Lynn's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There's about a billion variations to this as well, but my favorite has to be that while you are eating your pussy, you flip me around, hold my right hand behind my back, bend me over and fuck me as I'm half lying on the table. Sometimes you pull my hair. Sometimes both arms are free, but honestly, just having the right one back I like. I imagine you'd want both hands restrained, but instead choose to honor my 'left side is off limits' request and that makes me adore you as my Dom even more.

I know fucking is off-limits, but I've always wanted to be fucked on a kitchen table. I can't help but go there in my head... especially with you.

Always,

Kitten

Bookstore Victory!

From: :Lynn

Aug 1, 2018 2:56:10 AM

Hi Sir,

I love hunting for books. I have a list of books/authors that I always look for. Since my Podunk town has all of 4 dedicated bookstores sometimes things take a while to surface. In addition, some titles and authors seem to never be able to penetrate the 'bible belt barrier'. Today, one got through and I'm thrilled! Pic attached. I have been looking for this specific book for close to 3 years. The pricing on the back is in GBP and somehow it made it to my Podunk town. I'm gobsmacked - it feels like I'm holding a unicorn. Woot!

Always,

A very excited Kitten

PS: Ordering books online is like shooting fish in a barrel. Pass.

Raw

From: Lynn

Aug 1, 2018 7:57:24 AM

Hi Sir,

It's hit. Why am I here... in a suburb. A hoodrat. Sneaking a cigarette in a nice house, drinking good vodka. Why am I not where I should be? Back home? Why is garbage not back where it should be? In the empty lots... power lines. I am so sorry for being a painted whore... I just want to be your good girl so bad and only one letter separates 'good' from 'hood' and I want to be that so bad

Thank you for that dress. It makes me feel worth a damn.

Always. Always.

Your Kitten

Wednesday

From: Lynn

Aug 1, 2018 8:35:19 PM

Hi Sir,

I shall remain unfucked for another month since I failed my weigh in today. I have to be 125lb or less for sex. 120lbs is preferred. I get a pass if my measurements meet a certain criteria but there is no way I will ever meet them so I don't even try. Normally this process shatters what little self esteem I have. Today was different. While he was droning on about losing 13lbs I hopped off the scale, said, "Blah blah blah yeah yeah fuck you" and went back to sleep. He was stunned. He can't even come close to making me cum like you can so I don't feel the loss. I have an ass and a slight tummy, who cares? You don't, and that's what matters to me. Plus going back to sleep meant more time dreaming of you, which is one of my favorite past-times ;)

In today's daydream you extensively played with your pretty little pussy at Target and allowed me to cum in the parking lot. Retail stores are a little tricky. Cameras. Tons of people. How could Sir tease me here?

As we walked and wandered the aisles together, while we were alone, or blocked by clothes racks/displays your hand would slide up my skirt. Sometimes you'd play with my clit. Sometimes you'd thrust a few fingers inside my cunthole. Sometimes you would spank my bare ass. The joys of not wearing underwear. The edging was delicious, and maddening all at the same time. I wanted to leave but you would direct me to another location in the store. After a few stops, your pussy was dripping and it was hard to walk. I just wanted to lay on the clothes displays and get properly finger fucked right there. But we walked. And you played. Finally the destination was the registers. My heart leapt in the same way when you start a countdown. Soon I would cum for you, Sir. We pay and walk through the lot, the teasing getting more intense. We make it to the car and your fingers immediately enter me and they feel magnificent. You allow me to cum.

In reality, I was moseying around Target buying school supplies, letting my mind wander. The cool air up my dress, tickling your pussy ever so slightly. Every though of a hidden rendezvous with you in the store made me smile. I'd feel myself get more wet, eventually reaching the point of feeling myself start to throb. I hightailed it to the bathroom to properly wind myself down because I was risking possibly cumming without permission. I also didn't want people to think I had a shampoo fetish or some shit. I mean, I like a good conditioner, but not like that. When I got to the stall I lifted my dress, and rubbed my aching clit a little. Hold for pressure. Slid two fingers inside, slight wiggle, squeeze my clit. Stop for pressure. This went on for several minutes until I felt that familiar hum of being controlled, and horny as fuck. I was able to get the rest of the shopping done and felt like sex on legs the whole time. It was wonderful. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Wednesday

From: SIR

Aug 2, 2018 2:02:12 AM

So many questions about the intro.

Take care of my pussy. I look for women with a little bit of belly. It tells me they're part hedonist, and they enjoy life. You are mine. Fuck that abusive asshole husband of yours.

You're perfect for me just the way you are, but knowing you the way I do, I'm surprised you haven't lost the weight then once reaching an 'acceptable' weight, stepping off the scale and saying "There, now go fuck yourself asshole, and leave me the fuck alone" And who is he fucking if not you? Seems to me that otherwise he's punishing himself as well as you. Done with that part.

Later found out her husband is bi/asexual and had a partner at work

You're the only person I know who can make laugh and make me hard at the same time.

And yes, I read DeSade's Justine, Juliette, and 200 Days of Sodomy in my "formative' years. They ARE hard to find. I read them in college, at the library. Couldn't check them out. Between classes, I would go to the 4th floor, slip it off the shelf, and sneak away to a quiet corner so I could read them in peace.

Keep teasing my pussy. It excites me. I look forward to every day's story of adventure.