Lynn Fancies a Ride, or Two Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I cannot believe what you two have done to me. I cannot believe you have exposed me to millions of men and women that even now, are possibly wanking as they watch me suck your cock and get abused from behind by a stocking fetishist. But fuck, I find it such a turn-on! You two are fucking dangerous. I've said it before, I say it now, fucking dangerous. Now show me those fucking huge cocks of yours, having seen myself as a pornstar, has made me hungrier than ever for cock! Your cocks to be precise!"

Throwing back the bed sheets, Lynn revealed the two very upstanding cocks beside her. She also revealed to the boys what she was wearing. She had to admit to herself, that in this sexy lingerie and the black stockings, she looked pretty fucking hot!

"Wow mom."

Clark moaned. "God... His cock suddenly erupted with a fountain of hot sperm that reached an unbelievable height before falling back across Lynn's stocking covered thigh. She moaned in her excitement of witnessing the ejaculate and stuck out her hand to catch more of the glutinous come, purring, "Clark, did it turn you on watching me sucking cock, and knowing that it was your cock fucking my stockings? Now haven't I told you about wasting your spunk!?" She fed the large volume of captured semen into her mouth, then scraped the remains from her leg.

"Sorry Lynn, it is just... I guess what you are wearing, tipped me over the edge, you hit me in the sweet spot. Do you mind if..." He picked up his phone questioningly?

"Well, you didn't ask my permission last time. So, I guess you don't need it now. Maybe you can put this video on the internet too eh Clarky?"

He jumped out of bed, his cock hardly showing any signs of its recent release. "Thanks Lynn. I can now also replace those fake pictures I have of you with the real thing." His cock bounced before her, acknowledging his particular fetish for lingerie. "So much better and 10 times the appeal."

"Yep," said Aaron, "You've got him right in the stocking and undies soft spot." He leant forwards and sucked at her prominent right nipple, through the nightie. Lynn was suddenly a little self-conscious of each frame Clark took. Her chest and face beginning to colour in the bloom of a blush.

"This time Clark, I would like you to show me the pictures and footage. And if I don't like, you will delete, agreed?"

"Anything you say Mrs. W."

"Now mom, just lie back, close your eyes and enjoy what comes."

Lynn snickered and did as she was told. After a brief moment, she felt hands carefully caressing her breasts. Her nipples grew harder as the cold wetness of the material surrounding them, aroused the large thumb sized erections. Her erogenous zones where already afire, and she knew from the point of seeing Clark's premature ejaculation, that her own orgasm was not very far behind. She felt something being wrapped about her head, and opened her eyes to blackness. "What...?"

"Don't worry, just a blindfold. Will help to intensify the experience."

"Oh yeah, like anything could be more intense than being made love to by you two and your enormous cocks!"

Lynn resigned herself to the pleasure as she felt her knickers being drawn down her legs. 'Another trophy for Clark?' She thought to herself. Her legs were being pulled slightly apart and she felt someone kneel between them. The loss of her sight had indeed heightened her senses. Each gossamer touch, or brush of flesh on flesh. Each caress or kiss or touch of tongue on skin, sent a shiver through her body. "And when did you shave your pussy then naughty?" Lynn felt herself flush again, and heard Clark's phone clicking away as he took pictures of her pussy, of that she had no doubt. And was equally sure that her lips and clit were swollen, puffy and wet. "I thought you boys might like?"

Aaron leant forwards and ran his tongue upwards through the folds of her vagina, finishing at her clit. He applied pressure, circling the tip of his tongue around the hard protuberance. Lynn moaned loudly. "My God, that is ohh soo good. Ummmm, now back towards my hole, oh yeah, yes... Uummmooowww!" Aaron sucked upon her lips as his tongue approached and then invaded her vagina. Pushing into her as much as he could. At the same time, she felt a hot pulsing cock-head on her open lips. She flicked it with her tongue, tasting the recent ejaculate that still dripped from Clark's phallus. Her mouth opened and she screamed her pleasure from the cunnilingus. "FUCK AHHHHHHHHOOOHHH, FUCK. Lick me, oohh there, THERE! YEsss oh, oh I'm coming already I... ohhhhhh you two ARE...GOING TO KILL ME!"

She knew that she had made a mess of the bed and Aaron's face with her flowing vaginal juices and was beside herself as he sucked and slurped, so as not to miss a drop. She was still coming down from the orgasm, her legs in spasm, when she felt a solid object run though her valley. It was there but briefly, before she felt it being forced against her anus. At the same time, the vibrations shot through her body like an electric shock. "AARON, OHHH you have found, but I...OHHMYGODDDD. No...I..." She felt the solidness of eight inches of vibrating toy, wet from her vagina, being pushed inexorable into her. Filling her anus until she cried out. "No, no more I...I..can't." Movement about the bed, followed by weight across her body; preceded the assault of Aaron's hard, large and very hot cock, as it brushed aside her wet cunt lips and rammed into her. Lynn screamed again. It was all too much. A cock on her lips, a cock in her vagina and a vibrator up the arse. She was in fucking Heaven.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BEING RAPED! Instead I find my brother, fucking my mother!? Mom? Are they forcing you to do this...? I..I can't believe...Mom? Aaron? Just how long has this been going on?"

Kelly's eyes were large and round as she took in the scene before her. Her mother was on her back being harpooned by Aaron, her legs had wrapped around Aaron's waist and Kelly could see that there was a vibrator in her arse. She could hear the toy buzzing too. "And who is the guy with the big, correction, fucking big cock that you are sucking?"

Lynn sat up and removed the blind fold. "Kelly, I...that is we...well we were not expecting you back and well... Kelly...Kelly?" Kelly was wearing a thin cotton dressing gown. It had no tie about the waist, so she held it together just below her breasts. Her long dark hair, dishevelled from sleep, fell about her shoulders and down onto her breasts. It was obvious she had been woken from by Lynn's screaming. She seemed mesmerised by Aaron. He had pulled out of Lynn and was sitting on his haunches. His cock, far too excited to worry about the situation that was occurring, continued to bounce and throb, slick with Lynn's copious juices.

Kelly was captivated completely. With each bounce of his cock, she uttered a quiet "Ohh." Finally letting go of the robe she put her hand to her mouth to stifle her "FUCK ME!"

The atmosphere in the room was electric. All waiting for Kelly's next response. But she was transfixed by her brother and the state in which his phallus remained. "Er sis," was all that Aaron said, "Your robe, it is open and we can all see your pussy." Clark, who had lost his erection was not impressed by a younger woman's body. He liked the more mature type. But his finger clicked on the phone anyway, taking a picture...or two of Kelly's pussy.

Kelly's dark, neatly trimmed pubes, were in the shape of a heart, with the point of the heart directing your eye to her clit; between her legs she was fully shaven. Her breasts, whilst not completely visible and certainly not as large as her mother's, were revealed on the inner edge, showing the alabaster half-moon shape of each. As she stared at Aaron and more specifically his throbbing hard eleven-inch erection, her nipples began to prominently show through the dressing gown. "I...I..." She tried to get out some semblance of a coherent sentence. "It..." She took a step into the room and then another, she was already lost. Each step revealed her long lithe legs as with two more steps, she stood before her brother. Her wide, green eyes were locked upon his weapon. Her right hand still close to her mouth as if trying to prevent her from saying something she shouldn't. "Aaron... your co... you're much bigger... I... I mean."

Lynn tried to break the tension. "Kelly, Kelly darling. Look, the truth of the matter is things just happened when the boys came back from college. These two have made me happier than I have been...for a ..Kelly are you listening?"

In truth, Kelly had not heard a word since she opened the bedroom door, despite her outburst. She had been fantasising about her brother for as long as she could remember. But in her wet dreams, he had a cock, of the size that she remembered when she had last seen him naked. Which was probably 8 or so years before. What pulsed before her now, was a sheer impossibility that in her wildest fantasies, and she had plenty, she would not have imagined.

From Aaron's point of view, he could see that Kelly's vaginal lips had started to blossom and grow. From the folds of her vulva, her clitoris raised its head, wanting to be noticed and craving attention. Aaron could see from Kelly's now very taut nipples, to her burgeoning vagina, that she was more than a little interested in what he had on display. He slipped his hand beneath her robe and onto her firm young buttock. Pulling her closer to him. "What...are you doing..?" Aaron ignored her and placed a kiss on her belly. Sliding his tongue into her belly button. "Aaron, stop... You must stop..."

His other hand had slipped beneath her robe also and had grasped her between the thighs. Kelly immediately gripped his hand between her legs, preventing him from moving it. But Aaron was un-deterred and kissed and licked his way from her belly button, down to her pubes. Kelly stifled a moan. "Aaron? Please...you can't...oh." Aaron's tongue slid between her pubes and settled upon her now visible clit. With that contact, Kelly's legs gave way and she fell across Lynn's lap. Her hand brushed upon Aaron's stallion sized cock. "Ooh my God. I...it is sooo hard." Lynn took hold of Kelly's hand, and guided it onto her brother's granite hard weapon. Kelly resisted, but only half-heartedly. As her hand was pushed near, her fingers opened and she grasped hold. Her small delicate hand a long way from circumnavigating the girth. Her robe had fallen completely open. Her beautiful, pert breasts, showed that blush of embarrassment as Lynn, releasing Kelly's hand, cupped them in her hands and leant forwards to kiss her daughter fully on the lips.

Aaron's hand meanwhile had found its target. His probing fingers ran up and down the cleft of Kelly's pussy and were instantly lubricated in her copious juices. "Like mother, like daughter," he said as he plunged two fingers into his sister's cunt and started to finger fuck her. Lynn meanwhile had Kelly's nipples between her thumb and forefinger and rolled and pinched the hard toppings. Kelly could not prevent the orgasm that hurtled towards her like a speeding train. Her confusion, was replaced with delight and then with lust. Her legs had fallen wide and as Aaron slipped his fingers in and out of her, Kelly grasping his cock in one hand, ran her other hand down her body and slipped her own fingers between her lips to torment her clitoris.

Her screams or pleasure, now matched her mother's from earlier. "Fucking hell that's good. My god, to think this cock has been beneath my nose all this...oooohhhh fuck he's hard Aaron."

"He won't be for much longer if you keep that up."

"Oh? You like your sister wanking you, do you? FUCK I've never seen something...he's huge, even in my dreams you have...oooowwwww, give me...another...finger." She stopped herself short, from admitting she had been masturbating whilst thinking of Aaron's cock. But her blushing gave the game away and he picked up on it immediately. Aaron inserted another finger. "So, you have been thinking of me when you play with yourself have you sis? You've been thinking of my cock? Of touching it, wanking it and sucking it have you?"

All watched as Aaron finger fucked his sister, and she played with her clitoris, whilst wanking his cock. Her small hand made him look enormous, as she panted with the effort and her nearing orgasm.

Clark was content taking as many photos and video of the orgy before him as he could. Standing and moving about the bedroom. His cock now back to full 'health', had attracted Lynn's attention and she grabbed Clark by the buttocks and fed his cock swiftly and deftly, into her mouth. The vibrator, which was still hilt-deep in her arse, was getting her there again. Clark's cock, her daughter's tits, her son being wanked by her daughter, her daughter playing with her cunt, all inevitably ended in a messy and noisy come fest.

Aaron was near to ejaculation when Kelly suddenly screamed as her orgasm overtook her body. "FUCK Aaron, you...ooohhh fuck, youuuu have no...uuummmmmmOHHHHHH! YOU HAVE NO IDEA...OOHHH, you have no idea how many times I have played...played with myself...thinking about...your cock and what I would do with it...if it were...mine. OOOHHH FUCK. FUCK..YES, YESSS! I have been playing with myself ever since I caught you in the shower with a hard-on. You have been my fantasy." Aaron's fingers slurped and squelched inside Kelly's pussy as she lay back against her mother and watched her take the huge cock into her mouth and throat, as Lynn quickly brought Clark to the point of no return.

Lynn was thrusting her hips forwards against Kelly's back, trying to put some pressure onto her clit as she came too, moaning, gagging on the cock. Both boys could not hold on. The very visual sight before them of two beautiful women enjoying sex, would have been more than enough. The fact that they were specifically enjoying the boy's cocks was too much.

Kelly had moved her juice covered fingers to Aaron's cock to give him a double handed wank, but after only four up and down movements, she found the shaft getting harder and larger. She whooped in surprise as Aaron's hot ejaculate burst forth. His phallus was still slick with Lynn's juices, which with the aid of his sister's hands, was now being mixed with his semen. Spurt after white-hot spurt. issued from his cock, falling onto Kelly's breasts and belly. Some catching her on the chin, hair and then hitting Lynn in the face.

"FUCKING HELL AARON," Kelly panted, "Where the fuck is it all coming from? God that is sooo hot, um, uh, ooohhh." She continued to pump as more come spurted onto her pubes and thigh. "FUCK Aaron, I've never seen as...JESUS, more...ohhhhhhGODDDDDD..ohhhh fuck, oh, ohhhh, oooohhhhHHHH!" She quickly released Aaron's cock, ramming her come covered fingers deeply into her pussy as she thrust her pubis and clit against the palm of her hand. "I'M COMING AGAIN. OH, oh I..." Kelly had clamped her legs about her hand. From thigh to toe her legs shook in spasm after spasm of sexual fulfilment, as her second orgasm in as many minutes, crashed upon her synapses. Her head fell back against Lynn's chest as she continued to suck out Clark's semen from his balls. The hot fluid filling her stomach. Her own orgasm lost in the exploding sex scene about her. But there was time for more.

As Aaron stood to gently lift Kelly from Lynn's lap, his sister leaned forwards and sticking out her tongue, licked at his plum shaped shiny cock-head, scooping away the semen. She tentatively pursed her lips around the swelling and sucked it into her mouth. Pulling off she looked up at Aaron. "He's too big, I...I'm not as experienced as mom, I...could never..."

Aaron picked her up and holding her in his arms kissed her. He then laid her across the bed. She seemed dazed as she scooped up globs of his come and fed them into her mouth. Her chest was still heaving from her recent exertions, her nipples hard and angry. "My God, but your come tastes heavenly." She sucked loudly upon her fingers. Aaron's cock was already 'up' for more, and the delights of his sister's cunt were calling to him. Leaning across her, he edged gently forwards until his swollen cock touched upon her slick, tight vagina.

Lynn's pussy very much needed attention too. She pulled off of Clark's cock, saliva and come dribbled from her lips as she walked around the bed. Placing a stocking covered leg either side of Kelly's head, she lowered her aching, dripping vagina, onto her daughter's face. Kelly began to protest, "I've never licked..." But Lynn's pussy about her mouth prevented Kelly from saying anything further. Lynn felt the first tentative touches of her daughter's tongue and began to moan again. "Ohhh Kelly, KELLY...uuummmmmm. That is good. That is...soooo good." Lynn ground her hips and pussy onto the young woman's face.

Aaron slowly pushed his cock forwards to slide between Kelly's eager wet lips. Her muffled cries of pleasure and pain as her vagina was stretched wide, were stifled by Lynn's pussy; but her body rocked in arousal, as Aaron pushed further into her tight vaginal canal, invading her virginal, to him, genitals. Eventually his glans contacted her uterus, causing her to convulse. He held himself there. Each throb from his weapon translating to a scream from Kelly and a spasm from her body.

Clark meanwhile had taken more pictures of the family as they fucked each other. His erection was ready for more too. He pulled the sleeves of the teddy down Lynn's arms so that he could release her pendulous breasts. Then pulled out the still buzzing toy from her arse. Lynn moaned in protest. But then felt his hot cock being pushed in between her cunt lips and Kelly's mouth. Kelly licking the bottom length of the phallus as Lynn's juices coated the top. Pulling back, he positioned the now juice covered cock at Lynn's anal sphincter and pushed forwards into her arse. "Ooohhh Fuck Clark, fuck yes, I love anal!"

Aaron had started pumping into Kelly's cunt, but it was clear the excitement of the situation had already brought her to the edge of another orgasm, as with an explosive scream into Lynn's pussy, her genitals flooded with juice as she came. Pushing her hips upwards to meet Aaron's thrusts and take as much of his cock as her cunt would allow. Her body writhing, her screams, cries and panted breaths, transferred her excitement to Lynn who had fallen forwards and grabbed Aaron's face to kiss him savagely as she ground-down without mercy onto Kelly's mouth.

Lynn had never gushed before, but being sucked off by a young woman, and that woman her daughter; whilst being kissed passionately by her son and having a fucking huge cock rammed up her arse; accomplished just that. Floods of her come filled Kelly's mouth and dribbled down her face soaking her hair. Lynn panted into Aaron's mouth "I'mmmmm commmmmminnnnggg. Ohhhhh Kelly, Clark keep fucking me please!" Aaron grabbed at Lynn's nipples pulling on them almost painfully. It was exquisite. Her orgasm continued on to new heights. "OOOOOHHHHHHH, Oooooohh, oh, oh yes, YES!" She had raised her pelvis to better allow Clark to fully penetrate her anal canal and accept the deep thrusts from his long hard shaft.

Kelly looked up as the throbbing penis penetrated her mother. Dew drops of Lynn's vaginal juice dripped onto her face. She was overwhelmed by the experience she was being subjected to by her mother and brother and only wished that she had had the courage to get into her brother's pants sooner.

"Ohhhh fuck Mom, ooooohhhhh AARON! GOD I'm coming again...I can't believe...I don't normally come more...more than...once and ...ohhhhh fuck I've lost count...oooooowwwwww fuck my cunt Aaron. Fill me with your come. Let me feel it pumping into me...please oohhh please." Poor Kelly's senses were being assaulted. She had rarely had sex and never with another woman. The largest cock she had had was of average size. She had never had, nor witnessed anal sex. And here she was being shafted by the biggest cock she had ever seen, whilst watching her mother being shafted up the arse by another monstrous cock, and to top it all, her face was soaked from her mom's come and juices. She couldn't assimilate what was happening.