All Comments on 'Lynne - My Stepdaughter Pt. 02'

by Lynda68

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

'your' = possession. Your car, your home, etc

'you're' is a short version of 'you are'.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

A little confusing, since he's treating her like a virgin and she's not. Also why the sneaking around? They're not re later so nothing illegal is taking place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I would have given it 5 stars if not for the grammatical errors. You keep writing "your" when you really meant "you're", the abbreviation for "you are".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I could not finish reading this story. It is riddled with grammar that looks like a 3rd grader would write. The story is good, but the bad grammar and omissions just caused it to keep going off course for me. 2 stars, and thank you for your genuine effort.

'Wildbill

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

You need an editor, storylines are good. Reach out to the Literotica community for an editor. 4/5

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Great story! So I gave 5 stars, but grammar and contents I.e. legally not his daughter so no need to sneak. Otherwise loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLynda68@Lynda68
Middle aged crossdresser. wltm similar. I tend to rattle off my stories. I have re-read them sometimes. But found myself writing something totally different to what I intended. So please excuse the bad grammar. Obviously if you want to volunteer so edit..... All comments are...

story TAGS