All Comments on 'Lynn and Leif Forevermore Ch. 25'

by mich80new

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dwntwnjuldwntwnjulover 10 years ago
Very moving chapter

I have read hundreds of stories on Literotica. This chapter actuality brought me to tears and that is a rarity for me. 5 stars from this devoted reader.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

It took them hurting each other for them to finally understand. Both of them are immature in their own way and still have a lot to learn.

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
This story is pure amazing.

Anybody who has ever been young and madly in love, or rather young and madly in love *and* with emotional baggage/trust issues can relate to this story and if you cant, then you have never been young and madly in love with someone.

Shoot, reading this story, its like Im 19 again....

D3stin2L0v3D3stin2L0v3over 10 years ago
Way to sappy...

Okay I understand love and the story was good, but Leif was wayyyyyyyyyyy to sappy in this chapter. I am glad that she fought for him, any woman worth her grain would fight hard to get a good man back when she has f'd up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't read anymore

This story started off good but then it became repetitive and annoying as hell in many parts. I'm like dayum can you get the main part you keep saying over and over again then it repeats it self again and again. I have never read a story like this were the characters repeat there feelings like 3 times or more in every chapter the same dayum feelings they said the last chapter and the chapter before and most likely the chapter coming up next. It was repetitive. I had to skip half of this because I knew you say the same thing in the next 3 chapter and never move on! I can't take it my brain will explode if I continue on. Adios!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What happened to the kitten?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous