Lynn's Mesmerizing Jewelry Ch. 02

Story Info
Returning to Lynn's the next day.
2.3k words
4.68
5.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at work the very next day when my dispatch contacted me with a message that I had forgotten something at a client's house the previous day. I asked them to give me the address and sure enough Lynn's address popped up on my work tablet.

I asked for her phone number to let her know I would be passing by at the end of the day. The message with her address disappeared and a new one showed me her phone number. Strangely, when I dialed it I found that her number had already been entered into my phone.

She answered after a single ring and told me that I had forgotten one of the gifts I had bought for my girlfriend. I thanked her and told her I would pass by in the early evening when my shift was over.

I thought nothing of it as I got on with my work. My next call was to drive someone to the airport in Montreal which is about an hours away. These are usually my favorite calls. This one was no exception. Three gorgeous young women who were flying out to visit some family in British Columbia. This was the part of the job that I loved, and we had an enjoyable drive into the city. I enjoy meeting new people and we talked all the way in. Not to mention the lovely tip I got.

The rest of the day went by quickly until I finished around 6 PM. I do not own the taxi I drive so when I was done I fueled her up and drove to my boss' house to park it. I got into my own car and drove the short distance to where Lynn lives.

I pulled into the yard and got out of the car, walking up to her front door. I knocked and a few moments later she answered and invited me in. When was wearing a blue dress with a floral pattern with a plunging neckline which really put her ample breasts on display. The skirt of her dress reached down to about the middle of her shapely thighs. She had on classy 2 inch leather heeled shoes and her legs were bare. I had never seen her wear anything quite this sexy. She smiled warmly and asked me to wait a moment and she would go get the gift.

It was only a minute before she returned holding the crystal pendant she had shown me the day before. My eyes were inexplicably drawn to it and I barely needed her gentle words telling me to gaze into its depths.

Her voice was gentle yet commanding and I found myself easily responding to it. "You love my pendant don't you, Steve? It's so easy to get lost in it. Focus only on my pendant, nothing else matters but how beautiful and mesmerizing it is." Her gentle soothing words seeped into my mind. She kept talking but once again for me my world was reduced to the confines of that crystal and the way it caught the light and made it dance.

After a few moments I was fully entranced. Her words continued but my conscious mind barely registered them. It seemed only a second leader that I found myself able to focus once more. Lynn told me to stand and before I could even register the words I found myself looking down at her.

She flashed me a smile and I found myself noticing for the first time how truly beautiful she was. Indeed I felt truly blessed to be in the presence of this stunning woman. "Come with me, pet."

When she called me that I felt a deep powerful desire to please this woman. Without even a moment to consider it, I found myself replying "yes mistress." It just seemed so natural to answer that when she called me pet.

Obedient, I followed her as she led me down the hall and into her bedroom. The room was dominated by a large four post king sized bed. The walls were painted a dark shade of crimson. To the left of the bed was a dark brown mahogany desk which sat under the only window in the room, a large 4 foot window which was covered by black curtains. To the right of her bed was a closed closet with mirrors on the sliding doors.

Lynn came to stand before me and ordered me to remove my clothes. Instantly I obeyed, taking off my shirt and dropping it to the floor before removing my pants, my socks, and finally sliding down my black boxer shorts. I felt an incredible arousal doing this by the time I was naked my 8 inch cocks was fully erect.

She slowly walked around me as I stood immobile before her. Once she had observed me from all angles she stepped in closer and ran her fingers over my chest. I whimpered softly as her touch sent an electric jolt through my body. I had never felt so aroused as I did at that moment.

She commanded me to kneel before the bed and I did so without hesitation. She sat on the bed and reached down to pull up her skirt a little. She wore no panties and I stared hungrily at her bare, freshly shaved pussy. What a confident smile she ordered me to pleasure her with my tongue. I fought for a second, thinking of Julie. I had come to Lynn only yesterday looking for a gift to offer to the woman I love.

In the end it was futile. Her grin turned wicked as she again commanded. "You know you want to lick my pussy pet. Now be a good boy and pleasure me."

I could not fight the hypnotic suggestion for long. My willpower shattered and I merely replied " yes mistress." I leaned in and pressed my tongue against the folds of her pussy lips. I could tell that the situation aroused her very much as her cunt was already quite wet. Any thoughts I had had of disobeying were instantly dispelled as I set my tongue to pleasuring my mistress. Every movement of my tongue simply served to heighten her arousal. She slid her hand over my shoulder and caressed my bag. Her soft touch only served to increase my desire to please her.

My tongue was guided by my frenzied lust as I eagerly ate her out. I felt the nails of both her hands dig into my shoulders and this only spurred me on. I heard her instruct me to caress her and I lifted my arms around her legs sliding them gently up her flank, my fingertips grazing her skin until hey reached her breasts. I kneaded them gently as my tongue continued it's relentless work, moving back and forth between her pussy and her clit.

The smell of her arousal urged me on. The taste of her dripping honey pot was like the sweetest nectar against my tastebuds. Her moans were driving me wild with passion for this gorgeous woman whom I craved like no other. Her voice was deep with lust as she whispered, " Take me, lover."

Her words brought on an instant change in my carnal desires. I quickly grabbed the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head while she kicked off her shoes. She was suddenly naked in all her sultry glory. My mouth moved up her body, kissing gently over her inner thighs, her soft yet flat stomach, her beautiful tits and up to the soft skin of her neck. I slid one arm under her as the other one caressed her hair. My raging hard on found her entrance and I slowly pushed into her. She responded by wrapping her arms around me and letting out a soft, lust filled gasp.

My hips started to work my cock into her pussy with slow gentle thrusts. My mouth found hers and their tongues intertwined. She started to rock back against the gentle motions of my slow fucking. My whole body was on fire as her skin against mine inflamed me. My hand moved down her back and cupped her ass, using this new hold to further pull myself into her.

My breathing was coming hard and heavy now as I broke the kiss and moved my mouth to her neck once more. I bit her soft skin very gently and she responded by tightening her arms around me and cooing gently. Her head shifted to the side and I felt her warm breath on my ear. Breathlessly, she whispered, "Take me now, stud!"

Her words triggered yet another shifting of my desires and suddenly I wanted to possess and control her. I pulled out of her and stood up next to the bed. I grabbed her right leg roughly and lifted it over my shoulder, turning her halfway on her side. I lined up my manhood once more and thrust firmly into her while my right hand grabbed her left breast squeezing it firmly.

Lynn just screamed in lust as I started to repeatedly pound her wet willing cunt. I growled and passionate rage as Lynn tossed her head back. Whereas before I had been passionately making love to her, our fucking had become nothing but the expression of primal lust.

On and on it went. Every thrust of my hips I felt the head of my cock press hard against her cervix. Beads of sweat poured down my face as I pushed my body to its absolute limits for her. My balls were aching with sweet desire but I found that I could not reach my pending orgasm.

She had no such problems however and with a powerful cry her body shook in the throes of her release. One followed another as she came over and over again. I reached out and grabbed her hair in a balled fist and turned her head so she was looking right into my eyes. I growled in frustrated desire as I felt myself on the verge of the orgasm which would not come.

Her gaze was lost and distant as her orgasms had momentarily disoriented her. Unable to stop I just kept slamming my cock home, her control over my mind driving my body far past its normal limits. I could feel the sweat of the exertion running down my back now as my whole body ached for the release I could not achieve.

Lynn finally regained some semblance of control over herself and simply purred out, "Cum hard for me baby. Give me all that hot thick cum deep in my needy cunt." With a a powerful grunt I fired a huge load deep inside of her. My cock just seemed to spurt over and over as what seemed like gallons of hot warm spunk filled her. To my amazement I stayed rock hard and just kept driving into her. I lifted her off the bed easily and pressed her against the mirror of the closet with one arm, easily holding her up. She leaned in and bit my lower lip and I responded with a lewd growl. The mirror was shaking as I just kept hammering her over and over.

Lynn lifted her head and her mouth opened in a silent scream as I kept up the rough fucking. All my muscles were screaming in pain but the spell she had me under kept me going. The mirror shook with every one of our movements but neither of us cared. I could feel the cum oozing out of her cunt and down my leg as I held her in this position. Lynn wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and our moist bodies pressed closer to one another.

I slid both hands down to her ass and squeezed it firmly. I leaned into her and her breasts flattened against my chest. The only sounds in the room were our heavy breathing, the sounds of my still throbbing erection pounding in and out of her wet, cum filled pussy and the rattling of the mirror as our bodies shook against it.

She screamed out once more for me to cum and my body responded. I could not understand what was going on as I fired a load as big as the first into her. As I did this she slid her arms under mine and hooked her nails into my shoulders, raking down firmly. I felt lines of hot fire down my back as she did this. She looked into my eyes and whispered gently, "That was wonderful but it's over now, pet."

My mind snapped back to its previous submissive state and I collapsed down onto my back with her still straddling me. She leaned in with her emerald green eyes only inches from mine and smiled, "You are such a good boy I knew you would please me. And with those triggers i set the other day, I know you will always be very willing to do so." I tried to think, tried to wrap my head around what had just happened but all I knew is that Lynn and her wonderful pendant had sparked a lust beyond anything I had ever known before. Even now after the most intense fucking of my life, I wanted to please her so badly.

She leaned forth the last few inches which separated our lips and kissed me with a passion I eagerly returned. My body was hers to use as she pleased and I knew that I would not want it any other way. She rolled off of me and told me to get dressed, that I needed to have a shower and head home. I smiled and simply said, "Yes, Mistress."

She laughed and smiled and we both knew that we would be seeing one another very very soon.