Lynn's Journey Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I turned to leave she said, "Thank you, Sir."

Re: The Bar

From: Lynn

Aug 5, 2018 1:42:02 AM

Hi Sir,

You make me feel like an absolute queen. Just spent the last 9 hours ripping out a fence, eating, then ripping out a wall and shower. Currently in the bath soaking my absolutely EXHAUSTED limbs and your oh-so sweaty pussy. My left shoulder is screaming. What I wouldn't give for a drink (and more!) at that bar or your previously shared erotic massage.

I miss you.

I need you.

(And not just for your effective home improvement abilities.. ;) )

Always,

Kitten

Sunday

From: Lynn

Aug 6, 2018 1:58:45 AM

Hi Sir,

Woke up today and my whole body felt like Jello, but still soldiered on and finished my projects around the house. I rewarded myself with another long hot bath and another reading of your message 'The Bar'. It's my favorite thing to read right now. It makes me feel like a curious little voyeur and that excites me. Despite my arms feeling like a thousand pounds a each, I lazily and slowly play with your pussy during each paragraph because I'm afraid if I go any faster I will start to uncontrollably cum.

Always,

Kitten

Monday

From: Lynn

Hi Sir,

I decided to distance myself a bit from all the work malarkey and focused on the beautiful rainy day. First, I love rain. Hands down my favorite. Always puts me in a great mood. So I decided to emotionally explore being restrained... which is something I'm not sure about.

I've decided bindfolds are tops. Not knowing where your hands... mouth... other items will be was a big turn on. Many... MANY thoughts of being blindfolded and teased into oblivion with the windows open and the rain in the background of course.

Then to add another layer, I was thinking about other restraints. Handcuffs seemed too rough. Rope too thick. Had a laugh at bungie cords. Leather cuffs seemed just right.

The best thought I had was being tied to part of a 4-post bed, silk sheets, blindfold, and open window with rain, and having you do anything you wanted to your pussy. The idea of having complete lack of control, yet all the control... it was a great day :)

Always,

Kitten

Tuesday

From: Lynn

Aug 8, 2018 3:26:04 AM

Hi Sir,

It's been a weird 24 hours. First, I apologize my last message ended rather abruptly. My Mom called in a panic and needed me to come over. Historically these kinds of calls means she's having an episode of some sort. I ran over there and she literally hands me a suitcase and gives me the biggest hugs she ever has. Showered me with thanks for all that I've done and said I earned the money, and wished me an early birthday. She told me to open the luggage at home.

Now, given that she's crazy I played along, but pulled over at the grocery store on the corner to make sure it wasn't... god who knows... pieces of my Dad... turned out to be full of cash, a photo album from when I was a kid, and a thank you card.

What. The. Fuck.

Then got to work today and was told I am to assist with the termination of one of the contractors and my job was to clear his desk and notify security. Then there was all sorts of drama because I was invited to a meeting and my boss wasn't... then I was told to QA like 8k images....

I feel like I'm living in an episode of The Sopranos. Jesus, Mary, and Joseph what a rollercoaster.

On a positive note, I've been able to zone out and pretend to go on dozens of exotic vacations with you. Fiji. Thailand. Italy. So many photos of oceans...

It reminded me of your message when I shared I saw the ocean. How you said that the beach at night near the water was one of the most erotic experiences and should be shared. My favorite thought is us at night. Moon lighting the way and waves rolling in. You have easy access to my whole body since it's only loosely covered with a sun dress. Your hands wandering, finding their way to your wet pussy... and not wet because of the waves.

Teasing my nipples and pussy while we stand and watch the tide. You order me to sit across your lap, and I obey. Between your fingers and the wind both licking at your pussy, I am throbbing, humming. You unhurriedly rub my thighs, hips, and eventually my ass. Languidly slide two fingers inside and I feel like I'm about to come undone. As the waves crash, SMACK! You spank me and the rushing water muffles my moans. This continues and the pace moves quicker and quicker, soon beating the crash of the waves and my burst of ecstasy cannot be muffled.

"Who do you cum for?"

"You, Sir. Only you, Sir."

This also continues as you stretch and finger me until I feel like I'm drowning in sheer bliss. The cool ocean breezes no longer cool the fiery lust. I beg, plead to cum, for what feels like hours until finally the count down begins. Like a good girl, I make it to 'one' and am allowed to come undone. The greatest pleasure physically is compounded by knowing that I was able to make my Sir very, very happy. I quietly cry as I come back to Earth with your arms wrapped around me keeping me warm and the familiar scent of your cologne as an added comfort. Mixed with the salty air, the feeling is pure heaven. I feel complete.

Miss you like mad,

Always,

Kitten

Random Question

From: Lynn

Aug 8, 2018 7:01:33 AM

Hi Sir,

Where is one place you've always wanted to visit?

- Kitten

Re: Tuesday

From: SIR

Aug 8, 2018 11:32:48 AM

I love your long emails. You never disappoint.

They make me miss you even more.

I want to talk to you on Friday. I've blocked my calendar from 1 to 2:30 ET. Be ready for a good session. Time to start edging. Today at least 5 times. Tell me after each time.

Re: Random Question

From: SIR

Aug 8, 2018 11:44:29 AM

Eastern Europe

Wednesday - 1

From: Lynn

Aug 8, 2018 5:08:48 PM

Hi Sir,

Woke up this morning and it was wonderful. That feeling of a restful sleep, the windows open, and wearing nothing but a ridiculously oversized t-shirt is a wonderful feeling. Well, that is until I saw your email. Then things went from wonderful to lustfully magnificent.

It's always a thrill to see a new email from you... that familiar wave of heat, I smile, rub my legs together to start to wake up your pussy. I noticed that my blanket was wrapped around my leg oddly and when I moved it, the gentle tug of the fabric on your clit... delicious.

Friday. Good session. I beamed a big smile and glided one finger across your lips, down your clit, and into your warm, tight, saturated cunt hole. I felt my tits rub on my shirt as I bent my back to enjoy the full, stretching feeling, as I wiggled my finger to gently tap towards my g-spot with my nail. I could have stayed like this for hours. After a few minutes, my finger slowly exits, hard pressure against your clit, and I feel goosebumps across my whole body. I place my whole hand on your pussy and feel the pulsing.

Today is going to be a good day.

- Kitten

Re: Wednesday - 1

From: SIR

Aug 8, 2018 6:55:24 PM

What you wrote made me hard at work.

Time to edge. Stop here and find a place. It's short.

I want to watch you make yourself cum for me. To stand over you while you play with my pussy, eyes locked with mine, as you get nearer and nearer to cumming. Knowing you have permission to cum, you still try to last as long as you can. I realize you won't cum unless I give you permission at the point of no return. You love to tease my pussy. On your way to another edge, I'm still engaged with your face, I hear fingers stretching and fucking my sloppy, wet cunthole, your head lifts as your stomach contracts.

You're ready to edge again. I say "Cum now Kitten!" as I reach down and twist your nipple. The sudden pain sets you off, you're fucking my cunt, you're cumming and cumming, making pagan sounds. I twist the other nipple as my mouth covers the tortured one. My tongue attacks it. The change in temperature, pressure and texture keeps you cumming. "Please... Sir....don't stop."

I reach under and grab your ass. I squeeze it. I bite your nipple...

Re: Wednesday - 1

From: SIR

Aug 8, 2018 6:57:38 PM

I haven't forgotten that you owe me pics of my excited pussy.

Re: Wednesday - 2

From: Lynn

Aug 8, 2018 7:24:29 PM

Sir,

As instructed, edged again so I updated the subject line count. Fantasized about how this scenario would feel... physically and emotionally. Something about staring into your eyes while fucking my... your cunthole... always gives me this mix of turned on, terrified, and tenaciousness.

Took my hands and slid them down my sides and hips, then scooted them under my thighs/ass so I could reach up and stretch the area around your pussy to get easier access. Adjusted my hands so I could slightly rock my hips and clit against my fingers. The pressure. The tugging at your clit. The thought of your tongue on my body made me rock faster. Thinking of looking into your eyes makes me shudder with need. Light sweat and a blush start to form. I feel myself wanting to turn animalistic, so I stop. Grab your pussy, and breathe.

It's going to be a long day.

- Kitten

Re: Wednesday - 1

From: Lynn

Aug 8, 2018 7:27:17 PM

And I haven't forgotten that it's owed ;) It's like 11/10 on the anxiety charts - I'm getting there, Sir.

Wednesday 3

From: Lynn

Aug 8, 2018 10:37:42 PM

Hi Sir,

I took a sensual shower on my lunch break today in order to play with your pussy. Rubbing body wash over my skin with it's heightened sensitivity is almost as stimulating as directly playing with your clit. Add in my exfoliating glove... damn. I closed my eyes and pretended my hands were yours and let them wander. Down my stomach, almost to my (your) pussy, then switch to move from my knees, laboriously moving up my thighs, just _slightly_ rubbing the side of my lips, then rolling my hand to move up my torso, outlining the side of my breast.

All the while the water hitting me, and the mixture of air from the room tickling places yet explored. Pretending that I am doing the same in front of you. Painted lips. Lustful looks. Feeling your eyes on me if they were a thousand hands...

This felt like edging on edging. My body screaming to be touched where it wanted the most - your pussy. Finally I cave, and swipe my gloved hand between my legs and swallow a scream that nearly escaped when my body finally got what it wanted. Two more quick motions and I cupped your pussy as an unfortunate command to stop.

I had to be extra delicate when drying off because that also felt so good. Not gonna lie, I took a few extra passes while drying myself to enjoy the extra sensation, but that could have lead to all sorts of trouble...

Always,

Kitten

Wednesday 4

From: Lynn

Aug 9, 2018 1:25:25 AM

Hi Sir,

I took the long way to the grocery store and played with your pussy the whole way. Simply moved my dress a bit, and appreciated the slick folds. No underwear + dress + many calls with you while in a vehicle... it was bound to happen. The additional vibrations of the road were just too much to ignore and were thoroughly appreciated. The realization of being in public is what nearly sent me over the edge. Pulled over, typed this message.

Now to try and navigate the grocery store in this elevated state of arousal. Lord help me.

- Kitten

Wednesday - Five

From: Lynn

Aug 9, 2018 3:43:10 AM

Hi Sir,

I've realized that edging is not only physical, but emotional. To start where we left off at 4, I got out of the car to grocery shop and well, your kitten felt like a full blown minx. It must be how Kim Cattrall feels all the time. Buying breakfast foods never felt sexier. Sounds crazy, but it also felt like I was noticed more. Caught a few glances, stares, and head turns... it was rather nice, but I felt a little bad. These gentlemen were stealing glances of something that was yours... something they will never have. Still, I felt worth a damn. I felt wanted. I felt wet beyond words. I felt like yours.

I barely made it back to the house. All I could think about was your pulsing pussy and how I wanted to make you happy.

I began to move my hand up and down your cunt, slightly penetrating with each down stroke and making sure I gave lots of friction and attention to your hardening clit with each motion. I was moaning quietly in a low-pitched voice as my fingers did their job. Your pussy was wet and slick with your juices. God I wanted your mouth on me. After several up and down motions, each time slightly entering me, I plunged my finger into your cunthole up to the top knuckle. I felt dizzy and drunk with lust. The fullness. The heat. It was... wow.

Again I slid my hand up and rubbed your slit, then down and plunged two fingers deep. The sensation was deliciously overwhelming. The waves of heat washed over me, hardening my nipples. I push hard against my hand. I began thrusting my fingers in and out, moving up every few thrusts to run the length of my index finger against my clit. Your clit.

I was soaked and my entire hand was coated in slick juice. I looked down, licked my hand clean, and began this email.

Until tomorrow my Sir.

Always,

Kitten

Thursday

From: SIR

Aug 9, 2018 10:03:47 AM

You're sexy and beautiful and I want you. I want others to want you. They'll never have you. You're mine.

Today's number is six. You're my cunt. My pussy. My Good Girl.

One edging today is nipples only. No hands on my pussy. Get creative. Remember how you looked at the corner of that table with desire. Maybe the gear shifter. Maybe it's just closing your eyes and relaxing, and imagining someone sucking on your pussy while you play. Maybe setting your phone on vibrate and laying it on my pussy...

One is fingers on clit only, no penetration.

One is slapping my pussy only. Can be gentle. Can be hard. No penetration.

One is opposite hand. If you usually use your right hand, you must use your left. You get the idea.

One must be squatting. It helps if your back is against a wall. Nothing graceful about this position. It's raw sex. Spread those knees wide and open up that cunt. Get in there deep and fuck it good. Go hard on this one. Fast and deep. Three fingers or more. Good girl.

One is at your desk. In the open. In front of everyone. You will have to learn to focus. Block everything out. Get into your own space. You can touch. Or not. Squeeze that pussy. Focus. Squeeze. Feel the wetness. Squeeze. Feel your clit begging for attention. Squeeze. Imagine someone on their knees in front of you, sucking on my wet pussy. Sliding their tongue between your lips tasting that sweet nectar. Squeeze. Someone standing behind you, reaching down, grabbing your nipples while you cum.

Re: Thursday

From: Lynn

Aug 10, 2018 3:00:57 AM

Hi Sir,

Mission accomplished... albeit with a few ups and downs. Overall mood is exhausted yet giddy. Thank you, Sir. I wrote each piece after completing the task and saved the draft so I apologize if it's disjointed. Details in order of original mention in your email below:

1) No Hands Nipple. After reading your note I knew this was going to be a packed schedule so I opted to wear no bra with my dress. Driving on my way to work, I noticed the seatbelt would rub just right if I shifted my weight slightly. Coupled with a stretchable neckline I moved the strap so it would toy and tug at both nipples, but primarily my right. One hand on the wheel, one hand controlling the belt, no hands on your pussy. I also liked how the belt reminded me about thinking of being tied up... I sashayed into the building with a big ol' grin.

2) Clit Only - Lunch break at a Mexican restaurant. I went to a local restaurant with a colleague full well knowing she was just going to bitch about work the whole time. Now, I know that doesn't sound great, but I like to half-ass listen and think of being fucked, literally fucked... not fucked by work. To my surprise, she had a number of things to say about you. This doesn't happen. My interest is always piqued when you are mentioned, but I usually can get pulled away into a project or will wander into my head.

At this particular moment, I happened to be thinking of when you were in town, touching my leg under the table. I was reminiscing by touching my leg and adding my own details... like how I really wanted to bump into you in the bathroom hallway and have you feel me up. I was in the middle of you kissing my neck and playing with your pussy while against the wall when the tirade began. I played it cool but hearing your name... I adjusted my napkin and found that your pussy was not playing it cool. Slick with warm, sticky juices, I rubbed my finger up and down my slit. Wanting more, I excused myself to the bathroom and drew ovals on your pretty little pussy until the oval grew tighter and tighter, as the pace moved faster and faster. I let myself moan twice before cupping my body to suppress the building fire.

3) Slapping - Took a shower when I got home and used the hot car and traffic jam as an excuse. Really, between all the excitement I put myself through at work I was worried I smelled like pussy. I have a 5th grade open house tonight. Not the time to smell like sex. Jumped in and loved the feeling of the water. Grabbed my face wash and it slipped, and hit the tub with a slap. Bingo. The top that's like a V is basically a paddle. I thought, is this weird? Slapping myself with my facewash? Thought, "Eh, yeah, but he's probably heard worse and I can always omit this part if it doesn't work... he said creative...".

Took a deep breath, thought of being in your arms in the hotel bed as you slapped my cunt... your cunt... so hard. That shocking biting bliss... I moved the bottle to my thigh to warm it up. Moved my legs apart slightly and SLAP. Had to use my hand to brace myself. Did not anticipate the extra bite of the plastic. But it was great. Breathless. Legs shaking. Instinctually I raise my ass, wanting more. SMACK! I stifle a moan and feel goosebumps all over my body. One more hard slap and I want to start grinding on the damn bottle. My whole body is in a state of bliss, ready to be fucked by Sir anyway he wants. Then the knock on the door and the inquiry on what is going on. "Sorry, butter fingers" and I smile.

4) Opposites Attract - On the way home the commute was DC worthy so I wandered up my dress with my left hand to play with your pussy. I have realized two things. First, I am absolutely worthless with my left hand. Second, the experience reminded me of the few times I've been felt up in a car by VERY inexperienced boys. That awkward fumbling about trying to do something, anything... but also that feeling I have of being soooo aroused and waiting for my clit to be found so I can grind and cum. It made me smile and appreciate you even more. You knew exactly what you were doing. No left hand bullshit. You are my right hand man. The joke made me smile and want to passionately kiss you while grinding myself on your knee. God I miss you.

5) Squatting - I did this last and I don't know how to feel. I simply took off my dress, supported myself against the wall, spread my legs as far as I could. I pretended to look into your eyes and stayed in the rather ungraceful position. Legs open, pussy sprawled. I imagined you coming toward me, and that I was mildly restrained with my sweater. That your hands gently caressed your overtly exposed pussy, then took three of my fingers and plunged them past the second knuckle with no foreplay. The feeling was shocking and tight but I felt my nipples immediately harden. I thought about how you fucked my pussy. Hard. Fast. Deep. How I loved that feeling so I did the same to myself for about 3 minutes. It was brutal. It was raw. It hurt a little. But goddamn I need all of your cock right fucking now.