M Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Probably out here," he said. "My room's too small for all five of us. As for what you have to do, well, you just have to...you know...play with yourself while we watch."

Vida, normally the embodiment of self-confidence, appeared nervous. "Do I have to go all the way, or is there just some minimum amount of time?"

"Well, I don't think you're required to go all the way," he said, trying to put her at ease. "But, well, the whole point of this is for us to enjoy ourselves and to enjoy watching the others."

Vida slumped onto the couch and propped her delicate feet up on the coffee table. "I get that. I'm just nervous as hell. Not exactly the ideal mindset for getting off."

Andy smiled. "I hear ya. It was the same way for me when I auditioned."

"You joined after the club started, then?"

He nodded. "It was informal between the three others. I kinda talked my way into it and it became the club proper that day."

"Were you able to...get off?"

Prior to the club, this conversation would have been extremely awkward. Now, he found himself enjoying in the recollection.

"Yup. Although I'll have to give some credit to the girls. They were kind enough to take their tops off to help get me in the mood."

Vida shook her head in amusement. "Does that mean you and Sean will strip down to give me some inspiration?"

"Perhaps, if you ask nicely."

Vida smiled. "And am I expected to get naked?"

Andy sure hoped she would. It had become the norm among the four of them. Granted, Vida was nearly flat-chested, but he prided himself on a healthy appreciation for breasts of all shapes and sizes.

"Technically, I think the rule is just that you have to have your bottoms off. You know, no hiding your hand down your pants or up the skirt. Somehow, though, we all usually just end up getting naked."

"And you seriously don't all just have sex?"

Andy considered whether to explain Denby's promise not to have sex before graduation. It would be "outing" her virginity, in a sense, yet it was the very reason for the founding of the club. If not now, surely Vida would ask questions leading to it eventually. He gave her the quick version, making sure to give Denby nothing but respect for her decision.

Vida nodded. "Well, that certainly explains things. Good for her to stick to her guns. I couldn't do it, but it's not about me."

"Exactly."

Vida sat up and gave Andy a serious look. "Before the others get here, I need to ask you one more thing. Is everyone really okay with me being here? I guess I kinda bullied or threatened my way in. I don't want this to be a problem, especially now that I know why you guys are doing this. I already feel like an intruder and I'll walk away with no hard feelings if anyone's not happy about me being here."

Andy realized she might be looking for an out herself as much as for the others in the club. She was certainly sincere and he now believed she would not threaten their secrecy. Up until a few minutes ago, he'd have happily let her walk since there were concerns about bringing her in. Even he hadn't been so keen on disrupting the club's dynamics. Now, though, he felt like she belonged. It was silly to think the club could fill the family gap in her life, but perhaps it could help bridge that by giving her an outlet beyond her usual circle of friends.

"Honestly," he said, "we're all on the fence. We didn't expect to expand our membership. I think you should give it a shot, though. It's been a blast and you might regret not trying."

Vida grinned. "Sounds like you're quoting me - willing to try almost anything once."

"I like that philosophy." There was a knock at the door and he backpedaled toward it. "Besides, it looks like you've run out of time."

He opened the door and found all three of the others. Their mood was a mixed bag - mostly neutral to upbeat. Feeling a little bit responsible for making this experience a success for everyone, he smiled as he waved them in and went above and beyond to project good vibes.

"C'mon in," he said. "Vida's already here and just showing up is probably ninety percent of the battle, right?"

He added that last little bit mostly for Vida's sake. The others shed shoes and said hello to the newcomer. So far, so good, Andy thought.

"Sean's been here, but since the rest of you haven't I guess I should give you the nickel tour," he said. "Living room, obviously, and you just passed the kitchen. Pickings are a little slim at the moment, but you're welcome to grab anything you find. Bedrooms and bathroom are down this way."

Andy led the group down the hall and let them take a quick peek into his room. He never worried what Sean thought of his room, but having three girls checking it out for the first time had him a bit on edge. At least he'd had a couple minutes to pick up the worst of the mess.

"So that's where you play with yourself when you're not with us," Lisa said, giving him a playful nudge in the ribs.

"Can you blame me?" he said. "Impossible not to after having seen you two girls."

Andy figured a little banter and flattery would lighten the mood. Judging by the looks he got, he guessed correctly.

"Little tight for all of us, though," Denby said. "I assume we'll be in the living room?"

Andy nodded. "That's what I was thinking, yeah."

Back in the living room, there was some awkward looks all around and no one seemed to know quite what to do next. Andy usually let one of the others take the lead, but he was playing host so he felt the pressure to lead fall on him.

"Vida was telling me that she wanted to be sure everyone was okay with her being here," he said.

"Yeah," Vida said, giving him a short nod. "I know I kinda pushed this on you and I didn't quite mean it like that. I'm just really curious and didn't want to miss out on something...interesting. If any of you aren't cool with it, then I'll walk away and never mention any of this again."

The others all looked to one another and a few shrugs were about all that came of it. Sean said, "I think I speak for everyone in that we're relieved to hear that. And that we're still okay with you auditioning."

"Shit," Vida said. "Here I was hoping someone would give me the boot. I've never been so nervous before in my life."

Everyone laughed and instantly the mood shifted from awkward to welcoming and assuring.

"Pretty sure we've all been there," Lisa said. "Heck, I think most of us still get a little nervous each time we get together. It's not like we've done it that many times."

"Yup," Denby said, raising her hand.

Vida smiled and said, "I'm assuming you guys aren't sharing any of this with anyone else, right?"

"That's the number one rule," Sean said.

"Right," Vida said. "Andy mentioned something about the rules."

"You don't talk about M Club," Andy said. "Rules one and two, right?"

Everyone nodded.

"No recording devices," Lisa said.

"Or touching anyone else," Denby added. Andy caught her glance his way when she spoke.

"And first timers must participate," Sean said. "And no hiding under clothes."

Vida pressed her lips together, but seemed resolved under the rules set forth. "Guess that means me, huh? Is there any ceremony or do I just grab a seat and get busy?"

Lisa gave the girl a reassuring touch on the arm. "Whatever you're comfortable with. No ceremony or expectations. Don't even have to climax, though we expect a genuine effort."

"Just remember," Denby said, "this is supposed to be fun. It's about acknowledging something we all do rather than hiding behind closed doors. We share because it makes it more fun, not less."

Vida looked especially uncomfortable for a moment before taking a deep breath and composing herself. "You guys are pretty cool about all this, you know?"

"We try," Andy said. "Can I get you anything to help? Blanket, music, porn?"

"No one ever offered me porn," Sean said in mock objection.

"Are you saying your 'inspiration' wasn't enough?" Denby gave him a pointed look, prompting Sean to raise his hands in defense.

"No, not at all," he said. "More than sufficient!"

"Sufficient?" Lisa joined Denby, planting fists on her hips.

Sean blushed, even though it was clear the girls were just messing with him. "I yield! Andy, help!"

Andy chuckled. "Sorry, man. You dug your own hole. I'll happily avail myself of these most perfect ladies while you go play with yourself in the bathroom."

Vida came to Sean's rescue. "I'll pass on the porn, thanks," she said. "But if anyone wants to help inspire me, I won't complain."

Andy found her eyes locked on him as she said that. He assumed she was implying he was welcome to join her just as the girls had gotten topless for him during his audition. His only hesitation in doing so was what the other girls might think. If he seemed too eager to whip his cock out for Vida, would Lisa take that as a sign of him being more interested in the popular girl than her? Would Denby take their flirtations as nothing special - just how he acted with any and every girl?

He looked at Sean. "Well, the girls were kind enough to give me a show when it was my first time." By drawing his friend into it, he hoped to avoid any of the imagined reactions from the girls.

Sean shrugged. "What do you girls think?"

Lisa and Denby exchanged looks, then Denby answered. "Seems fair enough. But Vida has to start on her own, first."

Lisa nodded. "Yup, that's right. That's how we did it."

"Fair enough," Vida said.

She looked around the room and chose the blanket-covered old recliner in the corner. Her body language shouted nerves bordering on fear, but with a firm resolve to hide it as much as possible. Andy had to give her a lot of credit for going through with this, recalling well his own nervousness.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." Vida took a deep breath. "Okay, here goes nothing. First time for everything, right?"

She reached under the hem of her dress and soon had a pink thong worked down to her ankles. Stepping out of those, she sat in the chair and slowly dragged up the yellow fabric until a trimmed strip of thick, black hair was revealed above her tightly closed legs.

Andy felt his cock swell at the sight of a new pussy, even with little of it revealed. Vida clearly shaved enough to shape the hair, keeping it clear of the bikini lines, but if the rest was trimmed it was only slightly. He could just make out a hint of pink deep within the shadowed cleft of darker skin.

To Andy's right, Denby took Sean by the hand and dragged him to the couch where they sat side by side. Lisa remained standing just to his left, her attention focused entirely on Vida. Andy wanted to reach out and touch her, either on the back or by taking her hand, but he wasn't sure how she would take such a gesture. They'd made out, masturbated together, and she'd even licked up his semen off Denby's breasts, yet their relationship was ambiguous enough he didn't feel comfortable randomly touching her in a situation like this.

Vida began slow, dragging her fingers lightly up and down her thighs and over her pubic mound. She closed her eyes, probably to shut out the distraction of an audience. Andy wondered what she was thinking about - her boyfriend, a fantasy, or something else entirely?

She abruptly changed techniques by patting her pussy, likely right across the clit. He'd never seen either of the other girls do anything like that. It was like she was trying to get her sex to wake up. She used enough force that everyone could hear the impacts, but Andy doubted it was anything near hard enough to be painful.

"This is really awkward," Vida said, eyes still closed. "Not just doing it in front of you guys, but I really don't play with myself all that often. Er, well, ever."

Andy found that confession surprising. With her reputation for sexual experience and interest in joining their club, he assumed Vida would be quite familiar with getting herself off. He wondered whether she played enough with willing partners that she seldom felt the need.

Denby spoke up. "Wait. Are you saying you don't usually masturbate, or that you've never done it?"

Vida, blushing, opened her eyes. "I've touched myself. But mostly just in the shower. Never to get myself off."

"Wow," Sean said. "I assumed everyone did."

"Some religions forbid it," Lisa pointed out.

"It's nothing like that," Vida said. "I guess I just never really tried. It seemed weird. And then, well, I guess I started dating young and let my boyfriends take care of...that. I mean, it's not like I haven't gotten off to a guy's fingers or tongue or whatever."

Andy felt his swollen cock twitch. "So why did you want to join us?"

Vida gave a guilty smile. "When I saw you two in the library, going at it... Damn, it was just so hot. I realized I might have been missing out on something. So, I figured, what better way to learn than with the experts?"

Andy took a bit of pride in having had that impact on Vida, not to mention being more experienced than her at anything having to do with sex. The others seemed to be similarly embarrassed at the compliment.

"I'm not sure you could call us experts," Lisa said.

Vida shrugged. "Well, from where I was sitting, that's how I'd put it. Certainly compared with me."

Sean looked between Denby and Andy. "Well, maybe the two of you will have to show the rest of us just how you did it."

Andy felt his cheeks burn and noted Denby looked similarly mortified. He didn't think Sean was implying anything, especially since they all knew he and Lisa had been making out at the same time back at her house. Still, he didn't think he'd ever feel comfortable re-creating that hot, suggestive talk he'd shared with Denby while they masturbated for each other.

"It wasn't anything too crazy," he said.

Vida must have sensed she had touched a potentially sensitive nerve as she brought the room's attention back on herself. With her fingers still playing across her pussy, she said, "Anyway, I was hoping to maybe get some idea of what works and what to try."

"Whatever feels good," Lisa said. "Den and I both do things differently. The guys are each a bit different. Pretty sure most everyone is self-taught."

Vida spread her legs ever so slightly and began rubbing the entire flat of her hand across her pussy, obscuring almost everything. She certainly lacked Lisa's showmanship, but perhaps would warm up to them.

"Is this okay, or do you want to see more?" she said.

"You're doing great," Andy said, figuring she needed a bit of reassurance.

Now that she'd begun, he figured it was fair to give her that inspiration she'd requested. He unzipped his shorts and dropped them and his underwear to the floor, freeing his thick hardon. He was aware of the others taking note of his move, but he didn't acknowledge any of them. Whether they joined or not, he didn't particularly care.

Vida must have heard him as she'd opened her eyes and was taking in his cock. She smiled shyly and said, "I've had a couple guys - not just boyfriends - whip out their cocks for me before, but those were at very different parties."

"Was this the kind of inspiration you wanted, or should I ask Lisa to help?" Andy winked at Lisa, earning a smile and eye roll in response.

Vida never broke stride in rubbing her pussy. "I do prefer the cock. But like I said, I'm here to learn. If Lisa wants to join, I certainly won't complain."

Lisa turned, wagged her eyebrows at Andy, and went to the dining nook to fetch a chair. She set it near the middle of the living room, facing directly at Vida. Andy wasn't surprised to see her step up.

Unlike the newcomer, Lisa stripped completely naked. There was no show to it, just a simple strip down and setting aside of her clothing. If Andy didn't know about her penchant for nudity, it would have been easy to think she was trying to show up Vida.

"Never one to miss a chance to get naked," Denby said, teasing.

"And I've never heard anyone complain," Lisa countered, running her hands up her sides and over her breasts.

As Lisa took a seat in the chair, Andy shuffled over a couple steps to stand just beside and behind her. From there, he still had an unobstructed view of Vida while also being able to take in Lisa's breasts. The redhead spread her legs and slouched back, no doubt giving Vida one hell of an exposed view of her pussy given how wide her eyes grew.

"I'm jealous of your confidence," Vida said, openly admiring Lisa. "I mean, yeah, I'll get naked with a guy, but I've never done it in front of a bunch of people before, except in the locker room."

"It's just a body," Lisa said with a shrug. "We all have them."

Vida shook her head, fingers still working over her pussy. "Easier said than done. Especially when you actually look like a woman."

Andy almost responded, but Lisa beat him. "You've got nothing to be ashamed of. You're pretty and have legs to die for. So what if you have smaller tits? I'm sure the boys don't mind."

Andy nodded in agreement, as did Sean and Denby.

Vida sighed. "Well, I guess most of my boyfriends have still been plenty eager to play with my nubs. One or two weren't so subtle in wishing I was bigger. One even asked if I was gonna get a boob job for my graduation present."

"I hope you dumped the ass," Andy said.

"Damn straight," Vida said, smiling. "Not for that, but I probably should have. He did get me thinking about it, though."

Lisa said. "It's your body, of course, but I hope you don't. You're proof that a girl can be small and still sexy."

Vida blushed. "Thanks."

Vida, Lisa, and Andy masturbated in silence for a bit. Sean and Denby snuggled on the couch, sharing an occasional kiss or touch, but neither made any move to join in just yet.

Vida abruptly stopped and sat up. "I still can't believe all this, but you guys are having an influence on me." She grabbed the bottom of her dress from where it was wadded up around her waist and pulled it up and over her head. Underneath was a simple white lace bra, sharp in contrast against her darker skin. She then reached behind her, unhooked the bra, and slid it off her shoulders.

"Since you've been so encouraging," Vida said, "I kinda feel obligated to show you what I've got. Or don't."

Andy realized that most of the small swell of her breasts he'd seen under shirts in the past was nothing more than bra padding. She was indeed nearly flat. Vida did, however, have lovely nipples - puffy areolas that protruded as much as the surrounding tissue. He immediately found himself wanting to suck them.

"Beautiful," he said.

"Very suckable," Lisa said, echoing his impression.

Vida raised her eyebrows at Lisa's comment, but otherwise just thanked them and reclined back in her chair, resuming her masturbation.

"Try this," Lisa said. Andy couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but Vida was soon flicking the fingertips of one had quickly back and forth across her clit with featherlight touch. Andy recognized it as one of Lisa's favorite techniques. While doing so, Vida threw a leg over the arm of the chair, leaving her pussy splayed wide.

"Mmm...I like that one," Vida said, closing her eyes and focusing on the sensation.

Despite Lisa sitting right beside him, Andy's full attention was on Vida as she explored herself. He understood her body image issues, given that she had almost no womanly curves. Beyond that, however, she had a very pretty face, wonderful legs, and a very firm tummy. She was petite and slight, yet the muscle tone of an athlete was clearly in evidence. In his imagination, he was kneeling between her legs, tongue buried at the base of that thin strip of black hair, warming her up before finding out whether a girl that small could accommodate a cock as thick as his.

While Vida continued masturbating with Lisa's suggested technique, she also sank a couple fingers into her pussy and began working them around. Stimulating her g-spot, he assumed. Even if she hadn't taken care of her own needs before, she clearly had an idea of what would probably work. Judging by the deepening of her breath, the combination was having the desired effect.