Lyle's Big Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had emptied him thoroughly enough to feel sure he was safe from any health risk and found the sincerity of his gesture remarkably touching. Laying a hand on the back of his vigorously bobbing head, I heaved a contented sigh and suddenly swelled with a desire to protect his youthful innocence...and, truthfully, to nurture his abundant gifts and natural talents.

"There's no shame in tasting a man's fuck..." I comforted him, "...in tasting your most intimate gift to him - directly from his most intimate gift to you."

He slipped his arms around my hips and dug his fingers into my beefy buttocks. Using them as leverage, he forced himself onto my hard-on to a depth he'd yet to achieve. I patted his head some more and then pressed it to me.

"Mmmmmmmm!" he loudly moaned.

"It's just the two of us in this room, son. Your deepest desires are completely safe here...free from all judgement."

He continued reverently nursing on the object of his fascination.

"Bite my dick if you understand me," I quietly instructed him.

He immediately began applying his teeth to it. I loved the feel of them on my unyielding hardness. He chuckled at it's resistance to them too.

"Sweet boy," I almost whispered as my head fell back on my shoulders.

His neck relaxed. Still surprisingly erect, I palmed the back of his head and gently worked it on me. Soon his entire body went almost completely limp and he practically hung from my cock in a clear signal that he was mine to do with as I wished.

I elected to stick with just fucking his mouth while he savored the piquant flavor of our intense fuck. I was...I don't know...polite seems like the wrong word, I guess. When it comes down to it, there's really nothing polite about fucking a man's butt juice into the deepest recesses of his oral cavity. But, I was at least gentle about it.

All I knew was, he appeared to be in heaven. I certainly was as he allowed me to bury my bulging cock head in the moist warmth of his soft palate time and again.

My erection eventually began to flag and he let it slip from his lips to dangle at half-mast under his adoring gaze. He licked his lips and then pecked it with another kiss.

I milked another droplet of my seed up into my slit for him and he eagerly lapped it up. He looked up at me, appearing like a faithful servant kneeling before his king. I stroked his hair again.

Secure in the knowledge that he'd found exactly what he came looking for, I lay back down on the mattress and watched him continue recovering from the rigorous paces I'd put him through.

He looked over his shoulder and contentedly watched while I casually massaged my sagging balls. Without bothering to rise to his feet, he crawled to me and curled up under my arm.

"That was so much more intense than Bruce. I've never felt so good in my whole life," he softly reported after some silence, "You make me feel so...small...so happy."

"I'm awfully glad to hear you say that, Lyle. I was scared for a minute that maybe I'd gotten...carried away with myself...been too rough with you."

"No way, Harv! It was everything I ever dreamed getting fucked by a real daddy bear would be! I totally LOVED being your bottom...your boy!!"

"Well, you sure proved yourself a damn fine one."

"So I made you happy?"

"You sure did!"

"That's the best feeling of all!" he enthused, his voice brimming with pride.

Lyle was choosing his words fairly carefully, but he was obviously in the grip of a severe post-fuck crush on me. Oddly, I didn't find that threatening like I had in years past.

I was already convinced he had enough on the ball that, once he got past the novelty of getting fucked by what he perceived as a 'real daddy bear', he just might be a pretty fun guy to hang out with. And, the prospect of having such a submissive, cuddly boy close at hand for at least another year was certainly nothing to turn my nose up at - especially one who clearly adored getting his hole fucked wide open by a 280-plus pound ape like me.

I wasn't getting any younger, after all, and the periods of drought were, in fact, getting longer. Securely hugging him to my side, he shook me from my reverie by speaking up.

"Should we clean up and dress so you can...you know...get me back to my car?"

There it was again...that feeling he couldn't seem to shake; that he was just a cum bucket to be dropped off somewhere once I was 'done with him'. I shouldn't have been surprised, I guess. After all, it was all he'd known before that night.

I curled an index finger and slipped it under his chin. Lifting his face so we could lock eyes, I pecked his moist lips with another dry kiss.

"Not unless you have somewhere else to be tonight...or in the morning for that matter. Any reason you need to skedaddle?"

"Wait...are you saying I can stay the night?" he asked, obvious shock registering in his expression.

"I certainly am."

"Then HELL no!" he almost yelled, throwing an arm over my belly and nuzzling his bare face to my furry chest.

I pressed him more firmly to my bulk.

"Fuck me some more!" he eagerly demanded.

I laughed and guided his hand to my limp cock. He lovingly squeezed it.

"You've worn 'im out, stud. I'm afraid he's a dead soldier...till morning anyway."

He turned his hopeful gaze up to mine.

"And then?" he asked in a pleading tone.

I smiled and gave him a wink as I nodded.

"SWEET!" he bellowed, cinching up another fistful of belly hair as he nestled down tighter against me.

"Now...what say we head upstairs to the master bedroom and sleep in a proper bed, Butterball?"

He seemed to relish his new pet name for a moment.

"Lead the way, daddy!"