Lynn's Journey Pt. 05

Story Info
Lynn learns edging and proves to be a good student.
10.3k words
4.33
6.7k
2
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5 - Edging. Lynn learns edging and proves to be a good student.

This is a voyeuristic view of a true story that covers a year-and-a-half long-distance Dom/sub relationship. There are many chapters. The writing is exactly as it was, cut-and-paste from the emails, and has not been edited (except to remove personal info). This may not lend to readability, and sometimes the responses to some emails are not chronologically in time with each other. I'm documenting this here in Lit so I can remove it from my computer.

Extracting the emails from a secure email system is tedious work. I've changed the format a bit to make it easier for me. The names have been changed, and any personally identifiable details have been removed, but the rest is exactly as it was.

I like feedback and comments, though they're not necessary. I realize some of this may have gaps in spaces where we met or had some very intense phone sessions, usually on Friday afternoons. On rare occasions, we met in person. I'm happy to answer any questions to fill in the gaps if you message me or comment.

Moths To Flames

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Re: Re: Wednesday

From: Lynn

Aug 2, 2018 2:24:08 PM

Hi Sir,

I happened to quite like this email so regrets are not necessary :) Your reaction made me want to climb on top of you and give you the most passionate kiss on the planet.

You were actually spot on with me losing the weight, then telling him to fuck off. One month I got down to 118. Then when it was official, I explained I would not fuck him until he proved he was a man. Gave him a list of repairs that needed to be done around the house and a deadline, then openly read romance novels with the trashiest covers while I waited the month out. Being that brazen is usually not my style, but honestly, I was really hangry and just kinda snapped. I didn't think through potential consequences, nor did I care. Nothing happened. No retaliation. No fights. To this day I still don't have that remodeled bathroom I asked for... I even picked out tile.

Also, thanks for the lead on where to find more books by the godfather of smut. I never thought about the college library - might have to sneak in this weekend!

Will email again to share where we got into some trouble today. I have just been in my front room, so nothing too fun. Although I have thrown some lusty glances at my nearby kitchen table...

Always,

Kitten

Re: Re: Re: Wednesday

From: SIR

Aug 2, 2018 10:36:34 PM

I have to laugh. We've written/read so many times from my phone that the autocomplete has learned that the next word after 'my' is 'pussy'.

Re: Re: Re: Wednesday

From: Lynn

Aug 3, 2018 3:14:58 AM

See, even your phone knows you own my pussy ;)

I needed the laugh :)

- Kitten

Thursday

From: Lynn

Aug 3, 2018 3:39:18 AM

Hi Sir,

Sitting through high school freshman orientation I had some rather delicious thoughts on libraries and getting spanked in empty classrooms.

My favorite was thinking of you at your college library, in the quiet corner where you would read. Sauntering over, I sit across from you and lift my skirt slightly so you can see your pretty little pussy. Wet, swollen, inviting. Staring at you with a painted smirk, trying my damnedest to distract you. I slide my skirt higher, and slowly rub circles on my clit. I feel myself blush, but never break eye contact. After a few minutes, your pussy feels so tight, I glide two fingers into my cunt hole to relieve some pressure. Slowly pumping my fingers in and out in a slow cadence. Watching you watch me turns me on more than what I am physically doing to myself.

I see your breath quicken and smile - distraction goal accomplished. I stop, and slowly lick my juices... your juices... off my fingers, slightly nibbling at the tips. You close your eyes and exhale. It's the first we've broken eye contact. You open your eyes, I wink, smile, and sashay away into the aisles.

Sometimes I'd stop there. Sometimes you would follow, push me face first into a bookshelf, lift my skirt, and finger me into oblivion. Sometimes you would follow, flip me to face you and we'd fuck right there. Other times you would grab me from behind, call me your little slut and give a luxuriously good spank that would take me so close to the edge...

I've played dozens of endings in my head all day. My trips to the bathroom are off the charts. Your pussy is beyond wet right now. I miss you terribly.

Always,

Kitten

Friday

From: SIR

Aug 3, 2018 12:38:52 PM

Dearest Kitten,

You may cum today as often as you like. You've earned it.

I can't tell you how much I look forward to your messages. They keep me going.

Stop here and go somewhere where you can cum while reading this. Do it for me. And tell me about it in detail.

It pleases me that you've become this sexual being that I always knew you were. I want you.

I want to feel your soft skin, your face, your lips, your tits, your pussy. Taste all of you. Make you cum while I suck on your pussy. Share the taste with you. Have you lick your juices from my face.

I want to do things to you that you've never experienced. I want to own you and take you and make you cum like you've never cum before. Gently and forcefully.

I will make you cum with my words alone. You will cum without touching.

I will touch you, and you will cum. I will demand that you cum with a spanking, or a crop, or a vibrator. I will be relentless. When you think there's nothing left to give I will show you what it's like to cross over into sub space. To submit unconditionally. To give yourself over to me so I can show you what you can be.

To wipe away your tears when you cry because you don't understand what's happening to you...why you have this need, this desire, this longing.

I will give you the greatest gift of all.

Yourself.

Sir

Re: Friday

From: Lynn

Aug 4, 2018 3:49:20 AM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for allowing me to cum today and I'm thrilled I've been able to make you happy.

I came today on my lunch break at home. I was running late to work today and bolted out the door without checking my email. Usually I get up and reread one of your messages and slowly touch myself in such a way that I feel sexually ready for the day. Since I couldn't do that, my whole morning felt off so I was ecstatic to see the little '1' in my inbox.

I bolt to the break room, read the first two lines, left for lunch. At home, I take off my dress so I am completely naked and situate myself on my couch. I didn't even have to touch myself to immediately feel your pussy tighten, my whole body feel hot, and to feel like... a vixen. That's the best word I can use. I read and visualized being in the dress, painted lips, staring into your eyes as you were saying what you wrote me. Waves of tension built, each hitting me in my clit, pussy dripping with need. I moved my two fingers to your pulsing clit, and started to cum right then.

But why stop? I began to draw tight circles on your clit, extending the pleasure exponentially. Warm sweat covering my body, legs shaking, I think of you spanking me in the library and slap your pussy. The jolt made me buck my body and swallow a primal moan. I think of you grabbing my bare ass in the middle of Target while growling your satisfaction in my ear. That feeling of being yours... I smack your pussy harder, feeling the vibrations to my core.

I slide three fingers inside your cunt hole and feel like I am going to pass out, but I think of you doing the same to me on the rooftop restaurant... pulling my hair... your fingers fucking your pussy, hard... fast... deep... mine are doing the same. I finish your email as I think of that amazingly seductive, scratchy, ticklish feeling of your cheek on my thigh second before you devour your pussy... and it was like time stopped. Legs shaking, hands, pussy, body are completely drenched. Cool air from the AC tickles my nipples as I arch my body and cum for what seems like an eternity. Fingers still slightly moving to keep the stimulation going because I am still thinking of all the vignettes I imagined all week. Elevators. Spankings. Classrooms. Blindfolds. Tables. Leather choker. Hotels.

I laid there for longer than I would care admit, basking in my body. I swear I could feel every organ thanks to that addicting calm you, and even just thinking of you, brings. I thought about how I loved how this felt. And how I could wait to be with you and show you how I feel, how I can be. After feeling like I was able to navigate Earth again, I swear, I took the best god damn shower I have ever felt. It was like pieces of me were washing away and all that was left was this new, calm... woman.

Thank you, Sir.

Your Smitten Kitten

Re: Re: Friday

From: SIR

Aug 4, 2018 3:59:55 AM

I'm laying here stroking myself to your story. Soon I will cum. Send me a pic of you. Tits. Pussy.

Re: Re: Friday

From: Lynn

Aug 4, 2018 4:33:55 AM

Hi Sir,

Attached. First photo of this nature - I am a nervous wreck :D

- Kitten

Re: Re: Re: Friday

From: SIR

Aug 4, 2018 10:32:01 AM

You are beautiful and classy. A real woman. Perfect in all your imperfection. I can't wait to have you.

Let your inner slut out. Send me a close up of you stretching and twisting your nipple

A close up of my pretty little pussy, slick and wet and glistening.

One with you spreading the lips and showing me my cunt hole.

One of my pussy being fucked by two or three fingers, or your dildo, or both.

Perhaps a video of you cumming. Think back to the first video I sent you. Be your slutty self, say dirty things, cum hard.

My wife is away visiting her cousin Val. If you can get away to talk, let me know what time. I'm up.

The Bar

From: SIR

Aug 4, 2018 3:23:04 PM

True Story

It was our first meeting. I had arrived early and gotten a seat at the end of the bar. It was beginning to fill as the workday wound down. I chose the place for it's proximity and dimly lit interior, but also because it was expensive enough to avoid running into anyone from work. The bar was noisy from business conversations and the chatter of bored rich ladies with nothing better to do. It never reached standing-room capacity.

I sipped my bourbon and watched my email. She doesn't know my name or phone number, where I work, where I live. She could only reach me by email. She calls me Dick. She knew so little about me I wasn't sure she would show.

We found each other on Ashley Madison before the big data breach (yes my name was exposed but as far as I know, not found out by anyone I know). Over time through emails she learned she was submissive and I learned she had fantasies about public sex and gang bangs. She had a hard time coming to terms with being submissive because she thought she was a vanilla, take-charge, liberated woman, and like most vanilla people, she thought being submissive meant she was weak.

She was in a broken marriage with two daughters in school and was going through a divorce. Eventually I started calling her on my way to work (number blocked) and she would literally fuck herself while I instructed her and shared taboo fantasies in her ear. She had multiple orgasms. She squirted. She wanted to have a lesbian lover. She was 40 years old, and I got her to buy her first vibrator. Now she's a regular customer at the sex shop and friends with the ladies who own it.

She arrived straight from work dressed like the career salesperson that she is. She had sent me pics so I recognized her when she walked in, and I stood up. Part of her training was that she had to send me a picture of her pussy every day to show that she wasn't wearing panties. I would have recognized her more readily if she were naked. I could pick her pussy out of a pussy line up.

She was much prettier in person than in her pictures. She smiled broadly, her eyes sparkled, and she made her way swiftly to me. She hugged me as she said "Finally, I get to see what you look like!"

"Hi Victoria, Do I meet your approval?"

"Oh yes, yes you do."

She leans up to give me what I thought would be a peck on the cheek, but she went straight for my lips. I tasted her lipstick. I felt her try to make it last longer than was appropriate and grabbed her arms and gently broke the kiss. She got the message.

She wore a little black dress, of a respectable length for work. Traditional pumps. Her hair, makeup and nails were well done. I knew she had her pussy recently waxed.

"You look nice in that dress."

"Thanks, I hoped you'd like it"

We sat on the bar stools and turned towards the bar. She smiled and scooted her stool next to mine so that her body was against mine. The pretty young barmaid with long red hair came over to us. Victoria ordered a rye whiskey.

We sipped our drinks and tried to talk like two adults but she kept breaking into giggles and staring at me as if I weren't real. Her eyes were blue and clear, and they sparkled when she smiled.

Finally, I asked, "Are you properly dressed?"

"It's a special occasion, so I thought I would wear something nice for you."

"Does that include panties? Did you ask permission to wear panties?"

She looked down at her lap between her arms, as both hands wrapped around her drink on the bar.

"Did you ask for my permission to wear panties, Victoria?"

She continued to look down.

"No sir" she whispered.

"Look at me"

She lifted her head, and her face was filled with disappointment.

"I'm sorry Sir. I was only trying..."

"Take them off"

She slid her stool back to stand. I put my hand on her back and stopped her.

"Here"

"What?"

My hand was around her back, along the top of her stool. I slowly slid my hand up her back to her neck, under her shoulder length hair. I grabbed a handful from underneath. A casual observer would think I was rubbing her neck. I tugged on her hair and said,

"Here. Do it right HERE."

Her hands left her drink and went to her lap. I could see her thinking about how she could do it. She pulled the hem of her dress back, high on her thigh. Her left hand was now on the bar for support as her right hand reached under her dress and grabbed the panties on her left side. She gently leaned to the right as she tugged on her panties. After a moment she repeated the process, switching hands and tugging on the right side of her panties.

She stood in front of her stool as if to smooth the front of her dress, and managed in the dim light to slide her hand under her dress and pull her panties down to her knees. She smoothed her dress underneath her ass and sat back on the stool, her panties high on her knees. She simply grabbed the panties and drew them down her legs, leaned forward and stepped out of them, one leg at a time, under the protection of the bar overhang.

She reached for her purse.

"Give them to me"

Her hand went under the bar to pass them to me. I held my hand out in front of her, above the bar.

"In my hand"

She looked around as she squeezed her panties into a ball and pressed them into my hand.

I opened up the black lace panties and held them up between us. A look of fear and shame overcame her.

"DO you wear these without permission?"

"No Sir"

"DID you wear these without permission?"

"Yes Sir"

"You should be punished"

"Yes Sir, I'm sorry Sir"

The panties appeared to be expensive, the lace was soft and silky and had a good hand. I discarded them on the floor, behind the bar rail.

"Leave them. Get your bare ass on that stool."

Again she stood, and as she leaned back into her stool, she lifted the back of her dress so her bare ass was on the leather seat. The dress bunched up behind her prevented anyone from seeing anything out of the ordinary from behind.

We talked about ordinary things. Ordered another round of drinks, had oysters and smoked salmon as we talked.

"So, is my pussy wet now?"

"Yes Sir"

"It better be."

I reached my right hand into her lap, pulled her hem back and slide my curled finger up to her pussy. It's dripping wet. I slid my finger between her lips and covered it in her juices, taking time to play with her clit. She moaned and slid down in her seat as she spread her legs to give me access. I removed my hand and raised my finger to her lips. She sucked it into her mouth and cleaned it while looking directly into my eyes.

"It's time for you to make yourself cum"

"Here? How Sir?"

"Put your fingers in my pussy and fuck it until it cums. Right here. On the stool."

"I can't do that..."

My hand reached under her and grabbed the back of her thigh. I pinched it. Hard. Very hard. As I twisted it. I'm certain it left a mark. With a stern order whispered into her ear, "You will do it right here, right now. THIS is your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir" she hissed.

My right arm went on to drape behind her across the top of the back of the stool as her right hand went to work on my pussy. Her left hand held the edge of the bar. Her eyes were closed. She leaned against me.

I leaned and whispered in her ear, "You're a naughty little cunt, playing with my pussy here in the open."

"Fuck it good for me."

"I can smell you. I can hear you."

"I can hear your fingers fucking my cunt hole. You're so fucking wet."

"Make that pussy cum for me. I want your juices all over that seat."

She was whimpering as she fucked herself.

"That's a Good Girl. You're going to cum for me in front of all these people and they won't even know it. Get those fingers deep in that cunt. Stretch that cunt hole. I'm so fucking hard for you right now."

At that point the barmaid came over to bus our dishes.

My hand once again reached under her hair. I grabbed and I tugged.

"Open your eyes!"

Victoria opened her eyes and her gaze caught the gaze of the pretty young bartender. She was caught in the bartender's gaze as she started to cum. Hard. The bartender held her gaze. At first, she may have thought something was wrong, but then she realized the unmistakable look of a woman in the throes of an orgasm. And she watched intently.

I pulled Victoria by her hair and whispered in her ear, "She's beautiful. Don't you dare stop cumming. Don't you fucking stop."

Victoria looked at the bartender, begging her to stay with her eyes, as she fucked herself through another long orgasm. It was so fucking erotic. Both of them knowing. Neither saying a word. When Victoria's orgasm peaked she was shaking and her chest was heaving. The bartended reached out and gently took Victoria's left hand into hers and continued to watch her face. She held Victoria's hand while she came.

When her orgasm was over, Victoria turned her face to me and dropped her face into my shoulder, breathing hard. I smiled at the bartender. She smiled back. She let go of the hand and started to pick up our dishes.

"I'll have the check please."

I bent down and whispered in Victoria's ear, "You're a very Good Girl, Victoria. I'm very proud of you. Go wait for me outside."

She stood, grabbed her bag and walked out without looking at anyone. She didn't notice the bartender watching as she left.

I glanced at the empty seat and it was wet with Victoria's pussy juices. As the bartender came back with my check, I made a show of wiping the seat with the cloth napkin. I handed it to the bartender and she smiled and put it in her apron.

The tab had her name, Emily, and the obligatory heart dotted the 'i" and a smiley face. So Young. She waited for payment as I laid the cash on the bar. It included a $100 tip.

"Thank you, Emily. That was great service."

She smiled and blushed.