Lynda's Trauma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers

Suddenly I felt the first tell-tale tingle deep inside my vagina. As the gorgeous penis of the unseen man drove my pussy into raptures of pleasure, my inner depths began to throb, it pulsated as the pleasure built, the ecstasy grew and in an explosion of delirious bliss, I climaxed on his wonderful cock.

Everything that had happened to me, the shock and the electric excitement, manifested itself in a trembling orgasm of such never before experienced intensity, it was breathtaking and frightening and left me near to hysterical with pleasure.

My knees gave way slightly and as my body dipped down I nearly pulled myself from his rigid length. I had to straighten and reposition myself to make my vagina easily available and accessible to him, an act which seemed to be wanton, sluttish and sordid.

He continued to use my pussy for his gratification for several minutes, before I heard the unmistakable groan of a man about to cum. My 'lover's' breathing became shallower and came in short rasps. The strokes of his glorious cock inside my still contracting pussy became shorter.

At this moment, I thought of my husband. (I have no idea why, maybe if Frasier and Niles from the TV were here they would talk of denial, defence mechanisms, transference and all that stuff.) The fact was, although I wasn't a sadist, I loved my husband and I would do nothing to hurt him but for whatever reason, I got a huge surge of arousal in my sex, as I thought of his pathetic innocence as his faithful little wife humiliated him.

The thought of my gentle husband who believed I was his exclusively, working away in blissful ignorance, whilst at that very moment his wife was taking the cock and the cum of a stranger, a stranger in the truest sense of the word. A man I had never seen the face of, a man who could be any age, or type was deep inside my wet soft pussy. These thoughts came as the unknown man grunted and let out the sounds of ecstasy, the sounds of a man as he ejaculates into a wet, receptive, tight, clinging vagina.

It was sickening and bizarre and it made me orgasm again.

The feeling of being so full of a man and the pleasure it brought was new to me and I throbbed the whole length of my spasming pussy. As the cock filled me, stretched me and reached further into me than I had ever experienced, my delicate folds were being stimulated by a stranger's semen. I felt that I could feel each jet as it shot into me and each one made me convulse like a series of mini orgasms.

As my lover shot huge, thick, jets of semen into me, my climax was shocking. It hit me, my legs shaking and trembling from fear and pure amazement at what I was doing, my orgasm truly frightening in its intensity.

For a dutiful, old-fashioned monogamous woman like me, it was the ultimate intimacy, for man to ejaculate inside them.

He stayed inside me for a while and then slowly pulled from me. I felt my vagina close up, leaving me with an incredible empty feeling. I struggled to stand up straight but when I was fully upright, I looked between my legs, I saw my swollen vulva, then watched the cum fall from my sex to the floor.

When my 'lover' had left, I had begun to dress when there was a noise at the door. Still in a confused daze and with trembling hands, I reached for the lock. I fumbled and messed around trying to open it with fingers that wouldn't work.

When I opened the door, a man stood there, with another man I couldn't see clearly behind him.

"Hi gorgeous," he said, you aren't going to leave without being nice to us too are you?"

I was shocked to my very core, the very same emotions that had swamped me over the previous hour or so, came flooding back. They scared me, they disgusted me, yet they exhilarated me and they excited me.

Because with a terrible sense of awakening, I knew that, no - I wouldn't leave!

I instantly knew that I was going to have sex with these men and it electrified me!

Shocked and shaking with an embarrassing excitement, I let him turn me around and lead me back into the stall, him walking backwards.

He was a good looking man, rough like a construction worker (or maybe just a scruffy down-and-out) unshaven, rugged and desirable.

I watched transfixed as he unbuckled his jeans and lowered them together with his under shorts to the floor.

He was big.

He sat down on the toilet seat and held his hand out towards me. In a dream-like state, I took his hands and with no prompting whatsoever I slid to my knees between his legs.

I knew I would suck his cock, because I knew that I WANTED to suck his cock.

I took his big, manly, imposing, thickening rod in my hand. I was suddenly aware that in all my fantasies over the years, as I dreamt of men with big cocks, that this was the very penis I always envisaged in my minds eye. It was what had been my fantasy cock for years.

At this point unsure of what I was doing, I unbuttoned my dress down to the waist, reached inside and unhooked my bra. I took it off, I just knew that I wanted my breasts to be bared to them, I wanted them to see me, I wanted the cool air to caress and stimulate my areola and nipples. I wanted to kneel bare breasted before this man. As I uncovered myself taking off my bra, my aging tits fell forward and sagged to point downward slightly.

The simple aging process (as for most women who retain quite full breasts as I had done) had taken its toll on my breasts, yet somehow it affected me in a way I felt difficult to fathom. As I knelt before him, I felt somehow excited because my breasts were not perfect (Frasier & Niles front and centre please) I was embarrassed, the inferiority making me excited. Somehow I wanted him to look down on me and sneer at my imperfections. (Frasier and Niles would have told me that the same senses that control embarrassment and blushing are from the same area of the brain that effects sexual arousal. Therefore as I blushed furiously in my embarrassment, unknown to me it was only natural that this should manifest itself in arousal.)

Seeing my uneasiness and the crimson cheeks of my embarrassed face, seemed to turn him on a little more. Somehow he sensed that I was not just a common slag screwing around in a toilet. He somehow knew that I was a genuine, shy and naïve, mature, married woman in a totally alien situation. His cock stiffened and lengthened in my hand his foreskin peeled back to reveal a beautiful smooth angry crown. I lost no time, there was no point in pretending, I lowered my face to him and opened my mouth.

As I took the wonderful cock between my wet, red lips and eased him into my mouth, I closed my eyes and I emitted a low animalistic groan of pleasure.

I licked him, I sucked him, I kissed him with a desire I had never known. I made love to his wonderful cock, I worshipped it and serviced him as lovingly and as submissively as I knew how.

As I bowed down to take one of his balls into my eager greedy mouth, I first sensed a movement, then I heard it and lastly I felt it, as the second man knelt behind me. His hands gently caressing my hips sent shock waves through me.

In my desire to pleasure this gorgeous man and his wonderful cock, I had actually forgotten the second man watching from behind me.

I was going to be fucked again and once more it would be by a man whose face I hadn't even seen.

The second man needed to do absolutely nothing to position me, I did it myself.

Frantically pulling up my dress and gathering it around my waist, revealing my ultimate private and intimate sex to him, then groaning with the pleasure of anticipation I shuffled down. I spread my knees and my legs further apart and I offered my ravaged, gaping, swollen and desperate pussy to him.

As I continued to service the cock in my mouth, I felt the second man rub his hard cock up and down the length of my gaping sodden labia, before placing himself at my pussy and easing his long hard cock deep into my trembling pussy in one fell swoop.

I was being fucked at both ends, it was staggering what I was allowing to happen to me but I was powerless to resist.

The man I was pleasuring with my mouth began to thrust up at my face. He grabbed handfuls of my hair and held my head steady.

"I'm gonna cum and you are gonna swallow it all ok?" he grunted.

There was no need to menace me, I had absolutely no intention of not sucking him off into my mouth and no intention of not swallowing all he had to give me.

I submissively nodded my head and he began to buck faster. Within moments he growled and pushed up one last time, the first huge jet of semen hit the back of my throat, before I could react there was a second and a third. His cum must have been stored up for days given the amount he continued to blast into my excited mouth. It seemed to go on spewing into my oh-so-willing mouth forever. His cum was incredibly thick, manly, powerful, it tasted wonderful. I didn't want him to stop cumming, it was leaking from the corners of my mouth and running down his huge cock.

I wanted him to cum in my mouth forever.

As I savoured the taste I didn't want to swallow it, I wanted to keep it in my mouth and taste it all day but I finally and reluctantly had to swallow it, feeling the slimy mess slip down my throat. I cleaned him off, I licked up along his cock like a starving child capturing every morsel of his seed and taking it into my hungry mouth. Even after I had cleaned him I didn't stop worshipping his cock, I continued to give him slow, lingering, loving sucks, I caressed and suckled his still semi-erect post-cum cock.

The second man continued to fuck me from behind. Each time he thrust into me, my breasts swayed and bounced beneath me, turning me on even more than I already was. He picked up speed and as he gave off the obvious signs of ejaculating, my own building orgasm crashed through me.

In all that had happened to me in this lavatory block, I had not spoken a single word, until now.

As his long cock teased and violated me and my climax began to rise, I broke my silence and shamed myself forever.

"Oh God yes, oh God fuck me," I found myself crying.

I couldn't believe it of myself.

"Oh yes fuck me, fuck that pussy, fuck me with your big cock, fill that slut pussy with your dirty cum, make me pregnant, use me you bastard."

It all poured out of me like I had been taken over by demons and when my climax burst on me, the man fucking me started to cum at the same time.

"Fuck me, use me like a slut, make me your whore and fuck me whenever you want and however you want."

Sometime later as I leant forward, my forearms resting on the toilet lid my head on them, I realised that I was alone. I quickly grabbed my panties and pulled them on before the semen had chance to run from me.

I eventually caught a taxi home. I purposely sat behind the driver so that he could not see me. I stealthily eased up my dress and allowed my fingers to play over my cum soaked panties and my swollen vulva. I slipped my hand into my drenched knickers and smeared the semen into my bush, matting the hairs with the discharge from three different strangers.

I realised in the taxi, that the presence of semen was keeping everything alive. Normally events would automatically slip into the immediate past but retaining the cum inside my ravaged pussy and wearing it on my vulva, bush and skin, was like a badge of honour. Sitting there, wallowing in strangers cum, kept the experience as though it was still happening and I was still in the midst of those shocking events.

When I returned home I put down my bag, placed my hands on the kitchen island and slumped forward, my head looking to the floor as the shock hit me.

However, I still felt like my physical state and the mess I was in, was keeping me 'on edge'. I made my way to the bedroom and picked up the detachable mirror from my dressing table. I took off my dress (I had left my bra off) and got a towel from the bathroom, spread it on the bed and lay back on it. I stared between my legs in the mirror, my panties almost transparent they were so drenched in cum. Peeling them down, I slowly spread my legs and gazed at the swollen ravaged mess, that only a few hours ago had been a dutiful, faithful and exclusive vagina.

I opened myself with my shaking fingers and peered into where three strangers had thrust their big cocks and dumped their loads of semen. My hand was shaking as I touched myself, the fingers gliding effortlessly over the super-slick lips and across my clitoris.

Unfortunately I didn't have time to bring myself off. I wanted to masturbate whilst watching in the mirror. I wanted to remember what had happened to me, working my clitoris and plunging deep into my pussy as I abused myself. I wanted to orgasm whilst chastising myself as a whore, slut, cum dump and a slag. I wanted to lie to myself and pretend that I hadn't stopped the rapist, because I really secretly wanted the young black thug to fuck me. I didn't want to take into account the knife, or consider the mental state that I was in, nor did I want to use the shock and trauma as a mitigating factor in how I was behaving. I didn't want to believe that somehow 'temporarily insanity' had rendered me defenceless with no control over my incoherent mind.

It suited the overwhelming arousal that I was still consumed by, to fantasise that everything that had happened, had happened because I was a whore.

I hadn't time, as my husband was due home shortly. So it was with massive regret and reluctance that I took a shower and lost forever the evidence of my harrowing experience.

The last part of this story happened that night. My husband was tired but I forced him (subtly) to make love to me in our bed.

I have no idea why (Frasier and Niles get back out here!) But I needed to sneer at him, the same demeaning embarrassment (this time his) providing once again the stimulus of a deeply humiliated arousal.

I was a very enthusiastic lover for him but he had no idea of the reason I wanted him to make love to me. I wanted to watch him as he kissed the lips that had sucked a stranger's huge cock and taken a huge load of semen and then swallowed it. I wanted him to kiss the breasts that had been bared in a dirty toilet, the nipples hard and excited as they swayed beneath me.

I wanted him to kiss me on the inside of my thighs that had been coated with dried semen not long before, I wanted him to run his fingers through my bush that had only just been cleaned of the copious amounts of sticky cum, the seed of three complete strangers.

I wanted to watch him licking and sucking on the lips and the pussy that had been raped by a black youth and had been fucked by three men. I wanted him to take into his mouth, the labia, my soft delicate folds and my swollen clitoris that had orgasmed and climaxed as they were fucked in a public toilet. I wanted him to taste my dirty sex, that had dripped with lust as I knelt in a filthy run-down cubicle yearning to be used by strangers and I wanted him to push his tongue into the cunt (yes cunt!) that had been filled time and again, by the semen of a rapist and of those unknown men.

I wanted him to be ignorant and unaware that his dutiful, faithful, exclusive wife had allowed these things to happen.

I wanted to feel my husband's cock was too small for me. I had not been stretched out as the result of one day, I would return to normal tomorrow I assumed, but for tonight my pussy was definitely relaxed and loose. Tomorrow I will love him all over again and our lives can return to normal but tonight the need to debase my husband (and myself?) and the need to think of him as an inadequate was overwhelming. I want to not be able to feel his cock inside me,

Maybe thinking like this was the natural course of things. Maybe it just kept alive for a little longer, the feeling that the rape and my subsequent bizarre behaviour was still alive and still happening. Maybe I hoped therefore, that it would send me hurtling back towards the dazed shocked state, that I had found so exciting and arousing.

My name is Mark and I would like to tell you quickly about the slut I fucked today. I was lingering in an old toilet block when I heard someone come in next door. I peered though the glory hole but could only see her from the waist down. She had a dress on just like my mother wears but these stores sold hundreds of them didn't they? Anyway, the slag was cleaning cum from herself, so I thought,

"What the hell, give it a try."

So I put my cock in the hole expecting her to scream the house down but get this -- she let me fuck her!

Funny about her having a similar dress to my mother, as coincidence has it, my mother would have been passing by somewhere around that time. Her car had broken down and she said she caught the bus home which might just have gone past while I was fucking the old slut.

Good thing she didn't come in and catch me with the slut!

Small world isn't it?

fannyrat
fannyrat
877 Followers
12