Lyra's Tales of Debauchery

Story Info
Lyra's life changes from a surprise orc raid on her home.
7.8k words
4.37
13k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a warm summer day in the fields of the family farm at the outskirts of Harken. Harken is a decent sized town full of mostly humans and a small population of non-humans. Normally people wouldn't want to settle here being near the border, but my family and I call this our home. Some came here for the fertile soil, while for others, business opportunities compared to the suffocating competition of the trading town of Liemburg on the border.

I ripped the stem from the tall row of dirt, pulling bodies of potatoes that clung to the mangled roots. On the stems are leaves covered in soft bristles that blanketed the plant. They would've itched my skin if not for the long sleeves and gloves I wore. It had grown six, nicely sized potatoes bigger than the size of my own fists. I was happy to see such consistency and quality from our crops. It made it much easier to pick them and fill our pockets with coins. Our fields weren't the only successful ones as farmers all around town found the same success. It was almost as if this was a gift from the gods themselves for our hard work.

My body felt slightly stiff from this back breaking labor, so I stretched my body backwards to loosen up. A lot of stretching made my body quite flexible, allowing me to bend my back further than normal. My shirt tightened against my chest as I bent further backwards, flexing and pulling apart my muscles. I relaxed and wiped the sweat off my brow, ready to continue.

"Alright Lyra, it's about time for lunch. I hope your mother's pie is nice and cool." My uncle Wilburt called.

"Pie's great, but it's the stew I'm looking forward to from last night." I concurred.

"Heh, can't argue against that!" he shouted back enthusiastically.

I wiped my dusty hands against my shirt. With my barrel full of potatoes, I carefully lifted the heavy handles to properly and pushed the heavy load back to the barn. After many years of labor alongside my uncle, I've developed more muscles that even my friends jokingly found me useful to carry their "luggage" after shopping. It made it easier to discourage some younger men from wasting my time, especially when I didn't feel like playing around with them. I had a tomboy reputation of fighting bothersome men, but it didn't stop a few guys from time to time wooing me.

I hurried over to my house with my stomach growling impatiently. I stepped into the kitchen to find my mother and uncle at the table with a steaming bowl of stew patiently waiting for me.

"Hurry Lyra, come sit before the bowl cools down," said Wilburt, waving his hand towards himself.

"Thanks for waiting guys," I said.

I took a seat at the table with my family and dug a spoon into the bowl. "Ohhh, thanks for the extra pork mother."

"Lots of meat for a tall woman. You must be famished this morning to skip breakfast." my mother replied with a smile.

Wilburt eyed me concerningly, "You should have at least taken a slice of bread. Moving fast in the morning on an empty stomach is not good for you." He paused for a moment with a spoonful of stew and stared at me quizidly, " Were you in a rush perhaps?"

My face grew warm, as if a torch stood by me, "No, I was just feeling a little energetic this morning, that's all. Last night, I ate so much of mother's stew that I felt like I could run to Harken and back." My mother still had a concerned look on her face, as if something was a little off with me. How did Wilburt already figure out something is amiss? Perhaps I was moving throughout the morning a little too fast. Well at least we almost harvested all we needed for today.

Wilburt chuckled, "Alright, slow down a little young lady. We're in no rush, especially now we're almost done."

"Sooo... anything else we need to do?" I asked.

He thought for a moment while staring into his bowl of stew, "I suppose we can head out into town a little early to deliver and grab a couple things with extra time to spare."

"Can you stop by Lia's place too? I have fabric waiting for me for the dress I'm still weaving for Lyra." my mother asked him.

"Sure thing Cass. If you like, I'll give you a few coins to snack on while we're there Lyra."

"Wow, thanks Wilburt!"

"But you better finish that bowl if you want some apples from town."

"You better take a bath young lady, I don't want you to look like a pig in public. You must keep a proper appearance alright?"

"YES mother. You didn't have to go that far."

With a sense of relief, I started digging into my bowl of stew. It tasted just as great as I remembered last night, steaming rich and flavorful with bits of pork from the neighbors and chunks of potatoes from our fields. It only took two bites for my body to be enveloped in its warmth. Remembering the promise my uncle said to me, the thought crossed my mind if I'd have enough room in my stomach for snacks.

Finishing my meal, I immediately went to the bathroom outside as promised. It was a small room next to the house that had a wooden bathtub to bathe in. It even had a mirror in case we needed a quick wash and be spotless. I watched the woman in the mirror undress herself, revealing rosy skin and b cup breasts that perked up. Down below is a small red bush hung over a virgin pussy with short flaps and its hymen intact. The nude body on the wall screamed an athletic build, a toned body she was proud of. She had hair with a slight curl that ran down to her neck and bangs that left her freckled face untouched. I submerged myself into the nice, cool water, a pleasant sensation after being under the heat of the sun. It was pleasant enough that I simply laid my body to take in refreshing water. I would've stayed longer if not for the trip we must embark on, so I picked up the scrub and started scrubbing.

We arrived two or so hours later at the marketplace in Harken. It was full of merchants, customers, and children moving through the busy streets. The merchants were ever greedy, overselling their goods to first arrivals and shooing away children in fear of thievery. The children loved to play like this to gain attention. So long as they didn't steal anything or get caught, nobody really cared. But the customers themselves served a good distraction by haggling the merchant's prices, allowing them to stealthily swip a sweet or two.

"Get away you scrawny lil' rats or I'll put you in the pillory myself!" shouted a catfolk merchant at a mischievous group of boys. The children laughed and made silly faces to the catfolk as they ran away.

We arrived at our destination further down the market, a store with the text "Boar's Buttocks'' inscribed at the top. The owner's name of that store is Toren and is close friends with Wilbert. Like the name suggested, the store sold pig and boar meat alongside a couple of produce, tools, and herbs. We are one of his main suppliers of produce and my mother's herbs.

Wilburt directed the cart to the side door for deliveries, "Watch the cart while I get Toren."

I nodded and waited as he commanded. I leaned back on my seat to make myself comfortable behind the view of the bustling marketplace. Locals and foreigners alike populated the streets in their distinct clothing and brought life into the town. Sometimes I'd be surprised by the appearance of some of the nonhumans. The interesting patterns on the fur of the catfolk and the towering builds of centaur guards reminded me how massive the size of the world really is. The abundance of unknown species and nonhumans I've yet to learn or hear of filled me with ravenous curiosity. A curiosity stemmed from the stories Wilburt told me of him and my father in their adventures during the fourth demon war two decades ago.

From time to time I'd look back to make sure no thieving children were around while searching for the person I'm hoping to find. I heard footsteps move behind me, trying to conceal themself but the sound of dirt scraping against their shoes left themself exposed.

"Hyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" A young woman popped from the side of my cart screaming into my ears. My body recoiled from the surprise attack and let out a quick yelp, only to find my friend, Rea, laughing at my reaction.

"Hah! I got you pretty good Lyra. You're easy to surprise and find when you're one of the prettiest girls in Harken," said Rea.

"Pffh, whatever, you were in my blind spot anyway. So, did you see him anywhere?" I asked.

"Yeah he was a little busy earlier, I just saw him and I think he's about to perform soon," she replied.

"Crap, Wilburt should be done soon. They don't know yet, but I managed to buy some more time today."

"That's great, you better make up a good excuse before he finds out you've been around a magician."

"Hello Rea, how have you been?" Wilburt greeted as he opened the side door. Rea and I immediately shut up and tried to act like we were having a normal conversation. It was a close call too.

"Oh great, can't wait for the harvest festival tomorrow."

"I bet that everyone here is looking forward to stuffing themselves like pigs tomorrow if they're already not. You're probably here to take my beloved niece away, am I right?" Wilburt assumed.

"Hah Hah, you bet I am. I hope you don't mind me stealing her away?" Rea affirmed in a semi-seductive voice.

Wilburt stared deep into her hazel eyes as if trying to see his own reflection. He released a chuckle which lightened the atmosphere, "All right, I'll let you two have some fun before the festival. I'll handle the cart myself so enjoy yourselves."

"Thanks Wilburt!" I gave him a tight squeeze to show how appreciative I was.

"Alright, alright, be back here in two hours Lyra. I have other errands to do and here's fifteen bronze Lums for snacks." Said Wilburt, as he pulled me away and dropped the coins into my palm.

I quickly grabbed Rea's hand and ran off on the other side of the market, "Be here around two hours, got it!"

"And stay away from those mages you hear!" Wilburt shouted back.

I didn't bother listening to that last sentence and disappeared into the market with Rea. We slowed down to relax and took it slow, remembering that we had plenty of time to search around along the way. The market stalls are filled with local and foreign products ranging from treats, trinkets, ale, and even objects that I didn't understand.

"Want to look for trinkets?" she asked.

"And spend all of my money on something near worthless?"

Rea frowned and walked away to a nearby food stall with barrels of multiple colored apples. "Ok, how about these apples instead?"

"Now you're talking some sense."

Rea and I approached the stall run by a well dressed woman, "Hello ma'am, how much for an apple?" I asked.

"Two bronze Lums for any apple you see here," she answered back with a smile every merchant wore.

I turned to Rea and whispered out of earshot, "Think we can squeeze her a bit more?"

"I think we could, she has quite a number of apples in those crates behind her." Rea deduced after sneaking a peek of the rest of the rest behind her.

"Bet I can lower them with my charms," I whispered again, winking my pretty freckled face.

"Charm my ass. A few boys here and there aren't enough experience against a woman."

I turned back and flashed a flirtatious smile at the female merchant, I was confident to at least try. "I don't know, how about we work a little something better," I suggested.

The woman put her hands on her hips and smirked, probing my emerald eyes for any signs of hesitation. My face held its position, unfazed at her hawkish stature. Her eyes moved up and down my body, her gaze taking in the features of my face, bosoms, and strong hips.

"Hmmm, we could probably work something out. After all, it was a good harvest this year and I'd hate to see much of my produce go to waste." The woman leaned closer and whispered, "How about a special deal, a sweet kiss for a discount."

Her words took me by surprise. Not only that, but also how promiscuous she was and thought of an attractive proposition she proposed. It took a moment for me to process this all the while not breaking character. I had kissed a few boys before but not a woman. The thought of kissing a woman didn't bother me, but rumors spread between us would be quite embarrassing and a headache if my family were to find out. So I settled on this.

I slowly leaned in, skipping past her lips and planting a loud smooch on her cheeks. I pulled back to see her face a little disappointed, but accepting my payment. A few voices could be heard behind me; a gasp from Rea and a pair of young men who walked into another group, causing a small ruckus, likely distracted by my lewd behavior.

The merchant reached under her table, pulling out a basket containing an assortment of large apples, "How about this basket of ten for 15 bronze Lums?"

I did some quick calculations in my head. One is two bronze and ten is twenty. Taking five bronze coins off is a very good deal indeed.

"I'll take it." I proclaimed.

I paid for the basket and waved to each other. With our basket of apples in hand, we continued our way back on the street in search of our magician. I picked up a bright green apple and took a chunky bite into it creating a loud crunch. I welcomed a sea of sweet and sour that assaulted me, initially choking in surprise but managed to hold back a loud cough.

"Woah there, take it easy. I know it tastes delicious but slow down." Rea quibbed.

"You should try some. These orcish apples are quite sour." I dared.

"Sounds like you know from experience," Rea countered. She puffed and curled her lips into a sucking gesture in my direction.

"Oh just stop it, here take one."

She picked up a red apple and took a bite with the same crunching sound from her mouth. She chewed slowly and returned a cheeky smile. We had a good laugh at our simple jokes and pettiness to one another.

We soon found a loud crowd gathered in the middle of the street. We knew it was the man we're looking for and rushed forward with excitement. We squeezed through the horde of men, women, children, and nonhumans, one of whom I probably annoyed a few by stepping on their toes. In the center, a man dressed in a robe is performing card tricks. He is a decently handsome middle-aged man with chestnut hair and a neatly trimmed beard. The man drew the crowd's attention with his sophisticated skills utilizing cards at his disposal, elegantly shifting them around his fingers and spinning them into the air, only for them to promptly return. The crowd ushered gasps and whispers at his amazing performance, in awe of the magician's power over objects.

I caught the magician's eye in the crowd and he winked at me. Setting aside his cards in his pocket, he raised an arm high towards me with an open hand and let his long sleeves hang. He lifted one hand to cup the other, squeezing them together as if squashing a bug. Then, he opened to reveal a live white dove resting in his palm. The dove spurred into life, flapped its wings, and flew over my head. This elected a loud applause from everyone including me.

"And that will be all folks! Remember that I, Flem, will be at the festival tomorrow with an even bigger performance!" shouted the magician.

The crowd clapped and slowly went their separate ways. Once cleared, Flem walked over to greet us. "Hello Lyra and Rea. Its such a marvelous day to be in Harken, the calm before the storm for the Harvest Festival tomorrow."

"I hope to see your big performance. May I ask what's in store for us?" I questioned.

"That will unfortunately be kept secret. While you may take great joy in my magic, I receive mine from the shock and awe of your beautiful eyes." Flem replied, reaching my hand to plant a kiss.

"And still charming as ever," I tilted my head and winked at him in hopes of getting an answer, "you don't have to tell me everything. Just a hint?" I cheekly begged him.

It didn't take much convincing as Flem relented, "Perhaps, a little demonstration can give you some insight for tomorrow. But I'm only going to do this once, especially with this many people around."

Flem walked to his wagon parked near us. It was more like a large carriage than a cart that held a sturdy frame. I peeked inside as he moved towards the back, pulling out a key to open a secured locked box and concealed the item into his sleeves. He returned and pulled out a revealed rectangular shaped box with a thread attached to the side.

"Is the magic inside the box?" Rea asked.

"No, this is magic," he responded with pride.

Flem set the box down away from the stalls onto the stone-paved street. Pointing his index finger at the thread he chanted a quick incantation, causing a flame to appear at his fingertips and lighting the thread. The thread caught the flame, spreading upwards as it spat out sparks and smoke. He spread his arms against us and the crowd as he moved away as a warning not to get close. Everyone on the street took notice and were curious about the small box that stood alone in the middle of the street.

The sparks disappeared into the box, leaving behind small amounts of smoke that still poured out from the burnt threads. Then I saw one of the most beautiful things in my life. My jaws dropped as I watched a stream of large, colorful sparks fly through the small hole at the top. It hummed softly like a snake as they kept sparkling and bursting into smaller pieces. The burning life of these sparks died once it touched the cold, hard ground. It was wonderful and I wished it could have lasted longer. The same sentiment was on the crowd's faces when the last spark extinguished itself from exhaustion.

I turn back to Flem who has a very pleased look on his face for my amazement at his magical display of fire. "I hope to see more from you tomorrow lady Lyra." He said with a bow.

"That was amazing, what kind of magic is this!?" Rea excitedly asked.

"Oh I'll let you two on a little secret," he moved us closer and whispered, "it isn't."

My eyes widened, shocked by the realization that something so beautiful didn't come from magic. "How did you do it? How did you create something so amazing and beautiful without using an ounce of magic?"

He lifted his chin proudly, "Oh it was alchemy, it wasn't easy to make and the ingredients not exactly common. I call them fireshowers. You have the town mayor to thank for my services tomorrow. Consider today as a gift to you Lyra."

"Oh I'm quite jealous of you," Rea said as I smiled smugly at her, " Flem, do you have time to spare for more stories about your travels?"

Flem nodded and began his story that lay further north, coming in contact with nonhumans in forests and scuffles with bandits. Fortunately, he had companions to depend on to keep his fireshowers safe. His stories dragged on until I unfortunately had to leave before my disappearance became noticeable.

We reunited with Wilburt at the store to find the wagon packed with a few new tools and my the fabric my mother asked for. "Just in time Lyra," Wilburt said in the driver's seat and noticed my basket. "Did you spend all of the money on those apples?"

I hopped onto the passenger seat next to him and presented an apple, "Try some, they're quite delicious."

He leaned over and stretched his jaws to devour it. Tightly secured in his jaws, he sat up and chewed slowly to savor the taste. He swallowed and replied enthusiastically, "Money well spent, good thing you bought more for your mother." He draws his attention to Rea, "I hope you have a good day with my niece but I'm afraid we must head home now."

"See you tomorrow."

"Likewise."

Like all the times I've traveled to and from Harken, I found the ride to be quite relaxing as we traveled past acres of farmland. The soft breeze caressed my cheeks and brushed my hair to the side like a jealous lover. If only I had one. There were plenty in town who sought my time and attention, but I found it quite fun in teasing their advances. Indulging and stroking their egos would've been one of my favorite pastimes if I was ever allowed to stay longer in town. If they get too irritating, then getting a little rough on them would be something I also enjoy.