admired my cock a few more seconds.

"Might as well call it eight by six," he declared with boyish enthusiasm, "That's close enough for me!"

"Eight by six seems to be the gold standard in this internet age," I joked, "Seems everybody's packing one nowadays. True eight by sixes are a lot less common than online profiles would lead you to believe. From my experience, what you're holding there is pretty near the top end of the scale for what's readily available."

He laughed and said, "Yeah, both my football players claim to be that big. I went along with them...but I sure wish I could've flopped out a whopper like this just to see the look on their faces!"

We laughed and then Lyle dove back in to go to work on me. He was remarkably talented and a true joy to watch. His left hand kept my pad depressed and his right alternated between playing in my belly fur and massaging my balls.

His head bobbed away on my shaft like a steam engine, always remembering to show me at least a little cock head before powering back down on it. His eyes teared up, his nose began to run and saliva streamed down his chin and my shaft onto my scrotum.

He proceeded to deliver one of the most intense blow jobs I'd ever had. The more he tamed his gag reflex, the deeper he took me. Eventually I had to elevate my hips again to be able to see my exposed two or so inches that eluded capture within his stretched lips.

Never once did his eyes leave mine. He sucked like a boy possessed by the devil demon Daddy Dick. He grew noisier and noisier the harder he threw himself at me.

My balls began to roil, but the pinch in which he held the base of my cock kept me safely from the precipice of orgasm. It grew harder and harder, thicker and thicker until I thought it might burst. His assault was unrelenting.

Deeper and deeper he went, grinding his soft palate on my cock head for longer and longer periods of time. My glans eventually became so swollen it barely had any spongy give to it at all. I was awed by his determination to get my seed.

When he felt my body start to tense up under him, he tightened his suction until I actually thought he just might succeed in sucking my balls up into my urethra.

"Here I come!" I announced when I realized there was no holding back.

Lyle's greed got the better of him and he dove down on me one last time with all his might. His gag reflex unexpectedly triggered and he reeled back off my dick just as it exploded.

I watched in selfish delight as my vein ribbed, crimson colored cock spurted three copious blasts of my milky seed onto his face, which was contorted from his determined effort to stave off retching. He successfully avoided succumbing to his abdominal convulsions and quickly capped off my erupting cock head to catch the remainder in his mouth.

Once he was certain he'd swallowed my final volley, he let my cock slip from his lips to leak onto my belly fur just below my navel. I didn't know what to expect from him in the way of a reaction when I finally regained my senses.

He lifted his cum spattered face to look at me, his expression altogether stunned. Tears were streaming down his cheeks. Globs of mucous dangled from his running nose. Cum and saliva freely flowed from his open mouth down onto my freshly emptied balls.

An onlooker would likely have tried to have me arrested for abuse in spite of his legal age. Suddenly the pathetic looking mess at my loins broke into a devilish grin and let fly with a belly laugh the like of which I'd never heard.

"That was awesome!"

He leaned down and began hungrily sucking the mess off my balls and then traced the tip of his tongue up my urethra to my frenum. Pressing my cock head to my belly with his lips, he gave it a wildly passionate kiss.

He lifted my dick off my gut and hungrily sucked my remnants off my glans till it was clean as a whistle. I clasped my legs around him and rolled us over till I was on top.

His mouth flew open like a hungry chick in a nest as my dick swayed above him. I wiped his cum streaked face with the head of it and quickly stuffed it back into the moist warmth of his inviting mouth. He gladly accepted the gift and then proceeded to smother my sagging balls in heartfelt kisses.

I rested my furry glutes back on his soft, smooth belly and gazed down on him in utter contentment. My spent cock and balls comfortably rested in the cleft of his ample boy bosom.

"The daddy-est bear ever!" he proudly beamed up at me, "EVER!"

He seemed to revel in his submissive posture and started roaming his cute hands over my thighs and belly.

"This is everything I've been waiting for!" he declared with absolute certainty.

"It's sure been more than I was expecting," I said, smiling down at him, "You're a real go-getter, son!"

He laughed in a way that conveyed both self-awareness and relief. He squeezed his titties to my half hard cock and vigorously worked them up and down its length in opposite directions. I reached back and felt how hard his miniature organ was.

"You haven't come yet, how thoughtless of me," I said, rolling off to his side on my back, "Climb aboard...fuck daddy's balls some more."

Lyle anxiously scrambled up onto me and sank his dick down in my scrotum again.

"I've never felt anything so wonderful," he mused as he poked and stroked at it.

I had to admit, it was a pretty spectacular sensation. It didn't hurt that he was so unashamed to let me know what an inspirational source of sexual gratification he found in me.

It had been my goal at the outset to simply give him his first 'daddy' experience for his birthday. After learning a little more about his background, my mission morphed into teaching him that sex could be as much about his needs as his top's.

He didn't take long achieving orgasm after I wrapped my arms around him and pressed him to me while he humped away at my nut sac. He was so aroused after the blow job he'd given me that it took him less than two minutes to spurt a big, healthy load onto it.

I brushed his curls off his forehead and then patted his plump butt with both hands. For as road worn as he looked, he was still cute as a button in his bliss.

"You're a mess, boy. Let's clean up and come back for some old fashioned hugging and kissing."

"I would love that!"

He wriggled his way back down between my legs and ate his cum off my balls. We then showered together.

It was his first experience with that. He was overcome with his freedom to explore my body and I spent an especially long time teasing and cleaning his tiny pucker.

Lyle was particularly thrilled with the sense of vulnerability he felt at my assertiveness. I wasn't rough with him, but I was forceful with my ownership of him in that exceedingly intimate environment.

He was such a dedicated bottom that he was fully erect again not twenty minutes after coming on me. I was learning him. Even though I had only been acting out the role of his fantasy man to begin with, I was beginning to find his complete and willing submission to me fairly irresistible.

I'd figured out by then that he responded to authority figures, so I made sure that my instructions to him took the form of commands. I wasn't rude or dismissive with them, but I left no doubt in his mind as to who held the reins.

Lyle's tiny cock could not tell a lie. With every command he obeyed while I washed him, it grew a little harder it seemed. He was totally uninhibited in his fascination with the size differential of our genitalia as he washed me and I found that surprisingly gratifying.

Once we were done with our shower and back in the playroom, we stretched out side by side on the mattress and he quickly snuggled up to my side under my arm.

"I feel so safe with you," he said as he traced a finger around the perimeter of one of my much larger nipples.

"That's what daddies are for," I assured him.

I gave him unfettered access to as much intimacy with me as he desired. He explored me with unbridled enthusiasm; sucking and playing with my nipples to his heart's content, fondling my cock and balls, massaging my belly, groping and squeezing various muscles and asking me for the names of them.

He wanted to know everything about me; how many men I'd fucked, how many men had fucked me, how much I weighed, how much I could lift, how I felt about being so big and hairy and how other men responded to it.

"When this thing gets good and hard again would you fuck my butt on it?" he asked, returning his attention to my member.

"I've had my eye on that beautiful ass of yours all night," I said and drew him in for another kiss.

"I'll bet it's gonna hurt like hell!" Lyle excitedly conjectured as he straddled my left thigh and hunkered down over my loins.

He began peppering my cock with affectionate kisses. To his delight it started to swell in response. At that point he moved his attention to my scrotum, braving my wealth of pubic hair to bathe my sac with his tongue.

My cock naturally responded by plumping up a bit more. I reached down and patted the back of his head. He moaned and sucked one of my balls into his mouth.

"Happy boy," I sighed while I watched.

He switched to the other one and gently caressed it with his tongue as he sucked on it. I closed my eyes and just enjoyed the attention.

When he was done, he let it slip from his lips to tumble down and join its mate. He kissed my furry bag and then popped my half hard cock back into his mouth, tenderly nursing on it again.

I ran my fingers through his hair and told him how beautiful he looked. He tightened his suction on me. My hips lifted off the mattress in response. He lifted his head off my dick and let it fall onto my thigh.

"Fuck me?" he asked in a pleading tone.

"It needs to be a lot harder for that, Lyle."

"How can I help?"

"There's one sure fire way, but you might not be ready to go there."

"What is it?"

"Have you ever licked a man's ass before?"

"No sir," he said with some trepidation.

"It might not sound very appetizing, but that's one sensation that goes straight to my cock like an electric jolt every time."

"It doesn't sound very...sanitary either," he observed, sounding doubtful that he could bring himself to do it.

I laughed at his understandable reservation.

"We're freshly showered, Lyle. I soaped a finger and penetrated myself to the first knuckle. I'm perfectly clean. Would you like me to show you how it's done?"

His eyes grew wide at the prospect of the experience. A big grin crossed his boyish face.

"Okay! What do I do?"

"Lie on your belly and pull a pillow under your chest. Part your legs enough for me to get between them and lift your ass up for me."

He scrambled off my leg and assumed the position I'd described.

"Like this?"

"Perfect."

I positioned myself between his legs and spread his buttocks. His small, tightly drawn scrotum became fully displayed. I leaned in and tenderly kissed it. He shivered. I pulled away and eyed his quivering, hairless pucker.

"Such a beautiful little button you have!" I said in a husky growl, "So pretty, so pink!"

He shivered again and his sphincter launched into a flurry of spasms, inviting more attention. I chuckled as I buried my beard in his cleft and pressed my lips to it in a passionate kiss.

"Oh-h-h-h, Harv! I've never felt anything like it!"

"Just wait. It gets better!" I informed him.

I pulled out and stared at his beautiful orifice. Leaning back in I began teasing the tender, sensitive skin that surrounded it with the tip of my tongue. He sounded out his intense pleasure in boyish squeals of delight.

"Unbelievable!" he exclaimed.

"Told you!"

He giggled uncontrollably and then I flattened my tongue to it. He tensed up and tried in vain to squeeze the plump butt cheeks I still held pried apart together. I laughed and so did he.

I began laving his precious prize in long slow strokes, beginning with his balls and going all the way to the top of his cleft. He broke out in chills and pressed his butt back against the pressure of my tongue.

"Oh god! Oh GOD!" he whimpered.

After a couple of minutes he relaxed into it. I kept it up for perhaps another five before pulling my face out of his butt. His pucker had relaxed and was just barely beginning to open for me.

"That's what daddy wants to see," I sighed.

I touched the tip of my tongue to it and it quickly clamped shut again. I pulled back out.

"Don't fight me, boy. Let me in," I coaxed him in a firm yet understanding tone, "Bear down on your hole."

I pressed the tip of my tongue to it once more and, a few seconds later, felt it relax enough to penetrate his outer ring. A surprisingly deep, lusty moan floated out of him as he gained control of the muscle and accommodated me.

Once I had his full cooperation I began forcefully darting my tongue into it, careful not to go any deeper than the outer ring I'd cleaned to his delight while we showered. Eventually it completely relaxed and I started running my tongue in circles around his opened rim.

"Oh-h-h-h-h-h, ye-e-e-e-a-a-ah!" he groaned in a long and uneven breath.

I kept that up until I'd sated my lust for what I would soon make mine. In truth, I was hard enough by then that I could've mounted him and staked my claim to it right then and there. However, I was certain he wanted to try his hand at this new skill.

I started thinking unpleasant thoughts to try softening my raging tool. When I'd succeeded, I backed out of his ass and stretched out beside him.

Lyle hadn't moved from his position. He was still face down with his forehead resting on his fists, processing what I'd just done to him. Eventually he shared his thoughts.

"That was awesome! Just awesome!"

"Good," I said, gently caressing his magnificent butt, "I enjoyed it too."

"I've watched hours of daddy porn on the net. I always skipped all the ass eating 'cause it looked so gross...boys eating out daddy butts, daddies eating out boy butts. I had no idea what it was all about. Now I want to go back and watch all that stuff too! Thank you!"

I laughed at his enthusiasm.

"Can I do you now?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I calmly replied as I assumed the position.

He got between my legs and started sucking my low hangers while he jacked my half hard cock.

"Good boy!" I urged him.

He rose up and pried my cheeks apart to behold my most private anatomical feature. Soon I felt him bury his chubby face in my cleft and go to work. He backed out after a minute or two.

"I was afraid it would taste gross...it doesn't!" he said in total surprise.

"Daddy would never ask you to do this without being squeaky clean," I assured him, "He takes good care of his boys."

"I believe you," he said and then dove in for more.

Lyle carefully mimicked all the stages I'd demonstrated on him and, before long, I was hard as stone. I let him continue for as long as he seemed to be enjoying himself.

When I figured he might be tiring of the task I said, "Go-o-od boy! Grab a handful of that dick now, son!"

He took hold of it. Obviously motivated by it's maximally engorged condition, he began working his tongue at my hole with unbridled passion while he squeezed the thing.

I started wriggling my butt back against his face. He moaned. Eventually he backed out, continuing to jack the rock hard cock on which he stuffed his chubby fist.

"Fuck me, daddy! Fuck me hard!"

"Can do."

We stretched out on the mattress facing each other and I waggled my super-stiff dick at him. He confidently marveled at his accomplishment, grinning like a Cheshire cat.

"Wow!" he squealed, laughing like a madman.

"How do you want it?"

"Doggy style! It always looks so hot in those videos. The boys always look so..."

He was suddenly at a loss for words.

"Small? Obedient? Submissive?" I offered.

"Yeah! All those things!"

"It's probably my favorite position too...and for all those same reasons," I confirmed with a smile.

He looked proud of himself for his choice. I got up to fetch a condom from the bureau and pitched it to him. A childlike look of disappointed crossed his face.

"But I want you to come in me, Harvey," he sheepishly confided.

"You clean?" I asked.

"Duh...we just showered?" he reminded me, looking even more confused.

"That's not what I mean," I said as I grabbed my wallet and pulled a folded piece of paper from it.

I handed it to him and he saw it was a freshly dated report of my healthy STD and HIV status.

"Boy, don't you ever invite a man to plant his seed in you without seeing one of those first!"

"Oh, no sir! I promise!" he said looking contrite, "Would you hand me my wallet, please?"

I pitched it to him. He pulled out a similar piece of paper and handed it to me. I unfolded it and looked it over. It was a comprehensive health report, dated within three weeks and all negative like mine.

I smiled approvingly and handed it back to him. Lyle folded it up and slipped it back into his wallet. I took it from him placed it back on the bureau next to mine.