All Comments on 'Lysistrata Redux'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 4 years ago
Ahhh...

Gentlemen, remember, ALWAYS REMEMBER, that he'll hath no fury than a pissed off woman...scorned or humiliated - it doesn't matter.

ROFLMAO

Good tale!

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ROTFLMAO too!!!!!

OK, just bloody damn hilariously awesome! You definitely have to write part two, just remind the girls to keep in mind what happened to the guys plan.

J

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 4 years ago
Hearts and recreation

I smiled as I read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great job

Hopefully you'll continue this so we can find out what happens.

JayDiverJayDiverover 4 years ago
Thanks

A+ for originality and execution. It was an enjoyable morning interlude, thanks. I had to Google Lysistrata and even though I've always loved Greek literature and mythology, Lysistrata was unfamiliar. So besides a good laugh this morning I learned something new.

Thanks. 5's

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars with reservations

The story was definitely worth 5 stars. Hope you're a winner. Reservations? Yeah, there were some grammar problems, but I overlooked them. Again, good luck in the contest!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
Extra star for originality

Not your run of the mill erotic story where Tab A is inserted into Slot B. Nope, there was some humorous female strategy exhibited during the Halloween party that turned out differently than we expected.

To top it off, the girls outsmarted the guys. Good luck in the contest.

yowseryowserover 4 years ago
Clever

A twisted thoroughly illicit tale, well told. I assume you'll be posting the address of the business that supplies these 'costumes?' Perhaps you get a percentage?

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyover 4 years agoAuthor
Too late

Thanks for the comment, Yowser. Sadly, I gave away my sewing machine years ago. But it's open design - feel free. :-)

joeyjaxjoeyjaxover 4 years ago

So fun, I read it twice! :-) Also loved your other contest entry, too!!

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
I noticed the entire HR department slinking out

As well they might. The problem is that they're probably slinking off to change the rules for next year. HR departments are like that. Fun police.

Clever story. i liked it.

Lue

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusover 2 years ago

Thanks for the well written, imaginative and fun story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex, when it happens, is pretty much a listing of actions/activities. Happens too fast with not enough sexual preliminaries. Mandy's under the table. Cock in mouth. Blowjob. No real description of all the details of the blowjob -- that's what's lacking.

Decent storyline. Not very good re eroticism.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“Heads turned to follow Carla, Petra and I”

Heads turned to follow Carla. Yeah, sounds ok.

Heads turned to follow Petra. Still ok.

Heads turned to follow I. Yuck. That’s so wrong.

Heads turned to follow ME. Sounds right.

Putting it all together: Heads turned to follow Carla, Petra and me.

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

Wow that was fun.

Women, how predickedable! Some cute clothes and strong handsome husband, a party with a chance to show it off. I would think she might be happy to come along. A good visual, three women under the table, one holding two men by the balls, other women cumming in the back ground. The band played on the night the party died, bye, bye Ms. American pie

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Lysistrata at her best! Oh, wow, your artwork is amazing! Thank You, a great Halloween tale (with exotic and well-made costumes), a clever portrait of Big Company, a touch of taste and genial ideas (the kilt, and the ticket with her profession).

After years of greek studies, "my preferred Comedy was "Lysistrata", and You nailed it.

IJS0904IJS090410 months ago

This story was great fun! Your writing is amazing and your characters are too. Thanks for sharing.

A_BierceA_Bierce10 months ago

Funny as hell. Piezoelectrics are fascinating and have myriad uses, but you may have discovered a new use. Surprised the three women weren't sorority sisters (you know, Greeks). Well done.

teslaownerteslaowner28 days ago

This absolutely calls for a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous