Lynn Fancies a Ride, or Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If that's trouble," a voice replied from the cubicle next door, "then for fucks sake, give me some girl!" The woman cackled with laughter. Lynn despite herself flushed intensely. Only now coming to terms with the fact that she may need to face these women, all of whom had been witness to her very noisy orgasms. Oh, she was going to get these boys back! Putting on her fresh pair of knickers, and popping the soaking ones into her bag, she left the cubicle and went to wash her hands.

Two women preening themselves at the mirror, smiled a 'I know what you've been doing smile', while a third that came out of one of the stalls, looking very embarrassed, simply pressed a bit of paper into Lynn's hand with her cell-phone number on it. Lynn stood with her mouth open as all three ladies left. Washing her hands, she too left and returned to Aaron and Clark.

At the table she said, "You too are in big trouble making me come in the toilets. There were other people in there for God's sake!"

"That was the idea mom, Clarky's idea I hasten to add!" Lynn shot a look at Clark who blushed and looked down. "Really. Well Clark, you are gonna get yours, never you fear!"

"We've already paid," Aaron chipped in. "Let's get outta here."

As they all fell into the car, Lynn realised she was more than a little tipsy from the wine. She giggled constantly and diving into her handbag, pulled out her wet panties; throwing them at Clark and saying, "Another pair to add to your collection. I'm gonna have to start charging you." Aaron started the car and headed off. But Lynn couldn't wait any longer and reached across to unzip him. "Mother, don't you interfere with my ability to drive!

"Not touching your driving ability Aaron, I'm touching this." She brought his large semi hard cock out into the warm night air and slowly ran her left hand up and down its length, thrilling as the monster increased in size as a result of her ministrations. Not wanting to be left out, Clark looped his arms over the back of the seat and onto Lynn's ample bosoms, slipping his hands between her dress and her breasts to free them from their confines. She looked down at her thumb-nail sized erected nipples as Clark pinched them between thumb and finger. Lynn began to moan softly. She loved her breasts being caressed; she loved the feel of a hard, throbbing cock beneath her finger tips. All she needed now was a cock in her dripping cunt to finish the evening off.

"Mom, steady," Aaron pleaded, "I can't concentrate."

Lynn's breasts had been on display for the last few blocks, for any and all that might have looked in at the passing car. She needed a fucking and she needed it now. "Pull over, there is this little place your father used to take me just up the road." Aaron took her instructions and pulling the car into the secluded area, stopped the motor.

Leaning across, Lynn slipped the large swollen head between her glossy lips and ran her tongue over the glans, playing with the frenum. As her tongue roved around the top of the head a small amount of his fluid leaked into her eager mouth. "Umm, somebody's excited. I wonder why? But I bet he's not as FUCKING HORNY AS HE HAS MADE MOMMY!" She screamed loudly at him then used her teeth to nip his cock in several places. Pursing her lips, she then kissed where she had bitten him from the head to the base, and then back up, before opening wide and accepting the large penis into her mouth and throat. She gagged a couple of times before her lips brushed against his pubic hair. She had devoured the entire length. His cock grew harder as her throat contracted on it.

Clark was filming Lynn as she gave her son a blow-job. The light from his phone not quite sufficient, so he had turned the internal car light on too. Neither Aaron or Lynn seemed to notice. Aaron pulled the lever on the car seat, allowing the back to recline as he slipped off his slacks without removing his cock from Lynn's mouth. Her slurping, gurgling sounds getting louder as she throat-fucked Aaron's shaft. He moaned loudly, "MOM, you are going to have me spurting in no time. God you are fucking good at blow-jobs. I wish I had found out sooner, I'd have saved myself all that wanking."

Lynn withdrew from his cock, licking at the string of saliva that remained connected between her lips and his cock head. "No more wasting sperm. I've told you that. You must save it for me, understand. Me to eat, or to have it sprayed into my eager pussy." She slipped her lips back onto her rampant prize and sucked the length back down her throat. Clark could not wait any longer, so passed the phone over to Aaron who continued to film his mother sucking away on his dick. Clark got out of the car and dropped his pants. His large cock bounced furiously in the moonlight. He needed to bury it, and his target was currently bouncing up and down before him. Opening the car door beside Lynn, he grasped hold of her tight arse and pulled her into an all fours position on the seat.

Pulling up her dress so that it was wrapped about her waist he revealed her small wet panties and stockings. His seed dribbled from the end of his cock at the sight before him. As Lynn's head continued to bob up and down on Aaron's cock, her bum rocked from side to side transfixing Clark who, having taken back the phone from Aaron stood there filming it for a long time. Eventually Clark leant forwards filming Lynn from a different point of view as she devoured Aaron's cock. Her breasts swayed with her efforts, the large appendages brushed upon the cloth material of the seat, heightening her arousal.

Clark continued to film as he pulled down her panties, slowly revealing her leaking pussy to the lens. Her vagina, trapped between her clamped thighs, with fully distended lips, dribbled with juice, her clitoris a prominent erection. A rivulet of her vaginal secretion suddenly dropping to her calf, Clark smiled, happy that he had 'caught it on film'. For Clark, her stockings were a particular penchant for him. He just loved the material. As a boy he would nip into his mother's room and steal the odd one or two from her draws, and would then wrap them about his cock as he wanked. Or slip his hand in and wank like that.

He parted Lynn's legs at the ankles and pushed his cock between her thighs, where the stocking met the stocking top. The material and the fleshy part of Lynn's thighs moulding to the hard erection as he fucked her stockings. Lynn moaned upon Aaron's cock. Once again, these two men were using her for pleasure. A pleasure that she was gladly giving, for it was an equal pleasure for her, doubly so. She could taste that Aaron was close to ejaculation and knew that she was not far away herself. So, ensured that on each inward thrust of Clark's cock, she clamped her thighs tighter. Increasing his level of excitement. She wanted them to all come together. But in the end, beat them both to it. She couldn't help being overwhelmed by the sheer delight these two men gave her sexually.

"Ummmgoggle." Her mouth and hands pumped up and down on Aaron's slickened shaft. She pulled off to catch her breath. "Uuugghh, uughht, OH FUCK OHFUCK!" She screamed loudly. "You, you... you owwwwww...like my stockings Clarky? Ummmmm, that feels nice." Her hand, covered in her own saliva ran over the head of the pulsing flesh before her. "Perhaps, I'll...let you...have them too." She panted as her orgasm hit her. Her clitoris was pounded by Clark's pubic bone on the completion of each trust and could take the pleasurable assault no longer. A shock wave rippled out from her vagina, increasing ten-fold the messages being sent from her nerve endings. A blinding light cascaded in her eyes, making it difficult to see, as she screamed her pleasure to the outside world. "Oooohh God, huh, huh...that is,,,, the third time tonight,,,,you bad boys. Making mommy come like that is... so...disgustingly delightful...ooooohhhhhHHHHHH YES, OoOHHHhClark!."

With her spare hand, she grabbed hold of her left breast, pulling on the nipple as her orgasm spasmed through her shaking frame. Her hot breath upon Aaron's cock and her expert hand sliding the length, suddenly reaped the benefit. Hot ejaculate splashed onto her face. Covering one eye and dropping back to his lap. Another hit the roof of the car and splashed into her hair. It was like holding onto a spitting cobra, as mesmerised, she continued to watch with one eye, the remaining semen spurt forth. Holding her breast forwards to catch some of the white-hot fluid.

At the mention of his name in Lynn's orgasmic moanings, Clark, phone still in hand filming, caught a large dribble of Lynn's juice as it dropped onto his cock and down onto her stockings. His cock twitched twice before his load shot forth, splashing into her hanging breasts and coating them with a glutinous sheen. Further gouts covered her dress and dribbled down the inside of her stocking covered thighs. Clark panted. "Fuck Lynn, that was hot."

Aaron was about to say something too, but was interrupted by the WOOP, WOOP! Sound and a flicker of blue flashing lights. Lynn suddenly realising that the light she had seen was not just in her head, but was in fact, the headlights of a car. A police car. "Shit."

"Mam, are you ok?"

Lynn looked up at the officer as he pointed his flash-light at her. Taking in her come-covered face and breasts. Her hand still gripping the base of her son's cock. Thoughts of explaining this to the judge and her friends and family, sobered her up quickly. The officer opened the door on Aaron's side and stuck his head in. "You ok?" He repeated. "Had a report of some screams coming from this area and have been sent out to investigate. You know these two men?"

"Errr yes officer, one of them's my son...s, my son's friend from college, the other is his friend. We were, ummm, just getting to know one another."

"I can see that madam," he said in a voice neither approving, nor disapproving. We have to make sure we check out all calls, ma'am. I can see you're in good hands. But would suggest you get on home, otherwise I might have to give you a citation for public indecency." Lynn got from the car, and in the police car's headlights, straightened her dress and re-captured her breasts. Pulling out some tissues from the glove compartment in a rather vain attempt to make herself look a little more decent. The boys were pulling up their pants and stuffing away their still partially loaded cocks. She could see Aaron smiling at Clark. 'These boys were getting a kick out of this,' she thought to herself. As she stood there, Lynn felt a dribble of her juice trickle down the inside of her thigh and into her stocking top and realised that she was not completely averse to the idea of being caught in the act of sexual gratification with two young men either. And being caught by the police besides!

The officer got back into his vehicle, but did not pull off. He appeared to be waiting for Lynn and the boys to leave. So, Aaron straightened up his seat, started the car and pulled off; casually waving at the officer as he drove past. Out of sight of the man, they all burst into laughter. "Well," Lynn voiced. "That is another first, in a long line of firsts that you boys have introduced me to this weekend. Caught by the police whilst sucking off my son, with his best mate using my stocking covered thighs to get off on. And me with my tits hanging out all covered in spunk! You two are very dangerous to be around. I'm just beginning to realise." They all laughed again and headed for home.

It was after 11:00 as the three of them piled through the front-door, they were still smiling about their close shave with the law and decided they had all had enough excitement for the night. "I'm up for a shower and bed, said Aaron winking at Clark. "Yeah, that suits me too. You go first whilst I mess about on the computer for a bit. I'll make some coffee too. Do you want some Lynn?"

"No, you boys have given me plenty!" She giggled as she wandered to her room, keen to have a shower too. But then she stopped. "Oh Clark, would you mind?" She raised her right leg.

"Would I mind, what?" Clark said walking over to her.

"Why taking off your stockings."

His eyes suddenly caught fire with lust and avarice. "Sure thing. I would like nothing better." He ran his hands along the length of her leg and slipped his fingers into the elasticated top, drawing the stocking to her ankle. Removing her shoe, he peeled away the still warm, silken garment. Then Lynn swapped legs so that he could do the same again. "There," she purred. "Now you have three pairs of my knickers and some of my stockings to add to your, what did Aaron call it..., your wank bank?"

Despite what they had been through, Clark was embarrassed as he replied, "I actually have a few more pairs of your panties that I took from the wash." Lynn's mouth popped open. "But I'll return those, the juice-soaked ones are really what I am after."

"Clark! The juice soaked ones... You are one hell of a pervert, you know that? At this rate I'll be needing to buy some more, particularly if you are going to want me to send you my come soaked knickers once a month."

"You...You would do that for me?"

"We'll see how much you please me tomorrow. I assume we have one more day together, or have you guys got plans?"

"Yeah, we have plans mom. But they are plans that very much include you."

"Pray-tell young man?"

"Uh uh. Sorry, no can do. But expect an early visit in the morning!"

"Now boys... what have you got planned for poor old Lynn?" Both Clark and Aaron laughed and went about their business. Leaving Lynn to wander to her bedroom, wondering what the hell those two had planned now?

She showered quickly, but stood under the rejuvenating hot stream of water for a while. Thinking about what had happened to her sex life over the last few short hours. After months of nothing more than self-pleasure, she had forgotten what the touch, taste, feel and sheer amount of pleasure a hard cock could give her, let alone two!. And all the time that these young men were willing to give themselves to her, she knew she was damn well gonna enjoy every minute of taking it!

Having dried herself and her hair sufficiently and completed her toilet; she headed for the bed and drawing back the covers, sat down upon it. Swinging her legs in and enjoying the coolness of the clean sheets. She was about to pull the sheets over her when a wicked thought crept into her head. And remembering Aaron's words of an early visit, she slipped back out of bed and headed over to her main chest of drawers. Within the bottom drawer, she found what she was looking for. Her black teddy night dress and matching knickers. The diaphanous material hid nothing, but felt and looked very sexy. Lynn loved it, as it was one of the pieces of lingerie that she could comfortably get her large breasts into. The blue lacey trim, mirrored on the panties was one of her favourite combos. She loved blue and black.

Slipping the silky material over her head, she pulled the short-skirted nightwear down her body, slipping her arms through the small sleeves. The high waist, settled beneath her breasts, supporting them sufficiently for sleep. Lynn's nipples were already painfully hard and clearly visible in both shape and appearance. "Now girls, behave." She pulled on the micro knickers, very well aware that they barely covered anything. She realised that with each move, the sexy feeling, silken material, was arousing her body to the point that she almost turned to her vibrator. But decided instead to intensify the impact for the boys in the morning. She put on some black, silk stockings too. Knowing she would have difficulty getting to sleep with this highly arousing ensemble. "Come and get me boys." She whispered, laughing to herself and slipping back between the sheets. Her head hit the pillow and once again, Lynn was out like a light.

The bright light streaming through the window, eventually permeated through her eyelids and raised her level of consciousness out of the pits of sleep. Her body had been signalling a change in state too, but it was as she surfaced into full wakefulness that she could assimilate what that was. Two warm bodies were in the bed with her. One on either side. Clark had his back to her, with his tight little bum pressed up against her thigh. Aaron on the other hand, had his thigh over hers. His fingers gently playing with her right nipple through the silken teddy. She could feel his stiff cock pulsing against her.

"Morning mother. I hope you are well rested?"

"Wha...what? How long have you two been in my bed?"

"All night mother. We were going to continue where we had left off before being disturbed by the lawman. But you were sound asleep so, we decided to sleep too."

"No wonder. You two are knackering me out."

"I'm sorry mom," Aaron sat up and looked at her earnestly. "Look, if this is too much and you want us to stop, that is fine. We just wanted to have some fun with you, but get that you might not want to come along for the ride, so to speak." He smiled at his own innuendo.

Lynn sat up too and grasped Aaron's face in both hands. "Now you listen to me young man. Don't you ever think this is too much. I have had more fun with you two in the last 24 hours than the last 10 years! You cannot know what you have done for my self-esteem, let alone my pussy. To find two men, two young men, that want to fuck an older woman like me is, well... I am overwhelmed."

Clark sat up in bed. "Good. Glad to hear it. So," he said grabbing for the tv remote. "Time for a bit of porn I think." The tv flickered on and he continued to fiddle with the buttons.

"But," Lynn started to protest, "I don't need porn. I have you two. And," she sounded a little disappointed. "I thought I was enough for you guys, that you wouldn't need porn either?"

"Ohh, believe me Lynn, we need this porn. We all do."

"But..." Lynn stopped, open mouthed as she heard herself say, "Another pair to add to your collection. I'm gonna have to start charging you." On the screen she could see herself unzip Aaron's pants and release his monster of a cock. She could see Clark's hands come around her body and release her breasts from the dress.

"Clark! You were filming it? You..." She watched further as she slipped her glossy lips over the shiny cock head before her and deep-throated Aaron's shaft. She saw Clark lift up her dress and slowly pull down her panties. "Ooohh MY GOD! I have never seen myself from this angle." The quality of the picture was stunning, such that she could see how moist her folds were. Clark had zoomed in the picture so that the dribble of her juices, when it came, was very visible too. "Ohhhh no. I can't believe that I am that wet. Look what you two do to me. Look at the size of my clit. Oh, for goodness sake Clark, you look even bigger in this shot." Clark's cock came into view as he pushed it between her thighs, her pussy leaking onto his shaft, as he fucked her stocking covered thighs.

The film ended with Lynn's conversation with the officer. At the time, she did not know how much she was covered in the boys come. That was no-longer in question. She looked like a high-priced hooker. Come about her face and lips, in her hair, dripping from her pert breasts and from her dress. Her pussy was telling her that she loved every minute of it. "Er..."Clark coughed nervously and then continued. "I hope you're ok with this but we uploaded the video to Pornhub. This was streamed from there. I can't believe the number of hits it's had already? It's only been up for a few hours..."

"You mean to say that...FUCKING HELL...Aaron?" She looked from Aaron back to Clark. "You mean that...anyone... anyone and everyone...can see me giving my son a blow-job? Can see my pussy dribbling. Can see you fucking my stockings. Oh boys, what have you done?" Lynn was bright pink in her embarrassment. 'What if people at her work watched porn? She did, why shouldn't they? What if they recognised her?' As her brain came to terms with the fact that her sexual acts were now world-wide and could already be hitting the social media sites, she suddenly realised how unbelievably fucking hot it made her. All those voyeurs, of whom she was one, could watch her sucking cock and getting covered in semen from two young guys. Actually, she was suddenly feeling very smug about it all...