Lyra's Tales of Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ya did good girl, da best fuck I ever had," chuckled the orc, "unfortunately for you, the others will have my sloppy seconds."

My face contorted into horror upon hearing this, my nightmare now turned into a living hell. The two orcs that stuck around in my house entered my room without clothing and amour, eager to relieve themselves. They both took turns fucking me, filling the room with their musky scent and their lustful voices. Like their leader, they didn't go easy on me. They were rough and rammed their cocks into me like how a horse would mount a mare. Like the mare, I didn't bother to reciprocate. I usually had my back to them and laid there, sobbing quietly as one ravished me. They didn't bicker or complain while the two waited, they just stroked their cocks, shooting their seed onto the side of my face and body when they could no longer hold back.

Eventually after what felt like forever, one of the orcs came inside and stopped, finally giving me a moment of rest. My cunt was a mess and filled to the brim like a thick soup made up of three different orc cum stewed inside. Once the last orc pulled out, their seed gushed out and made a disgusting bubbly sound as it dripped down my thighs. As if it wasn't enough, I still had more that lightly covered the rest of my body. I didn't bother leaving the bed as my body was bruised all over. I was relieved that they finished, yet I braced myself for another hidden surprise they might have for me. I reached for a blanket to cover myself and gather any scraps of dignity I had left. As of now, I was their prisoner.

"You're all monsters..." I spoke, breaking my silence.

"Hah, you've yet to see da worst. Da three of us could've gone all night Red, but we got more important matters," the one-eyed orc said smugly.

"What do you mean?" my voice cracked.

"Ya not gonna be our bitch but Chief Scartooth's," crackled one of the other orcs.

I remembered him mentioning another person, someone who loved women with the color of my hair. Ariel must've been their original target for their chief, but now I'm the bigger prize. There's no way they'd let me go, and judging from how much that one-eyed orc wanted me, this is a chief who should not be messed with. My body couldn't help but tremble in fear from my firsthand experience of an orc's sexual appetite. Thoughts of escape barely came forth, only fear as my mind and body could barely hold itself together. I'm afraid of what comes next.