Lynn has a Thing for Peter Ch. 02

Story Info
Peter is learning from Lynn.
3.9k words
4.56
9.6k
9
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
131 Followers

Following Ch. 1 - Lynn sensing she could be the dominant partner with Peter who is exploring his newfound sexuality.

They are attracted to each other and are starting down a new path in their lives. Lynn is looking to satisfy a new sexual craving and Peter having his first taste of bisexual love and is open for more.

I thank Nance for the help given to edit this story.

*************

Lynn raised herself up as she recovered from her orgasm.

"Pete, that was fabulous, I can't thank you enough for that. But, I'm getting a little hungry, would you like to grab a bite to eat? I know a quiet restaurant nearby, and they know me there." Lynn whispered.

"I'm not desperately hungry, but I'll join you." I said.

"Let me get changed then, and we can go. Help yourself to a drink while you wait" Lynn said.

"You look fine to me." I said.

"Typical guy thinking - the clothes I have on are more businesslike and I do also want a shower, I'm sticky." Lynn said.

"Ok then I'll wait for you." I said.

"Do you want me casual or sexy?" Lynn asked.

"It's up to you." I said as she disappeared to the bathroom while I headed to the living room. I heard the faint sound shower start as I grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and sat down on her couch thinking over the events of the past few hours. It didn't take long before I heard Lynn coming down the corridor.

"I'm ready when you are." Lynn said looking fresh, dressed in a T-shirt, jean skirt and ankle boots.

"Wow - nice casual weekend look!" I said.

"That is the whole idea!" Lynn teased "Let's get go and if you don't mind I'll drive so I do not have to give you directions."

"Sure." I said smiling, "but let's be honest - I think you enjoy giving them" I teased back.

"I'm not bossy with you yet, but just give me half a chance and I will be!" Lynn said with a grin.

"Ohhh just like a housewife, who tells you what to do all day long." I said smiling and pushing it a little.

"Let's see how we get along. Seriously, if it works for both of us, I'll end up dominating you of course, but it has to be consensual." Lynn said.

"I'm not sure yet, I still have to know more. I do know I'm attracted to you without a doubt, but I have to get my mind around it." I said.

"You are totally new to this, but you have an open mind. It's clear you lack the experience of a bisexual relationship." Lynn said.

"Good that you believe me. I do not know how it would go from here." I said. We arrived at the restaurant, and Lynn was greeted like an old friend. We were shown to a quiet table in the back and settled back in. We looked over the menu and placed our orders.

"Just so you know the people at the office know who I am and what I am and it's ok with them. They have seen me date men and women, so they do not have a problem with it. It's you who has to become comfortable having me at your side in public." Lynn said.

"I'm here now and you look totally feminine in all your ways."I said.

"Well, thank you! I agree with you. We'll have to see if you are that comfortable even in places that are not so "friendly"! "Lynn said.

"We are just now getting to know each other and now you are suggesting putting me in awkward situations?" I asked.

"Please excuse me. That was not my intent. What we did a while ago makes me want you." Lynn said.

"Well, we didn't go that far, but I assume since you point out you want to be dominant with me it means I'll be on the receiving end?" I asked.

"If it works out definitely, I say yes. I'm guessing by your words that you have not experienced either the dominance or being taken?" Lynn said.

"You are right on all counts."I said the waiter brought us a bottle of white wine, and pretty soon our meals are served.

Lynn looks at me and said, "I'm truly interested in you but I don't want the flame to burn out quickly. I'll always ask you if you are comfortable with what we do. I do admit I will be pushing you in order to make you submit and accept me fully in a consensual way." Lynn said.

Just as I was about to answer, when I see someone who looks just like Lynn, she could be her twin, "Look at the door there's somebody who looks just like you." I said as Lynn turned and waved hello.

"It's Tessa, I'll introduce you." Lynn said.

Tessa came over with a female friend, "Hi Lynn, introduce me?" Tessa asked.

"If you give me a chance I will. This is Peter, we met today." Lynn said.

"Hello Peter, pleased to meet you. I'll leave you to it and join you both another time." Tessa said.

"Please to meet you Tessa" I said astonished at how similar she is to Lynn.

"Enjoy yourselves, see you soon." Tessa said.

"We will. "Lynn said and we said good bye.

"Yes we do look alike. "Lynn said.

"I'm surprised - you could almost be twins." I said.

"That means you find her attractive and so does she. I could see it in her eyes." Lynn said serious.

"You say it as if your sister steals your dates." I said.

"No, she does not, but you are special. About my sis, she is special also and since I'm interested in you I'll tell you about it." Lynn said.

"Does this go deep as it did with your dad? "I asked.

"In a sense it does, but differently. She is dominant and likes having a submissive with her, male or female. She is dominant with me." Lynn said innocently.

"Does this mean you still have something going?" I asked.

"Only when we are not dating and we are in the mood." Lynn said.

"And that automatically shuts off when either one is or about to get involved with someone? "I asked.

"Well, yes but it doesn't always happen, and honestly, has not for some time lately." Lynn said.

"Let me ask you if she is dominant with you, why would you want to be dominant with me?" I asked.

"Have you ever come across someone and you said to yourself, I'd love to do this with him or her? "Lynn asked.

"Yes indeed, once I had a chance to try it out and it backfired - I don't want to get into details" I said.

"Sorry about that. Anyway, before you ask, I want everything with you. I would always wait until you are ready to submit. I want you as my submissive and for you to see me as your dominant, and just between us, I really want to make a girl out of you." Lynn said, with a grin.

"Even if open minded I'm new to you and your proposal, I can say that giving it a try with you is possible. There's something about you to which I'm attracted. "I said.

"I know you were attracted to me even before you knew me as you do now. That is a good start and even better after that kiss this evening. "Lynn said.

"Have you ever moved so fast with someone else, other than me?" I asked.

"Yes, once with a man and it only lasted until he had his share of sex, I felt like an idiot. My sister did advise me but in the heat of the moment, I would not listen. The other a very dominant woman and I remember I used to get wet with her. In her case she wanted to marry me but I wasn't sure. She waited some time and gave me a deadline, and said she would leave if I did not agree, so here I am now." Lynn said.

"I see you have had quite an intense emotional sex life." I said.

"I like the chemistry I'm feeling with you and find you cute." Lynn said.

"With all you are saying, I wonder how you keep under control down there." I said.

"After the shower and knowing we weren't staying in, I put a condom on so I don't leak all over my latex underwear, which if you are good, you can feel when we get into the car." Lynn said smiling.

"Oh, so you cannot control it I gather." I said.

"When I thought I had things under control in my life then you come along and changed everything for the better, I'd say. I am quite taken aback with all the emotions, but I am grateful for your understanding." Lynn said.

"Hmm, I get the feeling that if I was willing to be taken here and now I'd be nailed by you." I said.

"Yes without a doubt. I wish I could have you tonight, but I know I'll have to wait until you are ready love." Lynn said.

"Thank you for your understanding. It's strange I'm the one to be holding back. I have to think about you taking me, but I have a question - if I'm in the mood to take you, would you be open to that?" I asked.

"I'll take all the time for you to open up for me. As I have said before, I want to dominate you and you seem to be open to it. I love being taken but with you I'll make an exemption. When you are ready to become my girl I'll let you do me after it if that is still your desire. In the meantime, we can play as much as you or we want, if you let me start dominating you as soon as we make it out of this restaurant." Lynn said.

"So long as we both agree, we can start as you said, tonight, as we get into the car." I said.

"Know that I'll always be pushing your limits and teasing you. Never in my wildest fantasies did I believe I would be thinking of sharing life with somebody as you Peter and I have done many things in my life." Lynn said.

"You seem so sweet that it is hard to picture you as a dominant." I commented.

"Give it time, first you start accepting all we do and once into the game sufficiently deep you will come to accept my dominance over you." Lynn said.

"Shall we go?" I asked.

"Yes let's, just let me say good night to my sister and I'll see you in the car." Lynn said.

"Tessa can I ask a favour, I forgot my credit card and I'm the one who invited Pete, could you settle my bill for me?" Lynn asked.

"Sure thing Lynn, are you head over heels?" Tessa asked.

"I'm not sure yet." Lynn said.

"Have a good night. He is worth it and I hope it works out long term for you." Tessa said smiling. Once in the car Lynn said, "My sister thinks you are going to bang me. When she gets to know you are becoming my submissive, she might want to steal you away from me, she certainly likes you."

"I don't think you should worry about that." I said.

"We will see. Since we have started a D/s relationship, you will call me Mistress and I'll call you Trisha. This will be when we play or we are strictly into the D/s mood. When we are alone, except maybe my sister, and you are in female clothes you are Trisha. In front of others you are Peter or Pete as always." Lynn said.

"I will be able to call you Lynn?" I asked.

"Yes of course and it will be most of the time, we'll switch only when we want or have the need for it." Lynn said.

"Ok, Mistress." I said.

"Thank you Pete and now becoming my Trisha, I hope this truly works out for us." Lynn said as we get to her house.

"Thank you for dinner, Lynn." I said and kissed her lightly.

"You are not leaving; you are staying in for the night." Lynn said forcefully.

"Yes Mistress." I said with a laugh.

"Don't you dare leave, I will not take no for an answer." Lynn said.

"No, I'm not going to leave. How about a drink and some kissing if you want only." I said seeing her face soften.

"Yes, lets." Lynn said with a smile.

"You are strict and maybe bitchy?" I asked in a mild way.

Serving the drinks Lynn thought for a moment and then said, "Maybe, I am not sure, but strictness basically comes from the way I was brought up and my job as an auditor tends to have a little of that. About being bitchy I have been sometimes, but I guess you will be a better judge soon enough."

"So, you audit where I work - now I at last get an answer. Your office is offsite, good to know." I said.

"It's the weekend, let's enjoy it." Lynn said and started kissing me.

As we break off the kiss I asked, "Do you want to go to the bedroom?"

"No, not yet, but do want to get my boots and gloves on to make you horny my love." Lynn said and left for the bedroom. Soon she is back with high heel, leather high thighs and calf gloves just over the wrists, which have a sexy tight fit on her hands.

"MMmmm, you look very sexy, Mistress" I said.

"I love you being a fetishist also." Lynn said coming over to me.

"With your heels I have to look up to you now." I said.

"Well as your Mistress it's good to look down at you, but once I get you into heels there will not be much of a difference." Lynn said kissing me deep. We are on the couch she is on top of me we play and fondle each other as our lust rises. We break off, I have a raging hard on, which I do not intend to hide, she feels it anyway. I do not feel hers yet.

"Mistress, this has got me on the verge. I'm not feeling yours is it as always?" I asked.

"No, my love, it is still concealed as I had mentioned in the restaurant. I'll get my skirt off so you can see." Lynn did and as the skirt came off I see transparent latex knickers and her cock encased in a folded condom.

"Now I understand." I said looking at the latex garment.

"Have you ever eaten or touched a pussy like mine?" Lynn asked.

"No I haven't. I wonder if I will ever get the chance." I said.

"You will and get to love it my love. Come here I want you to suck my finger as a prelude of what is to come." Lynn said as she sat on an armchair with her legs open and pointed me to place myself on my knees in between her booted legs. Her leathered finger goes slowly into my mouth as she plays moving it in and out in a slow way, "Now two fingers dear, and then three." Lynn said and proceeds.

I must say I'm getting accustomed to have something bigger than a lollipop in my mouth now. I look at her once the fingers are out, "Now are you going to? I asked.

"No dear, I want and love you more that you can now understand. If you are willing then get a condom from the night table and bring it to me." Lynn said and I get up and fetch it quickly and get onto my knees again and look at her, "Please love roll the condom onto my fingers then open up and suck them."

As I put the condom on her fingers and before getting them into my mouth I asked, "Why are you doing this?"

"Unless you truly want to, I do not want you eating cum just yet. Now if you want to suck me you can do so with the condom I have now on and by sucking my fingers with the rubber on get used to the taste of the latex. Understand, I want this desperately but more so making you want it - it has to be your want. Later on if it all works out for us it will be different." Lynn said as she moves her fingers and I taste latex. She stops and gets her fingers out of my mouth and looks at me, "Well, are you interested in trying?"

"Yes but would you mind if I play with your crotch first and then free your clit for me to suck?" I asked.

"Yes, please love!" Lynn said as I bent down to her latex covered crotch and began licking and sucking the latex containing her clit I feel that, even folded as it is, the cock is bobbing.

"I see it does need release from confinement" I whispered.

"Mm,mm, yes my clit does love it as do I, your dominant, it's so sexy what you are doing." Lynn said.

"Shall we try Lynn?" I asked Lynn stands and lowers her latex knickers and sits down again showing her latex encased clit now hard and full leaking her precum into the condom.

"I told you without the condom I would have been a mess. Are you going to do the honors?" Lynn asked.

I hesitated, remaining there for a moment that seemed to drag on. Lynn said nothing as I stared at her pulsing vibrant hard on, "I'm sorry I'm taking so long." I said.

"Don't worry baby take your time. It may be easier if you close your eyes. I'll guide you if you want." Lynn said.

"Please Lynn?"I asked.

"Of course my love I will help and guide you." Lynn said as I closed my eyes and felt her gloved hands guide my lips and then open my mouth to her cock. I breathe in and I feel a very hard cock for the first time, her cockhead is well shaped and round. As I probed her cock, she took her hands away from my head.

"Would you please keep your hands on me as I do it please?" I asked letting go and waiting for her.

"Yes, love it is the sweetest thing anyone has ever asked me." Lynn said and guided me again. Her hands did not push me in instead they accompanied me as I slowly started taking her in. I start sucking the hot hard on, and she is getting quite aroused.

I hear her moan, "Mm, mm." Lynn hums out as she is looking at me eat her and then she goes loud and involuntarily humps my mouth and feel the condom fill with her juice, "Ahh, ahh, ahh." her body quivered a little.

I lifted my head now leaving the once hard member which is softening now "That was an orgasm alright." I said.

"Yes it is my love." Lynn said with tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"If my sister saw us, she would be as dumbfounded as me. I am overcome with the fact that you are here and making out with me so willingly. I need to clean up - be right back, my love." Lynn said getting up and heading to the bathroom. When she returned she had a night dress on.

"This is good night then." I said.

"Yes, in a way but you are coming to bed with me, remember I'm your dominant even if I play soft with you my love." Lynn said.

"Yes Mistress, I did not bring pajamas you don't mind if I sleep naked." I said.

"I'm giving you a night dress and a cock cage." Lynn said grinning.

"I see you are in for keeps." I said.

"You bet I am. Now wash your clit and come back to me." Lynn said.

"Yes Mistress." I said and did come back clean and without clothing.

"Your clit is nice and hard. Would you like it attended to before I lock it? "Lynn asked.

"Since it's to be locked up, I would appreciate it." I said.

"Come here love. How do you want it - standing, sitting or lying down on the bed?" Lynn asked.

"Could we try sitting?" I asked.

Of course, sit where I was sitting and let me. This will be your first of many occasions in the future." Lynn said kneeling before me.

"Mmm, I have no doubts about that, Lynn." I said.

"Relax my love and let me pleasure you." Lynn said as her mouth engulfed all of my cock. She began to move up and down rhythmically. It felt so good, her mouth and tongue caressing my cock. I was soon on the verge of erupting, trying hard to hold back. I couldn't look down at her head, because I was sure I would explode.

She makes a slight sucking noise and I look down and she looks up and I could not take it any longer, "Mm, no. no, I can't hold it." I said as I see her with her mouth just taking the head and slowly sucking more in, "Aahh, yes, yes, ah." and cum hard in her mouth.

"My girlfriend shot some hot spurts into my mouth and it's delicious. Would you let me kiss you love?" Lynn said.

"Mmmm, yes if you want to." I said, all mixed up.

"You are a little hesitant, be honest will you?" Lynn asked I nodded. She came over and posed her lips on mine as her tongue entered my mouth to kiss me deep as I taste my cum. we kiss for a long time

"It does not taste as I thought it would, it's quite salty." I said.

"You are so sweet. I know you will love to be with me as the months go by." Lynn said giggling, "Come with me now to the bathroom let's give your clit a quick wash."

"You are serious about the cock cage?" I asked as Lynn washes my cock in the bathroom.

"You bet, now stay still for a second." Lynn said and placed it over my cock and locked it to my surprise.

"Definitely for keeps if a lock is on." I said.

"I enjoy your submissiveness Pete; please put these knickers and night dress on. For your first experience, I've chosen silk for you." Lynn said handing them over.

"Being with you will be less humiliating, although I'm feeling shy putting this on." I said as the silk goes up my legs. I can't believe how soft it is on my skin, which makes me harder in the cock cage; I then put the short night dress on.

"I think I have come into your life at the right time. It is humiliating and exiting for you at the same time, but I sense there's an underlying need for you to submit and or be feminized, conscious or not. At the same time, I have this urge to dominate at least you." Lynn said I have watery eyes. Lynn took my hand and I followed her to bed. We cuddled and fell asleep.

lateknew
lateknew
131 Followers