Lynn and Brian. Younger man for me.

Story Info
I meet a young man and give him his first of many orgasms.
10.3k words
4.64
7.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Contentment! That's what I was feeling upon waking one morning a few years ago. Laying on my side with my young man spooning me, nestled against my back with the warmth of his crotch pressed against my bum, his right arm around and over me and his hand cupping my left breast. He was asleep yet and I wiggled myself back towards him so I could enjoy our intimacy a bit longer before I had to get up and ready myself for work. How had I got to this point? Where did I find this young man, who was forty years my junior? Well, I will take you back in time to that point in my life where I happened to meet my Brian, my partner in crime now for three years.

It was 2012. I was sixty-four. I had had many lovers over the years. Never having married, I was a woman who knew what she wanted in a man and tried hard to always have someone, usually close to my age, to satisfy my needs. I had recently purchased two shelf units from a home improvement store. They were the heavy duty type and were too large for me to put in my car and too heavy for me to maneuver into the house if I could get them home. I needed someone with a truck and someone who was strong enough to get them into the townhome and into the basement. I knew a couple of people with trucks but they were unable to give me a hand at this time. I wanted to get them from the store so I wasn't taking up their room too. I started asking other people if they knew of anyone who could help me. A co-worker said she would ask her nephew if he was able to help and if so would give him my phone number. She wasn't sure about his work schedule but thought that he may be able to help out, even in an evening.

A day later he called and said he would give me a hand. He would come by with his pick-up and we would go retrieve the shelves on the following Saturday. With this arranged my panic subsided. I do worry about little things! He said he would be here at around 10:00AM and he was very prompt in arriving on time on Saturday. He introduced himself as Brian and I told him I was Lynn and we shook hands. "Nice to meet you Lynn" he said. He asked where we had to take the shelving and I invited him in to show him the layout and where we had to move the boxes. Right away he seemed a little concerned because of the size of the boxed shelving and the weight and said we might have to unpack them and move the pieces down to the basement separately. "It might take a little longer" he said, "But it will save us injuring ourselves and damaging any walls in the house."

When I showed him the basement he commented that he could help me get an area ready for assembling the shelving so it would be easier. We left for the store and with the help of the staff we loaded both in the back of his truck. "I see what you mean about struggling to get them down the stairs packaged " I told him. "I guess with both of us working at it, it won't take too long to unpack and move the parts downstairs. I'm lucky to have found such a willing partner here. " After eying him and appraising him I was hoping he was "willing" for other things sometime in the future. Not a bad looking young man. About 6 feet tall and I would guess, maybe, 180 pounds. Quite a muscular physique too and my mind was drifting to other things, more-so than just setting up shelving. I told myself "you're too old to think of him in such a manner. He wouldn't even consider you as anything other than someone who needed help." Back to work.

It took about two hours to set up the shelves. They were easy to assemble. All that was required was snapping the shelf supports to the pre-assembled ends. No tools or screwing required. I would have loved the screwing part, and not the type required with tools/ Well, one particular tool would have been nice! Then after, about an hour clearing some space for them against the wall. There's room for another two units along the same wall so I can expand if and when I need to. The idea though is to downsize all the things I have been accumulating over the last forty years. So, three hours wasn't all that bad. Now for me comes the sorting of my things to put away. A lot will go to the thrift store and should try or purchase some tubs or bins of the same size so they will fit better on the shelves. That was actually Brian's idea and he even volunteered to drive me to the store when I decide to do it. You know I am going to take him up on that invitation. Today has shown me that I do enjoy his company and even more, I enjoyed myself as we assembled the shelving, at time pressing together when we where having a struggle with a shelf bracket. He didn't seem to mind being up close either. The couple of times when I pressed my breasts against his arm while in close to him he didn't try to avoid the contact at all. My mind was working overtime to see a scenario where we could be so close again and all I could think of was having him come with me to pick up some tubs and having him help me with my organization. I know somewhere in my clutter is a few items of sexy lingerie and I know I have a small photo album of some photos, some of them rather risque. Seeing his reaction. if he were to see any of that would be so telling.

With today's chores finished I asked him if he had time for a tea, or coffee or soda with me upstairs. "Sure," he said, "I don't have any plans for today other than being here with you so let's do it." We went upstairs to the kitchen and I was looking for a beer for him but since I don't drink it and no one who does had been here in a while I had to apologize for that. "No problem" he said, "I don't really drink anyway. Water or a Coke if you have it?"

"I have Pepsi if that will do, I'm having a wine" I said, "Will that be okay? I always start my evening with a glass of wine." It wasn't quite evening yet, it was after four though so close enough. "Pepsi is fine with me. You go ahead with your wine. Enjoy." We took our glasses and went to my living room to sit more comfortably. He sat in my arm chair and I on the end of my sofa with a table between for our glasses and the wine bottle. "What do you do?" I asked, "I mean for a living?" I wanted to make some small talk and make him comfortable. He didn't seem all that relaxed when he wasn't working. "Right now, I'm working for a restoration company," He told me. "My boss is just starting out and wants to get into it a lot more but as of now we have only had small projects. Nothing big like Major flooding or fire damage repairs. He says to do that we have to be known by insurance companies and have a lot of hoops to get through. So, mostly it's been small repairs and things like that and my job isn't all that steady so I try to pick. up anything I can."

"Oh dear!" I said, "I should be paying you then. You can't make any living doing things for free." He laughed and replied "No, no, no! I wasn't hinting at getting paid. I knew I was coming over to help a friend of my aunt's. Anyway, I kind of wanted to meet you. You don't remember me, do you? We briefly met back when I was sixteen at my aunt's place at one of her BBQs. You were there with a friend and I saw you and even talked to you for a short time."

"God, I don't remember that. How long ago was that? How old are you now? He told me he was twenty-four now so that would have been around eight years ago. "When I was talking to you, was I nice? I can be aloof sometimes. I must have been preoccupied with the other people and don't recall our meeting at all.

"Ha! You seemed interested in most of the guys there, not just the friend you came with. That's why I got my nerve up and approached you to talk. I wondered if you would notice such a young person."

"Usually I would," I told him, "but usually with more in mind than just talking, if you know what I mean." "Maybe with you as a sixteen year old I couldn't see the possibilities!" Well, that was out there now. He would either continue with this conversation going toward what I was hinting at or he would back off a bit. He backed off and became quiet. So I pressed it a bit more. "Now that you're what, twenty-four I can see maybe a few possibilities." Still no response from him other than a few unassociated comments here and there.

Then he asked "What is it you do for work? Are you at the same bank as my Aunt? " Then he realized maybe how silly the question was because he said "Of course you work at the same bank. I can be so dumb!" I reassured him he wasn't being dumb. I did tell him a little about by job though. I explained my contract with the bank. As a retired employee I was given the opportunity of working on contracts for specific periods of time, depending on the workload. Usually the contracts last for three months but they can be renewed at the bank's discretion. I am able to set my own hours too and take days off when needed or chunks of time if I have a vacation planned. I can work later than was usual for hourly employees to make up the lost time for this type of thing. I explained how I was responsible for reviewing loans that were in jeopardy of falling behind in payments or being defaulted on. I worked with the customer for the most part trying to help them through a difficult time but I was still ruthless enough to know when a bad situation wasn't going to improve. I knew he wanted to continue or chat but wasn't comfortable with how I was trying to direct the conversation. So I asked him, "When do you think we can get together to go pick. up some storage boxes or tubs?" I knew I could get them in my car but I wanted to spend some more time with him.

"How about Tuesday if that's okay," he asked." I have some free time this week so any time, really. All I really have to do is look around for a new apartment anyway and I have time for that. What time to you get off work? I could pick you up again if you wish."

Tuesday was fine with me and I told him "Sounds like a date then. I am usually home later but that's because I really have no plans in the evening anyway. How about sometime after four PM? Okay with you? I will come home a little early so I can change into comfortable clothing for our outing. Why are you looking for a new apartment?

Good" he said. "Not about the clothing but about the shopping trip." He shrugged about the apartment and told me "I have had a little falling out with the two guys I share my current place with and they are leaving, and with them goes their share of the rent so it's really a matter of not being able to afford the place I'm in. Maybe I'll just do a little couch crashing for the time being but I do have two weeks yet before we lose the place."

I said I was sorry to hear about that but that I was sure it would all work out for him. Now I really thought I should be paying him for his time with me but he wouldn't hear of it. He finished his soda and said he should get going so he didn't hold up any plans I might have and he got up to leave. I followed him to the back door and thanked him again for helping me and moved closer to him and said "I can at least pay you with a hug" I put my arms around his neck and hugged him to me tightly and he hugged me back. I don't know why but I also gave him a little kiss on the lips. Just an innocent little meeting of the lips and then we were apart and he was gone leaving me alone. Another Saturday night alone. I had a small meal and then thought I would try organizing some of my basement treasures into sorted piles that could be transferred to the totes later. I did locate a few items of my lingerie that I set out in a place where they might be noticed but I haven't located the photo album yet. I did find a few loose pictures of me in my younger days and three of them are rather racy, with me and another man. I hope Brian notices those as well.

Sunday and Monday came and went fairly slowly. I used a bit of time on Sunday to putter in the basement and make ready for bringing in the organizing totes. Sunday evening was quiet. I phoned my sister to pass some time and then watched a bit of TV. Monday I went in to work with my mind on tomorrow. Once there though I managed to get into a rhythm and the time passed very quickly until it was time to go home. I stopped for a few groceries on my way home and arrived a little later than usual, at 7:00 PM. A short evening to kill now and then off to bed to get some rest. I hadn't slept well since Brian came by on Saturday. Partly excitement at meeting a new man, young as he was. Partly from anticipation of seeing him and, if nothing else, talking with him again. I went to bed at 10:30 PM with the plan of taking all of Tuesday off to get ready for my outing.

Tuesday morning arrived and I rolled out of bed shortly after 6:00 AM. I had planned to sleep in and take the day off but I decided to go in for a few hours and come home around noon. Still plenty of time to get ready after a long soak in the tub. Lots of time until 4:00 PM. I finished the bath. I actually was so relaxed I fell asleep for a few minutes. Very refreshing. Once dried I went to my bedroom and thought of what I would wear. Such a hard decision for a trip to the home reno store! Decided on jeans and a sweater top, the type of top with a zippered closure on the front. That way I could leave as little or as much cleavage as I wanted. My breasts are starting to succumb to gravity but still look good with the proper bra to accentuate them. I'm normally a 38 C but on occasion to help give me a fuller, uplifted look I will squeeze into a 36 C. I also have a shelf bra that uplifts but leaves me nude against whatever I may wear over top. I feel sexier with the shelf bra, especially when my sweater rubs against my nipples so that's today's choice. I have never worn anything like that to a home improvement store, only out on dates when I want to impress. Usually to a dinner where I can wear a low cut top and provide a tempting view for my date.

I pulled my wardrobe for the afternoon and while still naked I headed back to the bathroom and shaved my pussy hair but left just a trace above my clit. Then put on my deodorant and touched just a drop of perfume behind each ear, a drop on and around each nipple and just a trace above my vagina. Should I be able to entice my young friend to give me a little lick down there. I know, I am jumping way ahead of where ever the situation my take us but it doesn't hurt to be prepared. At about 3:00 PM I got myself dressed. My jeans are a little on the tight side and when I pulled them on I saw that I was displaying a bit of a wedged pussy, or camel toe. I liked that. Put on the bra and sweater and played with the front zipper position until I was happy with the result. The zipper doesn't allow it to be pulled completely down but does go about half way so I can show off a fair bit of swelling breast when I desire to. Now, ready to go I sat and read for a while trying to calm my nerves.

I heard Brian drive up the alley behind the house shortly after 4:00 PM and he knocked on the back door. Not wanting to appear overly eager I let him knock a second time and went to answer. "Well, Hi" I said, " Right on time. I hope you aren't dropping apartment hunting just for me."

"Well I actually am but I never miss a chance to visit a pretty lady" He said. I could see that he was eying me top to bottom. "This is much nicer than looking at apartments and checking ads. It's going to be hard finding something on short notice right now and I need a break from it anyway."

"Come on in for a minute" I said and stepped aside to let him through the door. When inside I gave him a little hug and thanked him again for taking the time to help me. "Do you want anything?" I asked, "Something to drink?"

"No, I'm fine" he replied. I didn't want to keep you waiting and thought if we went earlier than later we could get back here and I could help you with whatever you want. I'm yours for the evening."

"Whatever I want", I thought. How do I broach the subject of what I want? I mean, beyond the help in the basement. "I guess we should go then," I said. If I've got you for the evening I had better make good use of my time. I grabbed a light jacket to throw over the sweater and once outside it was a cooler afternoon and my nipples went to attention. I didn't want to make it look like I was getting too excited right out the door. Once in his truck I asked him "So house hunting isn't going too well? Do you have anyone where you can stay for a while so you aren't too rushed in the search?"

"I've asked but no. I even asked my old girlfriend if her parents could put me up but no." He replied. "Know of any good park benches?

"No, no park benches. What about your Aunt? Can she let you stay a while?" I asked. "I could talk to her, put in a good word."

"No, I did ask but she doesn't have room either. Don't worry about it, I'll figure something out." He said.

"Too bad about the girlfriend's place too." I said, "That could have been very nice for you.

"She lives with her parents," he revealed, "It would have been nice if we were still together but I'm afraid there wouldn't have been any thing happen between us if we were still together. She and I made out a fair bit but she would draw the line at anything intimate or sexual if I tried. So I wouldn't be missing anything anyway.

"I don't know what's wrong with her," I said, At your age I would have been all over you." I could see he was getting uncomfortable with the topic so I left it there. We pulled into the Home Depot parking lot and went in to look at their products. Brian grabbed a cart and we loaded eight of the largest totes and eight of the half sized ones. I paid and we loaded them in the truck and home we went. On the way I apologized "I'm sorry if I got too into your personal affairs and pried. I should know when to just stop. It's none of my business about you and your girlfriend."

"Ex girlfriend" He said, "And no harm in talking and questions just naturally arise. I get a little uncomfortable talking about private things, especially with a woman and someone as sexy as you." He blushed at saying that.

I placed my hand on his thigh and said "Thank you for the compliment. Just know, anything you say is between you and I and If you want to talk I will listen. My advice though may not be appreciated, especially as it is coming form a different generation and not what is normal by today's standards." I gave his thigh a squeeze and move my hand off of him. When we drove back down the alley he backed into the parking spot and we took out purchases into the house. He packed them in and put them in the basement while I tried to imagine where and what would go where. I also pulled my zipper down to reveal a bit of cleavage but not enough that my uplifted breasts would spill out of the sweater.

When he finished his trips downstairs I had the lids off the first two totes and was sorting through things and putting them away. We worked like this for about two hours and I asked him if he was hungry. I realized that I hadn't eaten anything and was wondering if he had. He said he was hungry and offered to go pick up something. I said "No, I should treat. You have given your time to me and I have to pay for something to eat for you. Any idea what you'd like?"

He told me "anything will be fine with him. Nothing too expensive though." I don't know if that was a reflex action to him not having a lot of money so he would watch what he ate, or if he didn't want me to pay too much for him. I suggested Pizza or Chinese food. Both were close by in a strip mall just down the way. How about Chinese?" He asked. We looked at a menu online and I ordered and they told me it would be ready for pickup in about forty minutes, which would put it at near 5:00 PM.

"If you want you can come with me" I said, "or you can stay here and put some of the totes up on the shelves. I won't be long in any event."