All Comments on 'M Is for Mandi'

by BethanyJ

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Where is the rest of the story

Great story, but what happens next? As a bi tranny myself, I love to hear of others, enjoying themselves.

amylin456amylin456over 12 years ago

Very erotic. Capturing our 'gur' dreams..

You must go on.. can't wait for the lovely and hot descriptions that are sure to follow !

bluesky496bluesky496about 11 years ago

this is beautiful ,i love the way you write and i want to see the next episode ,please.

LindseyTSLindseyTSover 10 years ago
really?

You get me all worked up for just a tease? Lol I love edging, but hell your were just right there! I did wish that my first night ended up like that. I just got drunk and and talked to people. But no guy at all tried to pick me up... this weekend hopefully will be better! So I give you a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Changed

I was and still am not sure about this cross dressing thing.Why would a man dress in womens clothes to have sex with strange men.So i wanted to find out about it my self.I had little to no trouble doing my make up and nails and putting on a wig.I went and bough all the things i needed to become a woman.Once dressed bra garter belt stockings thong heels and a dress.I did not look to bad and i felt like a woman.So off to the adult movie to see what this cross dressing thing is all about.I soon found the hard way and i mean the hard way.With a hard cock deep in my ass and one in my mouth filling me with loads of cum.My night was filled with way to many hard cocks to count.My ass and mouth was sore for days.I now know what this is all about sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBethanyJ@BethanyJ
Midlands UK tranny, beginning to write more and to get out more after a change in family situation. Currently reloading stories posted elsewhere, but also writing - and to my delight dressing! - afresh.