Lynn has a Thing for Peter Ch. 03

Story Info
Lynn is makes Peter feel comfortable wanting her.
2.9k words
4.7
7.9k
7
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

Story involves two consenting adults. Lynn teaches Peter as a willing submissive and starts opening him up for her.

I thank Nance for the help given to edit this story.

*************

I woke up with Lynn spooning up against me. I don't know if she is awake, but I do feel her cock pressed against my body and it is not soft. Soon enough I feel her hand caressing me, "Good morning Lynn." I whispered.

"Good morning love." Lynn said

"I see you are not the only one awake." I said jokingly.

''One, my clit has a mind of its own, or I need to pee." Lynn said and goes to the bathroom, and comes back to bed, cuddling me from behind, but she is no longer hard. It doesn't take long and I start feeling her clit hardening. Her hand is caressing me, I feel her kiss my neck and her friend down there is definitely hard again.

"You turn me on, Trish; I do hope we can work this out together." Lynn said.

"I hope we do, but please always remember that outside of our little world, I'm Peter." I said.

"Of course, I will. My intention as I said before is to dominate you and as time goes by when I call you Trish you will react as her, once your subconscious learns it." Lynn said.

"Are you going to put a rubber on?" I asked.

"Yes, but only to make sure I don't make a mess of myself. What about breakfast?" Lynn asked.

"Yes sure, I'll get dressed." I said.

"Let's go as we are, and after that let me pick out something for you to wear. If it does not fit, would you like to go shopping? Lynn asked.

"Don't you think you are going a little too fast?" I asked over a breakfast of pancakes and coffee.

"I feel so happy with you that I sometimes forget to pace myself. Am I pushing you too hard? Lynn asked.

"No, you are not; it's me who probably likes to take things slowly. I do feel really comfortable with you. This is my first time with someone like you and I'm a little afraid of my own reaction, not yours. You have shown me how sweet you are even when you are in your dominant mode." I said.

"So, are you willing to keep going?" Lynn asked looking hopeful.

"Yes, I'm interested and know that you'll take me sooner than later. I do have to get used to that idea Lynn. When you say you want me as your girlfriend when we are together, that's where I am having a bit of a battle." I said.

Lynn kisses me, "Thank you love for letting me know your thoughts. Being open and honest is the most adorable thing any human being has ever done for me. The only other person who could rival that is my sister." Lynn said.

"Your sister has a huge influence on your life." I stated.

"You bet she does; she has been always there for me and I have tried to be there for her when she needs me. She even found a doctor for me; I was able to start with female hormones and have been with him ever since." Lynn said.

"Good for her then, what a good friend she is to you. Will she also want to dominate me?" I asked.

Lynn laughed out loud, "No, my love, unless one day you want us to invite her to play, but she would dominate you for sure." She said.

"I'll give you my answer when I see her dressed up sexily." I teased.

"You are very naughty. I thought I would use the cock cage to train you but your clit may get ideas with my sister. I do know if my sister can have a go at you, she will." Lynn said kissing me.

"I'm getting to know the family." I teased. Changing subject, I asked, "So what is on the agenda for today?"

"I think I've changed my mind - I really want to stay here to play, cuddle and try clothing with you Trish." Lynn said.

"Ok Lynn its fine with me, but I need to use the bathroom." I said.

"Well, dressed as you are, if you have pee, I suggest you sit it's easier." Lynn said.

"You are right it will be." I said going to the bathroom and back.

"I know you like leather, latex and silk. It must mean you like most of the materials I like, which is a plus. When you are ready, please put these stockings on. I'll give you leggings as well; I'll also wear shiny ones with you." Lynn said directing. I do as I am told and put them on. Lynn dresses and looks very sexy in the leggings especially after she adds her high heel thigh high boots. I look at myself confined in this tight clothing and know I am hooked on this. Lynn is so sexy in the outfit and I cannot stop staring at her encased hard on. She looks at me, "Does it make you nervous or do you like watching my hungry cock." Lynn asked.

I'm blushing, and totally turned on and I feel my caged member trying escape, but cannot do anything, "You call it cock and not clit and yes I like it." I said looking down.

"You are getting better by the minute Trish. I decided to call it cock since in the end it will be in you when you are ready. Once you become my girl you can call it what you like." Lynn said as she closed the gap and kissed me.

I kissed her back and felt the warmth rising in me as I wrapped my arm about her neck. I'm starting to relax and accept my bisexuality as Lynn kisses me deeply; her tongue plays in my mouth. As we break from the kiss, I ask Lynn, "As everything is so new to me and you have got me in this tight clothing, I'd like to know what it feels like having you on my back as a foretaste of what is to come."

"Turn around, my love, and lay face down on the bed; I won't fuck you so nothing to be scared about."Lynn said.

"Yes, I won't be scared, love." I said.

"It's the first time you call me love, let's kiss a little more and I'll tell you to turn onto your stomach, please?" Lynn asked and kisses me again. One of my hands moves downwards seeking her cock, she pushes it off and turns me over onto my stomach. I lay there waiting as she opens my legs slightly, and with her legs between mine starts to lie on top of me.

The experience is strange as I feel vulnerable and comfy knowing it's her. Lynn's body is over me and I feel her clit or cock touching me it is so hard at the same time she nibbles my earlobes and kisses the back of my neck. Her hands move all over my body and humps me a little. "Please stop Lynn." I said.

Lynn stopped immediately and getting off me asked, "Are you alright Trish?"

"Yes I am; the excitement scared me a bit, and giving me to you is a bit nerve wracking. Will I feel so vulnerable when you take me?" I asked.

"Your first experience will be different than the one I had, if you recall me telling you. I will say that you can feel vulnerable because you are giving in to the one you love, and at the same time scared by who is taking you." Lynn said.

"I'd say that in my case it's vulnerable that I feel." I said.

"If we want to make this a special occasion, I would suggest you let me open you up a little, it will make it much better, unless you want to go all the way at once." Lynn said.

"Since I'm to become your girlfriend as you like to call me, I'll let you decide, because I trust you." I said.

"Then I suggest softening you up. I do plan on having a romantic dinner the night you decide to be my girlfriend, and of course I'll be telling you what to wear, but you can choose my outfit." Lynn said.

"I know this is going a little fast, Lynn, but I am excited and all in." I said.

"I love that you are taking this in your stride and going all in." Lynn said giving me a kiss while I stroked her ass.

"Would you like that rod I feel soften a lot?" I asked as I slowly put my fingers into the waistband of her leggings and slide them down her hips. She didn't offer any resistance.

"I sense you are going to become a beautiful bottom, my love, from the way you are taking the submissive role. You just naturally accept your place in our relationship." Lynn said as I lower my head to take her stiff cock for a second time. Lynn is laying down and I begin to suck her deep and work my mouth and tongue over her smooth, hardening cock. In no time, she is fucking my mouth and with a moan cums hard into the condom.

"You needed that." I teased.

"Give me a moment to get my breath back and I'll start working to open your pussy." Lynn said looking at me for agreement either as Peter or Trish.

"I feel a little embarrassed and awkward, but I want you more and more. Please, start making me yours." I said.

"You've turned me on. With those few words and the way you said them, I understand that you accept your submission to me, and that I can feminize you." Lynn said firmly.

"That was not my conscious mind speaking or was it?" I said and smiled.

"Let me get my latex gloves on and we can start playing." Lynn said.

"You know how to get me going, I love latex." I said.

"So do I, and that means we will have a lot of fun Trish. Watch me as I put them on." Lynn said as she puts the long black latex gloves on which reach up to her shoulders.

"Please touch me with them." I begged.

"My sexy Trish, tell me what you are feeling as I slide these all over you." Lynn said touching most of my body and put a finger into my mouth.

"Mm." I said, sucking on her finger. She is so close to me that I feel her cock starting to harden as she pulls her finger out of my mouth.

"Don't you ever stop getting hard?" I asked.

"It is you my love, and nobody else. I am going to take the cock cage off you, but you are not allowed to touch your clit. If you do, I'll put you in bondage." Lynn said looking at me sternly.

"Are you in the mood to tie me up?" I asked.

"I'd prefer not to use bondage play today. As my girlfriend and willing submissive, I'd want you to take my directions, but I won't go hard on you unless we want to play something out." Lynn said.

"Your breasts are small. I really like then that way - are they natural?" I asked.

"Yes they are the doctor that Tessa helped me with gave me the hormones. A heavy dose to start, but now I keep the balance by injecting myself once every two weeks or so. "Lynn said.

"Is that what you want for me too?" I asked quizzically.

"No. That's a very personal choice, love. If and when you are ready and decide you want to develop your own breasts, I will help you to do it right, with the right medical advice." Lynn said.

"Now I want to play with you and make you want me, beg for me." She said playfully.

"I'm ready for you Lynn, or do you prefer Mistress?" I asked.

"Mistress when we are playing, or when I am disciplining you for something you did wrong. I want to teach you or train you to become very girly with me. If I can do you well, you'll end up doing what I say most of the time." Lynn said putting a condom on my cock to match the one on hers.

"Mmmmm, watching you put a rubber on me with your latex gloves and feeling you stroking me is turning me on." I said.

"I'm glad to hear it, now, tell me do you like this." Lynn said as she probes between my arse cheeks, her wet finger going up and down over my hole, and then stopping at my opening and slowly pressing the tip in.

I can't speak, the rush of feeling is so great, and all I can do is nod my head.

"Hmm, I can see that you are speechless, and that you like this from the flush on your face and your faster breathing."

"I'm going to put strappy sandals on you so that you'll be more or less the same height, and get you started on what it is to be my girl." Lynn said Lynn straps the sandals to my feet, then helps me stand and holds me to steady myself. When I'm stable she gives me a deep kiss and I feel a rush of emotion and wrap with my arms around her neck pulling our bodies together. Lynn reaches down and wraps both our cocks in her hand, fondling them. I gasp, and she smiles, moving me slowly backward to the bed, and presses me down on the bed covers. I hold on to her. She turns me over as if I'm about to be taken by her. When she opens my legs, I can feel her sexy leather boots rubbing up against my thighs as she stokes her hard cock on my cheeks and then sliding it up the middle as if it is heading to that special place. I am in heaven as she rubs the cockhead up and over my hole, panting and waiting for her to take me.

"You are starting to make me desperate and I never thought I could feel this way with you and needing to be taken." I said and I mean those words, even if a small part of me is a little embarrassed and ashamed.

"You wanted this but I sense there's a hint of apprehension in your voice, my love. I can tell you through experience, you deep down want it more than you are willing to admit." Lynn said kissing the back of my neck as she lays over me, pressing her breasts into my back.

"I don't doubt what you say Lynn, I want you and I'm scared at the same time." I said.

"Baby, you are a virgin it's understandable, do you want me to get off you?" Lynn asked.

"No. No please don't." I said, reaching back and holding her waist.

"I am going to play with you now, press my finger in a bit. Tell me if and when to stop, Trish." Lynn said. Lifting herself up, Lynn kneels between my legs, and caresses my backside. She has some water-based lubricant on her bedside table, squirts some on her finger, and starts playing in and around my hole. She presses her finger at the base, pushes her fingertip in a little. Gently pressing her tip in and out, getting me well lubed, she probes a little further.

Lynn spanks me once, "Ah." I groan more about the shock than any pain, and suddenly notice that her full finger is in me, knuckle deep, and she is now finger fucking me.

"My love, this is going well, you shouldn't fell feel pain now, only pleasure as I open you up for me." Lynn said.

"You definitely have a knack for it my love." I said in a broken voice.

"Are you ready for more?" Lynn asked.

"I wish you could kiss me as you open me up." I said now admitting to myself I want her, badly.

"Once your body is more flexible, we can try but not right now." Lynn said getting her finger out and now lubricating a second one, she puts them at the base of my hole, slowly pushing in. With both fingers in I feel stretched, and wonder what it will be like when her cock is in me.

"Ahh." Lynn spanks me and presses the fingers in.

"You are hard on me, Mistress." I said signaling my submission.

"Yes. I know love, I am hard on you. I have now gone halfway - only a finger more if you want to be totally open. We can stop here, and I can offer you a dildo or you can leave it to me to finish opening you up with my cock when we are ready. What is your choice?" Lynn said finger fucking me in a way that gets me hot and ready to accept her.

"Go on Mistress, you decide. I do want to know how it feels." I said.

"You are becoming one sexy baby. You make me so horny I want to fuck you right now. But I am going to tease you a little longer, and so we are going to have dinner together, dressed for each other and only then will your Mistress take you. "Lynn said.

"I can't believe I'm saying this when I say I want that to happen." I said knowing that before getting to know Lynn, I would never be where I am now. It is all her and I like it.


lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers