Lynn and Brian. Younger man for me.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You trust me to stay here without you?" he asked. "I won't get into anything, I promise" I assured him I trusted him. In my mind, the lingerie and the pictures were still there for him to discover. Oh, I hoped! I left for the strip mall and he was busy loading up the shelving when I left. It had cooled off when I left and I forgot to take my coat, so when I returned at 5:15 PM my nipples were at attention and quite visible in my sweater. I didn't notice until I went downstairs to retrieve my helper and when he saw me his eyes were drawn to my chest.

"Oh God, I am sorry" I said. I went to go upstairs and told Brian "I am going to change. Come up to the kitchen and find some plates and I'll be right back."

"No, it's okay" He replied, "It' was an unexpected view. I shouldn't have gawked at you like that. Did anyone ever tell you that you are very sexy?"

We went to the kitchen then and found two plates and we dished up our meals and sat at the table to eat. "I am still sorry Brian," I said. "I didn't do it on purpose. It was a reaction to the cool air outside. I could tell though that your reaction meant that you liked what you saw, am. I right? You have probably seen better than that though."

"With my ex, I saw her tits once and felt them too but she quickly put a stop to that" he said. "Hers were quite small though but very soft to squeeze. Her nipples seemed a lot smaller than yours too."

"Well, honey, you haven't had any hands-on experience with mine so you can't compare, can you? I teased." As we ate our conversation bordered on revealing a lot of private moments from both of our pasts. I was enjoying it too and finding out more about my new friend. I decided to come out and ask a very personal question. " You said you two made out. How far did you get? Excuse this if it's too rude too, but are you a virgin?"

I could see him struggling with the answer when he asked me "What constitutes being a virgin? I have had oral sex. Received it I mean, and I came, so am I a virgin? I am still a virgin I guess in that I have never, you know, been with anyone sexually." I could tell it was hard for him to talk about this so I tried to change the subject. I did gather some information though that I could build on later, if not today, then sometime soon.

"You think you will be out looking for an apartment tomorrow and the rest of the week?" I asked. "How long do you have?"

"Less than two weeks now. Things are so expensive I don't know how I will afford it alone and I haven't been able to find any of my friends who want to share a place with me" He said. I had an idea but wanted to check with his aunt first. I have a spare room that I could be persuaded to rent but I don't want to build his hopes up in case his aunt doesn't think it would be a good idea. Not that she would suspect me of robbing the cradle but I want to get her read on whether she thinks Brian would be a good candidate to rent to, right in one's own home. I would want a bit of background on him before I offer.

We finished our dinner and he helped me clean up and put what was left in the fridge. I offered him the leftovers but he said no to that. We talked a little more in the living room before he decided it was time for him to leave. I again walked him to the back door and gave him a hug, a little tighter than the others, and kissed him again. "Thank you for all that you've done for me" I said as I held him. "You don't know how much I appreciate it."

"Im glad I can be useful to someone. Thanks for asking because I have enjoyed your company" He said. "I hope I can come by sometime and visit you, and if you ever need me for anything, just ask." I let him break the embrace and he left me at the back door and walked out to his truck.

Wednesday at work I wanted to talk to Brian's aunt, Ada. I didn't get to talk to her until Friday though. She and I were quite good friends, at work anyway. I asked what Brian was like at keeping a place he rented clean. And if she knew of any problems with him keeping his rent up to date. I explained that he was telling me that he was having a very hard time finding a place and affording one and that I had considered renting him my spare bedroom. She said he was a really good guy and as far as she knew he paid his share of the rent and that they were never late with it. She said she had only dropped by his place twice over the last two years and it always seemed fairly clean, or as clean as a young trio of guys could keep it. She told me that if I did decide to go through with renting to him that he would be a very good tenant. So with that in mind I decided to think about it for a few days and give him a call by the weekend.

I called Brian on the weekend. I was unsure how he'd react but the offer will be there if he wants it. I asked him to come by sometime on the weekend and told him he wouldn't be tied up long, maybe an hour, and he said he would come by sometime. He said he was busy this weekend and asked if it could wait until next weekend which I agreed to.

He arrived the following Saturday shortly after 11:00 AM and came to the back door. I was waiting and as he walked up the steps I opened the door and greeted him once more with a hug. "You must be getting tired of me calling you all the time." I said, "but I promise that this will be the last time I bother you when you are so busy."

"Do you have some more stuff to put away?" he asked. "I know some of those tubs were pretty heavy. I don't mind at all coming over to help you or just to see you. You have been so nice to me and I kind of look forward to dropping by."

"No, nothing to put away right now." I said, "And You never need an excuse to drop in on me. I have really enjoyed getting to know you. Can you believe it has only been a week? Anyway I wanted to show you something and have something to ask you, or offer you. Come upstairs with me."

"Okay," he replied. "Upstairs we go." He followed me up the stairs to the second floor where he had never been before. He seemed a little timid, probably because he. had no idea why I wanted him to come up with me. I led him to the landing just outside my bedroom door and the bathroom, across from my spare bedroom. I don't have an ensuite bathroom so if he did move in we would have to arrange a bathroom schedule. for things like showers or baths. "So, what have you to show me or ask me?"

"Look here," I said and pointed to the spare bedroom. "I wondered if you would be interested in renting the room from me. Maybe not long term but to take the pressure of having to find a place immediately. I have no idea of what to charge for rent but you have been looking so you may have a better idea. Also, if you did a few things around here for me we could negotiate."

Years ago, when I was almost twenty and renting my first place I negotiated a few dollars off every month by giving my landlord blowjobs and eventually sex. I lived downstairs in a basement suite so he was handy any time his wife was out. I wasn't going to tell Brian that but I look forward to that if it were to develop! Brian said "That's generous of you offering me a place in your home. I hope you wouldn't soon get tired of me and I wouldn't want that."

"Oh, I don't think I would tire of you" I told him. I have never enjoyed spending time with and talking to someone as much as do with you. Yeah, it has been only a week but you and I have touched subjects that I don't have the nerve to talk about with my older friends. I just open up."

"If you mean it, I'll do it," he said. "Just tell me when I can start moving things in. I don't have any furniture to speak of so it would be mostly clothes and a TV with some gaming stuff. Would that be okay? I'm excited thinking about it."

"Yes I mean it," I replied. "It will be fun to have someone to come home to, and cook for, and maybe have cook for me. Could be more too!" I winked at him when I said this.

Brian came over to me and he hugged me this time and thanked me for solving his problem. He squeezed me tight and I, of course, gave him a kiss again. "I'm sorry," he said, " but I do love holding and hugging you. Don't encourage me!"

"That's okay. I love holding you too." I said. "I am a hugger with all my friends. When do you think you will move in? I have to clean out the closet in that room. It's my overflow."

"Would tonight be too soon to bring some things over?" He asked. I don't expect to be in here until mid next week. Completely in. I know you work so I would wait until you are home but your evenings here you must have to unwind so I don't want to get in the way and disturb your rest."

"Yeah, you can drop off things any time. I don't have to be here either. You will have your own key" I said. "I'm going to trust you to be here with me so I will also trust you when I'm not here too. Don't do anything to misuse that trust, okay."

"No, I sure won't cause anything where you won't trust me." He replied. "If you have any concerns about anything you think I may have done please talk to me. I know there won't be any intentional problems but I don't want to cause any problems between us so just tell me."

"Oh, I can't see any problems," I said, "I wanted to put it out there though so you don't think I'm going to be easy." I told him. I might be easy in some things but that wasn't what I was meaning here. I love double entendres! "I'll get your key." I went to the office I had made of my third bedroom upstairs and retrieved a key for him and handed it to him. "When do you think you will want to start moving in?"

"The first time I come I want you to be here," he said. I want you to see if what I'm moving in is up to your standards. You might think some of my things are junky. I mean, really, all I have that is any type of furniture is a TV stand/ game stand and a few pieces of electronics. You know, a DVD player and game system and a forty inch TV."

"I'm sure your things will be fine," I said. "You might make it a little crowded in there because it's a small room. Leave yourself some room to get around." He told me he would go for now and get a few things and be back after dinner time. He also said that I didn't have to worry about dealing with the closet right now, that he could move some things in over the next few days and next week in the evenings if I wasn't going to be too tired. "No, any time you want to come by just call ahead for now." And then I joked, "You never know, I may be entertaining!" I was certainly excited about the prospect of having him under the same roof as me. Hopefully there will be many evenings of being able to sit and chat with him about many things and getting a read on whether he will be interested in more than only a landlord/tenant relationship. I have hinted at it and I will see how he responds. He left me after an hour, so shortly after noon, and said he would be back a little later.

He was back that evening and brought his TV stand and TV. He moved them upstairs by himself and then he said he should go and leave me for the night. "Could I come by again tomorrow and bring the rest of my electronic stuff? He asked. "I want to get them all up and running and then wondered if I could move in by Wednesday and from then on out stay here?"

"Not a problem," I told him. "I look forward to you coming all the time. I will try to move some things out of the closet to give you space in case you bring your clothes." I spent the afternoon cleaning out the closet. It isn't all that large anyway so I put a few things that I used in my closet and took the rest to the basement. Brian returned sometime around 5:30 PM and he muscled his TV stand upstairs and the the TV. Those flat screens are bulky but fairly light. He carried up his DVD player and Games and things and had them all connected in short order. "Wow!" I said, "You are fast! Almost ready to go now. Come on, let's sit for a while and get to know more about each other. We should as we will be living together." We went to the living room and sat, me on the sofa and Brian in the arm chair. Oh how I wished he sat nearer.

He laughed. "Not much to it and I have had practise over the last year or so. Two previous moves before this one." He said he could bring the rest of his things tomorrow and asked if he could push his move in date up to tomorrow evening.

"That would be great" I told him. "The sooner you are here the better. It is going to be great to have someone here to talk to and share evenings with. I hope you don't think you have to spend all your time here away from me and up in your room. Of course, you may not want to spend all that much time with an old woman."

"I don't mind spending time with you at all" He said. "I really like our little chats. I have never talked about some of the things I talk to you about. I find you very easy to talk with. An old woman, you say! You are way younger mentally and in your thoughts than people my age. Maybe though because you are older I can confide in you and not feel as judged as with someone my age. Like when you asked me about my girlfriend, and where I'm at with sex and your hinting with me at your experiences. I am going to enjoy getting to know you as we co-exist." I could tell he was trying to open up to me a bit more each time we talked. "I have a confession though" he said. I saw your pictures the other day down in the basement. I saw more than you probably wanted me to."

"Oh my, did you see the sexy ones too?" I asked him. He nodded yes and was blushing. "You saw the one of me on the pool deck with a man friend? And the one of me on the bed with that black gent too?" I could feel myself redden. I had left them out so he might go through them and see but now that I knew he had I was embarrassed.

He said "Yes I saw those and one other, of you sucking someone's dick." Yes, he had seen them all. "You shouldn't leave things like that laying around. Someone could see them, and they did! Very enjoyable to see you doing what you seemed to love."

"You know what? " I said, "I'm glad you found them. I did leave them out so you might see them, so you wouldn't think of me as another old lady. Thanks for saying earlier that you don't look at me that way. Like in the pictures though, have you ever imagined having those things done to you? Where did you find them anyway?"

"They were just sitting there on top of a pile of your underwear," He said.

"Not underwear, hun," I told him. "That's lingerie. The type of things I like to wear sometimes when I entertain. Like I was wearing in the photo of me in younger days with Andre, the black gent."

"Yeah, I always imagine doing the things that you had in the pictures." He admitted. "I just don't know how. I know how, but I mean how do I find someone? I am such a slow person to get to know someone and the time I tried to go farther my my ex girlfriend, she wouldn't go there."

"Maybe the answer is closer than you think" I hinted, Sometimes situations present themselves when both parties are looking for something."

"Are you hinting at you, and I?" he asked. "You seem to be hinting at that a lot since I met you. Am I wrong in how I see it?"

"I like to tease, sweetie, and you are so easy to tease." I said,

"but I can see a possibility between us. Maybe a teacher to a young guy? Someone to help you gain the confidence you need? Plus the teacher would get the benefit of having a little pleasure too, from time to time."

"Wow! This conversation is getting so suggestive!" He said. "When do you think we could start?"

"Listen," I said, "This isn't like scheduling a dental appointment or car servicing or anything like that. You yourself said that you and your girlfriend made out a few times. Making out, as you call it, naturally leads to more intense feelings and then sex, in most cases. Call it foreplay or whatever but it is so much better than saying you are coming over and expecting to jump right into bed., although can be fun sometimes when both parties need it and need it fast!"

"I'm sorry, I understand what you're saying" he said. "I'm just excited thinking I might be involved with someone as sexy as you. I don't want to disappoint you when we do fool around." He then said, "maybe I should get going so he could gather the rest of my things and come back tomorrow morning. Is it still okay to stay tomorrow night? I will bring my work clothes and stuff if it is."

"Yes, it will be wonderful to finally have you." I said. Maybe we should get some food in tomorrow too if you are going to have to make a lunch for work. What do like?" With that, we got up and walked to the back door and I gave him a hug and a kiss. This time I gave him a taste of my tongue against his lips. "I am sorry If I got too hard on you when we were talking. If I'm going to teach you I want to teach you right." One more kiss and he opened his mouth this time for me and we traded tongues this time. "See, isn't this a good way to start?" After he left for the evening I thought of how I was with him and hoped I didn't act too tough on him. Quite the opposite, I want to be gentle with him, and loving and show him how we should develop our sexual side.

I slipped out Sunday morning and picked up a few groceries. Bread and some deli meat and cheese for sandwiches and also a few groceries for the start of the week. Was home by 11:00 AM and then thought I would have a shower and freshen up for when Brian Came. I was just finished dressing when he arrived at close to 1:00 PM. He had the remainder of his clothing with him and after greeting him he went upstairs to put them away. I followed him shortly after and looked in on him and commented "You seem to be quite comfortable in here, Hun. It doesn't look as crowded as I imagined it would be. By the way, The bed has been changed so everything is ready for you."

"Thanks," he said, "you think of everything. Come in if you want." As there wasn't a chair in the bedroom I sat on the edge of the bed and watched him finish his organizing.

"I will have to find you a small chair for in here," I said. "In case you have company over. Right now I see that you have figured a way to get me into your bed but I'm sure some of your friends won't want that when they visit."

"I won't have a lot of friends visiting" he replied, "and if you come over to see me in here you're welcome on my bed any time!"

"On, or in?" I joked.

"Either one is welcome" he teased. He was getting good at giving it right back to me.

"You know, when it comes to that, I prefer my bed," I said, "If that's okay with you! You know, home court advantage!" I wasn't ready to not tease him back. God, I wanted him. "For now though, are you hungry?" I asked. " I made us dinner if you want something. Chicken with rice and a few vegetables. Nothing fancy."

"Sure, that would be nice." he said, We ate around 4:00 PM, a little early, but it left the evening free to watch a movie or what have you. He helped me clear the dishes and put the leftovers away and said he would wash the dishes.

"That will be nice." I said. "It's already paying off having you live here. Pamper me all you want. Do you want to watch something on TV, or maybe a movie?" I asked. "I've rented a new one with Daniel Craig called Cowboys and Aliens. I tried to think of something you might be interested in."

"That'll be great" He said, so went into the living room to get comfortable.

I was getting the movie ready and then sat on the sofa when he moved towards the arm chair again. "Oh, come on!" I said, "why don't you come sit over here by me. You can see the TV better. I don't bite! I may nibble but no. biting!"

So he came and sat beside me on the sofa. Not too close but I could move closer when I wanted anyway. We talked for a bit and I slipped a little closer to him and gave him a kiss and told him "I am going to enjoy having you here for company, if nothing else." He kissed back and slipped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Mmmmmmm' I like this, a lot!" Fortunately I hadn't hit play on the movie. "Our kissing was getting quite intense and Brian was enjoying it as much as I. His free hand went to my breast and he cupped under it and squeezed and I was getting hotter and hotter from his attention.