All Comments on 'Lynn Dates a Dominant Man Ch. 02'

by hotmetalman

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

I love the way she dominates you and he her. You have given up complete control. I would love to read about how you both are punished in from of one another.

Seems like this story is ripe for

Creampies

Anal for you (from Jim or another man that he thoughtfully brings to keep you company during your next plans). It is awesome to read about a mans first time submitting anally to another man. Especially if he has to ask for it and help prepare himself for it......all in from of his wife. The enemas, the strap on or plugs.

Maybe the two of you submitting to Jim and one of his girlfriends as well

The setup is awesome and I can't wait to read more

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Excellent, this story is developing as one of the best on this site

I love the way his wife slowly and skillfully worded her "details" to him. Letting a bit out at a time. Little by little getting you to agree to service her Lover as well as her. Maybe her girlfriends will be next. They seem really excited at being the Dom for once in the bedroom with a sissy boy to humiliate and use. I am eager for the next tale and what training she has planned for her husband over the next two weeks. Keep the Chapters coming, this is a tale that must be told. Her husbands training is coming along really well. As he accepts more and more and the fact that he is now leaking goo out of his chastity. Soon he will will be dripping enough to make him lick up. I see Viagra, the videos that Jim shoots, and his caged cock and ass with estim. Sissy cuckolds are really fun to tease and play with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a load of manure

Nothing interesting or sexy about this sorry tale. And the dialogue was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I wonder if all of us with what should be called large girl clits need this kind of relationship. Could the reason we have tiny pee pees be because whe should have been girls and somthing went wrong and our vaginas did not form. I know I crave a real mans strong cock in me and so I understand fully why my wife takes real men as lovers. It makes me feel so fem and pretty when I dress in my nices panties and nightys to serve them and if a man decides to use me I am in haven. I guess I have a bit of lesbian in me as I love spending houres cleaning my wifes wonderfull pussy.

Just wondering. by the way my clity is less than2" when aroused and when soft it disapears in me. I have always had to sit or squat to pee or else I get pee on my pants. I wipe after I pee but still wear panty liners for protection. In high school it was hell in the locker room and in boot camp the same. try being the guy with the hidden dick and see what it does to you. Today I would claim I was a T.G. in school and use the girls facilities. Actualy I guess I would be a full time T.G. and go for the operation and live life as I probably should have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The chores?

Well his include closing the bank accounts, cancelling the credit cards and an appt with the divorce lawyer. Don't much care what the slut needs to do. She's history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Marvelous wife

If my wife finally saw the light and allowed herself to enjoy a lover and dominating me, I'd be the best slave a woman can have, Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What got him excited?

Was that he was going to get rid of the cheating slut. Next up - a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Then he realized she was replacing him.

SO he removed the cage (its a toy you idiot) and saw an attorney. Their divorce was final 3 months later.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lynn only loves Lynn

So do yourself a favour. Grow a pair of balls then kick this worthless slut into the gutter where she belongs. Cut her off with nothing then piss on her.

Let her have jimboy because he knows that she is a worthless slut and will soon tire of her and move on to the next brain dead whore that will spread her legs for a piece of shit like him.

Oh and bye the way, call yourself a male because there is no fucking way that you deserve to called a man..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
As it should be!

This story is cumming at that perfect time for me (steven) I am with a women that is gradually moving toward the dom side in our relationship. I encourage her in this direction as much as I can. I like Stephen have total mixed range of feelings but still want to move toward being a cuckold. I could write a story with many elements of Lynns and stephens relationship. In addition to being a sub I also am a crossdresser and my g/f knows it. I service her many ways but sexually with my tongue and mouth only. For the first ever last week my g/f experienced a physical phenomenon that I can only believe was a result of needing/craving Real Mans Cock again. After teasing her with my tongue on/in many different parts of body she finally came. But immediately after she started having an internal itch in her pelvic/tummy area that she could not stop from the outside with scatching. I suggested it was the need to get Fucked which i cannot do and for the first time agreed that that maybe the case. I have told her that she should have fun and if that includes having a Real Manly Man to be her lover also that it is o'k with me too, as long as she lets me know with very few secrets. ty for the wonderful story and will be sharing it with g/f soon.F

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
not realy into this type of stuff

So Lynn would be thrown out the door so fast that there would be a sonic boom heard.

But if the cucks get off on it, what te hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story is me

Love, love, love this story, please do more chapters. This is my fantasy, please carry on X

Kykidd87Kykidd87over 3 years ago
Can’t wait till Jim dumbs both

Hopefully they are so sad they kill themselves!!

Masters_SlavesMasters_Slavesabout 3 years ago

I need more!!! I NEED to know what happens next!!!

I love this story so fucking much

Please keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read the first three lines i give it a 1 as it has no redeeming qualities.

spinpole2001spinpole20014 months ago

Good story I can't wait for more chapters!

Anthony1965Anthony19658 days ago

I know it’s been a long time since you’ve written this story but I hope and look forward that one day I’ll find chapter three.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotmetalman@hotmetalman
I am a retired scientist. At home, I yearn to be sexually dominated by my wife. My fantasies include being cuckolded, humiliation, bondage and discipline. In real life my wife is taking more control as the years go by but I will probably never live the scenes I fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES