Lynn's Journey Pt. 04

Story Info
The story of nerdy Lynn's blossoming into an ideal sub.
8.3k words
3.67
4.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a voyeuristic view of a true story that covers a year-and-a-half long-distance Dom/sub relationship. There are many chapters. The writing is exactly as it was, cut-and-paste from the emails, and has not been edited. This may not lend to readability, and sometimes the responses to some emails are not chronologically in time with each other. I'm documenting this here in Lit so I can remove it from my computer.

Extracting the emails from a secure email system is tedious work. I've changed the format a bit to make it easier for me. The names have been changed, and any personally identifiable details have been removed, but the rest is exactly as it was.

I like feedback and comments, though they're not necessary. I realize some of this may have gaps in spaces where we met or had some very intense phone sessions. I'm happy to answer any questions to fill in the gaps if you message me or comment.

Moths To Flames

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Happy 4th!

From: Lynn

Jul 4, 2018 11:36:29 PM

Hi Sir,

Happy 4th of July! I'm at my parents, shooting off fireworks, try to survive the heat. This rivals the surface of the sun - good gravy - it's miserable.

Missing you like mad. Hope you are having a relaxing, BBQ-filled day.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Happy 4th!

From: SIR

Jul 5, 2018 1:32:52 AM

No BBQ. Steamed crabs and beer here. And corn.

Hot as hell though.

I'd love to give you a bubble bath so you can relax.

Or maybe just relax and watch you take one.

Re: Happy 4th!

Jul 6, 2018 1:56:56 AM

Hi Sir,

A bubble bath sounds delightful... especially with you involved :) Lord knows I will need some relaxation after this drive. We arrived in Milwaukee about 2 hours ago. I drove the whole way and it took about 9 hours since my Mom requires lots of breaks. Apparently she has the hots for the Amish. We saw a few at Iowa rest stops and it was like she saw fucking Elvis. I mean, everyone has their jam... but Amish? I have accepted some things I will never understand.

Not gonna lie, every "naughty billboard" I saw for gentlemen's clubs, porn shops, or peep shows I had to smirk. Do you know how many of the ladies on those signs have red lipstick? I felt exponentially classier than every last one of them. Thank you, Sir.

I'm also WAY hotter than the Amish women I saw. Ha.

Finally, how was the crab? I have never had crab before. Yes, that is sad. One day! But not while I'm in Milwaukee... my ass hit up a real bakery before checking into the hotel. Real pączki made with actual lard. I'm in hog heaven.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Happy 4th!

From: SIR

Jul 6, 2018 3:34:20 AM

Beware the Amish women. They're obedient and they can be adventurous too. Never forget, 'Sex is the poor man's opera'. And while they may not be poor, they don't use electricity so they may just as well be.

Billboards. You're all class. I can't wait for a pic of you totally dolled up in that dress.

Next time you're out here we'll have crabs, in a proper crab house, with paper covered tables. And pitchers of beer.

I love anything with fried dough. My mother used to make a really mean fried dough. Her and the other old Italian women worked a stand at our church's annual week-long street carnival. Got'em hot right out of the oil. The size of two hands. Beats the hell out of cotton candy (yuk!).

I had my weekly call with China tonight. With hot coffee. Mistake. So now, home alone, I think I'm gonna have to think of you and leisurely masturbate so I can fall asleep.

Miss you. Tomorrow's Friday and it's just gonna be a regular old Friday without you.

Good night Kitten.

Re: Re: Happy 4th!

From: Lynn

Jul 6, 2018 5:31:30 AM

Hi Sir,

God, the thought of you leisurely masturbating makes fantasize of many "illegal" moves as a sub. Specifically, sneaking into your bedroom, slithering up your body... hot, dripping pussy leaving delicate little marks as I travel up your body. You grabbing my hair and pulling my face to yours. The passionate pressure of your lips making my body shake with need. Your mouth wandering down my neck... down my collarbone... eventually devouring... biting my nipple as your hands slide down my back and grab my ass.. guiding me to slide all of you into me... the overwhelming wave of pleasure the fullness I have gives... my hands grabbing your hair as I rock my hips meeting each of your thrusts.

The heat.

Your skin.

Building climax.

Your moan.

Our mutual undoing.

Again, I know this was a rather un-sub thought...but sometimes... sometimes I really, really want to feel you inside of me. In some very naive way it makes me feel like it will allow you to (in part) experience the overwhelmingly intense emotional response that you bring to me. That somehow we could feel the same way together. It's like having balcony seats overlooking the beauty of the entire galaxy... of course I would want you there too.

I will take these feelings and try to channel them into more writing for my brunette story... but hot damn... I want you so bad right now.

- Kitten

Re: Friday

From: Lynn

Jul 8, 2018 12:46:10 AM

Home from Milwaukee. You are too good to me, Sir. I adore you. I would give my right arm to curl up in your lap, while you run your fingers through my hair while I have a good cry. What a kick in the tits this last 3 days has been.

Always,

Your rather defeated,

Kitten

Sunday

From: Lynn

Jul 9, 2018 1:47:09 AM

Hi Sir,

I slept for a ludicrous amount of time today and feel better. I'm not sure if 'better' is the right word.. adjusted? Settled? Regardless, I have a billion things to do so sulking about will have to wait.

Especially since in my pile of mail was 'the dress'. I tried it on and became incredibly aware of my three day Polish pastry binge. Hello low carb month! It seems to fit everywhere else so that was a little exciting. That neckline though... hands down the most scandalously cut dress I've ever owned. MUCH different than my usual conservative scoop neck. It's equal parts terrifying and exhilarating. Much to my surprise I was grinning the whole time.

Next step is acquiring those shoes. My regular heels look nice, but this dress deserves something a bit more... sexy.

Random question I thought about on the drive: How long have you been a Dom?

Always,

Kitten

wd: I shared "spank-finger.mp4" with you in OneDrive

From: Lynn

Jul 10, 2018 3:05:08 AM

Hi Sir,

This video was a great way to jump start my day and to wind down. No cumming since that is not allowed but this was nice to watch and get back into my internal glowing. I'm not so sure on the paddle. It seems a little hard. However, my bike seat is also like a rock and it's surprisingly comfortable. The part I noticed the second viewing was how swollen her pussy got. I'm not sure I ever noticed that before in others.

Also, you've been sending these from some kind of Comcast account. Details below. Admittedly, it's added and extra ooomph to see your real name... I get rather blushy and turned on each time, but thought I would mention in case it is not as secure as anticipated.

Always,

Kitten

Tuesday

From: SIR

Jul 10, 2018 10:40:10 AM

Work is a bitch, this job is killing me. Home life offers no reprieve. Renovations, tuition, car repairs.

I miss you. Your messages are the highlight of my day and I treasure every word. Trust that I think of you often and only in the most affectionate ways. I long to touch you.

I hope you enjoy this, look past the bad acting at the beginning. It's worth it.

Re: Sunday

From: SIR

Jul 10, 2018 10:54:01 AM

I don't care about this..."'I tried it on and became incredibly aware of my three day Polish pastry binge. Hello low carb month! " If you do it, do it for yourself.

But I would like a pic of you in the dress, properly posed. Bare feet is fine.

I've been a Dom since my college days. It's not something I shared with every girl I dated, but the posters on my bedroom walls and the books on my shelves left no doubt about my kinks and interests. Some curious girls asked and played. Some didn't.

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 11, 2018 2:19:27 AM

Hi Sir,

That link... 11/10. Bonus points for the cheesy acting. Been slowly working on writing this story and been rather zapped (energy wise) and honestly hit a bit of a dead end. Such an open ended concept, I've been changing too many things around and getting too much in my head. This has helped sort things a lot. I mean, how can I refuse the opportunity to enhance shitty porn conversation? And that brunette, I really liked her, what a cutie.

Sorry to hear about work/life both raining down chaos. I'm beyond flattered to read I'm the highlight of your day. With things in my work/life being a shit storm, well, it's dreamy to have a handsome gentleman like you even consider me for anything, so a highlight... affectionate thought... damn, your pussy is back to purring like she used to ;)

Always,

Kitten

Wednesday

Jul 11, 2018 2:50:20 PM

You are going to asked if you can come to HQ for a week. You will be punished if you stay at the hotel next door. Find one further away.

Re: Wednesday

From: Lynn

Jul 12, 2018 2:07:42 AM

Hi Sir,

Thanks for the head's up! I've always wanted to check out some of the city so I will try my best to use my powers of persuasion to make it so :) I am so pumped at even just the idea of being able to see you. God, I smiled so hard reading this my face hurt. I have been having a kickass day (albeit I'm busier than a whorehouse on nickel night, still on the clock right now...) but this... this is a cherry on top.

Always,

Your mega excited,

Kitten

Re: Sunday

From: Lynn

Jul 13, 2018 2:50:26 AM

What books were on your shelves? I'm almost done with the novel I'm reading and would love to try one.

Also, thank you for not caring about the weight, Sir. The subject always makes me a little anxious and I think about it... well all the time.

I'm absolutely zapped from work. I'm going to hit the hay and have the best dreams... because they will all involve you.

Miss you like mad,

Always,

Kitten

Friday

From: SIR

Jul 13, 2018 10:53:18 AM

I'm open for you today 1 to 230 ET. Be alone and ready for my call.

Re: Friday

From: Lynn

Jul 14, 2018 3:16:50 AM

How's your schedule for Tuesday afternoon? Your pussy has just been waxed and will recover over the weekend and should be ready by then. Much better experience this time around.

Miss you,

Kitten

Saturday

From: Lynn

Jul 14, 2018 11:27:23 PM

Hi Sir,

Another jam packed day of overtime and family obligations. I'm looking forward to having a day where I can have time to enjoy my fresh wax and a phone call with you. The ultra smooth skin is like a cloud. Everything is also still a little tender so when I drag my nails down my body and eventually down to your pussy the feeling is downright electric. I took a few minutes to do this over and over. I pretended they were your hands and when I did, I was throbbing. God I want to feel you so bad. I know you have been insanely busy too. How's all the home life stuff (Car repairs, tuition, etc)?

Miss you,

Always,

Kitten

Sunday

From: SIR

Jul 15, 2018 1:20:39 PM

Dearest Kitten -

Tuesday 12-130 ET is best for me. Maybe 3-4 ET, but those spots tend to get overrun over the course of the day.

I expect a picture of you in the dress. I've been very patient.

I feel bad that you've not been hearing much from me. I think of you constantly, most often as soon as I wake, lying in bed gently stroking my cock as I think about how much I want to touch you. A few days ago it got to be so much that I woke up my wife and had her get on top of me and fuck me (as I thought of you). I'm going to hell, I know it.

I want you to cum for me today Kitten. Cum for me hard and long. But only one session.

And now, you send me this...visions of my pussy, freshly waxed and sensitive. I want you so badly. I want to lose myself in your eyes. A view to your soul...a blend of curiosity...and desire...and uncertainty...and need. Coupled with your uncertain smile and those full red lips.

I want to feel you against me. Under me. Taste your painted lips, adore them, and breathe your breath deep inside me. A part of you becoming a part of me. The unspoken intimacy of it. Run my fingers through your hair, and pull you closer, pressing your lips against mine. I can't get enough.

Hearing that moan escape from deep within you as our passion unleashes itself. You, in your mind, wishing me to touch your breasts, gently at first, then to firmly grab your nipple and roll it in my finger tips. Harder. Please Sir, even harder. Make me feel the things I can only feel with you. You arch your back to lift them to me. Offering your tits to me to do with as I wish.

My mouth covers a nipple and sucks it deep into me. The pressure is intense. My teeth hold your nipple between them as the tip of my tongue attacks the exposed end, licking it fast and hard, strumming it as my teeth hold it in place. It shoots through you to your pussy...to your everything. Your fingers run through my hair, but you know better than to try and direct my actions. My hand reaches up and grabs the hand. I pull it back and place it firmly on the bed above your head. The other follows of its on volition. Ever my Good Girl.

My pussy begins to gush. Your legs move involuntarily, pressing your thighs together to create pressure. Still kissing you, and watching you, my hand reaches down between them and spreads them apart. Keep the path to my pussy open and unobstructed. My pretty little pussy. I'm kicking myself for not tasting you when I had the chance. My pussy. My cunt.

My hand glides up from your thigh and my fingertips explore my soft and bare pussy. Your hips lift to offer it to my fingers. I whisper in your ear "Not yet Kitten". A long finger slips between your lips and draws your wetness up to your clit. Slowly massaging it up and down, covering it with your wetness. No urgency. Just feel it. Let it be the center of your being. More whispering in your ear. "My pussy is so wet." You moan in response. "You take such good care of it for me Lynn." "Yes Sir, I take care of it for you" you whisper in return. "It's a pretty little pussy. Who owns this pussy Lynn" as my finger enters my cunthole. You gasp and push down. I push up against it. Forcing it deeper. Touching you deep inside. Whispering with an urgent tone now "Who owns this pussy Lynn?" You lift your mouth and breathe into my ear "You do Sir. You own this pussy. You own all of me Sir"

Another finger joins in and enters my pussy. Together they curl upwards and find your G spot. Massaging the soft spongy pad. Your press my pussy down onto them. Slowly, they slide back and forth, fucking my pussy while rubbing the spot. "Play with your clit now" Your hand comes from above your head. The other remains in place. The wandering hand, with its delicately painted nails, traces a trail down your neck, across your tits, circling them, to your stomach, circling again, to the top of your pussy. It joins mine in pleasuring you.

My fingers slowly build up to a rapid pace. There's no mistake now, they are fucking you, fucking my pussy. Your hand matches the pace on your clit. Faster harder. I hear your breath coming louder, and shallow. My pussy is dripping. My hand is wet. Your hand is wet. My mouth covers yours. Breathe into me. You bite my lip. Crush against them. A low deep moan rises from with you. Your legs spread wider, asking for more.

I pull back to watch you. You look into my eyes. That look. Imploring and uncertain...and wanton. The look that makes me want you. The look that reminds me how vulnerable you are. And how strong you are to be able to give yourself to me. Your eyes get larger as your orgasm approaches. It's going to be a big one. Your chest flushes crimson. "Not yet Kitten. It get's better." A raspy whisper "Please sir, may I cum?".

My fingers are pumping into you. Banging against my cunt. Wet and loud. The unmistakable sound of sex. Your fingers fucking my clit. Don't you stop!. Keep fucking it. The sound. The smells. The relentless penetration. "Please! Sir! May I cum!?"

"Count for me."

Five...four...three...two...one. Now! Cum for me kitten.

Re: Sunday

From: Lynn

Jul 16, 2018 3:51:14 AM

Dearest Sir,

Your words are gold. I love all of this and will have a photo shoot first thing in the morning. Unfortunately I missed cum session for today because of scheduling. I will not make myself cum tomorrow unless I receive permission.

Always,

Kitten

Monday

From: Lynn

Jul 16, 2018 12:26:31 PM

Hi Sir,

As requested, a pic of me in the dress. Hope this makes your Monday a little brighter.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Sunday

Jul 16, 2018 1:45:37 PM

Hi Sir,

I've been feeling exactly the same about the communication as of late. I obsess over you in my head all day, but when it comes time to provide a thoughtful email it's hard to sit down and complete one given everything that is going on. Please trust you are with me throughout my day in my thoughts.

Then I have times where the thoughts become overwhelming. I'll shift my weight while standing and your pussy will nudge my dress *just* right... the warm wave of pleasure surges through my whole body. I feel myself go slightly red, your pussy prepares itself for more by dousing the already wet area with even more lubrication and at that moment I would do anything to be able to stare into your eyes... feel your hands... hear your laugh... but I stand there. Stoic, albeit the slightest shade pink, but with fireworks raging inside.

Then there are the times when I'm sitting at my desk attempting to make progress on the never-ending workload and a song will come on my Spotify that reminds me of you, or gives me a fantasy. There are countless songs that transport me to various fantasies but for example, Waiting for Tonight by Jennifer Lopez. I was transported to being at HQ, make-up done properly, dressed in a sexy business outfit of a pencil skirt, blouse, jacket. I don't know if the outfit IS sexy, but I feel it. I own it. I'm confident and I do every thing I can to exude that feeling. I strut around and people are like "WOW! Lynn looks so happy" and deep down I am, but really I know I am driving you mad. It's all the little details that I know you will see. The way I stand. Touching up my lipstick. Sliding my hand down my body. Throwing a glance letting you know I am ready for tonight.

In that fantasy I think I'm driving you crazy, but in reality I'm driving myself crazy. I think of your reactions and each time I feel your pussy pulse. Sometimes... many times... I need to do more than think. I'll adjust myself under my desk. If that's not enough, it's a quick trip to the ladies room so I can have a moment alone to close my eyes and touch myself as if I was you, but oh so careful not to cum.... despite the times my body is screaming for it.

Then there are the times where I end up going to sleep early. Sure I'm tired after a heavy double-digit day, but really my motivation is not rest, but to dream of being with you. Letting my subconscious spin the wheel of fantasy and throughly enjoying the hidden treasures of my own mind. Being tied up to a bedpost while you ravage your pussy. Making each other cum on an elevator. Running my fingers through your hair while I lay with you in a post-orgasm glow. Being fingered as we drive down a highway. Cumming while being spanked.