Lynn's Journey Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up to this addictive feeling in the mornings. It's like that calm I get after cumming for you, mellowed of course, but that relief, that confidence. That sensation that for a split second I allowed you completely in. You saw and felt it all: mind, body, soul, heart... the whole package of me... and you didn't flinch or turn away, but you were in awe. That I was wanted, and I gave. The power of that gives me a little boost of strength that I've never had before. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Monday

From: SIR

Jul 16, 2018 4:38:46 PM

This makes everything better today. You look absolutely radiant. And everything is well done. Cant wait to see you in it up close.

Re: Monday

From: Lynn

Jul 17, 2018 3:52:35 AM

This message got me through the day. I beamed every time I thought about it. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Tuesday

From: SIR

Jul 17, 2018 9:37:17 AM

You asked me once how long I've been a Dom.

This movie came out while I was in high school. I saw it and it changed me. I knew I was a deviant from that point forward.

This version has English voice over. The original is in French

Re: Tuesday

From: SIR

Jul 17, 2018 2:08:26 PM

1130 ET or 3 PM ET today. Which is it?

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 17, 2018 2:18:53 PM

3pm EST please, Sir. That would be 2pm CST (coffee is kicking in!)

Always,

Kitten

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 18, 2018 3:19:28 AM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the phone call today, Sir. I always enjoy making you happy, taking care of your pussy, and hearing the sound of your voice. And the aftercare at the end... I refuse to believe that ever gets old. I cannot wait to feel your hands...

Always,

Kitten

Wednesday

From: Lynn

Jul 18, 2018 11:51:39 PM

Hi Sir,

I had a meeting with some folks in town from HQ that I reported to during my time in their business group. Seeing their jaws drop as I walked in the room and being showered with compliments on how I looked was an interesting change. Attached is a quick bathroom selfie :) My pose is off because I nearly was hit with the door, so I apologize.

Hope you survived your day and that you are able to relax a little this evening. I'm treating my daughter to a movie date night so I'm pretty excited.

Always,

Kitten

Thursday

From: SIR

Jul 19, 2018 10:33:56 AM

You look beautiful! I'm glad you got to experience for yourself and have validated the change you're going through. Especially when you've been spending so much time at work and still keeping your shit together too :)

Shitshow squared here yesterday and today. Two more weeks.

Re: Thursday

From: Lynn

Jul 20, 2018 2:37:09 AM

Thank you, Sir. I so have to admit though, tonight's homemade soup and a nap felt better than yesterday's 3rd party validation. Both of which are not nearly as good as it feels when I cum for you ;)

Off to consume more soup, read some Vonnegut, and squeeze some more relaxation out of today... I'm going to need it before tomorrow's flaming fucking shitshow.

Always,

Kitten

Friday

From: Lynn

Jul 21, 2018 2:37:38 AM

Hi Sir,

I wish I had something amazing to share about the day but I'm exhausted, disappointed, confused, and simply miss you terribly. In my next life, I hope I never see a fucking spreadsheet.

Dreaming of being a hermit,

Your Kitten

Saturday

From: Lynn

Jul 22, 2018 1:20:35 AM

Hi Sir,

Just got back home from stimulating the local economy via an all-day thrifting marathon with my daughter. We had a blast scouring never-ending clothes racks for the perfect additions to our closet. I scored some cute dresses and a rather cheesy, but badass, college football sweater for the fall. I'm excited!

While looking around one shop there was an island of 'Designer Shoes' that cracked me up because I immediately thought of you. Pic attached. These are the exact opposite of 'sensible shoes' that you prefer to see me in. I thought, "Damn, Sir would kill me if I got those." and started to ponder your reactions upon just seeing them in the store. I couldn't help but giggle a bit. Look at those things - ridiculous - is it even possible to walk in them? Then my daughter sees me laughing, comes over and says, "No way Mom. These are for drag queens." and walks off.

So now I have added - 'No drag queen shoes." to my list of things to look out for when shopping and keeping you in mind :)

Always,

Kitten

Re: Saturday

From: SIR

Jul 22, 2018 1:55:19 AM

Kitten,

I'm glad you finally some time to enjoy yourself. I can picture you running around and laughing with your daughter. It makes me smile.

What I can't picture is you in those monster shoes. Who the fuck wears those contraptions? No wonder they're in the thrift store.

Enjoy your night.

Re: Saturday

From: Lynn

Jul 22, 2018 5:09:41 AM

Hi Sir,

Beyond thrilled to be able to make you smile, Sir. I did my fair share of smiling today because a good thrift store day is easily in my top five favorite things. I love seeing all the random stuff, having all of these ah-ha moments from the past, and hearing people's stories (I ALWAYS bump into a chatty person). My mind runs wild with stories on where they have lived, what they have seen... it's a peaceful over-thinkers oasis... only on par with:

- Libraries, bookstores, grocery stores, museums... basically any one building housing an extensive volume of information

- Cooking a GIANT meal (think Thanksgiving, Easter, etc.)

- Days and moments involving you... I am absolutely enthralled

- Opening the windows on a rainy/cold day, climbing under a blanket, and reading a book while listening to random music (warmth of another living creature appreciated, but not required)

I have no preferred order, but these are all things that make me feel like I have purpose, even if it's short term. For that time where I have that, I am humming - inside and out.

Always,

Kitten

Sunday

From: Lynn

Jul 23, 2018 2:46:11 AM

Hi Sir - A flu bug has hit the house. God help us all.

Thinking of you when I'm not napping,

Kitten

Monday

From: SIR

Jul 24, 2018 12:48:18 AM

I hope you're not one of the afflicted. I cant imagine you handling it very well.

I'm not enjoying my job (or my fellow VPs) lately. That's a huge problem for me. No free time, and shit outside work is not getting done. Including you.

Re: Monday

From: Lynn

Jul 24, 2018 3:32:29 AM

Hi Sir,

Mildly impacted, but at work with my crackers and Gatorade none the less. I'm sorry to hear that work hasn't been enjoyable. I can't say it's been a walk in the park for me either but I'm trying to have fun where I can. I found out today I will not be flown out so that was a real kick in the tits. Of course I'm playing it cool, but it was really hard not to flip the fuck out.

I miss you terribly and understand that you've been insanely busy - truly no worries. You're still on the top of my mind all the time. Oh the trouble we get into in my fantasies... it makes these 12+ hour days fly by :)

Always,

Kitten

Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 25, 2018 12:01:40 AM

Hi Sir,

Was your day any better today compared to yesterday? I'm worried you haven't had any destress time :(

Also, random question: What kind of car do you drive? I have a 2015 Toyota Corolla. Not very exciting but it does have a sport mode that makes it sound like a little super car which is fun sometimes.

Thinking of you always,

Your Kitten

Re: Tuesday

From: SIR

Jul 25, 2018 3:20:06 AM

Kitten,

Today should have been an easy day with the extension, but it sucked even more. Can't wait for this shit to be over. I get angrier every day over so many things that should have been taken care of already. I'm not in a good place lately about work.

I drive a LOT of miles. I was an auto mechanic in my teens. I buy used cars and drive them till they can't go another mile. My last car, a Suburban, made it to 350,000 miles. Currently driving my 2007 BMW 325i project car as commuter car. 225 K miles so far. It's been to Canada twice. Family car is a dark grey 2017 Grand Cherokee.

Thinking of you makes me smile though, and I look forward to your daily messages.

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 25, 2018 2:31:35 PM

Hi Sir,

350k miles?!? That is badass! Googled your Beamer and I love it - such a cute little car :) My first car made it 15 years and reached it's end at 210k. Some of the electrical partially went out and it would blow through fuses by the gear shifter every time it would try and turn over. Using some McGyver skills (and YouTube) instead of buying fuses all the time I would use screwdrivers, pliers, a little clip chain, electrical tape, and rechargeable 9V. I was downright determined to get that little beast past 200k.

This might seem random but I was beyond pissed at work and was listening to Car Talk reruns to mellow out while publishing the planet. It's one of my favs, and (like everything) it got me thinking about you. I think you're the only thing getting me through this chaos. Like potatoes, you help ground me :)

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Tuesday

From: SIR

Jul 26, 2018 2:13:48 AM

Ok Kitten, you made me laugh with this story. Your kids are lucky to have a mom like you. Thanks for taking the time to share it.

So this 15-hour day comes to an end and I'm still not out from under all the shit.

Reminds me of the parable about the bird and the pile of shit.

Once upon a time, there was a nonconforming sparrow who decided not to fly south for the winter. However, soon the weather turned so cold that he reluctantly started southward. In a short time, ice formed on his wings and he fell to earth in a barnyard, almost frozen solid. A cow passed by and crapped on the little sparrow. The sparrow thought it was the end. But then the manure warmed him and defrosted his wings. Warm and happy, able to breathe, he started to sing. Just then a large cat came by and hearing the chirping, investigated the sounds. The cat cleared away the manure, found the chirping sparrow and promptly ate him.

Now, it may seem that there are no lessons here, but there are three:

1. Everyone who shits on you is not necessarily your enemy.

2. Everyone who gets you out of shit is not necessarily your friend.

3. If you're warm and happy in a pile of shit, keep your mouth shut.

I miss you and the way you get all nervous around me.

I'm flattered by it.

Goodnight Kitten.

Re: Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Jul 27, 2018 3:32:46 AM

Hi Sir,

I am truly sorry about the 15-hour work day. As one who voluntarily works those hours on a regular basis - they are not fun. I have to find a positive cadence in the first hour or it all goes to Hell.

I don't know how to gracefully address this, but my aunt has passed. I received the call from her hospice that she was not well and authorized additional pain killers. She was gone within the next hour, and the coroner signed the paperwork the next. I will be traveling to Milwaukee on Saturday or Sunday (still working with the funeral home tomorrow).

I will try my absolute best to stay in contact with you as promised. I apologize in advance for the possible "all over the place" correspondence but I have my Mom, my Sister, her two assholes, and my socially inept uncle to manage on top of an estate. It will be a trying time for your kitten but I feel I need you and the odd little normalcy you bring. I'm just sorry in advance for potentially being... raw... southside... I don't know the word...

Work will know this news over the weekend. Tomorrow I clean.

Always,

Kitten ❤️ (heart emoji)

Friday

From: Lynn

Jul 28, 2018 3:23:34 AM

Hi Sir,

I can now add: "Buying a coffin over Facetime" to my ever growing list of odd life experiences.

I think I'm too busy laughing and saying "what the fuck" to grieve. Maybe soon.

Always,

Kitten

Saturday

From: Lynn

Jul 28, 2018 10:23:10 PM

Hi Sir,

What I wouldn't give to feel your hands slide down my thighs, grab my hips, and pull my body closer to you. The soft, cool sheets on my bare skin. The slight scratchy, yet ticklish feeling of your cheek on my leg right before your mouth begins to devour your pussy. The complete surrender of giving myself to you. That deliciously twisting anxiety of being told to wait to cum. Grabbing blankets and pillows so hard that for a brief moment I panic because I might rip them to shreds and rake up extra charges on the hotel bill. Crying... pleading... begging you to please make me cum because if I don't cum soon it feels like my heart will explode. Having every fiber of my being on edge waiting for you to say I can all the while my legs are shaking, vibrating me to my soul. Then finally, that feeling of reaching "one" on the countdown and the flood of my release makes it feel like I'm rocketed into the universe while every pore on my body opens and screams in pleasure as you make me cum. Your gentle touches help bring me back from the stars, and your words root me back into the earth a changed woman. I bask in the rays of your happiness and start to grow anew. In that moment, everything stops and I am simply yours.

Missing you more than ever,

Your Kitten

Re: Saturday

From: SIR

Jul 30, 2018 1:59:08 AM

This made me want you even more.

I haven't had these feelings for a while.

Thank you.

Re: Saturday

From: Lynn

Jul 30, 2018 3:27:21 PM

You're welcome, Sir. And for the record, last night while on top of the high rise I fantasized that we went to the restaurant on the top floor and I was your dessert. You in a tux, me in a little black dress. You couldn't keep your hands to yourself the entire meal... and it was delightful. Toying with the hem of my dress, tickling my thigh, rubbing my saturated cunt, slowly getting wetter and wetter with every word you shared. Despite the actions below my waist, I am more turned on by drowning in your eyes and getting lost in your words. I eventually move to your lap to partake in the view of the city with a glass of champagne. You deftly slide your fingers into my cunthole, rub my clit, and discretely pull my hair until I cum. It was hurried and passionate... and beautiful.

Also had another thought of being tied to a support beam while wearing nothing but heels, a blindfold, and lipstick. There you used a riding crop, clamps, and a wand to torture me into this wonderfully frustrating but euphoric state before allowing me to cum so hard I felt like I was splitting in two. It was the most extreme submissiveness I've thought about before, and I liked it.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Saturday

From: SIR

Jul 31, 2018 12:40:19 AM

I am very pleased, Kitten. This made me hard for you. Each vignette for a different reason. I am feeling inspired to write a new chapter in our story soon.

Monday Drive

From: Lynn

Jul 31, 2018 6:16:07 AM

Hi Sir,

I am glad that I could please you, and make you hard. To give even more of a glimpse into my thoughts, on the seemingly never-ending car ride back I found myself thinking about all the ways the ride could be different with you.

My favorite scenario was that you are beyond focused on driving. No fooling around. But that lasts all of one exit and you are asking about how wet your pussy is. How your pussy feels right now...I play with your pussy while you watch through the mirrors and steal glances while driving. I recline in my seat to give only you a better view. My skirt hiked high enough so you can see, but a wandering eye cannot. My hands moving down my thighs towards the wet folds that are hidden in the tent of my skirt. Finger tips lightly teasing your clit, with the occasional dip in the road lending some much needed pressure. I slide two fingers in as instructed.

A light sweat on my body. Tank top sightly shifted to expose my breast, nipple hard and screaming to be bit... but my body is screaming louder, demanding I cum. I silence both and continue the slowly luxurious pace for miles, as instructed. Your hand moves down my leg and joins my hand in your cunt. My two fingers. Your two fingers. The stretching is almost too much, and I bite back panic and swallow my fear. I trust you. You tell me I am a good girl, and with you hand moving my hand at a pace that rivals the speedometer, I am allowed to cum. The sweet smell of my juices fill the car, drowning us both.

This was great because I allowed so many variations to happen. Sometimes you ogled me like I was a goddess, others I was your little fucking whore. Sometimes in lieu of your fingers inside of me, you would grab me by my hair, my nipples, or allow me to suck your fingers.... sometimes after they were inside of me.

Sometimes, you'd have me flick my clit and give instructions on edging for HOURS. My body was exhausted, and in a state of sexual malnourishment where I craved... needed, to feel your hands, but they were firmly planted (10 and 2, but white knuckled) on the steering wheel and I dared not touch. I remember feeling like I was glowing. Covered in sweat, my juices seemingly on my whole body. Eye contact. Weeping. Begging.

The physical need from all of these would become so... so... intense that I would have to open my eyes and look at the miles of corn to stabilize or risk cuming right there by only using my thoughts. I pretended to read a shitty romance novels on my Kindle as cover the whole time. From the few paragraphs that I did catch, it was laughable. In my hands was something labeled 'hardcore erotic fantasy' but in my head... that would make THEM blush instead of me ;)

I cannot wait to hear your voice again, even if it's in the no-fun-employer environment. I will inevitably twist it into dozens of scenarios... which I have resolved to be better at sharing with you.

Always,

Your Kitten

Re: Monday Drive

From: SIR

Jul 31, 2018 10:55:55 PM

You and I are more alike than you know. I could have written this myself. If you're shooting for perfect, you're awfully close to the target. You are something special Kitten. Don't lose that.

Re: Monday Drive

From: Lynn

Aug 1, 2018 12:23:33 AM

Thank you, Sir. This really made my day :) Normally I think about all the possibilities in the car during my morning commute, but since it's only 20 minutes they are rather underdeveloped. Being in the car for almost 8 hours (each way), with no underwear, and the rather... textured roads of Iowa and Illinois... well that helped develop a lot of thoughts into full blown ideas. God bless the incompetence of the Iowa Department of Transportation.

Today you ate you pussy on my kitchen table. I'm wearing a dress, nothing else. You come up behind me and start playing with your pussy through the fabric, whispering into my ear how I am your good girl. Your other hand wanders to the top of my dress, slowly sliding it down, fingers rolling and pinching my nipple... Next my dress is pulled up, your fingers rubbing on my clit, deep, slow, and deliberate motions. I am so wet in such a short amount of time that part of me is embarrassed but the overwhelming need to feel you inside of me quickly takes over. I grind my ass against your hard cock and feel you inhale. You quickly command me to sit on the table, and I comply. You sit in the nearby chair, lean forward... your tongue teasing my clit, mouth consuming your pussy. I could sit up there for hours. I cum only when instructed, and that feeling of being the main course... damn.