M and D: Mean Cock Suckers

Story Info
Face fucking, verbal humiliation, and ass play.
2.2k words
4
18.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mónica felt the exhilarating thrill of blood rushing to her fleshy, bronze ass as Diego pulled his palm away from her body, which was peppered with tattoos.

Her tattoos were spread all over her small, chubby body; a constellation across the golden-brown canvas of her cotton-soft skin.

Some of these, like the obsidian lily, held an almost sacred, personal significance for her. Others—the fading stick-and-poke tyrannosaurus—well, she forgot how she got that one. She cherished it nonetheless.

Mónica met Diego years ago and always found him to be cute but somehow, enigmatically menacing. He was pretty sexy.

His second-generation Spanish was, in his own words, "bah-soo-duh," but he was attractive and seemed to be serviceably intelligent, even if, after a beer or two, he went on a performative diatribe about male-feminist posturing in some obscure discord channel.

Diego was subtly toned, with well-moisturized brown skin that was a few sandy shades lighter than Mónica's, but he didn't work out. He got his body on a diet of farmer's market hummus, blackberries, and cigarettes that left a permanent cold sore, like a beauty mark, on his full lips.

Fuck, those lips were hot.

Boy had some good DSL and knew it too. She had heard from a friend of his about how much he liked to suck off the middle-aged cholos that hung around the dilapidated corner store.

His shyness belied what she came to feel later was a primitive inevitability.

They had to use each other like the fuck poles and cum holes that they both were.

After several Saturdays of double features—Russ Meyer flicks and boring documentaries about the banal catastrophes of late capitalism—they started to fool around more; tongues sucking and searching in each other's ravenous mouths.

One night, after a couple weeks of adolescent nipple pinching and vanilla sex in the missionary position, Mónica finally got Diego worked up enough to call her filthy names and smack her ass with the robotic regularity that she craved.

It was a difficult balance to strike, between unhinged fury and mechanical deliberateness. She reveled in her skill in bringing out the anger that made him a useful cocktoy. She needed that rage to supplement his physical awkwardness and average dick. She wanted her cocktoy to fill her holes with a machinic fury.

They were two fucktoys treating each other like mass-produced things; their manufactured desires swerving recklessly to and fro.

"I want you to use me," she said suddenly, as he inspected her crimson ass. "Plug my face hole with that useless rod already."

As she hoped, this didn't take him aback so much as it goaded him on.

"What?" he questioned, with a smirk that held something back.

"You heard me, you corduroy-craving scum sucker," Mónica said directly. "Use that meat machine on me already you basic bitch."

That did it. She could see a delicious rage, building and bubbling in his mahogany eyes. Her ass was still tingling from the spanking. She'd have to give him some pointers later, but he did alright.

She tensed in anticipation; willing him to release an onslaught of rock hard flesh in her willing holes. She liked being a hole.

"Alright, time to thank me for your spanking," said Diego. "I want you to put this cock in your mouth."

"Make me," she said defiantly, knowingly egging him on. His anger was easy to trigger. She wanted that anger, molded it to her will and desire. That anger was hers.

"You mouthy bitch. I'm gonna probe your face hole and you'll thank me for that too." His crude literalness thrilled her.

He sat on the edge of the bed as she readjusted herself across his lap, presenting her ass proudly and supporting herself on her elbows on top of her favorite bedspread, a pale green and off-white print of semi-translucent tree of heaven leaves.

The tree of heaven—sometimes called the ghetto palm—was an invasive species, growing in the most unlikely places.

He ran his hand down her smooth, brown back, crisscrossing her ribs and thick ass with a light touch, almost tickling, periodically grabbing handfuls of her hot amber flesh.

With his left hand he held her neck, not chocking her but using it as a brace to keep her head up and her back arched while he looked at her flushed butt cheeks.

She liked being posed into uncomfortable shapes and positions that gave her a dull ache, distracting her from the growing sensations in her moistening cunt and the gentle feel of his silky hands moving over her body.

She liked feeling like an object to be used and arranged.

She felt his gaze move over her suspended body, frozen in place across his thighs, feeling her heat intensify as she eagerly licked her lips. He placed an arm under her belly, directing her with this wordless gesture to raise her still-tender ass.

He worshipped her ass and she knew his devotion; slapping it, grabbing it, owning it with a lustful gaze she could only imagine with longing as she strained and failed to see it, her neck stiff in his hands.

He worshipped her ass by abusing it, making it ache.

Diego turned his attention to her puckered asshole, stained a dark brown and riddled with shredded bits of dried toilet paper.

"You nasty, lazy bitch," he said, with a tone of surprise. "You don't even know how to clean your own ass properly. I'm gonna do it for you."

He took his middle finger and jammed it into his mouth, sucking and licking it as he slowly pulled it out. She could hear the slurp of his sticky mouth juice. Her asshole shuddered.

"O god I fucked up," she thought, in terrified ecstasy. Although she was somewhat embarrassed about leaving TP on herself, his obvious amusement gave her a sense of satisfaction in her own dirtiness. She could be so thoughtless sometimes, especially when she needed some good dick.

"I'm gonna pump this ass with my fuck-you finger, bitch."

She begged with a humiliated look that said, "for fuck's sake do you know what you're doing?" But she said nothing.

He took a handful of her meaty ass and gave it another slap before rubbing his moist digit between her shit-stained crack, searching for her papered, puckered fuck hole. He rubbed her brown button in tiny circles of increasing pressure. She let out a plaintive moan.

"I don't wanna hear a damn thing unless you're saying it with a cock in your mouth and my finger up your ass, bitch. Take this cock!"

She gladly turned her head and opened her mouth to receive what she had so desperately been craving all night. How many fucking rum and cokes does this boy need before he's ready to give me that stiff anger-dick.

His shyness was certainly attractive, but it took so much damn work to get him primed enough to pump her the way she wanted; to verbally abuse her the way she needed. She finally had him.

He slowly started to push his finger tip inside her ass and she took his cock and pushed it against the back of her throat, gagging herself with eager bobs up and down.

He slowly pushed his finger deeper into her tight boyhole. She held his cock deep in her throat, finally feeling the exquisite pleasure of being filled up.

She thought of the tree of heaven—the ghetto palm—outside her old apartment window, with its pungent aroma. In the summer the tree smelled like cum. She shivered at the thought of this cock puppet's hot load shooting down her throat faster than she could swallow it.

"You wanna savor it but I want you to inhale it, slut. Live on this dick. Breathe it in."

He grabbed her head and some of her hair, pulling it far from the roots like a fucking amateur, ineptly using his left hand to bounce her head up and down on his circumcised dick.

His cock was a pretty, light chestnut color, with a darker ring of coffee-colored skin a little below the soft, spongy glans. Sometimes she liked to lightly chew on the head, showing him her bright white teeth and feeling its warm softness on her tongue.

But right now she wanted to be filled with that cock; filled with more cock than he had, his angry pumping working to serve her hungry throat hole.

As he focused on shoving her face into his lap, he kept his right middle finger deep in her soiled anus. He curved his long finger in an upward hook, probing for her g-spot as if he were finger fucking her cunt. She usually can't come that way.

His naivete about her body was only equal to his passion for probing her face with his blood swollen knob, rubbing his cock head against her teeth and making her cheeks bulge and her open mouth gasp.

"He can be so fucking dumb," she thought. "I love manipulating this fuck toy into plunging my throat." She tried to tell him how stupid he was.

"You mohr-on," she sputtered around him, trying to catch his eye with her insult while his thrusting slowed a bit.

"What the fuck did you just say to me, bitch?"

She repeated her taunt, louder, spit splattering from her gaping mouth onto his shriveled brown sack in gobs of wet, viscous heat.

"I can't understand you when you talk to me with your mouth full you fucking muppet. This mouth is for collecting my loads anyway, not talking."

She gagged in startled pain as he quickly pulled his finger out of her ass.

"Too fast, fucknuts" she thought.

Now with his right hand free, he took her head in both hands and slowly removed his cock from her wide, striving lips. She grunted in dissatisfaction, aching for more in her mouth.

He turned her head to face him and spoke to her matter-of-factly.

"I'm going to fuck your face for a bit, ok?"

"Don't stop until you give me that load you braindead shit piston."

This made him feel small and mad. The disgruntled sound he made as he grabbed her head confirmed that her disdain hit home, just the way she wanted.

Now with one hand on the back of her head and the other grabbing her forehead, Diego fucked Mónica's willing face with lusty fury. She could feel her cheeks expanding and contracting as his manhood was shoved into her over and over.

Her head was just a hole to be fucked. She felt like a thing.

"Get up, bitch."

He made her stand up but didn't remove his cock from her mouth. She kept her lips locked around him, desperate and willing to bite him if he even considered removing his fucktoy from her mouth.

With Mónica bent over sucking him, Diego stood up and grabbed her by the neck to hold her in place as he used her like a human fleshlight, face-fucking her and drooling over her thick ass reflected in the mirror, toilet paper waste stuck in the butt mucus that dripped down her wide thighs.

He slapped her ass and left his cock deep in her throat. She could feel his firm cock throbbing inside her, the blood pumping through him.

She knew this human dildo would soon give her the cum she needed to get through another week of mind-numbing zoom meetings and peanut butter sandwiches.

"Take this cum down your grimy gullet you cock sucking meat locker."

She sighed in pleasure as she waited for the load.

"It better be a lot," she thought. It took him long enough to finally give her this decent dicking.

As he feverishly thrust himself into her, her mouth exploded in waves of hot, gooey reward. He had plenty of cum for her and shot it down her raw throat, soothing the pounding it had taken with syrupy warmth.

She kept a strong suction on his trembling cock, making sure she got every drop of what was rightfully hers and so hard earned.

It was a lot of work to get this cock brain to properly use the only part of him that mattered. She got the load that she wanted and was ready.

Mónica stood up, swallowed a few more times and licked her lips, savoring the vaguely coffee-flavored cum and thinking of the ugly tree outside her apartment.

"Good boy," she said. He smiled sheepishly, with obvious contentment.

It was time.

"Alright you cum guzzling automaton, my turn. Get on your fucking knees," she demanded.

Mónica was going to destroy this boy's face. His dick sucking lips had been begging her to fuck them since she first saw them. With a look of awed glee, Diego dutifully got down in front of her.

"Wait right there, I'll be back with a real cock for that thirsty mouth pussy."

Mónica left the room to go grab her cock from her tote bag, which she had left by the front door of Diego's minimally decorated apartment.

On the way she sat down on the couch and spit some leftover cum onto her fingers, jamming them into her moist cunt.

"I'm gonna soak this fuck puppet's couch with my cum first," she thought and smiled. "Let him wait."

To be continued...