Lynn's Mesmerizing Jewelry

Story Info
I buy a gift and get more than I bargained for.
1.1k words
3.9
9.9k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers

I was faced with a dilemma. Julie and I had been dating for almost 5 years and with Christmas fast approaching I was still without a gift.

My name is Steve, I am 36 and work as a cab driver, and have for the past 7 years. Long hours and restaurants have left my once athletic body with a bit of extra weight. I am not huge but could be described as pleasantly plump. I have been losing my hair since I was 23, and shaving my head since I was 24. I mean why fight it?

I was at work and contemplating what to get for my girlfriend when the call came, never did I expect it would be the call which would change my life, and solve my problem, although not in the way I would have thought. I accepted the call and drove down to the address on my tablet, a clinic I go to practically everyday. I pulled into the drive and Lynn came out. She is a somewhat regular client, in her mid-fifties but still quite the looker. She was tall, with piercing emerald eyes and silver hair which still holds a hint of golden blonde. Regular exercise had kept her body quite fit and her 32 C breasts would still be the envy of many younger women. She had long firm legs, topped with a lovely ass.

I pulled up next to her and she climbed in. I worked in a small city and most clients would climb into the front of the cab, indeed I know many of them on a first name basis. We said hi and she told me she was going back home. As we pulled out of the driveway, we were already chatting about nothing and everything.

After the usual questions about how we have each been and work, we started talking about the upcoming holidays. Lynn mentions that she will be spending the holidays alone this year. She has never married, and her relatives live outside the country. She usually went to visit over the holidays but having lost her job last summer, money was a bit short so she decided to pass for this year. I told her about my plans. My family in the morning, and Julie's in the evenin, our usual routine. I mentioned that I have not found a gift for my girlfriend, and time is starting to run short.

Lynn told me that to make a bit of money she had recently begun making home crafted jewelry, and she would be happy to show me some of the things she has made, maybe one of them would be to Julie's liking. I was delighted and said I would love to see her work. Julie has always loved jewelry and perhaps this could make a fine gift. We talk about this as I drive to her home.

We pulled up into her yard and I parked the car and stopped the taxi meter. She handed me a twenty and I give her the change, and we both climbed out of the car. I followed her inside as she unlocked the door. She invited me in and offered me a drink of water which I gladly accepted.

Lynn headed into her workshop which is adjacent to her house and came out with several bagss, laying them out on the kitchen table. I told her Julie had always loved turquoise and pink, and that most of her clothing is in this color. She opened one box and started to show me several beautifully crafted pieces. I was amazed at the craftsmanship and complimented her on them. I picked out a few and set them aside on the table.

We talked over the price and she said she is more than willing to give me a discount. I selected a few pieces from the ones I set aside and handed her fifty dollars, as she placed them in a small gift box. I was about to leave when she offered to show me a very special piece if I would like to see it. Smiling, I told her I would love to. If her regular pieces are this beautiful, I told myself that this one must be truly incredible.

Lynn left the room once more and returned a few minutes later with a small amulet. it was a small diamond set on a silver chain. She held it up and it caught the light of the sun coming from outside. I stared at it as the lights seemed to dance inside it. "Isn't it lovely Steve? Can you see how it reflects the light? Look very closely, it is so beautiful." She whispered as I stared at it, completely transfixed. I was feeling a bit light headed as I looked at the lovely amulet, it was as beautiful as she claimed it was. My eyes followed it as it swayed gently back and forth on the end of its long chain.

She was talking in a very low voice, "it's so lovely Steve, don't you just want to stare at it? To follow it with your eyes?" I did not reply, merely nodding in agreement as my eyes followed the pendant, loving how the light danced over it,and through it.

I could see only the pendant as the rest of the room faded from view. It was still there, somewhere, but the pendant and the crystal seemed to fill my entire field of vision. I could still hear Lynn's voice although it seemed so far away now, "Relax Steve, just look at the pretty crystal, think only of the crystal, it is so beautiful, so perfect. Looking at the crystal makes you happy. The more you look at it the happier you are. Just look at the crystal and hear my voice. Looking at the crystal and hearing my voice makes you feel so wonderful. Just stare at the crystal and obey my voice. Looking at the crystal and obeying my voice makes you feel very very good, there is nothing in the world that makes you happier." Her words slowly fade away and when I come to I am outside in my car.

I look around a bit confused and look down at the seat next to me, the jewelry I bought for Julie is neatly wrapped in a red box. Try as I might, I cannot remember anything after Lynn showed me the pendant.

I put the car in gear and reverse out of her drive as another call comes in. Trying to forget about the whole weird experience, I head towards my next clients, an older couple whom I drive to the mall.

To be continued...

Tevelas
Tevelas
60 Followers