All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 12'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
emj417emj417over 10 years ago
the end?

will be if they don't learn to communicate better and stop all the damn texting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Move the story along!

This story moves much to slowly. Please make something develop.

thickntastythickntastyover 10 years ago
lynne

Okay I can understand being shy I get being hurt but she is just being dumb as hell. I feel bac for Leif, and I am starting to think he needs to move on because she is acting like a child. Hopefully you can get them out of this rut they are in.

MusicLuvaMusicLuvaover 10 years ago
This story has a lot of potential!

Has a lot of potential to be HOT! I agree, that it need a to pick up on the development a bit, and longer chapters would be nice.

As for Lynne, she needs to get her $hit together before she loses a good one. Does she need, "I'm willing to be patient" branded on her @$$ ?! C'mon now ...

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
poor leif and lynne

bad communication piled on top of lynne's insecurities.

rocketgirl2011rocketgirl2011over 10 years ago
Text!!!

I love this chapter. So realistic!! I've had so many relationship miscommunications because of text!!! Can't wait to see how they sort it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I have to agree...

... with most that this story is moving way to slowly, the one chapter fixes aren't cutting it, it needs more and Lynne needs to get her stuff together and just go for it, it won't hurt anything. How can she expect to move forward if she's just stuck in neutral all the time and letting her mind wander every which way but loose. Two requests, longer chapters and Lynne either giving Leif a chance, or he moves on, I hate to say that, but he can't stay stuck on stupid forever waiting for her to have an epiphany some day ... maybe. IJS

I like this story but the slow movement is really discouraging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great update!!!

Lynne is a slow bloomer, but if she isn't careful she will miss out on Leif with her insecurities. No one is telling her to sleep with him right away, but at least let the dude know that she is serious and wants a relationship and then things can start progressing. There are a lot of people like Lynne who do exactly what you are writing about and they miss out because they were too insecure or not mature enough to man or woman up to take a chance.

I think the speed of this story is fine, but then again, it does not matter what I think because I am not the one writing it. If I can spit out super long chapters and make the plot of the story end before it even begins then I need to start typing and post a story pronto. I can understand though when a story is so freakin good, you just want to read it all up and then re-read it again because it was so good, but you are the writer, take your time and let it come to you. Trust me, it will be read and if someone stops reading because you post 5 more chapters of Lynne still acting silly with Leif, so be it. You are sharing your gift with us, in real life people are stuck on stupid a lot longer than Lynne. (I don't mean to call her stupid, she is just scared) I am not saying that is a good thing either, but it just takes some people longer to figure things out. And yes, sometimes while a person is trying to figure things out, they lose. So, yes, Lynne can keep up with her insecurities, but she may not get Leif in the end.

She should listen to her friend. Her friend gave it to her straight. Lynne is scared, but she has to get over it. Loved it!! More please.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wtf-.-

I'm done with this stupid ass story. Likee wtf this girl is soo pathetic. Can he move on already. Why waste his time, she needs therapy, then in a couple years mabe she can start associating with some males. This story is ridiculous and beyond fucking frustrating😑

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
me likey

Pretty good eagerly anticipating next chapter and you post often so I don't know why they trippin

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous