M Club Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa continued her own masturbation, though at a more sedate pace. She looked up at Andy and gave him a wink when he looked down at her. She then looked at his cock, sliding in and out of his hand a mere foot from her face, and licked her lips. It was just enough to divert his attention from their guest, imagining her opening wide and inviting him for a tongue massage.

He felt his own orgasm rising, but didn't want to climax and divert attention off Vida's audition. Fighting against hormonal instinct, he dramatically slowed his pace until he backed off the edge.

Over the next few minutes, everyone was silent and focused entirely on Vida. The girl had clearly warmed up to them and the attention, giving them a good show as she fell deeper into her own body's responses. Her eyes were closed almost the entire time, head rolling back and legs tensing up. Her hand became a blur across her clit, breath coming in ragged gasps between the moans. Then she froze as her entire body bucked, ass off the seat, and a squeak was all that could escape her lungs while the orgasm washed over her.

"That was amazing," Lisa said, breaking the silence but not breaking stride in her own play. "Thank you for sharing."

Vida's eyes cracked; she looked spent but very satisfied. "Thanks. It was...yeah...amazing. Should've tried this years ago."

"Guess you'll just have to make up for lost time," Andy said, still stroking and secretly hoping her attention would now fall on him. Maybe he would inspire fantasies in her just as she had for him.

"I will," she said. "Hopefully with you guys, again."

"Well, you did everything we asked," Denby said.

Sean said, "Guess that makes you part of the club, as long as you promise to abide by all the rules."

"Done deal," she said. "Although, I might have to bring in my boyfriend. I'd feel awkward leaving him out of this if I'm here too often."

Andy felt a pang of jealousy. Yes, he knew she had a boyfriend, and was probably screwing him regularly. And he was dating Lisa, more or less. There was just that instinctive response, wishing he was the object of desire for every woman in his life. That and he wasn't getting anything aside from the occasional make out with Lisa, despite all their nakedness and sexual play.

That and he wasn't sure he wanted another guy in the group. Sean was one thing, but some unknown?

"Well, the club might not be lasting all that much longer," he said. "I mean, it's only a couple more weeks until the summer and then we'll soon be heading our own ways."

"The club's ending after school's out?" Vida sounded disappointed.

"Well, we hadn't really talked about that much," Sean said. "Granted, it probably won't last once we're all going to different colleges, but some of us will be around this summer. Who knows."

Denby pressed into Sean and ran a hand up his leg and over his hip, very close to what was undoubtedly a hard cock. "We might have moved on to other things by then, too."

Andy felt his own erection twitch at that, knowing full well what she meant. Would the masturbation side of the club evolve into a straight up sex club once Denby was free of her promise to abstain until graduation? He wouldn't mind the chance to play around with the girls more directly, but there was no guarantee either one would be willing to go that far with him. Hands off had made all of this play "safe" for them. Denby would certainly become sexually active with Sean, but Lisa had no such restrictions now and hadn't gone all that far with him when opportunity arose. Would her hesitation change once her friend was sexually active? Even if it did, would it be with him?

"So, enjoy it while we can?" Vida nodded.

"Yup," Lisa said, her voice tense as she had clearly stepped up her own masturbation speed.

Andy, setting aside concerns and enjoying Vida's attention, increased his own tempo and soon felt the edge approaching. Vida was watching his cock, which made him feel more comfortable in roaming his eyes all over her body. She was so slight, he could easily hold her in his arms and fuck her standing. He imagined her impaled upon his cock, bouncing her up and down, maybe pressed against a wall as she moaned his name over and over.

That image pushed him over the top and a thick rope of semen shot out, splattering across the living room's tile floor between himself and Vida. Her eyes widened and a broad grin stretched across her face. He stroked out another squirt and then squeezed out a dribble, savoring the attention.

"Just had to beat me, didn't you?" Lisa said in mock annoyance.

He sighed. "Sorry."

She chuckled. "Whatever. I'm still enjoying myself."

Lisa didn't enjoy herself for much longer, though, as she reached her own climax less than a minute later. Andy always enjoyed watching Lisa orgasm, so totally did she give herself over to the experience without a hint of shame. Vida, too, appeared enraptured.

"What we're doing, it's just so crazy," Vida said after Lisa's climax concluded. "And it's awesome. If everyone could be in a group like this, so comfortable and trusting, the world would be a better place."

"Amen," Lisa said, slumping in her chair. A satisfied grin spread across her red-blotched cheeks.

Andy fetched a handful of tissues and offered a couple to the girls. Vida looked a little embarrassed, but followed Lisa's lead in mopping up a bit of her own excess moisture. Andy made quick work of cleaning his mess off the floor.

"Think I need a quick hand wash," Vida said, rising from her chair and heading toward the kitchen.

"Good call," Lisa said, joining her. "When we're out in the woods, we've had to rely on hand wipes."

"The woods?"

The conversation between the girls faded to a whisper, lost under the running water. Andy looked to Sean and Denby on the couch and just shrugged. They seemed to be in good spirits and a shared look between them had him wondering if they had something in mind. It was uncharacteristic of them to stay dressed and out of the action while anyone else was busy masturbating.

Andy took the messy tissues into the kitchen, finding the girls drying their hands. When he appeared, they stopped whispering and stared for a second before bursting out in laughter. He was almost certain they'd been saying something about him, making him feel self-conscious.

"What?"

"Nothing," Lisa said. Her grin said she was lying, but not in a malicious way.

Vida's eyes dropped down to his now flaccid cock. "Nothing at all."

"Uh huh." He shook his head and stepped aside as the two naked girls slipped by. Girls.

When he returned to the living room, both girls had reclaimed their respective chairs. Denby sat up and patted the end of the couch she and Sean shared, clearly offering it up for him. He took the seat and again wondered what they were up to.

"You guys gonna play, too?" he said.

Denby and Sean shared another look but no words passed between them, just a subtle nod.

Denby said, "Since we established last weekend that the 'no touching' rule only applied to genitals, Sean and I thought we might...take advantage."

Andy thought they were pushing the spirit of the rules a bit, but he wasn't going to complain. Whatever they did was probably going to be hot and he would undoubtedly be jealous that it was Sean on the receiving end. On the upside, perhaps it would open possibilities between him and Lisa for next time. Or him and Denby, or even Vida...

When no one voiced any objections, Denby turned around in Sean's lap and straddled his lap. They began kissing passionately and soon hands were roaming all over. Andy, sitting just feet away, had the best view, while the girls were stuck with mostly just a view of Denby's back.

Before long, Sean lifted Denby's shirt off, revealing those perky little breasts in a silky black bra. Even that hint of a look prompted blood to start flowing back to Andy's crotch. She was just so damn cute and the jealousy rose hot and fast in him.

Denby relieved Sean of his shirt and ran her hands over his chest while sucking on his neck. Sean unhooked her bra and she moved her shoulders just enough to let him get it off. The side view of her breasts, as usual, was exquisite. Her sensitive nipples were at full attention and begging to be sucked.

Sean was clearly thinking along the same lines as he brought both hands up Denby's sides until he cupped her breasts and massaged them with practiced ease. Andy's cock throbbed in response, almost fully engorged already. He half wondered what Denby, or Sean, would do if he reached in and felt her up. He'd ejaculated on those perfect breasts before without anyone getting upset. Would touching really be that much different?

Lisa rose from her chair and came over to Andy's side of the couch. She sat on the arm, her legs pressing into his. Her fingers absently brushed up against his arm and he could smell her sex, inflaming his arousal further still. He placed a hand on her thigh, but resisted the urge to reach any higher.

Denby leaned back, giving Sean better access to her breasts. He bent over and took one nipple in his lips, eliciting a moan of pleasure. Denby ground her crotch into Sean's, only a couple layers of fabric away from screwing her boyfriend in front of everyone.

The couple went at it for a several minutes, enough time to get Andy completely aroused. Lisa had resumed fingering herself as well, and Vida appeared to have pressed her legs tightly together as she watched on from across the room. If Sean and Denby didn't get on with it soon, Andy thought he might have his second climax before either had their first.

Denby climbed off Sean and stood before him. With a shimmy of her hips, she worked her shorts and panties off together and kicked them aside. She had eyes only for Sean, letting him take in her entire body as if he needed any further source of inspiration.

"Trade spots," she told him. While he rose, she dug in her bag and extracted Fred, her pink vibrator. Toy in hand, she sat on the couch, slouching back, and parted her legs enough to give him an excellent view.

Sean soon had his shorts and boxers removed and stood with his shins against the edge of the couch, right between Denby's legs. His long cock, glistening at the tip, jutted out above her belly. He gave it a long tug as Denby watched on hungrily.

As the couple began masturbating at each other, Sean by hand and Denby with her vibrator, Andy became aware of Lisa leaning forward and into him a little further. Her attention was lost in the show, yet her body seemed to crave the physical connection with him. On a whim, he let his hand on her thigh creep up further until he bumped up against the back of the hand she had in her crotch. She startled, glancing down at him, but only smiled and resumed her own play. He was a little disappointed that she didn't move her hand aside for him but heartened that she didn't push him away, either.

Vida got out of her chair and crossed the room until she stood a short distance from the opposite side of the couch, allowing her to have a clear view of the show rather than just Sean's backside. She didn't masturbate, but she did run her fingers across one of her nipples, occasionally tugging and pinching it.

"Didn't even think about toys," Vida said, watching on in clear fascination.

Denby smiled. "I have better luck with Fred here. I can get off with my fingers, but this is quicker and more reliable. And I suspect Sean needs quick right now."

Sean groaned his acknowledgement, upping his pace a notch.

Andy increased the intensity of his own stroking as well, his attention almost entirely on Denby and remembering what it was like to be the one jerking off while standing between her legs. He missed the dirty talk, though, and wondered if Vida had similar thoughts.

Lisa spread her legs a little wider from her seat on the couch's arm. In doing so, she allowed his fingers just a sliver more access. He slid up a little higher between her thigh and rapid fingers until he could feel the warm moisture of her arousal. The contact was still only on her thigh, but he couldn't be more than a fraction of an inch from her labia.

Andy more or less kept his hand frozen at that point, afraid to be called out for breaking club rules against genital contact. Anyone else looking their way would already be able to call him out for being too close. Vida cast the occasional glance their way, but didn't seem to take issue.

Denby was the first to announce the imminent arrival of her orgasm. The vibrator was pressed firmly into her clit, giving her the intense stimulation she preferred, while her other fingers teased at the folds of her labia. She lifted her feet off the floor and planted them firmly on Sean's hips. As she pushed into him, he leaned into her, his hand and cock sandwiched between those daintily painted toes. No direct contact, but it was nearly as close a thing as what Andy was doing with Lisa.

Denby's orgasm washed over her, body taut and whimpering openly. Sean reached his climax just as Denby was on the downside of hers, a thick rope of cum catching the bottom of her chin and splattering across her tits and stomach. She pulled her vibrator away and spread her legs even wider, to which Sean responded by decorating her pussy with a second, smaller shot.

"Mmmm...watching you do that never gets old," Denby said. She dragged her fingers through his mess, smearing a dollop across a hard nipple.

"That was..." Vida looked at a loss for words. "Yeah, hot. Damn."

With their climaxes complete, Den and Sean's attention turned on Andy and Lisa. Andy felt a bit conspicuous with his hand nearly in Lisa's crotch, so he withdrew it and focused entirely on getting himself off a second time. Lisa continued to play with herself, but gave no indication that she sought any additional relief. If anything, she seemed to be doing it just to encourage him to finish.

Feeling slightly self-conscious at being the sole focus of attention, but heartened by the rapt attention of three attractive, naked girls, he pressed on. So close on the heels of his last orgasm, it was slower in coming, but he felt the familiar sensation grow after a minute or two of intense stroking. He felt himself sinking deeper into the cushions as every muscle in his body contracted.

He met Denby's eyes just as he climaxed. There was a twinkle to hers and grin on her face as she watched his expression rather than his cock at the end. He smiled back as he squeezed out the last of his effort, the warm fluid dribbling through his hand and into his pubic hair.

"Allow me," Vida said after the moment passed. She fetched a handful of tissues from the end table and handed them to Denby, Sean, and finally Andy. Andy accepted with a nod and not a small bit of pride at the way she looked him over.

"You guys never disappoint," Lisa said, no longer playing with herself but still maintaining her perch on the couch beside Andy.

"I blame Denby," Sean said, earning a playful swat on his butt as he turned to toss away their tissues.

"Of course," said Lisa. "Who wouldn't?"

Denby rolled her eyes, but there was clearly a hint of bashful pride in their comments. Andy followed Sean to the kitchen trash and tossed his tissues. Sean just gave him a knowing nod.

"I know we already said she in, but what do you really think?" Andy whispered.

"About Vida? Turned out better than I'd dared hope."

Andy nodded. "Yeah. Big relief."

"I think we're all good."

Sean offered a fist bump which Andy happily accepted. Back in the living room, Denby and Vida already had already donned panties and were working on bras. Lisa, as usual, was the reluctant one to get dressed again. Much as Andy would be happy to hang around naked with her, he was worried that doing so would invite his mom to get home from work early. A bunch of naked teens in their living room was the absolute last thing he needed to her walk in on.

They made small talk, mostly about school, while everyone got fully dressed. Sean took the lead by again congratulating Vida as a full member of the club and then reminding her of the rules. Vida thanked them and said she was eagerly looking forward to their next meeting, which they tentatively set for Friday after school - a painfully long three day wait.

Vida was asking Andy about their English Lit homework, the only class beside band their shared, when the others said they had to get going. Lisa had driven the three of them and needed to get home soon. They said their goodbyes and congratulations, leaving Andy alone with their newest member.

Andy was a little surprised she hadn't excused herself out as well, but he soon understood why.

"I just wanted to thank you again, personally, for all this," she said. "I know I kinda put you in a tough spot. You've been more accommodating than I probably deserved."

Andy was humbled and waved her off. "No biggie. I'm glad things worked out the way they did. You have no idea how worried you were about what you might do or say after seeing me and Den in the library."

Vida smiled and looked a little embarrassed. "I wouldn't do that. Goodness knows I've done a few things I'm not so proud of. Things I'd rather not get spread around."

Andy smiled, nodding. "I certainly won't tell."

"Of course not. It's the first two rules, right." She winked.

"Exactly."

Vida retrieved her bag and made for the door. Andy held it for her and she paused, turning back while in the doorway. She bit her lower lip as she looked at him, then reached out and gave his cock a lingering pat through his shorts. He was so shocked he didn't know how to react.

"For the record," she said, "you have a very nice cock. Thick. I'm sure all the girls love that."

Andy blushed at the compliment, while in the back of his mind he was wondering if she was just naturally this bold or was hinting at interest in him. Given her "taken" relationship status, it was probably just the former, but that still made her unlike any girl he'd ever known.

"Thanks." He didn't bother to mention that he'd only had sex with one girl before, and those few times hadn't exactly been anything worth bragging about.

She gave him a quick wave. "See ya at school tomorrow."

"Yeah, see ya." He stood in his doorway, watching Vida's cute figure from behind until she was out of view.

With a sigh, he closed the door and wondered how he was supposed to be able to focus on homework.