Lynn has a Thing for Peter Ch. 04

Story Info
Lynn takes Peter further in.
3.7k words
4.67
7.1k
2
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
132 Followers

This story involves two consenting adults. Lynn is calling the shots, and Peter is getting deeply involved with her.

I thank Nance for the help given to edit this story.

*************

Work and life got in the way for both of us, and what was going to be our weekend ended abruptly. We texted each other during the week and with a lot of effort, got all that out of the way by Friday. Lynn texted me and asked me over.

I knocked on the door, and Lynn opened to let me in, with a big smile, "Hello love."

"Hello Lynn." I said handing her my gift of a small box of chocolates.

"Awww, that's so sweet of you, I love that you have me top of mind." Lynn said and kissed me.

"I did think of bringing you flowers, but if I am to be your girlfriend, figured chocolates would be far better!" I said.

"I do like flowers, my sweet, but I see myself as a woman with a built in dildo and you have a way of turning that on." Lynn said laughing.

"Now that's funny." I grinned, "I love your sense of humor, and the fact that you can find the fun side of yourself." I said.

"I find it's the best way to get along, so when narrow minded creatures say something, I just let it shrug off and move on. When they see I am not upset by the comments, they tend to shut up." Lynn said.

"That's a good way to deal with it, but in your case, it must not happen that often." I said.

"In my school years it was not that easy, but once the hormones started kicking in, it became a blessing, along with the advantage of having a soft voice." Lynn said passing me a whisky.

"Well, that won't happen with me, so I'll be your in-house girlfriend." I said.

"It's going to take a lot of work, and hormones. Those are going to be your choice, and we will take our time with that. You know I like you as you are now anyway, and dressing you up here will be a bonus for me. One thing though, I would like to get all your awful body hair removed." Lynn said grinning, as she hid her smiling face behind her glass of scotch.

I could not help but smile back. I knew if I was to be her girl as she wants, it will happen, "You are really something, Lynn. If we become a steady couple, we'd become spouses to each other, but every time I come into the front door of the wherever we may live, what would I be?" I asked.

"I see you're still a little confused. It will all become clearer once I make love to you. How about this? Another way to approach it is, you are Peter for the most part, but when you are at home with me you are Trish. Does that make sense, Trish?" Lynn said sweetly, but making sure I understood this is the way it is going to be.

"I understand Lynn, I see you have your Mistress face on when you take charge, even if the words are so sweet!" I said.

"My sister would say that you possess female perception. I like the idea that you learn fast, and can read my expressions so quickly my love." Lynn said and kisses me, "Off to the bathroom with you, get that cock cage off you. I want you to clean up that cage and your clit, put a condom on and then the transparent latex knickers. I cannot touch your clit, because you'll get all turned on, Trish, sorry baby."

"Mistress, if I want to pee, it will be quite a chore, do have you an easier way?" I asked.

"Until I can get you used to being dressed and not aroused all the time I doubt it, just have patience love." Lynn said getting the lock off and letting me do the rest. She waits till I am done, then passes some pantyhose and a longish dress to me.

"Ready Mistress." I breathe, as I see myself before a mirror, a guy in female clothes, not at all sexy to say the least, "Do you like me this way, it can't be much of a turn on for you?"

"Trish, my liking for you started the first time we met and you did not have a dress on, so this is progress. I did not know you would get me hard. For the time being this is getting better day by day." Lynn said brushing her hard cock on my leg.

"Well, I see your cock speaks for you."I said and I dared to brush it with my hand through the fabric of her dress.

"Trish, my love, you are as shy as a girl could be. I know it's because you are still exploring your bisexuality with me; but for me it feels as if you act just like a girl which makes this even better." Lynn said, as she kisses me deeply.

I can feel her whole body and especially her bobbing cock rubbing up against me. My own caged cock cannot respond, I do feel sexy anyway, which is a new felling to me, "Shall we go to the living room?" I asked.

"Yes, I bought a pie for dinner and then we can watch movies, are you in?" Lynn said laying out the evening program.

"Yes I am, we've both have had a long week and I don't think either of us is in the mood for going out." I agree knowing that both of us are tired after a hard week.

We served ourselves and put them on the coffee table and sat back to eat and relax, as we look at a thriller movie. After the movie credits rolled, we went to the kitchen to make ourselves a coffee, back on the sofa, we snuggle close and chit chat.

After a while, Lynn takes my hand and places it on her hard cock and as she looks at me I nod, her head points in the direction of the condoms on the coffee table.

Without saying a word, I pick one up, open it as Lynn unfolds her legs and spreads them. I lift her dress and expose her hard cock for the condom. Lynn is biting her lips as the rubber slides on and I softly squeeze the base, and then slide it up, holding it gently. I lower my head and take her deep in my mouth. Lynn's hands are on my head just touching me, as I slowly eat her, caressing her cock with my tongue, sucking gently. I am surprised as in no time she is explodes in a full orgasm.

"Ahhh, hm, hm, hm." Lynn hummed.

"What happened love?" I asked.

"I guess I was in desperate need of that, Trish." Lynn said as she gets up and goes to the bathroom. When she is back, she adds, "Trish, I'm worn out do you mind if I go to bed, join me when you like."

"Good night Mistress, sleep well." I said she waved as she headed to bed. I took my time getting everything to the kitchen, washing up, and putting everything away. When I finished, I make my way to the bathroom and peep into the bedroom. Lynn is already fast asleep and notice she left nightclothes out for me.

I finish in the bathroom, put on the very feminine nightdress she left for me, jump into bed with her, and fall fast asleep. In the morning I wake up but no Lynn. I lay back thinking about things then just as Lynn comes into the room, I am getting up.

"Good morning love; while you shower I'll lay some clothes for you." Lynn said and disappeared before I could say anything to her.

I'm still sleepy but showered and dried off. Laying on the bed was my clean cock cage, lingerie and sandals. It all looks new and fits me well. Once dressed, and taking a deep breath, I make my way to the kitchen hearing my heels clicking as I go. Lynn is there waiting for me in a red latex cat suit with a snug fit that makes her body look beautiful from every angle. Somehow even her crotch is female like, there is nothing obvious now.

"My god Lynn, I am speechless, you look ravishing!" I exclaimed.

"You look so sexy too. Sorry for making you wear pantyhose always, but you are so hairy. Before you ask me, I bought the lingerie and sandals for you; they are the first of many to come, love." Lynn said serving me coffee as we both sit down to breakfast.

"Thank you, Lynn I don't know how you did it but you got my size perfectly. I'm still in awe of you, more than one guy would love to have you and more than one woman would envy you. If I did not have the cage on, I'd be all over you." I said.

"When we finish breakfast you can be, just not in me, I will let you once you are my lady." Lynn said looking at me with hungry eyes.

"Lynn, I am sure that with all the sexy men and women around, you could choose many better looking than me." I said.

"You may be right, but with all of them, I'd be on the receiving end. I don't mean I don't want that, but with my one and only, I'm the giver or I will be very soon." Lynn said, biting her lip.

"Please let me touch you." I begged, and Lynn reached over to allow me to caress the soft latex encasing her beautiful body.

"You like it as much as my sister does. When we play, she mostly asks for this outfit, it really turns her on. Maybe once we all get to know one another; she might want to join us. Would you be interested if that were to happen?" Lynn asked.

"I don't know. I do know I find your sister attractive. What if she gets hooked on that scene as much as you are?" I asked.

"I don't know, and I am not sure I can answer that truthfully. We will see how things play out over time. Now, I have bought you a wig which I find very sexy. I hope you like it, and with some make up and lip gloss I'll eat your lips." Lynn said.

"I never thought I would go down this road, I truly thought it more of a fantasy, a mind game for me. Now here I am becoming totally feminine for you and I'm not being forced to do it, you really have a way with me, it seems so natural for me to accept all that you have planned for our future. I really doubt anyone else could do that, Lynn." I said.

"Putting aside the fact that we are falling for each other, I really like you as a person. Now let me get the wig on Trish." Lynn said and puts an auburn wig on me, adjusting it and fluffing the curls out. Once satisfied, she proceeds with the makeup and finally, the lip gloss, "Now look at you Trish." Lynn smiles.

"Wow, you are an artist with the makeup, Lynn it looks so good, I'd kiss myself." I said.

"Makeup makes all the difference, Trish, now let's get this gorgeous PVC dress on you." Lynn said, as she helps me into it.

"If it were not for my voice, I think I would try to go out in public." I said.

"Let me build that confidence in you, Trish my love." Lynn said, as she starts kissing me, this time I have no problem putting my arms round her neck, even though with her heels she's always taller than me. We kiss with passion, feeling each other out, breaking the kiss at moments to look into each other's eyes only to resume kissing again.

"Lynn, I love you." I said.

"I love you too, Trish, Peter, that wonderful soul who inhabits your body." Lynn said.

"The love I'm starting to feel for you is what is giving me the feeling you can do anything with me. I'm becoming totally yours love." I said.

"Trish, I love having you by my side. The moment I make love to you, I'll also be giving myself to you. I think I will not want any other than you." Lynn said.

"I'm cherishing this moment, Lynn." I said.

"Do you want me to make you feel slutty?" Lynn teased.

"What does your horny mind have in store for me?" I asked.

"Come with me and I'll show you." Lynn said and takes me to a bedroom that has a full body mirror on the wall, "Now get your hands on the sides, and stand with your legs slightly open, love." Lynn holds me by the waist and leans over my back and starts to hump me. I watch my latex lady move as if she is taking me, it's driving me wild, "Now suck my finger." I do suck her red latex covered digit until it's wet, then she reaches down between us, seeking my hole, moving the knickers aside and she penetrates me gently. Once she has speared me fully with her finger, she starts to move it in and out. I can't hold back a moan.

"Mmmm." from my throat I could not believe it and blushed.

"Making you my girl is going to be a dream for me and I know for you too. You are ready love." Lynn said.

I turned as the finger left my hole, "Do you want to take me?" I asked, blushing again.

"Tonight, my love, but I want something special from you." Lynn said.

"Please tell me Lynn, what is it you want?" I eagerly ask.

Lynn looked down and said, "Your body hair." She looks at me expectantly, waiting my answer.

I thought for a moment before answering. I knew that sooner or later, I would have to do this, and I knew I was hooked on her, "I'm sorry I hesitating a little, I was just thinking how much I love you and would do anything for you, let's go ahead." I said.

"Thank you so much, Trish, I'll make it up to you." Lynn said with a huge smile of relief.

"I suppose we do that in the bathroom, does it take long?"I asked.

"It's a lotion I'll put on your body, and after about 15 to 20 minutes, you hop in the shower and it all comes off. But before then we are going to buy something for you to wear tonight." Lynn said.

"Let me watch you undress please, Lynn." I asked Lynn smiled, removes the foot wear and then pulls the knickers down letting her cock come to life. As she straightens up, I see she has a hard on, "I see you always use a condom." I said.

"You get me going, I am always sticky and cleaning up is a bummer, so I find it easier to use a rubber. I see you are transfixed on my cock that always seems to get hard when you are here, would you like to calm it down?" Lynn asked.

"Yep." I said nodding and blushing, knowing my blushing will ease once I am fully hers. I get to my knees and take her in my mouth. I feel those red latex hands on my head holding me in place as she begins fucking my mouth.

"Mm, Mmmm, Mmmm." Lynn groans after some sexy mouth fucking as she squirts her load.

"I love you taking control, my love." I said once her cock is out of my mouth.

"Trish, with all the experience I have, this is the first time I've done that and it was awesome. I've been sucked but it did not feel the same as when I'm hard." Lynn said as she left to go to the bathroom. I soon hear the shower going and moments later she is out and dressed in casual wear ready to go.

"You look so good in jeans also." I exclaimed.

"Thank you love, get changed please but leave the underwear on." Lynn said.

I dressed in no time in jeans and causal shirt. I go to the bathroom to remove the makeup and wig, "Ready to go." I said.

"I'm going to choose something nice for you to wear tonight. Before I forget, if you are willing to move in with me, we should pick up your working clothes along with some week end wear, just in case. Most of the time you will be dressed as Trish, my female lover, over the weekend." Lynn teased.

"Lynn, I would love to move in with you. "I said, looking down feeling submissive and happy to be with her.

"It's incredible how cute your attitude is with me, it's even sensual." Lynn said, as we get out of the car and walk in hand to the women's wear store. She soon finds the dress she wants me in, one that I am sure she had in mind the moment she said we were going to dinner together before we do it. The dress is a sleeveless black satin one, just over the knee.

"It's nice and very feminine for slim model's body which I do not have." I said.

"Don't worry love, I've ordered it in your size, and you are going to try it on. The girl who owns the shop is transgender, so you do not have to worry. We have a room to ourselves to try it on." Lynn said.

I feel the tension draining from me at that, I was terrified at the thought of having to dress in front of anyone other than Lynn. "You scared me there Lynn." I said.

"Even if I dominate you and I will, I'll speak with you before I do anything that could embarrass you. In this case I know you are safe no matter what." Lynn said and I follow her deeper into the shop.

The shop owner waves at Lynn and tells her the dress is in the dressing room waiting. Lynn thanks her and I follow. In the room is the same dress which has been obviously tailored to fit me. I undress and she helps me into it, circles me, checking the fit, "Well, who looks like a child in a candy store, hmm?" Lynn teases me.

There's a knock on the door, and Lynn says to come in, "Hello, I'm Karen, don't worry, I was where you are right now but a long time ago." Karen said, immediately making me feel at ease.

"I'm..." I said but Lynn interrupts, "She is Trish." I blush.

"Don't worry Trish, love does not have colour or gender." Karen said and looked at her work noting, "A corset could make it a more natural fit."

"You are right; do you have one for her?" Lynn asked.

"As a matter of fact, I do, you do not have to try it on now I'll pack it with the dress." Karen said and smiled to Lynn.

"Ok Trish, go change and we can head out." Lynn said.

Karen adds the corset to Lynn's account and winks at her, then she comes up to me and whispers in my ear, "It's the first time I've seen Lynn so happy, you have her heart so good luck to the both of you." She kisses my cheek goodbye.

Once outside Lynn quizzes me," What was that all about?"

"She wishes us good luck. She sees us as a couple and likes seeing you happy. You have known her for some time." I said.

"Yes, we go back a long way; I helped her open the shop." Lynn said and I was quiet, thinking of what Karen had said to me.

"Tell me what would you like to see me in tonight?" Lynn asked.

"There's time to see you in the sexiest of outfits, I do love the one you had on today, but this is a special night. I'll give you a picture of what I imagine in my mind, and you can tell me if you have the outfit. It's a little on the dominant side, but not much. Leather pants, high heel ankle boots, a white silk or satin shirt, maybe a tie, your hair tied into a ponytail and of course, gloves." I said, looking at her trying to get a sense if this is what she had in mind for the occasion.

"I like it; I thought you would make me wear a dress or skirt. That touch of me wearing the pants does heighten the moment; I also like your choice to match the dress I chose for you my love." Lynn said.

"Well, this is starting to look like a big night for us or at least for me." I said.

"It is a big step forward, you offering yourself to me in every way possible. You've declared your love to me as have I. Tonight we are to consummate that love by you letting me make you my girl. If that weren't enough, I'm allowed to dominate you into becoming my submissive. No person could ask for more" Lynn said.

"Putting it that way, it is true. I know I can open up and be myself with you and only you. You give me the confidence to overcome the barriers. No one else could accept maybe your sister for all you have said about her." I said.

"I do know but my sister is a special soul. You have just shown me how much I appreciate her." Lynn said.

"Shall I go home and pack my clothes, while you plan how you want it to go tonight; I mean dinner and all that." I said.

"Good idea, yes I'll go ahead, and you go to your place and bring your clothes. You should think of moving in on a permanent basis." Lynn said with a huge happy smile.

The both have expectations for what is to come very soon...


lateknew
lateknew
132 Followers