Lynn and Brian. Younger man for me.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed the flat of my hand on his chest and slowly lowered it down his body until I pressed against the bulge forming in his pants. "Oh my! Am I doing this to you? Is this for me?" I whispered between kisses." From what I could tell just by pressing against it he was quite large. I tried wrapping my fingers around his cock through his jeans but not to be so I unfastened the button at the top, unzipped his pants and slipped my palm into them. Meanwhile, he had my shirt open and his hand was now exploring inside my bra until he scooped one breast and then both out.

My nipples were hard now and he pinched them between his thumb and fingers, rolling them as I curled my fingers around his cock and gripped him and pulled it out of his pants. Stiff! Hard as a rock! About seven or seven and a half inches of what I thought was going to be pure joy. Quite large in girth too, it was hard to close my hand around him. With all this attention he let my breast go and his hand fell to my lap. I thought he was going to go into my pants as well and slip his fingers into my wet pussy. No, he left it sitting there as I started groping him and stroking the length of his beautiful cock. I took a break from his lips and peeked at his erection. Impressive to say the least and exactly what I was hoping for. As I pulled on his shaft his pre-cum was flowing down and onto my hand and it lubricated my hand very well, slipping up and down along his length, making it very slick.

"I'm going to cum!" he warned me. I slowed down a little but kept him in my grip. "Ease off a bit, Lynn." I want the feeling of you stroking me like this to last."

"Do you want to come upstairs with me?" I whispered to him. "If you're going to cum I would like it inside me. Unless you can do it again soon, and in that case I'll make you cum here and now!"

"You mean, fuck you?" he asked. "Oh I can keep hard or get hard again real soon. It'll be my first time though so you have to have patience."

"Come with me then," I said, and got up to lead him up to my bedroom. He followed, his cock bobbing out of his pants as we climbed the stairs. What a delight to see that, to know I was going to have him inside me soon. When we reached the bedroom I told him to strip while I was removing my clothes and getting the bed ready. I threw a thick blanket down after pulling the quilt and sheets aside and put two towels on the bed. I knew how messy this could get! I slowly approached him and put my arms around him and gave him a very passionate kiss and regained my hold on his cock. "Cum for me, Hun. Give me your first load right now so we can get on to something more sensuous." It wasn't more than a minute before he exploded in my hand and I tried to catch it all, finally starting to lick it from my palm but in the end used one of the towels to clean up his sperm.

All I heard form him was a loud, almost, sigh. And a groan as he came for me. "Oh Lynn, what a feeling." He panted. We kissed again and our tongues once again entwined. "That was the most intense orgasm."

I climbed onto the bed and laid back, spreading my legs and giving Brian a view of my pussy and told him " Come play with this (pointing to my pussy) and explore and get a good feel for it." He sat beside me on the bed and gently touched between my lips with one finger. I was so wet for him. "That's it. rub along there in my slit. Feel at the top? Feel that little nub, that's my clitoris and when we are rubbing close together that will make me cum. Feel it? It grows a little more as it is massaged." He worked his one finger up and down my slit and pressed against my clit. The wetness helped him slip all along my opening between my labia. When I looked, his cock was still so hard and I reached for it and said "You know how much better it would feel if you were massaging me with this?"

I pulled him to me, and helped him position himself above me and between my legs. Holding his cock in my hand I guided it to where he had been fingering me and slowly slid him back and forth along my dripping cunt until I could feel his head slip slightly into me. "Now, you work yourself up my hole hun and bury that beautiful cock as deep as you can." I cooed. I could feel his heart beating faster and the look on his eyes as he was trying to push himself into me. He was at an awkward angle."Get up higher on me. You are pushing too hard and it should be at the right angle so it can just slip inside. Hold it and guide it." He moved higher above my body and that worked. "That's it. Feel it sliding up me?"

I heard a sound from him that I am not sure how to spell here. Like an Ahhhhhhhhh but more deeper and a groan too. I could feel his cock penetrating me now and slowly, little by little he was sliding up me. Then I felt his balls against me and knew he was completely encased in my hot, wet cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Lynn," he gasped. "oh Jesus...oh shit...Unghhhhhhhhh!!! The feeling...so different on every part of me. My knob...ohhhhh, my shaft deep down...every inch of me tingles!" I gripped him with my muscles and shifted back and forth on his big cock and this brought out more groans and sounds from him. "so good...never felt...never imagined...Lyyynnnnnn! This is super...love it!"

"Sweetie, just relax and pump in and out of me," I whispered in his ear. "You have a perfect cock, perfect for what I want. That's it, pull out almost all the way, Hun. That's the way. Nice and slow and then back as deep as you can. Your first time with me is so good. I wanted you all along and I want you more than ever!" He was setting a good rhythm now and I was straining with each of his thrusts to meet him. "Better slow down a little or you won't last long. God Brian, you are a natural at this. Reach between us and rub my clit."

He worked his hand between us and found my growing nub and when he touched it I felt like I would cum. I could hear the sound now we were creating as he fucked me and I thrust back to meet each deep stroke. Like a suction sound or shlurping sound. By then my cries were beginning to get louder and louder as his magnificent cock continued it's assault on my craving pussy. He removed his hand from between us and being so young his instinct to get himself off took over and he was thrusting faster and faster and I knew he would be reaching his first orgasm within a woman very soon. I wanted that cum and I worked with him to get him as close as I could. "Fuck me, Brian," I shouted. "Fuck me harder and faster." He drilled himself as deep as he could with each thrust, getting faster with his strokes, if that was possible. "That's it Babe, that's it. Give me your cum. I want you to cum inside me."

"I'm gonna cum" he grunted. " Never want this to stop! Oh God, oh God.... Aghhhh!" I felt him tense. He pushed in as deep as he could go, his balls tight against me and the I felt the wamth and the liquid welling from deep inside me. "Oh Lynn, oh, god that is like the best tickle I have ever had!" He stopped moving and then he giggled as he slowly came down from his orgasm." "Lynn, Lynn," He puffed, "Wow! So good!"

I gripped him with my kegel muscles and pumped him. I wanted to cum for him. "Can you go for a bit more?" I begged. "I want you to feel me cum for you too." He started slowly withdrawing and then pushed himself back inside, over and over, each time a little faster until I was on the verge. I massaged my clit between us and soon felt my own orgasm building. "Don't stop! Keep doing that, just like that! Oh yes! Brian, fuck me, fuck me. Good! OH...oh...cumming! Yes!" I bucked against him and the feeling of peeing came over me as I came on him. Gripping and milking him. "ahhhhhhhhhh!' I slowly gained control again and we nestled together. He on top and still in me. His eyes told me that he had totally enjoyed our first time together. I loved it too. He is so young and so ready to do whatever it takes to make me happy.

Sometime around 7:00 PM we decided to get up and clean up. We had been lying there in each other's arms for a while and enjoying some after sex talking. "That was my first time with a woman, or girl." He said. He kissed me, a deep and passionate kiss that I reciprocated to. "I hope I wasn't too much of a disappointment to you. I know you must have had so many better times with more experienced guys."

"Hun," I said to him, "I totally enjoyed you and I together. Your first time? You are one quick learner." I think as we perfect this between us, you are going to wear me out, mentally and physically. My pussy feels so satisfied right now."

" So this isn't a one-off thing?" He asked. I'm going to get hard again just thinking about you and I again. Especially tomorrow at work. I don't know how I am going to keep the smile off my face."

"Oh, you will. I will be smiling too at my work." I told him. "We can't let on though, can't have your Aunt suspecting anything. Do you agree?" He nodded yes. "Okay honey, let's go shower and clean up. We should both calm down so we can sleep. Do you want to sleep in your new room tonight, or here? If it's here, other than cuddling, we better take it easy. Lots of time to do this again."

"I'd love to sleep here with you. I'll try to keep my hands off of you." He said. "It'll be hard but I think I can do it."

"Ha!" I said, "What'll be hard? I have a feeling I know one thing that will be hard, for sure! Anyway, if you can control yourself and just cuddle with me tonight I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

"Okay, I promise." He said, and with that we pried ourselves out of each other's arms and he went for a shower as I cleaned up the extra blanket and soiled towels from the bed. I loved watching him walk away, his cock semi-hard and dangling down in front of him.

He finished his shower and walked naked back into my room to gather his clothes, to take them to his room. I went to the shower to wash away the residue of our love making. All the time in there I was thinking of a math problem in my head. "How many times does 24 go into 64?" The answer, "As many times as he wants!!!

It was hard but we managed to sleep well and in the morning we got up and eventually had to dress for work. He finished first and then watched me as I chose my attire for the day. I teased him as I dressed. He couldn't wait for me to finish though. He starts a lot earlier in the day than I do so he apologized, came to me asI was half dressed and he gave me a big hug and a kiss and he went to leave, but not before I could give him a grope through his jeans. "Tonight." I said. "More play time, if you want it."

He said he did and with that he was off. Good thing too as I was starting to get a little warm as I felt him. After he left I managed to dress and was out the door about an hour after he was. Oh, the memories for both of us through the day.

So, that brings me back to where I started this reminiscence. Three years later and we are still together on an almost nightly basis. Maybe on a slow week once per week. As I lay here with him sleeping and holding me and feeling him snuggled in tight I still get shivers thinking about his cock invading me. I want him right now too but I must behave so I get in to work on time. I will try to write more in the future and detail more of our couplings and some of our adventures. Until then, be kind. This is my first attempt at writing anything like this so any. creative suggestions are appreciated.