M.W.C.: Auntie's Conquest

Story Info
Skinnydipping beefcake overwhelmed by mature homeowner.
1.4k words
4.27
11.5k
11
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy loved his body. Why shouldn't he be? He had dedicated time, work, and money to it. He was no longer that scrawny little runt he had been when he started high school. No, now, as he prepared to graduate, he was a beefcake all the ladies drooled over. He wore only the bare minimum school would allow, even less afterhours. He loved the feeling of their hungry, lustful eyes eating him up. He was a muscle god.

The downside to be said god were the sore muscles his daily workouts caused. Nothing he tried soothed them the way he liked. Not since he was banned from the hot tub in the school gym anyway. It wasn't his fault it worked better without his clothes on.

One day as he walked home, he spotted the solution to his problem. A shiny new hot tub had been built into the backyard of one of the homes. That was perfect! So, he began to watch. The home belonged to an older Indian woman. He never saw her use the tub. Shame. A nice tub like that shouldn't go to waste. Billy settled on his plan of action. He noted her comings and goings. He was certain he'd memorized her schedule. Tonight, was going to be the night.

He wore his trunks for the walk over. If anyone saw him, they wouldn't think twice, he reasoned. Reaching her yard, he checked around to make sure no one was watching. He sauntered up to the pool and slipped off his trunks. After a good stretch, he turned on the jets and slipped in. Lord, this felt wonderful. He sank down and let himself get lost in the soothing spray. He was so lost he failed to notice to brown hand gently lift up his discarded trunks and carry them away.

He didn't hear nor see anything until the splash. He shot like he'd been slapped. He must have dozed off. Did something fall into the tub? When his groggy mind finally took in the sight before him his jaw nearly fell off. The homeowner stood over him. She looked nothing like she had before. Gone were the more traditional Indian style clothing she had been wearing. With them she seemed to lose ten years. She was still older than he was, somewhere in her forties maybe, but she looked virile, lively, and... fucking hot. All she wore was a tiny gold bikini that showed off all her curves in all the right ways.

Her ass was clearly massive but obscured by the way she was standing. Her breasts were not. They were larger than his head, firm and seemed very natural. Her face held the elegance of a supermodel but the fierce playfulness of a cat cornering its prey. Her curves weren't the only things the bikini showed off. It also highlighted her own muscles. No, it was impossible. This lady had muscles that put his own to shame. How? How was that possible.

"It's rude to stare, young man."

Billy just sat there, stuttering up at her.

"Now, what am I going to do with you? You do know trespassing is a crime, don't you?"

The sweat on his brow wasn't just from the hot tub now.

"Maybe we should get the cops involved."

Billy's heart was trying to beat free from his chest. She raised her long, powerful leg out of the water and laid it gently on his lap, on his dick. She didn't press, just let it rest. The effect was the same. Billy wasn't moving an inch.

"Please... don't..."

Did he mean the cops or her pressing down? Even he didn't know.

"Of course," she went on, ignoring his pleas, "that would mean letting you go. It's rare to catch a little muscle baby like you in the wild. It would be a shame to let that body of yours go to waste. No matter how small it is."

Baby? Small? He hadn't been called that in years. Yet, looking at her he knew he was. He was nothing compared to this Indian amazon.

"I'll leave that choice to you. Will you leave now and enter the criminal justice system? Or will you stay here? At my mercy? Until I allow you to leave?"

Billy sat there, panting, looking up at her. He was more than just in awe at her powerful physique. He was in lust. This woman was everything he never knew he wanted.

"Stay!"

"Good choice."

She sat down across from him.

"Name."

"Billy."

"From this moment on I am your Auntie."

"Auntie?"

"That's right."

"Alright. I'm sorry I..."

"No, you're not."

"You're sorry you got caught, not for what you did."

She had him there.

"It doesn't matter why you did it. Not anymore. You are here and you are mine. That's all that matters in your life right now."

He could feel himself harden at her words. Why was she having such an effect on him.

"You made a significant mistake here tonight."

"I know."

"No, you do not. You put yourself at my mercy without knowing a thing about me. You had time to ask questions but did not. Now it is too late to back out."

"What kind of questions?" Billy asked, gut starting to knot up.

"The kind that would have told you I am independently wealthy and do not work. As a result, I can punish you for as long as I choose. Neither morning nor school nor work can earn you a reprieve."

He gulped.

"If you had asked about my finances, my answer would lead you to ask where I go off to daily. I would have told you I was joining an elite and secret organization known as the M.W.C."

"M.W.C.?"

She cupped his balls with both bare feet before answering.

"The Mature Woman Conquest league."

The surge to his dick almost made him cum right there and then.

"The... what?!"

"A secret society of middle-aged muscle women who keep the weak and cute as their slaves. Sorry, as our slaves. Still new, I'm afraid."

She massaged his balls with her feet.

"We even score ourselves. Photo and video evidence provided of course. As an example, the cameras I have around property that have been watching you spying from moment one. They are filming us right now, in fact."

He gasped again, for two reasons.

"Do... do you have any... slaves?"

"I didn't this morning."

She let her words sink in. What the fuck had he gotten himself into?

"Are you a virgin?"

He blushed a deep crimson at her question but did not answer.

"Good."

"It is?"

"I get extra points for deflowering you."

She stood up, gesturing to him to follow suit.

"Strip me."

He gulped and with shaky hands grabbed her bikini bottom. She slowly, gently started to tug.

"Auntie doesn't like to wait, Slave."

Throwing caution to the wind he pulled them down and off before moving to her top. Once she was in the buff, he saw just how... buff she really was. She flexed and posed, allowing every muscle to swell and surge at least once.

"Stand on the side of the tub."

He did, now standing over her.

"Put your arms around my neck."

He did as he was told. She grabbed his legs and yanked them toward her. She adjusted his swing so that when she wrapped his legs around her two things he had not expected had occurred. The first was the fact that his face was buried in her tits. The second was that his dick was now inside her pussy. She wrapped her arms tight around him and began to squeeze.

"Try to escape or I call the cops."

Panicked, he tried to pry himself out of her. She shoved him back in. He pulled back. She shoved him back in. Quickly, he got the message. For the next hour she fucked him. She never let him cum. His eyes were watering from the intensity of the coming orgasm.

"Please... please let me cum..."

"Not yet. Soon, but not yet."

He became lost in the rhythm. His mind was on the edge of cracking. His swollen balls hurt. He needed to cum! The sun rose above them.

"Now!"

The explosion that followed sucked everything out of him. He had never felt release so powerful or so cathartic. All of his strength seemed to be ejected as well, as he crumpled in her arms.

"I love you, Auntie."

"I love you too, Slave."

She carried her new boy into her house. Billy fell asleep in her arms. He was fully content for the first time in his life. Billy had finally found someone who loved his body even more than he did.