Lynn's Journey Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's going to be a wanton Patsy Cline kind of playlist day.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn | Dec 7, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Per our conversation, a picture of My pussy immediately after our phone session. Please note, I was nude the whole call, but the doorbell rang and I had to sign for packages immediately after the call. Threw on the nearest thing - hence the fleece.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn | Dec 7, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

Picture enclosed. I played with your pussy for 13 minutes, 14 seconds. Thought of your voice. Our call. The sounds of your breathing changing when I said something that made you happy. I unclipped the first and that's when I started to cum for you. Spiraling into that haze of pleasure, feeling like I'd be lost forever. My 10 second warning timer sounded and I unclipped the second, and fell deeper into the warmth of the pleasure that you allowed me to have today.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 8, 2018 AM

Dearest Kitten,

That's my pretty little pussy that I miss so much.

Very good for a first shot.

I love how wide your legs are spread. Soooo close to the perfect shot, but this picture is a side view. I want a full frontal view. I want to see my cunthole and asshole.

You are allowed to cum freely during this task today because you ARE going to properly fuck my pussy and ass and send me a picture when you're done. Full front, head on of my freshly fucked, red, wet, open cunt.

Properly fuck for today means you will prepare yourself.

Paint your nails before doing this. Put on makeup and lipstick AND perfume. Hold the bottle about 6 inches away and one spray between my tits is more than enough. When you're wearing that perfume you are mine. It's like putting my collar on you. It will make you wet. Then you'll be ready for me and you will do this properly.

Don't even think about replying with "But Siiiiir, I have to go to some little know local craft fair that's only held for 4 hours once a year, then fix a leaky faucet, and then take the kids to see Santa Claus before making dinner then going to a dungeon club to see a Slipknot cover band. When will I find the time?." Don't fucking do it Kitten. Don't do it.

Do what I ask and do it properly. Today.

Sir.

From: Lynn | Dec 8, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

As requested, a frontal shot after properly fucking myself. Completed eye liner, mascara, and lipstick. Sprayed myself with the perfume as instructed and it was amazing how a few drops made me so wet. Went to my bathroom and rubbed your clit in the slow circles to start. Feeling the building tension, I then grabbed your clit like you explained, and jerked myself off to the point of almost cumming. Three fingers into my cunthole. Hard. Fast. Unapologetically rough. Just as you would.

Thinking of you is what made me cum for you. The tone of your message was angry. Direct. Not your usual self. You needed this. You needed me to cum for you. You needed this picture. So I was there to (hopefully) make you happy.

Always,

Kitten

PS: Just therapy, a funeral and tickets for championship curling match today. Fuck craft fairs.

From: SIR | Dec 9, 2018 PM

A scenario for your waxing appointment:

Can we talk for a second before I get undressed?

Umm, you don't know me very well, but I'm a pretty complex person.

First, let me say I think you're pretty hot so that doesn't help my situation.

Anyway, I've been married for a long time. My husband doesnt think I'm pretty so he doesn't touch me anymore. It's been a really long time since I've had sex. I've come to grips with it. It's just the way it is. No big deal.

But then I've found someone who makes me feel good about myself. He's shown me that I'm a strong, beautiful, sensual woman who has a lot to give. He's also helped me find out a lot of other things about myself...the kinds of things that make me feel good.

Have you seen 50 Shades of Gray? Well, some of the things I'm talking about are like that. We don't have sex, but he does things I'm sure most people wouldn't enjoy. But I really like the feelings I get when he does those kinds of things to me. I need it. Some of those things give me kind of the same feeling as when I get waxed.

This is so embarrassing. Anyway, I think you may have noticed that sometimes when I come here I'm a little, umm...ready. You've been very professional about it, and I appreciate that. But with being totally exposed and open, the cleansing, the cool air, the warm wax, the touching, and the ripping...it's taken a ton of self control to stop myself from...you know...having an...umm...going over the edge.

And ever since I've woken up today I'm like super...ready. The thought of you touching me, in your detached, professional way...thinking about it...and the heat from the wax, and the feeling of the strips being removed...the sting, the so-called pain...

I've been going through this in my mind over and over again this morning. Because I'm only here for a waxing, but with you just doing your job the way you've always done it, and nothing more, I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep..."it"...from happening.

You're the best waxing person ever and I don't want to lose you. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and I don't want you to get in trouble if something should accidentally happen, so I'm having this highly embarrassing conversation with you now. Maybe we should reschedule because if you wax me today I don't think I'll be able to keep "it" from happening. It's usually under control, but for some reason, not today.

In my own private fantasy world, you do waxings at home...and those would be awesome...But anyway, today is going to be risky. I'm already half-way there, and I need to know what you think we should do. We can reschedule, or you could leave me alone for a few minutes of privacy, or we can just get started. What should we do?

From: Lynn | Dec 9, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I had a draft of an email explaining how I was thankful for the script and how embarrassed and nervous I was feeling about the whole thing. I was proofreading it, got to the last part that I left off at...

And simply said, "Fuck it."

First and foremost, I am absolutely thankful for the script and this email. It gives me that eerie feeling where when we were on the phone, hundreds of miles apart, and you knew my legs were falling down. "How the fuck does he know that?" It's something that enthralls and fascinates me every time. It makes the edging easier, albeit more dangerous, because when I think of it I'm beyond wet and turned on.

I also realize when rereading what I wrote that I'm not really nervous or embarrassed. I am overwhelmingly excited. Scared of failure? You bet. But fuck it. Embarrassed that I'm a rather attractive woman who doesn't get fucked? Yep. But fuck it. Those are things I feel all the time. The pity party stops now because these are things I can change.

This is something I want to do for you. This is something I want to do for me. This is uncharted territory will be explored. I realized even if it doesn't pan out, it's still a win. I put myself out there and tried something. I said "fuck it" to my self-doubts and embraced some of the confidence I've been shown and accepted. I cannot become who I want to be by remaining who I am. Granted, I'm not completely sure what I want to be, but an anxiety-ridden sexless doormat is definitely not it. This is a step in a direction. Good or bad, it's a change, and I'm damn excited (and that's ok).

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 9, 2018 PM

I like this video so much, and I know you'll like it so much, I feel generous.

He comes in the 34th minute. You may cum when he cums. You may even fast forward if you need to.

You may cum for as long as you want, but you may only cum once. It's that good.

peekvids website. Add /v/newsensations-devon-green-pretty-girl-devon-begins-her-first-lesson/4URFIezP-rJ

From: Lynn | Dec 10, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

Thank you for the very interesting and wonderful video. That is a very intense level of submission.... I like it. I actually did not fast forward and used this as an opportunity to practice control. It was hard, very hard, and I did have to pause a few times to cool down, but, as instructed, I came when he did despite my body telling me about two dozen other times to cum early.

This has given me a lot to think about. For the good of course.

Thank you, Sir.

Always,

Kitten

From: Lynn | Dec 10, 2018 AM

Hi Sir,

2 am. Cannot sleep. Thinking of that film.

First, out of all things, I cannot get over that lift. When he was having her on the chair, spun her around, cock still inside, and he sits on the chair with her on top. That was one take. No injury. No slippage.

Admittedly, that was a hot moment, but I "clutched my pearls" once I realized there would be a lift. It took me from in the moment to spectator so I reacted like an 80s movie where a sports team was about to make a big play and everything was in slow-mo. I believe I muttered in full Midwestern disbelief, "Oh no way, he's just a little fella..." then the pearl clutching, "Ooop!" with a worried chant of, "OH FUCK CLENCH THAT COCK SISTER!!" and finally a little victory clap that they nailed the landing (and each other) successfully.

At that point, I had to pause because I was a weird mixture of being really fucking turned on by what I just saw, truly relieved I did not have to watch a dick break in half, and a little worried that I had a Mike Ditka moment during one of my Sir's (possibly) favorite films.

I went downstairs to harmonize with the vacuum. Sounds weird, but I'm also trying to take your advice of seeing beauty in all sorts of places. I've been finding all sorts of, well, weirdass things around the house that keep me from spiraling into my usual self-induced panic attacks. Making up dumb little songs, or figuring out a top 40 tune to the Dyson, tops. So I cleaned a patch of the basement, sung a little Kelly Clarkson, swore this would never leave my house, and bopped back to the film.

The part of me that can't sleep has stemmed from the fact that I told myself not to tell you, yet, the whole thing started with trust. Seemed like bullshit on my part, so I apologize for withholding. There were also small parts of: 'My ass is not that graceful... I'd kill him' (Old Lynn) and 'Damn. Artistically, that was beautiful' (Art Dork Lynn) buzzing around.

Next, a question. When she was sucking his cock toward the beginning and kept gagging, I want to hear what they said but my earbuds are shit. Do I have permission to watch that part again with my better headset? I will not cum. I will not watch beyond that unless permitted. She obviously was having a hard time. It's relatable. I'm curious as to what he said to her. It could be comforting for more than just her.

When he gave her the collar, then stood behind her, kissing her neck and grabbing her tits.... that was the hardest part to not cum to... I wanted that to be us so badly, it hurt, which meant in a few seconds it felt REALLY good... and frankly, I'm still figuring that part out so again, paused. Vacuumed.

What would have happened if the collar you brought had fit me? Watching her collared, I felt bad. I remembered my collar from you. It didn't fit. Russian made. Surge of patriotism. She REALLY liked it. Fuck. That would have been ultra-submissive with context. Did I fuck up by not previously explaining that I am not on par with Russian measurements as an "Eastern European"? I am truly sorry, Sir. Russians price gouge their craftsmanship too. I am sorry for not explaining previously, I honestly did not realize until now.

Finally, he just... left. How did she get out of those sexy cuffs? Is there a secret trigger/tab for us subs in those situations? I played string instruments for years. With a little practice I can bend, but just tell me how. I'm old. I need warm-ups.

Concluding an hour or so later, but still no sign of sleep. How in the fuck did she not lose her shit while getting proper fucked WITH a Magic Wand in there too? GAH! I have so much to learn, it hurts to admit it, but I understand... and that was her first lesson.... bullshit. Respectfully... of course. GAH! I end this email listening to Ursine Vulpine's version of Wicked Games or 2WEI's Toxic, or maybe another heady cover on repeat until I find sleep.

It won't happen. This has awaken my long-suppressed orchestra background. All my fault. None the less, thank you, Sir.

Always,

Your Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 10, 2018 AM

Here is your portfolio so far. You can watch whatever you want as often as you like until I say otherwise.

[link to private one drive folder]

There are a few you haven't seen before. You may watch them, EXCEPT "waxing". We're saving that one for tomorrow (which is anytime after midnight). Be sure to watch it to the very end when you watch it.

From: Lynn | Dec 10, 2018 PM

Thank you, Sir! I can't believe I have my own folder in your archives! This made my day more than I can express.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 10, 2018 PM

Please explain this better

" The part of me that can't sleep stemmed from the fact that I told myself not to tell you, yet, the whole thing started with trust. Seemed like bullshit on my part, so I apologize for withholding."

From: Lynn | Dec 10, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I tell you everything. The good, the bad, the ugly. I initially felt mortified that I took that rather serious moment like a sporting event and became detached from it like I did. When I was lying down, thinking of the video, it started with the blindfold and the Dom asking if she trusted him. I trust you, so why did I not tell you about all of this in my first email? Was it a trust thing? Was it a processing thing? What the fuck was going on with me? I really couldn't answer and was headed down a path of over overthinking and felt the best thing to do was sit down, write it out. Better late than never.

I know I probably tell you too much, but it felt like a disservice to not give you the whole awkward thought process even if it came later than I expected. That's what I quickly realized what was really bothering me. I'm usually pretty up on my messages, why was this one giving me a hard time?

As I was writing and trying not to beat myself up, I realized it was a bit of a slow burn processing on my part. This was more than just a woman getting off seven ways to Sunday by her Dom. I treated it as a guide. Something to learn from. How she positioned herself. Toes pointed. Legs not shaking. How her responses were to him. How he acted around her - THAT'S the part you don't see when blindfolded so it was fascinating. I watched him more than her. That's when it hit me.

It wasn't that I was a crap writer. It wasn't that I was questioning my trust. My dumbass was just overthinking and giving myself a hard time for not being satisfied with my first email. Because the email wasn't to my standard, I felt like my first email cheated you out of a solid correspondence. I realize now, I just needed more time to solidify what I needed to say. I need to stop thinking, and simply write.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 10, 2018 PM

You absofuckinlutely are overthinking this. Stop.

It is and always has been about trust.

You should tell me everything.

It is never too much or too trivial.

The video is beautiful. She is sexy as hell, especially the way she holds her legs open and points her toes (28:30). That image is burned into my brain.

YOU know what she's thinking...feeling. What she hears. What the sudden touches feel like.

He is very good. His words are soothing and direct. His cock is big and hard. It's ok to say it. It's very simple.

Just say what you really feel. You've been dancing all around it. You won't disappoint me if you say it.

Write back to me and say "I wish I was her."

From: Lynn | Dec 10, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I wish I was her.

I wish I was as disciplined as her.

I wish I was as strong as her.

I wish I could let myself go like she does.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 11, 2018 AM

When she said she trusts him, she meant it.

She simply does what she is asked without THINKING about it, because she trusts him.

Without thinking why. Without thinking what happens next. Without thinking about anything else.

It's hard because it's so simple.

From: SIR | Dec 11, 2018 PM

Watch the "waxing" video today. To the very end.

When her pussy gets slapped, you slap my pussy.

When her pussy gets massaged, you massage my pussy.

Imitate the video.

You will not cum this week.

You ARE allowed to cum Saturday during or after your waxing.

If you cum during waxing, openly or covertly, you are free to cum all weekend as frequently and by any method you wish.

If you do not cum during waxing, you may cum during once afterwards, BUT you must be wearing clips as you work my pussy, to be removed as you are cumming. Put the clips in your purse Saturday. You may not be able to wait until you make it home afterwards if this step is necessary.

You will journal this week and recount your waxing session as well...possible scenarios, preparation, self-doubt, anxiety, edging, desire, the dialogue, the session, the aftermath...in your own honest, highly-detailed, inimitable style. That is what I need from you. This is your gift to me.

Start today and write daily, but do not send it to me until it's complete. Do not go back and edit your daily musings. I need to understand how you think and process these things.

Send me the complete accounting Saturday no later than midnight central time. It will, by definition, be a very long story. I will stroke my cock and cum as I read it.

Tell me you understand this assignment.

From: Lynn | Dec 11, 2018 PM

Hi Sir,

I understand the mission.

- Imitate the video, do not cum.

- If I cum while waxing, free pass all weekend.

- If I do not, clip and cum after. Only once.

- Regardless of outcome, report to you by midnight Saturday my time.

- Until then, everyday I send an uncensored journal style email to you on my thoughts surrounding the adventure by midnight your time so you can learn my thought process.

I start today's draft at 9am.

Always,

Kitten

From: SIR | Dec 11, 2018 PM

Correction:

- Until then, everyday I send an uncensored journal style email to you on my thoughts surrounding the adventure AND ANY OTHER THOUGHTS OR MUSINGS by midnight your time so you can learn my thought process.

From: Lynn | Dec 12, 2018 AM

Journal Day 1

Fuck waiting until 9 to start. I guess the point of this assignment is to get all the overthinking out of the way so I can walk into the waxing place with the confidence that I've already thought of every scenario and it's a matter of spinning the wheel and rolling with the one that presents itself.

Assignment. What a word choice. This is like being some kind of double-agent. In the outside I have to be this calm, quirky, 'have my shit together' defacto leader in a crumbling empire for 9+ hours a day then go home to another 9+ hours of an equally unsatisfying home life filled with laundry, bitchy family, and never ending bills. On the inside I sexpot scenario plan how I'm going to make another woman make me cum in public... well private room, stop being dramatic... on top of traveling to the memories of my time with Sir... watching his videos...