Lynn's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6) What happens under the desk, stays under the desk. In the afternoon at work I looked down and realized the clock was ticking. I was thinking about lunch and how easy it was to slide my fingers up my dress then, so a little bit now was doable. I mean, I sit there and daydream about everything under the sun while subtly flexing your pussy, so it was time to go for some physical action.

Just the thought had me saturated, swollen, and freaked out. I tucked my legs up so they were at my side which created a slight gap, perfect to side my hand into. I could feel my heart in my ears. I moved my hand about to see if the access point would work. This basically acted as stimulation build up. Touching my thighs. Adjusting my position so my lips were squeezing between them. People walking by. It was all a gigantic turn on. I felt so fucking horny.

I finally decided, now or never, moved my hand down the back of my thigh, and grabbed my bare ass with my pinky and ring fingers, pulled the flesh up, held it with my wrist and plunged two fingers into your cunthole. I only made it between my first and second knuckles and had to almost immediately pull out because I swear I was about to cum right there. All the normal waves hit at once like a tsunami of eroticism as my whole body contracted. I know I turned crimson, and I couldn't help but sigh. Then it was the panic of someone seeing so I put my head on my desk and hid under my hair. Absolutely beaming. My cubicle neighbor awoke from his haze and asked if I was OK... I just laughed. He got up and left... came back a few minutes later with a soda and some nice words on how it will all be over soon. That made me laugh harder.

Always,

Your very tired Kitten :)

Re: Re: Thursday

From: SIR

Aug 10, 2018 11:11:12 AM

Good girl. This morning I want you to cum.

Play with my pussy, think naughty things, let it build up.

When you're ready start the countdown from 5.

Say it out loud, in a whisper.

Slowly.

Here it comes.

5...

4...

3...

2...

STOP!

You'll have to wait until I can hear you cum. That is your gift to me. And I need it. I need to hear you cum. Don't disappoint me.

Get as close to the edge as you can today. Closer than you've ever been. You can do it. You've learned so much about yourself.

Tell me about it when I talk to you today.

Friday

From: Lynn

Aug 10, 2018 10:25:19 PM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for today, especially for the quick little phone call this afternoon. A call to say Hi and hear my voice? No one ever has done that. I was blushing like crazy :) And told I was beautiful in the same day? Ad to actually feel it too... Damn.

Your very spoiled,

Kitten

Saturday

From: Lynn

Aug 11, 2018 5:58:53 PM

Hi Sir,

I woke up this morning feeling like an ethereal queen. That relaxed feeling you give me... Thank you, Sir.

I'm on my way to Southeast Nebraska to try and view a meteor shower tonight. I love camping, but admittedly the brutal hike-in backpacking version I like is not for everyone :) I won't have wi-fi, but I'm planning on hiking off alone a bit to enjoy the views, read a bit, and tease your pretty little pussy. I'll be back in the city tomorrow.

Thinking of you always,

Your Kitten

Sunday

From: Lynn

Aug 13, 2018 1:20:16 AM

Hi Sir,

Home from camping and I'm happy to report that I do not have a sunburn and the meteor shower was majestic. I waited to play with your pussy until my shower today because I was pretty doused in both sunblock and bug spray during camping. While it might have been possible, the thought of getting either of those two chemicals near the palace... yikes.

I pretended that you were watching me shower. Slowly caressing every inch of my body, fingers rolling on my nipples, down my sides, then around to you pussy. Easily sliding my fingers in circles around my clit, your clit... eventually easing two fingers in. Enjoying the fullness and my body's reaction, I moved my hand around my body to massage out even more sensations from within.

Remembering that you said that I was beautiful when I cum... and remember feeling beautiful for you... I had to stop. I do not have permission today, and thinking of those two things... I barely need to touch myself to come almost too close to the edge. Your words do strange things to me, Sir. I like it.

Always,

Kitten

Monday

From: Lynn

Aug 14, 2018 3:57:05 AM

Hi Sir,

A rather crazy day but thinking of you calling me beautiful got me through. Hope everything is going well. Miss hearing your voice :)

Always,

Kitten

Tuesday

From: Lynn

Aug 15, 2018 3:31:33 AM

Hi Sir,

Despite today being one of those "hold on for the ride" kind of days, I got to hear your voice... twice. I felt like I was turning into a pile of goo when you asked about the meteor shower... but I realized that was just your pussy getting instantly saturated.

It was a good day.

Your Smitten Kitten

Re: Tuesday

From: SIR

Aug 16, 2018 12:32:07 AM

Hi Kitten,

I know there's no way for you to know this, but I went to the ER Monday night. I wish I could say it was due to a four-hour erection. Somehow my right shoulder has been getting more and more painful. Bottom line, it's arthritis in my rotator cuff. Played way too much baseball in my youth. I had to wait until this morning to get a cortisone shot. That will take a few days to work. My right arm is useless :)

Stay happy. I think of you all the time and it lifts me up.

Sir

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Aug 16, 2018 3:40:49 AM

Hi Sir,

Oh no! It breaks my heart to know you are in pain! Gah! I'm just imagining you loafing and pouting about watching TV and wearing basketball shorts. I'd make you so much soup and food, good grief. I wish I could make things better. I did laugh at loud at the four-hour erection comment though. I'm mildly glad that's not the case... I'd be even more jealous that I didn't live closer ;)

Today I received a bonafide cubicle at work. In the office politics world this means I'm one of the queen bees. I have arrived. I was so fucking excited, I basically lost my shit and danced around like Elaine from Seinfeld for a good three minutes. I hugged people. I squealed. I unabashedly laughed like a madwoman. Solid entertainment for all. I mean, it's basically nothing but a bigger desk, some movable walls, and two over head storage bins... but it's the principle. I worked my ass off and something good happened. Plus now, I can smut away in peace and check my phone for your messages without being surrounded like Britney Spears at a night club. I am so excited.

Oh, and smut away I did. You sat in my visitor chair and watched me make myself cum. I imagined how much I would enjoy putting on that show for you. Watching you watch me... good times. Good times.

Please take care, Sir. Wishing you well <3

Always,

Kitten

Thursday

From: Lynn

Aug 17, 2018 2:30:26 AM

Hi Sir,

How is your shoulder? I was worried and desperately wanted to ask today, but I interpreted your message as something that was not public knowledge. I didn't want to risk raising suspicion that I knew something others didn't.

My favorite fantasy today wasn't hardcore at all, but I found it erotic. We are in an elevator, towards the back, it's rather crowded. I'm standing in front of you because I know that if I look at you I'll turn all pink and get turned on to the point where people would say "Omg, are you ok? Do you need to sit down?". Which would just make things worse. Even just thinking about it makes me start to be turned on so I try and focus on nothing in particular to calm down.

I'm standing facing the doors, but I can feel you behind me. I can smell your cologne. I can pick out your breathing over everyone else. It's like how they say when you go blind your other senses go into overdrive to compensate. I feel my pulse quicken, goosebumps, blushing... it's like a switch is flipped.

I need to feel you. I know I can't, but it's still an overwhelming sensation. I'm sure while I'm lost in my thoughts my balance shifts and I lean closer to you. Then I feel your hand travel between my thighs. It's surprisingly light, but the power that it has is atomic. Everything goes into overdrive and I'm not sure if I'm about to pass out or cum hard. I close my eyes, bit my lip and simply enjoy.

In reality, I'm plugging away, answering questions, and when I reach the point of thinking about your hand on my thigh, I slid my hand to the same spot, in the same way, and feel that same wave of sheer need. I close my eyes, bit my lip and simply enjoy.

Always,

Kitten

Friday

From: Lynn

Aug 18, 2018 3:50:53 AM

Hi Sir,

While daydreaming away in my cube thinking of our last call I realized that in reality, I have not had someone go down on me in almost 15 years. I panicked a bit - I really don't know what I'm doing in that department. I've seen it enough, but seeing and doing are entirely different.

Any tips? Please consider not typing a response until that shoulder/arm is better, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Re: Friday

From: SIR

Aug 18, 2018 5:59:12 PM

All you have to do is lay there and enjoy it. And of course, you have to cum for me.

It Happened

From: Lynn

Aug 19, 2018 4:12:49 AM

Hi Sir,

Unfortunately, it happened - I missed an email for the day :(

I looked down, did the time zone math, and realized I fucked up. I simply was too distracted with work and spaced the time. Excuses are like assholes, they all stink. I'll own it.

A sincerely sorry,

Kitten

Re: It Happened

From: SIR

Aug 19, 2018 3:19:58 PM

Yes, it happened. So now tell me Kitten, how should we use the clips you bought a while ago?

Re: It Happened

From: Lynn

Aug 20, 2018 12:41:22 AM

Hi Sir,

I'm honestly not sure. When I first bought them, I clipped on to the webbing between my thumb and pointer fingers and it was unpleasant to say the least. I imagine it can be clipped on all sorts of areas but where it should go, and how, truly no idea. I'm open to suggestions.

I'm still mad at myself for missing the email. It's not like I wasn't thinking about you the whole day and sending a message while hiding in the break room for a few was totally possible when I think back.

I'm sorry again, Sir. I was hoping to never use those clips, but I understand.

Always,

Kitten

Sunday

From: Lynn

Aug 20, 2018 3:45:32 AM

Hi Sir,

I've been thinking of today's call all day and can't help but smile like the cat that ate the canary.

The tone of your voice. I felt wanted... needed... beautiful. I find myself damn near panting just trying to explain myself. I want you so fucking bad.

- Your rather turned on Kitten

Rain

From: Lynn

Aug 20, 2018 3:58:58 PM

It's still raining. I'm in heaven!

- Kitten

Re: Rain

From: SIR

Aug 20, 2018 7:10:51 PM

You're free to cum for me Kitten.

Tuesday

From: Lynn

Aug 21, 2018 11:04:50 PM

Hi Sir,

In a rather whirlwind 24 hours I made myself cum for you while on my patio in the rain, saw the [alternative rock band] live (damn good show), my son is sick with a stomach bug (damn back to school), and I visited the ER courtesy of an cyst that ruptured.

All is well and I will be fine. I have a follow-up appointment next Wednesday and I have some pretty boss pain pills while everything subsides. All I know is I take one set of pills after I eat breakfast, and the other before bed. I am also rather tired, they said that's normal, but I think it's because I only got about 3 hour of sleep before work. I will learn more on next Wednesday and keep you posted. I was bummed because I'll have to wear undies again for the time being. Man, these things are like hot vice grips. Not fun.

And yes, I went to work. I asked and the nurse said it was not related to stress or OT. I like the routine and it makes me feel like less of a worthless defective fuck. Plus, we have more work than ever. I'm not missing this chaos. I love this shit. Even while slightly whacked out on pain meds I run circles around people. It's a rush. I didn't want to tell my boss what happened either. She would treat me like a toddler. Fuck that.

Finally, below I have more detail on my last happy experience before things went south down south. I miss you like crazy and hope your shoulder is better.

--------

Saw your email that I was allowed to cum and was ecstatic. I had 20 minutes before getting the kids so the timing was perfect. Hopped out to the patio and thought about you. The breathiness and the need in your voice when you called gets me every time. The fact that there was barely a hello, just an I need you now. Someone wanted me. YOU wanted me.

The cool air on my skin awakening my senses even more, my clit was pulsing before I even made it to the chair. Moved my hand up my dress, my fingers pressing on your pretty little pussy making it scream. Lazy circles, and flicking my clit... thinking of feeling your face between my thighs... shaking legs. I guided three fingers in your cunthole. I was beautiful for you as I came fast and hard.

------

Always,

K

Re: Tuesday

From: SIR

Aug 22, 2018 4:12:49 PM

Kitten,

First, I think you're minimizing the severity of your health issues. It sounds somewhat serious to me.

Second, I think you're running flat out on adrenaline and that you're an adrenaline junkie.

Third, don't you ever rest?

Lastly, you're a very good girl.

Oh, [alternative rock band]...one hit wonders. Not a fan.

Re: Tuesday

From: Lynn

Aug 23, 2018 3:41:45 AM

Hi Sir,

That made me laugh :) What bands/music do you like?

I might be an adrenaline junkie. I've honestly never thought about it. I can't dance and I hate rollercoasters so it was a label that I never considered, but I can see it. Wrote it down to think about later when I'm off the meds. I hate meds, they remind me of Mom.

Next, I do rest. In fact next weekend I'm having a whole day of lazy gluttony. Homemade soups. Video games. No pants. Naps. Books. I'm not working or cleaning or anything. I'll be damned if I even go to my basement. A rare day where I have no responsibility.

Regarding my health situation, I probably am minimizing things, but there isn't anything I can do that I'm not doing already. If there is somethings new, then I'll jump on that. Plus, historically, if it was really bad they would have kept me longer. So it goes.

Always,

Kitten

Guilty Pleasure

From: Lynn

Aug 23, 2018 9:24:01 PM

Hi Sir,

It's always been a guilty pleasure of mine to hear you on the phone. You have such a sexy voice.

An on the mend, Kitten

Thursday

From: Lynn

Aug 24, 2018 12:06:19 AM

Hi Sir -

You jinxed me. I'm exhausted. Going to bed early like a Grandma, but being an erotic vixen for you in my dreams. See you there ;)

Always,

Kitten

Friday

From: Lynn

Aug 25, 2018 2:32:08 AM

Hi Sir,

Today was not fun but I remember you saying you don't yell, but have been known to growl. It always makes me smile. So I followed suit - I stayed calm, growled a few times, but always had this thought of you... growling with pleasure between my thighs....

Always,

Kitten

Re: Friday

From: SIR

Aug 25, 2018 12:02:42 PM

I hope you enjoy this.

No restrictions on cumming all weekend until midnight Sunday. You have to release some of that stress.

I miss you. I dreamt about you. I want to hold you.

I want you to cum for me.

[link to sub/porn video]

Re: Friday

From: Lynn

Aug 26, 2018 2:52:03 AM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the video and for the permission to cum this weekend. I'm still a little sore (and more exhausted than I'd like to admit) so it's wonderful to be able to try myself out at my own pace. Between naps and meals, I've ventured to my clit and and slowly and enjoyably started to explore. I'm finally starting to feel like me again. Thank you, Sir.

For now, it's back to sleep for me. See you in my dreams.

Always,

Kitten