Lynn's Discovery

Story Info
Lynn needs place to stay...
3.3k words
4.1
16.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lynn turned the corner on the busy street and dodged the foot traffic of the afternoon. She was headed for the subway station. It would be out of the rain and cold of early October in New York. She had managed to scrape together enough for today's fare. It would give her a chance to warm up, as much as her bare legs and almost bare feet, wet sundress and hoodie would let her. As she scuttled down the sidewalk, she kept an eye out to keep out of others' way. She looked at the cars parked at the street and noticed one she recognized. A beat up old Pathfinder, the old kind before stow and go seats, where the back seat only folded down. The stickers one of her ex-boyfriends had put on the windows were still there. They had split up about a year ago, but stayed friends. She had helped her ex sell the suv six months ago. She noticed there were three parking tickets on the windshield and a boot on the front wheel. She could also see several of her things still in the back seat. Her fairy blanket that had been stowed in the cargo bag, the most noticeable.

"Jerk must have abandoned it." she thought. She cautiously approached the driver's side door on the street, watching for both people and cars. Her ex had added keyless entry, but it looked unlocked. She tried the door. It popped open easily. Oops. She climbed up into the SUV on all fours to check the glovebox for the keys. It was locked. She was pulling back onto her knees when a hand grasped her calf and she yelped.

"Hey, what the fuck?" a man's voice yelled. Her first reaction was to kick back to get her leg free. There was an oomph as her flip-flop clad foot made connection. She scrambled to the passenger seat to try to escape onto the sidewalk. As she went to reach for the handle, the locks activated, and when she pulled on the handle, nothing happened. Then she remembered that you had to unlock the doors to open it from the inside OR out, unless you just turned off the ignition. She felt the SUV rock as 'he' climbed into the Pathfinder and slammed the door.

"Lookie what I caught." his southern drawl got her full attention. It had to be the guy they sold it to, Billy. She curled as close to the passenger door as she could and turned her head to look at him. She knew the hem of her dress had ridden up, and it was apparent she had on no undergarments. One of her flip-flops had fallen to the floor on the driver's side while she had tried to escape.

"Well, I'll be damned. It's the lyin' fuckin' whore who sold me this heap o' junk." He swore. Lynn shook her head, afraid to actually speak.

"Oh, yeah, still lyin', I see. What you need is a punishin'." he said, reaching for her.

"Wait, look, mister. I'm sorry for whatever you think I lied about." Lynn shook her head, her soaked dark auburn hair looking darker in the dimness of the suv. Droplets fell from the shoulder length hair.

"I don't think, I know. This damn thing won't run right, and overheats any length of time. I call bullshit. You said it runs fine. I want my money back. That damn skeez never would return my calls, then changed his fuckin' number." He grabbed her bag and pulled on it. The already weakened fabric gave at the seam, and he had her life in his hands. All she had in the oversized purse was her ID, her change for the subway, and a couple sanitary pads, although, they were probably ruined due to the rain from the last two days. He opened the bag and reached in, hearing the change jingle. He pulled out the pads and tossed them into the backseat. He reached in again and pulled out her ID and a one dollar bill. Billy tossed the ID into the backseat, and stuck the one between his teeth as he reached back into the bag. Lynn went after her ID, that was $25 to get replaced. And most of the time, you had to have proof of address, which she did not at this time have. They mailed them to you.

He ignored her, there weren't any doors in the backseat, so she wasn't going anywhere. He kept digging in her purse, tossing a pack of gum, throwing away bits of trash and crap, and when the broken purse was empty, he tossed into the passenger seat floor.

"Five fuckin' dollars? That's all you have? No cards, no shit? Not even any god-damned makeup?" He turned to yell at her. Lynn had snatched up her ID and scooted further back into the trunk space. The windows were tinted limo black, she was hoping he couldn't see her well. There was an internal latch to open the back hatch. He narrowed his eyes at her as she started digging in the blankets to reach for it. He grabbed hold of her ankle and yanked her towards him. Lynn yelped again.

"Oh, no you don't. I'm gonna take that thousand outta your hide, bitch." Billy then started to climb into the back with her. Lynn started crying, seeing her miserable life of twenty years flashing in the back of her mind. First her dad walking out on her and her mother when she was fourteen, then her mom dropping her off at her grandmas' at sixteen, to never return or hear from again. Boyfriend after boyfriend letting her crash at their place after her grandma died two years ago, most of them druggies and abusive. It was a wonder she had kept clean all this time. Lynn pulled her blanket over her as he got closer. It smelled musky, a scent she didn't recognize.

"You think that's gonna help you? Think again." he sneered as he pulled on the blanket. Lynn heard the fabric starting to give and released it, not wanting it to tear like her purse did.

"Please don't hurt me, I'm sorry. I didn't know anything was wrong. Mack said it was fine." she held her hands up in front of her as he loomed closer, on his knees. He came close enough her hands were pushing against his chest, but he didn't stop. Her pushing did no good. He got up in her face and whispered, "I don't care. You can pay the price just the same." His breath wasn't favorable, but not god awful, either. Lynn whispered back, "Please don't hurt me." she repeated.

Lynn's pleading made him think of other things besides beating her. His left knee was between her thighs. Her dress had ridden up to the top of her thighs. He planted both hands on either side of her head, and moved his knee up to make contact with her cunt. Lynn's eyes widened, her heart pounding from adrenaline in her chest.

Billy could see the pulse in the small of her neck. He lowered his head and licked the spot, then bit down. He moved slightly further back and bit again, then sucked hard. Lynn gasped at the pain that shot through her body, sending signals that got crossed on the way to her belly. She squirmed and broke the contact of his mouth on her neck. Billy pulled back enough to look in her light brown eyes, noting her dilated pupils. Her lips were parted, panting slightly. He lowered again, taking her mouth with his. Billy plundered her mouth, thrusting his tongue in to tangle with hers. Lynn returned the kiss, hungry for the passion in the moment. Billy shifted slightly and moved his right hand down her chest. He unzipped her jacket, moving it to the sides. Lynn shivered as her dress was exposed and the slight warmth the jacket provided was gone. Her nipples hardened, as Billy moved his hand back to her breast. Her ample breast filled his large hand, and he squeezed slightly, then moved to catch her nipple between his finger and thumb. Lynn gasped again as he pinched and the shock went down to her belly again. She arched her hips to increase the pressure of his thigh against her most private place.

Billy moved his right hand down her belly. He skimmed down her damp dress, causing Lynn's skin to raise in goosebumps. He reached the apex of her legs and pressed a finger between her bare pussy lips. He flicked her clit and Lynn arched again, crying out softly. Billy pushed his fingers further down and found her wetness. He wasn't sure what to expect, but when he slipped a finger inside her cunt, the tightness surprised him. Lynn panted harder, her hands fisted in his shirt. Billy kept moving his finger in and out, pressing his thumb against her clit. It wasn't long before Lynn was squirming more, and then arching as she climaxed. She opened her eyes to look into his blue eyes, watching her face.

Billy pulled his hand away and rose up onto his knees. He unbuttoned his jeans and pushed them and his boxers down. His hard cock sprang free, and Lynn bit her lip in apprehension. He was larger than the last three boyfriends, and it had been a while since the last one. She still opened her legs for him when he moved to between both legs. Billy dropped back onto his hands and lowered to kiss Lynn again. Lynn reached up and ran her hands through his damp dark hair. Their tongues tangled as Billy moved into place. He nudged her lips apart with his dick, the slickness making entrance easy. As he thrust forward, her tight passage sucked him in. Lynn cried out in pleasure, breaking the kiss. Billy moved his mouth down to the other side of her neck, and suckled as he pulled out slowly, then thrust again. He continued on his steady rhythm, as she panted and mewed in the back of her throat. At one point she wrapped her legs around his hips to bring him deeper. He almost lost his rhythm as she dug her nails into his biceps, he bit down on her neck. Lynn cried out as she came again, and her pussy clamping on his cock made him spasm as he followed with the next thrust, shooting thick ropes splashing against her cervix.

Lynn kept her legs wrapped around his hips for a moment longer as she came down from her high. Billy lifted his head and then leaned it against her forehead. It had been a while for him too, and he remembered thinking he'd like to fuck her when he saw her last year. Billy pulled back after a moment, and Lynn let her legs down. Billy tucked his spent cock into his boxers and pulled his jeans up. Then he tucked the blanket he had pulled off Lynn back around her.

Billy turned and climbed back to the front seat. He unlocked the doors and went out. Lynn sat up and took her jacket off, then laid back down and closed her eyes for a moment. She ignored the clanking outside, until the door opened again and there was a thud. She opened her eyes and looked at the front seats. Billy was climbing back in. She could see the yellow painted boot in the passenger seat. Billy started the suv, and then pulled out into traffic. Lynn frowned, wondering where he was driving to. An hour later, they made free of New York and were headed to Newark, NJ. During the stop and go traffic, Lynn had climbed to the front, and moved the heavy boot to the back. The heater was blowing in the front seat and was warmer. They rode in silence, the radio on a classic rock station. It was a little after noon when Billy pulled into a fast food drive thru. After two cars he placed an order for forty chicken nuggets with ranch and bbq sauce.

After waiting his turn, he paid cash and took the bag of food. He set it on the middle console and drove another ten minutes to a little motel off a side road. It was a little run down, and the pool was filled in with dirt and flowers and grass. Lynn wasn't so sure about this, but the nuggets smelled good and her stomach grumbled. It had stopped raining hard and was just drizzling now. Billy parked around the backside of the motel, turned off the ignition, and unlocked the doors. He grabbed the bag of food and got out. Lynn grabbed what was left of her purse and headed out after him. She had already stuck her ID back inside and knotted the strap together. After she closed the door, he hit the button and it locked. Lynn was puzzled why it hadn't been locked when she had tried the door.

Billy pulled a card key out of his wallet and slid it into the door and pulled it back out. The light turned green and he turned the handle and pushed the door open, flicking on the switch and illuminating the small, dank room. It was cold in the room, but at least there was no wind. Lynn's dress was partially dried, but her jacket was still wet. She had brought it in anyway. Billy dropped the bag of food on the desk, and went to the window unit, and turned on the heater, muttering about housekeeping. Lynn noticed a backpack hanging from a hanger and there were more hangers, so she went and hung her jacket up. Billy sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off his shoes, and peeled off wet socks.

"C'mere." he said. Lynn startled slightly, having been silence between them for so long. She obeyed, though. Billy pointed to the chair at the desk, and Lynn sat. He opened the bag and set one box of nuggets in front of her with a tiny tub of ranch and one of bbq. He went and sat back on the bed and pulled out a second box, and started eating. Lynn did not hesitate. It had been yesterday since she had been given a convenience store sandwich and bottle of water at lunch time. She had been able to refill the water bottle several times, but it had been missing when she woke up this morning.

Billy watched her scarf down the nuggets, not even bothering with the dipping sauces. Her hair had drawn up into curls as it had dried. Her porcelain skin showed her veins, blue beneath the surface. She was thinner than he remembered, but by her state, he guessed she was homeless. He had unlocked the suv only moments before she had come up to it, but he had got stuck at the crosswalk by a taxi that was turning on red. He had watched her climb into the suv and had been pissed by it. Then realizing who she was really pissed him off, especially after she kicked him. Now, reflecting on it, she probably didn't have any idea what shape the damn rust bucket had been in. He snorted.

Lynn looked up at him as she chewed her last nugget. His noise made her really look at him. He was watching her, which made her blush. He was clean shaven, something she had neglected to notice earlier, although he had a five o'clock shadow. The first semester of college, she had used most of her student aid disbursement to pay for laser hair removal on her legs, armpits, and pussy. When her grandmother died, she had nowhere to live when the rent came due. She stayed on campus for a couple weeks, but security got wise to her lurking at night, hiding in dorm hallways to sleep. She had flunked out and didn't bother signing up for a second semester or filing for student aid again. His blue eyes were piercing in the light of the lamp. It made her wonder what they would look like in the sun, not remembering ever having looked at his face the last time they had met. Billy finished off his nuggets and stood, grabbing the trash and stuffing it in the trash bin next to Lynn. He grabbed her trash as well and tossed it in.

"You probably could use a shower. I know I want one." Billy said. Lynn blinked up at him. She couldn't figure this out.

"Why'd you bring me here?" she asked.

"You can leave, if you want." he offered.

"That's not what I asked." she rebutted. His eyes narrowed.

"Don't think once was enough to cover a thousand bucks, cupcake." He replied. Lynn blinked up at him again.

"What?" she asked stupidly. Billy raised an eyebrow.

"You heard me." he replied. Lynn nodded.

"But what does that mean for me?" she asked.

"You're mine 'til I say otherwise." Billy claimed, "Now, go take a shower."

Lynn frowned and blinked back tears. That was not exactly the answer she was hoping for. She stood and went to the bathroom, turning on the light to the simple toilet and bathtub with a faucet and shower head. The sink was out in the room. She pulled the short sleeved sundress over her head and dropped it to the floor next to the tub, and started the water. There was a bottle of body wash and a bottle of shampoo already in the bathroom. Lynn checked to see if the tub drain would stop so she could take a bath. It did not, but she spotted a rubber stopper on the floor between the toilet and tub. She stuck it in place and let the tub fill a little. Then she climbed in and sighed. The hot water felt good on her still chilled skin. She laid back and let her head rest in the water.

She closed her eyes for a moment, and then noticed the water creeping closer to her face, so she sat up and grabbed her dress. Might as well wash it too, she thought. She submerged it and then put a little body wash on it and sudsed it up, then rinsed it in the still running water. She stood and wrung it out then hung it on the curtain rod. She sat back in the water, turning off the faucet and washed her hair then her body. Then rinsed completely off and drained the tub. There were only two towels, so she only used one and was careful to not slip on the tile when she climbed out of the tub. Once she was dry, she laid it on the floor, and took her wet dress off the rod. She wrung her dress out in the tub again, and then turned to the doorway to see Billy propped against the wall, shirtless, watching her again. She blushed.

Billy had heard the splashing, and guessed at what she had done. He was curious if she was truly stupid enough to put the now sopping wet dress back on. Lynn gave a weak smile and took a deep breath. He was going to see her naked in the future, might as well not freak now. She went and hung the wet dress on another hanger next to her jacket. Billy smirked as she went and climbed onto the bed and pulled back the covers to snuggle beneath them. He took his shower quickly, his body reacting to the thought of a naked woman waiting for him in bed. When he came out, Lynn was fast asleep. So much for that, he thought. Billy joined Lynn in bed and fell asleep shortly after.