All Comments on 'M Club Ch. 11'

by WatchingCloud

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it.

Oh how I love this series! I reread the entire thing at once every couple of weeks. Where were gals like this when I was in high school?(I'm 62 now) Only action like this was with a buddy of mine watching his dads 8mm porn films. Excellent series. Vida seems like a hottie. Hope her b/f joins. Keep the group small.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another great chapter!

Nice to have another installment in one of my favorite series! I'm hoping that since Lisa and now Vida have both expressed an interest in toys Denby will be a good friend and take them shopping? That could certainly lead to hotness, and I really doubt the boys would object!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love this series!

Thanks for another great chapter!

arzurimaidenarzurimaidenover 6 years ago
Unexpected new comer!!

I love how you just casually threw in another character to join their club and it's not ruining anything. I hope once they escalate into the full-on sex, you will still keep writing masturbation elements because we seriously lack this kind of story. Agree with Anon saying the girls (or even with the boys) should go toy shopping, at least online one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Great storyline...not at all a fan of Andy, too much selfish manipulator in him for my taste

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yay for feet and small breasts!

I really enjoyed the mention of the girls' pretty bare feet, and borderline footjob. That is a huge turn on for me.

I also love how sensual you have described Denby's small breasts and now Vida's tiny tits. My girlfriend in high school was thus endowed, and i will forever find them arousing.

Thank you so much for writing such an excellent series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous