Lynn Fancies a Ride, or Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"AAAHHHHHHHHHhhhoooooowwwww. God, oh God, OHHH GOD!" One tremor inducing orgasm followed the other, Kelly could not stop them. All of her nerve endings were raw with the impact of the assaults upon her. She could not breathe. Her head pounded and then it happened. With a moan of pleasure, Aaron shot his bolt.

Kelly felt his cock stiffen still further inside her and then she felt the first hot streams of ejaculate as they hit her cervix. She had not recovered from her last bout of multi-orgasms, and nearly blacked out as her body could not compute the extreme feelings of pleasure, lust, love, confusion and embarrassment. Her legs were wrapped tightly about her brother as he ploughed into her releasing his sperm. Her breasts were being fondled by her mother, who gently nipped the erect nipples with her fingers. She started to cry as the impact washed over her.

Clark had also shot his load. Filling Lynn's anus with his hot come. Pulling out his cock, he ran it along the cleft of Lynn's vagina. It dribbled come onto Kelly's face and into her panting mouth. Her tongue flicking out to sup upon the myriad of different come. Kelly was completely fucked. She collapsed in exhaustion. She felt that she could take no more. But Lynn had other plans.

Walking around the bed, Clark's come leaking from her arse; she knelt on the bed beside Kelly's wide-open legs. "My turn my sweet girl. Let me see how delicious you taste. Aaron, Clark, get those cocks inside me, I have never been double penetrated. But need it now!"

"We are here to please Mrs Walker," said Clark, rubbing his cock. Aaron rolled onto the bed beside Kelly, his phallus stood proud from his body, as Lynn climbed aboard, Kelly grasped the base and helped to guide the eleven inches towards her mother's gaping cunt. "That's right baby, put his cock into mommy for me. Oooohh yes, I need a good fucking Aaron, I need you to make me come."

Aaron's cock slipped easily into the wetness of Lynn's vagina; the thick cock grasped by her vaginal muscles immediately had Lynn near to coming. Clark stood behind Lynn's thrusting arse and lined up, before pushing his cock back into her arse with a squelch. The tightness that Lynn felt with these two massive cocks inside her was indescribable. Her tongue flicked out to tease Kelly's love bud, still prominent between her wide-open pussy lips. "UUUUuuummmmm you taste so sweet my ...dear, oooohhh fuck boys, you are really...fucking...giving it...ooooohhhhhhhmyyyy. Your feel fucking enormous!" She returned to her licking of her daughter's vagina, slipping four fingers between her wet folds and pumping the tight cunt for all she was worth.

Kelly was alternating between grasping Aaron's shaft and slipping her fingers onto Lynn's clit. Either way, nether girl could last. They both moaned and cried out. Fulfilled, fucked, fingered and licked. Their screams and cries mirrored in their orgasms. Lynn's juices flooded onto Kelly's fingers, whilst her own soaked into the bedclothes and squelched between her mother's fingers. Kelly had lost count of the number of orgasms she had had. She just knew, that given a few short hours of sleep, she would need more. She was now fully addicted to family love.

The boys were still pumping Lynn's cunt and arse. Both holes stretched wide by the enormous intrusions. "Come Kelly," She panted sucking upon Kelly's clit, then kissing her on her flat young belly. "Let's wank these boys off!" Kelly smiled back at her mother, as she held Lynn's hand and removed it from her pussy, drawing it to her mouth so that she could suck off her own juices. She sat up and Lynn got the boys to extricate themselves. She span round and sat beside her daughter.

Aaron and Clark stood before the girls, resplendent with their huge erections bobbing before them, still slick from Lynn's sex juices. The boys looked down at the girls, they looked enticing, sexual and their eyes were full of lust for the boy's cocks. They were proud of their naked breasts, proud of their womanly bodies and sure in the knowledge that their vaginas could seduce any sized cock into fucking them.

Kelly took Aaron's cock in her left hand and reached across to grasp Clark's in her right. Lynn did likewise, so that the boys had two different hands upon their cocks. The girls started to wank, every now and again the Lynn would draw Clark's cock into her mouth, sucking and slurping upon it. The boy's faces showed the pleasure they were receiving. Clark standing between Lynn's wide-open stocking covered legs had the disadvantage though. As he looked down at Lynn, he could not hold on.

Without warning, a hot splash of his come shot forth and hit Lynn below the chin. His viscous seed, dribbled down her chest, between her breasts. She moaned as she directed his cock downwards so that further shots hit her firmly on the breasts, ricocheting onto Kelly's right breast then dropping to her thigh. Lynn raised Clark's cock to her face, she opened her mouth to take the last few spurts of semen, quickly swallowing the sweet nectar.

Kelly could not take her eyes off of Aaron's pulsing rod. Nearly as thick as her wrist, it seemed to be chiselled out of granite. The veins thick and pulsing with his blood, full of the vigour of youth. The head as large as a goose egg, shiny and as smooth as velvet to the touch. Again, she tentatively put her mouth to the throbbing beast, circling it with her lips. Clark filming her attempts to swallow the bulbous head. She gagged and backed off. "Aaron..."she faltered. "I'm...I'm sorry...I have only given 'head' a few times. I...can't..."

Aaron smiled at her, both of her small hands were wrapped about his prick, and still inches protruded. "Sis, looking at your fantastic body, having your agile hands on my cock, knowing that I have been your fantasy whilst you finger your wet cunt; well... perhaps... this says it all...ahh."

With that he ejaculated. Kelly's face was only a foot from the end of his cock and took the full force or the first two voluminous spurts. Her eyes, nose and mouth were covered. Her hair spotted with his seed. She wanked harder, smiling and moaning as she pumped his come onto her young body. She was spent, but still the sight and feel of what she was doing produced her final orgasm. "OOOOHHHHH AARON! Aaron. I JUST LOVE YOUR COCK and I love you. And I would love you to fuck me again later." She panted, her words tumbling out. Her secret was now out there. She didn't have to hide it any longer. "And perhaps you will let me practise giving blow-jobs too. If mom can swallow you whole. Then I want to too!" She pulled Aaron towards her and nestled her face in his pubes, watching his pulsing cock subside.

Clark had stopped filming. "Fuck, that is the best orgy I have had! This will get even more hits than the other video!"

"Hey," said Kelly now very self-conscious. "You're not thinking of putting me up on any porn sites are you?"

"Well...er...I was..."

"So, all those people can wank whilst they watch me suck my brother's dick, get fucked by him and my mother? The thought of people drivelling over me, seeing me naked. People I might even know. I'm not sure I want that..." Her tingling pussy saying differently.

Aaron patted his sister on the head. "I'm sure we can come to an arrangement." He smiled down at her, and from the corner of her eye, she saw a twitch in his penis, as it gradually began to rise again.

"Owwww God!" She said...