Lynn's Journey Pt. 07

Story Info
Nipple discipline, planning to cum at the waxing salon.
21.3k words
3.75
10.7k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a voyeuristic view of a true story that covers a year-and-a-half long-distance Dom/sub relationship. There are many chapters.

The writing is exactly as it was, cut-and-paste from the emails, and has not been edited (except to remove personal info). This may not lend to readability, and sometimes the responses to some emails are not chronologically in time with each other. I'm documenting this here in Lit so I can remove it from my computer.

Some of this may have gaps at times where we talked or had some very intense phone sessions. On rare occasions, we met in a hotel.

Thanks to everyone for their feedback and questions. All private messages will get a response.

Moths To Flames

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

From: SIR | Nov 10, 2018 PM

You did very well this week. You are a very good girl. You're a fast learner. You learned a lot, but you still have a lot to let go of.

I look forward to hearing about your next waxing. Seduce her. Dress up, a dress and heels. Use your perfume. Put your lipstick on AFTER you arrive in the room, so she sees you do it.

You have to plan the dialogue in advance in your head. You're still too shy to play it as it happens.

Compliment her as she works. I like your nails. You're so beautiful...

Moan ever so slightly as she peels the wax. A passionate moan, not one of pain. Don't grimace. Tilt your head slightly back and keep your mouth slightly open.

Rock your hips forward instead of away as she pulls. Stare at her eyes. If she engages, smile but don't look away. "Your eyes are so intense. Your lips make a funny little curl as you pull the strips off."

Or, "You have a far away look in your eyes, what are you thinking about?" "You know what I've been thinking about? I've been wishing my hair would grow faster so I can come back and see you sooner."

When the lotion is applied, if nothing has happened by then, tell her "That feels so good, please do it all over." Then, "Oh fuck! That feels so fucking good. Put your hand on hers. Please don't stop! I've been dreaming about this."

= = =

You may cum once Kitten, but only as you play this scene in your mind.

From: Lynn | Nov 11, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Yes, giddy. You. Based on my perception of the situation I defend the word choice. Everything up until that point was extremely serious, and for me, in a loop that was like this:

Loop #1: D/s Thinking:

This wasn't just a roll in the hay. This is something infinitely more complex. You Sir have been excellent at communicating the gravity of every part, your thoughts, and have been incredibly patient with me along the way. Frankly, it's why I'm still here. You're a good man, I trust you, and the multiple, VERY stimulating layers that you've brought... it's the perfect ingredients for a cocktail of pure erotic bliss, growth, and to be happy because I'm pleasing you, my Sir, on all of these levels... maybe more. It's heady. I need it. Sometimes I want to submerse myself in this, in you, and it scares me so I then start....

Loop #2: Work

An all consuming Hell. 'Nuff said. Once I crack 55 hours, I start...

Loop #3: Family

On the home front, I know I'm an asshole for putting this third. I'm of the opinion that any family interactions have weight. Good, bad, everything in between. Eventually, things are simply too heavy and I have to take some "me time" to unwind. Then starts the final...

Loop #4: Me

These are the moments where I can just be. I wear sweatpants and read novels. I drink coffee and watch traffic. I eat beef jerky on a park bench. Sometimes I cannot stop the other loops and cannot sleep. Those times, I lay on the patient couch in the middle of the night and listen to music. Me. The cat. The hum of the appliances. My Spotify. Nothing else. It's heaven. I feel like the only person on the planet. I get to a better place every time and the loop starts over.

So it was rather surreal to flash forward to later in the evening when I was feeling a great need for a good think alone on my couch, with the cat, the appliances, and my Spotify... you made yourself comfortable in your chair away from home, and we start talking music. You shared stories, memories, at one point there was almost a giggle. You'd interrupt me to show me another. It was cute. You were animated. Excited. You seemed relaxed. You were giddy.

When I think about it now, I grin like a goof. Easily one of my favorite aspects. It also helped me interpret your body language better which was good.

I'll have more soon, but I'm off to the movies with my daughter. Until tomorrow, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Nov 11, 2018 PM

You may edge, but you may not cum. Here's a story from aslutmemoir

= = = = = = = =

Hot Wax

By @iSlut

I'm a masochist. I get off on pain, but not all pain. For me, there has to be some sort of sexual overtone already for me to turn pain into pleasure. Without that I am just a person that can tolerate a lot of pain, not enjoying it, but submitting to it knowing all pain will pass.

Recently I decided to get a Brazilian wax for the first time and I knew it was going to hurt. I decided I might as well put that pain to good use, but since Sir wasn't there to give me those sexual overtones, mindfuck me, I would have to do it myself.

I always mindfuck myself. I can't help it. I wonder, worry, imagine about upcoming events and in runaway mode, those thoughts can affect me physically (nervous, nauseous). I have been getting better at controlling the runaway thoughts, guiding them. I can then just watch my own movie in my mind and almost get off without even a touch. Mental masturbation. This also affects me physically (soaked, panting), so it's best done alone or even better with a partner, or two, or more... A touch then always sets me off.

Now I was going to do this to myself. Mental masturbation. In public. With an unwitting stranger touching my pussy and providing pain. I was going to try to get off, and I could not let it show at all. An interesting challenge to myself. Could I do it, or would I chicken out? Even I didn't know.

With this sadistic task to myself, I drove to the nearest waxing salon. Before I went in, I smoked a hit of weed. Oh, relax. No one would fault me for stopping for a beer first. I went in and settled into a cozy armchair to wait. I let my mind begin to wander, not knowing where it would take me.

I was going to let a stranger touch my pussy. And rip all the hair out. I was giving myself an early anniversary present, but the first sexual unveiling of my waxed pussy would be in two days to Sir's friends. They were strangers to me as well. But I was going to let them do far more than just touch my pussy.

A shiver ran through me. With that little connection made in my mind, I started to steer the direction of my thoughts. Now this wasn't a waxing, this was being prepared for these men. To better serve Sir. Suddenly everything became sexual. Soon someone I hadn't even seen yet was going to put me on a table and hurt me. For Him.

I grinned a slutty grin and let my mind play with that idea for a while. I squirmed in the chair. I still could. Soon, though, I would be forced to be completely still. Completely passive. Helpless. I squirmed again. I was enjoying where my brain was taking me. My cunt was soaked. They called me.

All of a sudden my mental movie froze. I froze. I had to pull my brain back to public mode, and fast. I grabbed my purse and walked in to the divided area. There was a door, but the top part of the walls weren't there, so I can't call it a room.

There was a young, beautiful Asian woman there and she closed the door behind me. I was still trying to focus myself in order to have an intelligent conversation, so I bought some time removing my jacket and placing it under the table with my purse. I also removed my jeans, discretely wiping my pussy as I did so my arousal would not be so obvious. I almost laughed at the fact that removing my pants in front of strangers doesn't bother me at all anymore. I hopped up on the table, hoping it looked as if I had done this before, and she started to talk. We agreed on the procedure and the price, and I lay back to relax.

I closed my eyes. I focused back on my mental images. I focused on my breathing. She touched me. She stoked my hair, determining it's direction. Her hand felt soft. She kept talking. She blew on my skin. That made me flinch. I was not expecting her mouth to be so close. She laughed and said something and did it again.

Then I felt the wax, warm, sensual, sexual, spread on and her hands rubbing the strip on. She kept talking. To me. Trying to draw me into some stupid conversation. I ignored her, fought to stay in my mind.

Shut up already! You're about to hurt me, and I want to enjoy it. I do not want to talk about the weather!

I remained silent, still. Waited. And then I felt the pain. I did not flinch. I did not cry out. I grinned. Oh yes, I was going to get off on this. She massaged the abused flesh. A very nice touch that worked itself well into the porn version playing internally.

She kept talking. My movie froze again. I just about screamed. In fact there were several mundane conversations happening a few feet away. Other customers and employees babbling endlessly. She started stroking me again. I felt her breath. I reached down and stopped her.

"Wait." I said. "I want some music. And I don't want to talk. I just want to meditate while you do this." I reached down, opened Pandora on my phone, lay back to relax, and covered my eyes. 'Meditate' seemed an appropriate word. Focus. Trance. Self-hypnosis. Flying. She didn't respond. I focused on my breathing. A moment later I felt the soft touch of her hands, and she began again.

I had three goals. To not move, to not make noise, and to keep my breathing regular. Anything else would give me away, let this stranger know I was using her sexually, tell the people outside I was cuming.

I know people flinch and make noise while being waxed, but there is a difference between 'Ow that hurts!' and 'Oh, yes! Hurt me more!' I am generally not quiet, and sound like the latter. Even if I could be still and silent, my facial expressions alone would give me away. Those would be the hardest to prevent. I hoped I could do it.

I felt the wax. I wanted to moan and shudder. *breathe* She rubbed the strip on, stretched the skin taught, and yanked. *breathe* I remained still. In my mind, I relished the burn, the sting, the fire my skin was feeling. *breathe* The pain spread out, warmed me, passed through me. *breathe* I felt her fingers again, the cool breeze, and the wax. *breathe* The pain would get worse I knew as she worked her way in to more sensitive areas. So could the pleasure. *breathe* I felt the beginnings of the endorphins creeping into my blood stream. My pussy began to drip. My movie started up again.

I was being prepared for two strangers by a stranger. I was mentally bound to the table. I could not betray myself. The sensations continued. Her gentle hands felt like pet's. The ripping of the wax soon translated into pleasure. I imagined floggers and whips. The firmer grips when she pulled my skin or moved my legs became the strangers examining me roughly before using me. My mental porn had become three different movies playing at the same time.

It became harder to control my breathing. I began to lose focus as I realized how close I was. Suddenly the most painful strip yet was yanked off. I arched off the table and groaned. She chuckled. To me it seemed sadistically. I hadn't cum, but was it possible I had given myself away? I focused on my breathing again. She massaged the screaming skin. *breathe* I knew the next one would be as painful, if not worse. I stilled. I kept my face as relaxed as possible. I detached myself from what she was doing to me. *breathe* She pulled again. I came from the pain, motionless, silent, and helpless to stop it. She continued.

Once I started to cum, I couldn't stop it. Any flinches or muscle tremors *could* have been from the pain. The images in my mind began again. Her fingertip brushed against my clit. It had to have been an accident, but it triggered another orgasm. She was working in much further now. I would need to control myself. *breathe* In my mind I soared from the pleasure and pain. She kept going. So did I.

She began to tweeze stray hairs. It became pinches and bites to me. My breathing became ragged.

Without warning I felt a rough towel rubbing my pussy. I was so wet she had to sop up my juices. Then she applied hot wax directly above my clit. The most sensitive pull of all. With no gentle stroking she pressed the cloth on and pulled the skin taut. Her thumb was pressed directly and firmly onto my clit. I bit my hand. She yanked and my entire body jumped off the table. Her thumb remained and I came hard. I exhaled all of my breath is ecstasy but did not make a sound. I could only hope my face hadn't given me away.

She didn't mean to make me cum after all. She probably didn't even realize her thumb was on my clit. She began massaging the fresh bare strip, soothing the skin. My mind slipped away again. She opened my labia. Planning her next strip, I figured.

Then I felt her fingertip on my clit again. Another accidental brush. But it remained there, and began small circles. She was fingering my clit! The pressure and speed increased. I was laying completely exposed to her. She knew. And this total stranger was trying to make me cum! I started cumming silently, but no longer bothered to hide it. No mental porn was necessary now. The entire situation had become hotter than even my imagination could have dreamed.

She stepped away to answer the phone. I was trembling, and covered in goosebumps. I was panting. I reached down for my jacket and used it to cover my face and arms wrapped around my body. I lay there waiting for her to return and finish. She soon did, and continued the wax. I continued to cum, no longer trying to hide it from her, but somehow comforted by the cover of my jacket.

I let my mind go. I let my face go. I launched far into subspace. I tossed, and writhed under her hands silently until finally she was done.

I dressed slowly, obviously shaking. I paid and tipped. I wanted to kiss her deeply to thank her as well, but I did not. I went to my car and waited until I thought most of the after effects had cleared. I pulled into traffic, then right back into another parking lot as I was still not capable of driving safely. Driving in subspace is as bad as driving drunk. Finally after a quick lunch, and some more time, I was able to get home for a much needed nap.

Perhaps I can nearly get to subspace alone now, but aftercare is always better with a partner.

From: Lynn | Nov 11, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

With a few modifications to the details, up until they call her into the wax room... that's nearly verbatim how I feel. This is eerie and a relief all at the same time.

Knowing the wax will hurt but getting it done because my masturbation would feel so much better always got me damp. However, now that I get them done for you... that's when I had to upgrade to laying on a towel instead of the flimsy medical paper because I am so drenched.

I barely needed to touch myself to properly edge. I read the rest of the story, slowly, luxuriously, dragging my nails down the side of my face and neck, settling on my collarbone. My nipples are hard and brushing against my shirt. Still sore from the week with you, they send little strikes of pain right to my clit. Your clit. I start to feel my pussy, your pussy, fluttering with the need to cum so I spread my legs wide to finish reading. Pressing them together would remind me of the Magic Wand and I know I would cum. So I sit, legs open, panting, mildly sweating, looking like I'm on the bench during a timeout during a basketball game, with my eyes closed trying not to cum.

Tonight I start to plot what I will say at my next waxing appointment. I've been inspired by this story. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Lynn

From: Lynn | Nov 12, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

If the waxing gal is able to make me cum, wouldn't that violate the guidelines of:

- Only cuming with permission from you

- Only cumming for you

For scenario planning, I wanted to clarify.

Also, I adore your 80s mix. Reading into the lyrics of some songs too much makes me miss both you and that crop tremendously thus making your pussy wet beyond belief. It's been a delightful Monday. Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Lynn

From: Lynn | Nov 13, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Starting work at 4am is the absolute pits. However, thinking of you made it bearable. My next waxing is scheduled for December 15th so let the scenario planning begin!

Always,

Lynn

From: SIR | Nov 13, 2018 PM

Write me a story telling me about what will happen during the waxing. I want it by 8 AM ET Saturday.

From: SIR | Nov 13, 2018 PM

You're a Good Girl Kitten.

Here's a new take on your edging.

You may only cum when in my presence, or on the phone with me,

OR

in the presence of, or on the phone with, another woman.

For now, they do not have to know that you are cumming, but you must describe every minute of it to me afterward.

I have phone numbers of women for you if you need them. If you use my numbers, you will have phone sex, and you will cum out loud.

From: Lynn | Nov 15, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Today I started to draft my story to you. By default, I'm not a fan or writing deadlines. I feel the stress of the deadline stifles my creativity. However, in this case, it's nice to have focus. I think I have an overall outline figured out. It's been interesting because I have what I want to do and say, but then I have what I know I can pull off.

Then, I was hit with this wave of an ah-ha moment because I really DO hold myself back a lot... most of the time without a good reason too. This has left me incredibly curious about how life would be if I truly did what I felt... what made me happy. I'm not talking about throwing caution completely to the wind, but to loosen up more, and be more of a bitch at the same time.

Until tomorrow,

Lynn

From: Lynn | Nov 15, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Well, my day of being more assertive was a bust but I haven't given up hope. There's always tomorrow. Tonight I'm planning on going to bed at an early Grandma hour because I'm wiped out. Admittedly, spending time with you took more out of me than I anticipated. When compounded with a crazy weekend and an even crazier next week... I feel like the walking dead. Pajamas and soup are in order and I'm ecstatic. I hope you have an opportunity to relax a little tonight too.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Nov 16, 2018 PM

If you are wfh and want to play on the phone this morning, let me know

I will be in a session with Victoria. You can join by phone if you like.

From: SIR | Nov 16, 2018 PM

Oh Kitten. What a chore that was. I needed you to be there with me.

I've been home for hours and hours and can only think of you. I'm so fucking horny for you. YOU are my special Good Girl. You are mine. I need what you give me.

Make me cum Kitten. I can't wait until morning. Send me something now.

From: Lynn | Nov 16, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I was able to check my mail late morning because I woke up to sheer madness. Admittedly, after reading, I was well, pretty fucking jealous. I know that it is not my place. You are Sir. You do as you please and can be with whomever, whenever, and I should be happy that I have even a small slice of you. Spent the rest of the afternoon a little mad at myself for having such a bitchy first reaction and thought of all the ways I could be a better sub.