Lyra's Tales of Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kept moving past more acres of farmland until we finally saw our house and others poking out from the vast fields. We drove the wagon back into the shed and set aside the tools for the day after tomorrow. After all, everyone is excited to go celebrate the harvest festival and enjoy the fruits of their labor. Nothing more than farmers, like my family and I, who would wholeheartedly rest and celebrate for an entire day from toiling away in the fields.

"I'll close up the shed, you can go back to the house and rest for the day Lyra."

"I'll prepare a bowl for you when you're finished."

"Attagirl."

It was only a step outside until something caught the corner of my eye. A figure across the field on the road moved slowly down the road towards the direction of town. Upon closer inspection, it was a hooded figure cloaked in olive green and dark spots with an insignia riding a lightly armored horse. What bothered me was the sight of that person slumped against the horse's neck, motionless.

"Wilburt!!! Come out, someone needs our help!"

I didn't wait for him. I sprang into action and ran across the field straight towards the stranger. The breeze howled in my ears as I sprinted between tall rows of soil and stalks, leaping over the short stone fence and called out to no response. Realizing that the person may be unconscious, I slowed my sprint to a walk, careful not to scare away the horse as I reached out to it.

"Woah, woah," I softly spoke to the horse.

I gently patted and stroked its head gently, stopping the horse in its tracks. I uncovered the hood to find an unconscious blonde, young woman encased in armor. There was a bloody gash on her head which may have been the reason why her face was partially coated in blood. But it didn't explain the rest I found on her neck, armor, and spots that darkened the paladin insignia on her cloak.

I was surprised it was a woman. Although there were women paladins I've heard of, women normally wouldn't take such dangerous occupations. A noble perhaps? Would make sense from the quality of her cloak and armor. She wore full plate armor decorated in golden stripes around the edges and her family insignia on her shoulders. Parts of her armor were deformed, especially the chestplate that curved inward as if struck by a log.

"Are you alright Miss? Can you hear me?" I called out to her. No response.

Wilburt arrived soon after to examine her himself, "Is she alright? Did she say anything?" I shook my head. He checked her pulse. "She's still breathing, I'll set her horse in the stables and bring her inside."

"Ok and I'll tell mother and prepare some water for her."

I returned to the house and told my mother everything. She reacted swiftly and began boiling water for the medicine while I cleared my messy bed for our injured guest. Wilburt returned with the woman in his arms and guided them to my bed. One by one, Wilburt and I carefully removed her battered armor and the chainmail underneath. I was impressed by how much damage the armor took, evident of it doing its job well in keeping her alive. The gash on the top of her forehead was a nasty cut and required stitches. We continued to undress her until she laid naked, her ample breasts hugged her muscular figure. She had defined abs and arms and thighs that were thicker than mine. Her body was shaped into a warrior, clearly showing her dedication as a paladin. Besides the obvious injury to her head there were multiple bruises spread about her body.

"Good for her that she wasn't stabbed or cut. By the time she wakes, her muscles will be sore and her entire body in pain." He stood up and began walking out the door, "Bath her with a towel and stay with her until she awakens."

With the armor removed I was able to wash away the filth that plagued her skin; a layer mix of dirt from the road, blood from who else knows where, and sweat. My handiwork left her skin fair and the cut on her head neatly bandaged in clean cloth. Clothed in my clothes, she rested on my bed comfortably as I sat in my chair, satisfied with the work I'd done and waited.

A few hours passed and still no response. The sun fell into a bleeding sunset through the window as I stared into the sky. To help pass the time, I started sculpting the small block of wood that I began a few days prior, meticulously carving away excess pieces from the body. Just as I was finishing forming a dog's head my mother entered the room with a bowl of stew for me.

"Today must've been a stressful day for you. There's nothing like a full stomach to help calm your nerves." my mother whispered.

"Thanks mother, I'm starving." I said, gladly receiving the bowl.

"Mmmhhhhhhh... smells delicious..."

I quickly turned around to see the woman's groggy eyes searching the room. Finally she's awake. I whispered loudly to my mother, "Get uncle back here right now. Sorry Miss, you must be hungrier than I am. Would you like some?" I held my warm bowl out to her so she could see.

A tear slowly streaks down her bright red face, clearly holding back her emotional state unbecoming of her, "Yes, I'm famished."

She ate like a man, greedily devouring spoonfuls of stew that I had to slowly scoop in fear of her soiling the bed. Wilburt arrived but waited until she had her fill and was comfortable enough to talk.

Once settled, the woman introduced herself as Ariel, a paladin in training who was patrolling the border. There had been word of orcish raiding activities occurring closer to the border, so she and a scouting party were sent out to investigate. As they near Liemburg, Ariel and her party were ambushed by orcs who finished raiding the large tradetown, suffering massive casualties. Despite slaying a few herself, they were overpowered and she was forced by her paladin master to warn any towns and villages nearby. She had ridden a full day without rest until exhaustion overcame her.

Understanding the dangers that loomed over us, my uncle immediately had us pack the bare necessities to leave. The cover of night was the perfect stage for an attack which made it all the more important to seek shelter in town. I also realized that our farm was in the direct direction of the threat which got me shuffling my feet around my room. I scrambled to collect extra clothing and any items of value that I first laid eyes on or thought of. Wilburt got my mother to do the same but needed an extra hand from the sudden change of pace.

Today was the most exciting day I've ever had in my life. From having some luck to possibly the worst was a strange feeling for me. Surprise? Disbelief? I wasn't sure which but I definitely felt fear. I've heard stories of how barbaric the orcish tribes in the northeast are and how they waged war. Their love of violence and human women concerns me.

I pleaded with him to slow down a little, but his mind was already set on the immediate protection of the walls of Harken. Every so often he would check through the windows while we pack for any signs of orcs, his eyes peering into the veil of darkness. Once outside, we immediately brought our belongings to the stables and loaded them onto our horses. The night was cold, cold enough that my fingers went a little numb, making it harder for me to strap my belongings onto my horse. We each had separate horses while mother and Ariel would ride together on the warhorse.

Once saddled up my uncle shouted behind me, "They're here, ride to Harken now!"

I looked behind me through the barn doors to find massive amounts of torches running down the road. I could hear the pounding in my chest as if the orcs themselves were knocking at my doorstep. What now? What should I do? My uncle hasn't finished saddling his horse and I'm not sure if we could outride them. I fought back against these thoughts. By the gods, my family's lives were at stake. I had to do something for my precious mother, uncle, and Ariel who gave us the warning.

"I'll distract them, don't worry about me." I shouted, my voice shaking.

"Don't do it!" Wilburt commanded.

"Wait! Lyra!" my mother begged.

I grabbed one of the torches that lit the stable and rode off into the fields. Moving away from the house and Harken, I waved my torch and screamed at them to draw their attention. This worked well enough that I drew most of the torches to myself and away from the road to buy time for my family. I looked back to find phantoms of my family riding down the road at a distance where it'd be hard for them to shoot with the lack of moonlight.

I pressed on. The wind screamed loudly into my ears and the torch fought tooth and nail to keep itself burning. I kept looking back to make sure if they were still on me, some gave up and turned around but many still pursued me. I still had distance between me and the orcs which brought me confidence that I can still escape. Up ahead is a hill where I planned to discard my torch and disappear to the nearby forest. Approaching the hill, I noticed a dim orange glow illuminating the top of the hill growing brighter as I got higher. What I saw at the top of the hill is the stuff of nightmares, farms lit ablaze and the faint screams of people echoing in the distance.

I'm trapped, surrounded by orcs from behind and front of me. In a moment of panic, I turned my horse along the hill, hoping to outrun them. The party of orcs followed behind with several more from the other side of the hill. I could hear the snarls of their mounts and their fearsome roars coming closer. My horse was not trained to gallop far for too long, eventually they will catch up.

I heard the whistling of arrows land around me. It was too dark to see but I could almost feel them pass by my cheeks a few times. My breathing was out of order and I began to panic. Fear of pain and death overtook me which grew as their voices grew louder. I clutched the base of my horse's neck and felt my heart beating profusely as I cried out. Then the horse fell and me along with it, falling into darkness.

I awoke to the sound of fire crackling across from me. My head throbbed and waves of pain emanated all throughout my body. I was warm but I rested on something hard and uncomfortable. I looked around and found myself on my dinner table with food and belongings scattered around the hard-wood floor.

"Agghhhhh, they don't have any more stew!" a rugged voice shouted.

"You ate it all! Don't expect them to cook a feast for ya!" shouted another in my room.

"No pigs here either, must go to the next one. Gotta love raiding good farmland, lots of pigs and other foods. Makes me wonder what kinds of food they got in the city."

Without making a sound, I carefully moved off the table to the best of my abilities. My muscles strained in pain and I can only hope I didn't break anything from falling off my horse. I crept towards the door while both orcs were occupied with looting the pantry and my room. My steps were not exactly silent, but it did not matter as they were too busy arguing over trivial matters. As I reached the door, heavy footsteps could be heard shuffling on the other side. Whoever was outside had a good ear because it heard me and twisted the doorknob and in walked a third, olive green orc in a fur coat and chainmail waiting for me. He was tall and muscular, six feet with white warpaint and small tusks on his lower jaw. What was most striking to me was the scar over his left white eye.

"Our little girl is awake now," said the one-eyed orc, "bout time too. I got an itch to scratch, and this pretty cocksleeve looks perfect for the job."

A second orc dressed similarly, but in a brown fur coat, came out of my room, "Ain't she gonna be the chief's breeding bitch. We aren't supposed to touch her if so."

"Yea but I don't care. My cock is itchin' to be squeezed and my balls emptied. His prize will have to wait." the one-eyed orc decided.

I sprinted for the window but the third orc moved quicker and grabbed me in time. He lifted me up with his broad arms and carried me into my room. I screamed, punching and kicking as best I could to no avail as my muscles erupted in pain. They were lackluster if not for my sore limbs from falling off my horse. They didn't phase him much except for his balance as he paused to hold me tighter. He threw me onto my bed and tore off my clothes, leaving my chest bare naked and my skirt torn into pieces that still clung to my waist.

He deeply inhaled scrapes of my clothing still clutched in his hand, "Mmhhhh, your scent is so intoxicating. I'm having a hard time deciding whether or not to keep ya to myself."

I kept thrashing against him, desperate to escape his clutches but managed to catch both my arms. He laid on top of me with my limbs held under his, struggling to break free. He drew close to my chest and licked it all over, his tongue savoring the sweat from my supple breasts.

He released one of my arms and brushed his fingers against my pussy delicately, as if searching for something. I realized what he was looking for when he gently sunk a finger through my hymen.

"Ahhh, an untouched virgin. This'll be fun," he laughed.

I landed a straight punch to his face to which he showed visible annoyance and impatience. He locked his fingers around my neck and squeezed, "We can do this the easy way, or the orc way. Relax or I'll break ya bones and fuck ya like a ragdoll."

If I wasn't already by now, I steadily broke down into tears. I could hardly make a sound, his grip on my neck hurts and I could barely keep breathing. I didn't want this to happen, but the threat of more pain and suffering on top of it made me surrender. So I spread my legs, offering my unplucked flower before his eyes.

A wolfish grin grew across his green-humanoid face, "Now dats better pretty girl."

The sound of his belt clanged against the floor. The lack of light was hard to see but his greenish cock was bigger and longer than the average human I'd seen. A large bulbous head stood propped up by his thick, twitching shaft, excited to take my pussy.

The orc leaned down and licked my cunt all over, taking in my scent and sweat. The orc knew he was going in dry if he didn't do anything, so he buried his head against my nether regions, pushing his tongue deep into me. I squirmed against him, shuffling and squeezing my knees against his head. So determined he was to lubricate my womanly halls that I could feel the heat of his breath and his rough tusks scraping my delicate skin. I couldn't help but get slightly wet from such an act. Never had I felt so embarrassed and shameful from this and from myself.

He pulled his head away, revealing a glistening face against the moonlight, "This pussy tasted delicious, time to taste you with something else."

The orc shoved his cock inside, tearing apart my hymen and forever robbing me of my virginity. I silently screamed from the initial push, the pain had me pulling away but he held onto me tightly. My pussy burned and stretched to a size I'd never experienced. My only experience of such sexual activity is with the wooden spoon I masterbated from time to time. Now I'm being taken against my will and submitting to a nonhuman cock. I screamed some more and I was met with a fearsome growl to shut me up, so I held my tongue as best I could. Instead, I grunted in pain which seemed to make things worse for me. My voice was like music to him, further exciting him to be rougher.

I buckled against him as he grinded his hips faster like an animal in heat. The bed creaked loudly as I tug on my bed sheets for dear life, helpless from such a monster. I can only hope the bed could withstand the both of us. Soon something warm and wet dripped onto my breasts. I twisted my neck to see saliva rolling down his lips which curled up into a fiendish smile, sneering at my pitiful state of sweat, blood, and tears. I hated him. This disgusting creature, a being that took pride in raping and pillaging whenever they went.

The orc rocked his body into me ever more quickly. His rough hand clutched at my breasts, squeezing and fondling my nipple like a trophy. I rolled my eyes, I wanted him to finish quickly so I started to buck against him to match his movements. My prayers were answered when I felt his bulbous cock twitch rampantly and exploded in my raw pussy. The orcish cock buried itself deep, spraying ropes of his disgusting, virile seed. I can see it. Feel it. A new life growing inside my womb of what could end up being his green bastard child. I didn't want it. I must wash his seed thoroughly with any chance I get. If I could escape.

The orc grunted blissfully, releasing my throat and breasts to stroke my thighs. After recovering from his orgasm, he began pumping his hips once more. He was still as rough as before but it was more comfortable. The cum that spilled inside me lubricated my pussy, allowing his member to slide through my folds smoother and easier than before.

"I thought you were finished," I asked in confusion.

"I'm never finished with just one," the orc replied with a twisted grin. "I know you're hiding someone from me, I can smell the sweet stench of that woman."

My mind tried to comprehend what he meant, then it hit me. The paladin. The smell of her sweat and blood still lingered in my room. How did he know her scent? My mind was racing to know how he knew her and then my face grew warmer. What would he do to me if I didn't answer properly? I couldn't allow him to get any closer to my family, so I told a half-truth.

"She's long gone by now. Her injuries were worrisome so they took her west for better treatment," I answered.

"Bahh! You lie bitch," snorted the one-eyed orc as his thrusts began to slow.

He glared into my eyes as I stood firm to my words. I didn't look away and held on, hoping he'd didn't call off my bluff. The orc broke the tension in the air and laughed, "That won't matter, we have you. He loves bitches with hair like fire. Ya better be ready for what's comin'."

He picked up the pace which caused me to flinch in surprise. I fought back again, punching and kicking at his muscular body despite my weakened state. The orc grinned in response, he reached out and caught both hands and held them above me with one. The other wrapped around my neck once again but not too tightly, allowing me to comfortably breath.

I noticed the signs of another orgasm on the rise; his grip on me tightening, his breathing increasingly unsteady, and his cock reaching deeper into my depths. I stopped resisting and instead encouraged him to finish by spreading my legs and driving my hips into his. He liked what he saw and squeezed harder despite my cooperation. I then felt his cum finally arrive, his seed spilled out and filled my pussy with more of his unborn children. The head of his cock pushed much of the existing cum further in, allowing more and more spurts of cum to fill the back of my pussy and spill into my womb.

His grip tightened intensely during his orgasm. This left me without breath and my vision became darker and my body without energy. I laid on the bed at the mercy of this barbaric orc who, at every opportunity, treated me like a ragdoll to be used and abused. But he did release his grip, easing the discomfort except for the pain in my throat and coughs that came forth. He pulled out and basked in the conquest of the body of an exotic woman.

My body was exhausted, bruised and beaten from escape and awful torment. I curled on my side into a ball and sobbed quietly. Finally, the worst of the nightmare was over. I dipped my fingers into my battered pussy which elicited a squelching as I dug deeper. I could feel the intense heat and swollenness of my walls that were just forcefully spread apart by a brute. I pulled out and raised my fingers into the moonlight above me to see a mixture of creamy cum mixed with a bit of blood. It was too dark to tell but I wouldn't be surprised if the blood came from both my hymen or pussy.