What An Old Gal Wants

Story Info
Lonely granny craves action.
3.2k words
4.46
20.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers

Her name is Helen, and being lonely and single is a drag for old girls like her. In her younger days men practically worshiped her, but at age sixty seven she felt like a dinosaur. What happened? Was it because she got old? Should she dye her long gray hair blonde or get plastic surgery for her wrinkles? That was unacceptable and inexcusable.

Helen attended a nude art class just to get out of the house. At times she felt a bit out of place due to the fact the other students were younger than she and probably more talented. Then one day her luck changed for the better. The latest model was a young man; very well built, good looking, who certainly caught Helen's eye. What really got her attention after he disrobed was what stood between his legs. It was the biggest thing she had ever seen; swollen and full of muscle. She didn't know whether to faint or give him a standing ovation, and couldn't concentrate on drawing anything. It took some time for her to focus on the subject at hand and avoid any embarrassment.

When class was over the instructor looked at her drawing and thought she drew the young man's cock a bit too big. Helen may be old but she saw that cock up close and to her it was big as life. On her way out she spotted the young man, fully clothed and set to take his leave until she stopped him just to have a word. Helen told him she admired his talent when she really wanted to say how amazingly big his cock was.

"It's nice," he said, looking at her drawing.

"Thank you," she said. "I tried to make it as perfect as I could."

"But I think you overdrew my penis a bit. I'm not that big."

"Not from where I was sitting."

He was flattered over that remark and the conversation continued further. Helen thought this was really nice; a young man flirting with an old gal like herself. After they introduced each other it didn't take long until they went for a drink, continuing the conversation. They spoke and they laughed all night, enjoying each other's company. He told her his age and she told him hers. The sweetest thing he said was she didn't look that old and found older women very appealing. His name was Nick. Nick with the big dick. It had a nice ring to it.

By evening he invited her over to his place for a few more drinks and spoke for over an hour. On the couch they smiled, they laughed, and enjoyed each other's company despite the age difference. Helen thought this was going great; a casual conversation with a man for the first time in a long time, reminding her of her younger days. From out of nowhere, Nick asked her something she wasn't prepared to hear from his mouth.

"Do you like to dance?" He asked.

"Um, sure," said Helen, feeling a bit awkward when he asked. "Why do you ask?"

"I like to dance. So, dance with me."

"I-I don't know if I can."

"Sure you can."

Nick rose from the couch, approaching the CD stereo directly behind her, picking out whatever disc that seemed appropriate for the occasion.

"It'll be fun," he said.

"It's been so long and I don't have my dancing shoes on."

"You don't need any dancing shoes."

Helen didn't have any shoes on at all. She came here wearing sandals and slipped those off next to the flip flops he wore.

"It's not so hard," said Nick, "it's like riding a bike."

Helen hadn't danced or rode a bike in ages. Nick turned on his CD stereo and to Helen's luck the first song played was an old song from her past. He didn't waste any time offering his hand to her to join him on the floor.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"No, I couldn't," said Helen, trying to change the subject. "I don't want to embarrass you or myself."

"You won't embarrass me. Come on, just follow my lead."

What could she do? Helen took Nick's hand, allowing him to help her off the couch. She followed his lead, listening to his instructions. They started off slowly one step at a time barefoot on the carpeted floor. Soon it got heated once he shook his hips and Helen following along, immediately enjoying herself. Nick then twirled her around and suddenly Helen felt she could command the dance floor on her own.

It all ended when Nick gave her an old fashioned dip. Helen felt like she was in heaven right about now. Nick stood her up straight, looking at her eyes while they both shared a laugh and gasped for breath.

"You're a natural," said Nick.

"I am a quick learner," said Helen.

Nick brushed her gray hair aside, telling her how beautiful she was. Helen didn't know whether to be happy or burst into tears. Soon she made the first move, kissing him straight on his lips.

"I'm sorry," said Helen, "I don't know what came over me."

"It's all right," said Nick, "I thought of kissing you first."

"Oh."

Once the music stopped, Nick took her hand, leading her straight into his bedroom. Helen was nervous at first, as if she was about to lose her virginity all over again. Gently, Nick took her top off and she took his, getting a feel of his hard chiseled chest. The first kiss from him nearly made her weak in the knees. She was kissed like she'd never been kissed before; sweet, gentle, and especially wet.

Nick sat her down on the bed, unbuttoning her jeans and tossing them aside. With his pants already off, his big cock was already bulging in his underwear right in front of her, leaving Helen excited. They were about to begin until Nick opened up his laptop, punching in a few keys.

"What are you doing?" Helen asked.

"Nothing," said Nick, "just checking my e-mail."

"Now? Perfect timing."

"Yeah, it's best to do it now while I still remember."

"Don't take too long."

"I'm done. Now, where were we?"

"Aren't you going to close up your computer."

"No, it's good."

It was all a lie. Nick actually turned on the camera from his laptop, ready to film all the action. Helen was not the first to be filmed. He had an entire collection hidden in his security box, tucked safely under his bed.

"Hold it," said Helen, "what is that light?"

"Nothing."

"Is that a camera? Are you filming us?"

"No, of course not."

"Come on, Nick. I may be old but I'm not stupid."

Nick realized the jig was up and there was no hope in denying what he really did. He felt embarrassed after his plan was all out in the open.

"I'm sorry, he said, "it was just a force of habit. I'll turn it off, but if you're mad at me and want to leave, I understand."

Helen had no intention of leaving just yet, and she wasn't going to let this little setback ruin her evening.

"No," she said, "it's all right. I don't mind."

"What?" Said Nick, looking surprised.

"I don't mind."

"Helen, are you sure? You're fine with it?"

"Leave it on, but on one condition."

"What's that?"

"I want my own personal copy so I could show my friends."

Nick never had any request like this before, due to the fact he'd been careful and used video cameras in the past, hidden well from any of the women he invited to his bed.

"I", said Nick, "I think we can work that out."

"Perfect," said Helen. "Now, I''m ready for my close up, Mr. Demille."

"Who?"

"Never mind."

Helen stood up on the bed on her knees while the young stud got behind her, squeezing her small tits. He started kissing her neck, whispering in her ear and asking why she wanted him to film her.

"You ever been filmed before?" He asked.

"No," I said. "I'm proud to say this is my first time."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Nick unlatched her bra, tossing it near her jeans. He kissed her bare shoulders and resumed squeezing her tits with those gentle and smooth hands of his.

"You want to show off your friends?" He asked.

"I want to show them how it's done."

"What's done?"

"That elderly women can get laid, too."

"I like that. Sounds like a porno I'd watch."

"We are making a porno."

"Yes, we are."

His hand slowly went down in her underwear, touching and grabbing her pussy that she never thought of shaving.

"Your hand is wonderful," said Helen, moaning softly. "It's been so long since I've been touched like that."

"Really?"

"Hmm, yes."

"Well, I've got all night to fix that."

"Looking forward to it."

"Me, too."

Nick grabbed her chin, planting his mouth and tongue into hers. They embraced and she laid down with him right on top of her, kissing and licking her neck. Her tits were now in his mouth, sucking the life out of them and her fully erect nipples.

"Hmm, that feels nice," Helen moaned.

Nick slowly went down, reaching ever closer towards her underwear. Was she ready for what he was about to do to her? Was this really happening? Once he slipped them off, there was no turning back. His tongue was warm and wet inside her, giving her that oral pleasure she sorely lacked. Helen moaned and breathed heavily. The intensity was so great her nails dug onto Nick's bed sheet.

"Oh," she cried. "Oh, you're so good...at that. I can't believe...this is happening. Shit, you're going to make me cum. Oh, I could die a happy woman right now."

Helen had no idea how long it lasted but Nick ate her alive as though he were hungry. He went back to kissing her, giving her a taste of her own juices. She tasted every drop from his lips and tongue.

"Are you ready?" He whispered in her ear.

"For your big cock inside me?" Helen said.

"You want it?"

"Oh, I want it. Do what you please, you dirty boy."

Helen had never been this excited getting fucked before. Being fucked by this young stud, young enough to be her grandson, became a pleasant experience she would never forget for as long as she lived. Gently, he placed his cock deep inside her. Her eyes rolled back from the intense feeling between her legs and Nick fucked her like she'd never been fucked before. Up and down, back and forth he went, driving that huge cock even deeper inside her. Helen wrapped her slender legs tight around his waist and dug her nails into his back.

"You know," she said, "I could be wrong, but I think your cock is bigger than I thought."

"I get that a lot," he said, making her giggle.

If she wanted to, she'd take his cock home with her and put it on a pedestal. Nick started slowing down while she was almost out of breath. After kissing her he went back to nibbling her ear and licking her neck.

"Is this how you do it?" She asked. "Is this how you fuck your whores?"

"I'm gentle with the whores", he said, forcing a giggle out of her.

"Were you being gentle with me just now?"

"Probably not."

"Maybe you should go deeper next time."

"I wasn't deep enough?"

"No."

Both of them had a good laugh.

"I promise," said Nick, "I'll try harder."

"You better be harder," Helen giggled.

Helen loved it when he made her laugh. She was a bit upset that he stopped fucking her, even though it was time to suck his cock. His swollen piece of meat filled her mouth with so much joy she thought she was going to swallow it whole. Nick was certainly enjoying her performance, leaving him moaning and grunting at the same time.

When it became time to ride him, she was going to make it worth his while. Once she got her second wind, Helen was going to teach this boy that age was just a number.

"Ride me, baby," said Nick. "Just like that."

"You like that?" She asked. "You like to be ridden?"

"I love to be ridden."

"How many older women rode you?"

"Too many to remember."

"Were they married? Single? Divorced? Widowed?"

"I never asked."

"You fucked cougars?"

"Yeah, I fucked cougars."

"But not grannies?"

"No."

"That's good, because this granny is not slowing down."

Exactly what she said. Helen was going to show him this granny had more experience than any cougar he's ever had. She rode him like he rode her and he was amazed at how much energy she still had. Helen may be old but she wasn't dead yet.

"Oh, shit," said Nick.

"Grannies like to fuck, too," said Helen, letting him know she meant business. "Grannies can fuck as well as the young ladies. You hear me?"

"Oh, yes. Oh, shit."

"Grannies don't like to wait. Grannies don't like to be horny and lonely, and I've been both for too long. Too damn long."

Helen left a smile on his face after she was done. She collapsed right on top of him, listening to his heavy breathing and heart beating. She looked him in the eye, smiling and joyously laughing at what she did.

"Are you giving up?" She asked.

"Hell, no," said Nick.

"Good, because you're not done with me yet."

"I'm far from done."

"Show me what you got."

Nick showed her by shoving that big dick straight into her ass. He grabbed a handful of her hair and let her have it. That large chunk of meat felt good in every part of her body.

"Oh, that feels good," said Helen.

Nick shoved that big cock all the way through. Helen just begged him to go deeper and gave her a pounding she certainly earned. She had to admit he was very gifted.

"Are you getting rough with me?" She asked.

"I'm getting rough on your ass," said Nick.

"Do I have a nice ass?"

"Yeah, you have a nice ass. I love to fuck a nice ass."

"Even old ladies?"

"Especially old ladies."

"Oh, yes. Give it to me. Give what this old lady needs."

He gave it to her nice and hard. Helen had to remind herself that this was being filmed and she couldn't wait to show this to her friends.

"You went in there deep," she said, after Nick stopped. "That was good."

Nick turned her over, pulling her close by her legs. He opened up those legs, once again giving her a tongue lashing on her gray haired pussy.

"Again?" She asked. "I must taste really good."

Once again Helen was left nearly breathless. The way that tongue moved inside her was incredible. Helen shut her mouth tight to prevent herself from screaming at the top of her lungs, but she couldn't hold it in. The young stud was too good at what he did she wanted to call him Pussyman.

"Oh, shit," she said. "Fuck! Fuck! Ah! Oh! That's good. That's the spot. Don't stop now. Don't you dare stop."

Helen didn't know how long it lasted but it didn't matter. The young stud was an expert at what he did, and his performance was nothing short of amazing

"Don't stop," she said, begging him to keep going. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit. I'm, I'm about to cum. I'm about to cum. Oh, shit."

Suddenly, it happened. Helen had actually cummed for the first time in who knew how long. She sprayed all over his bed but Nick didn't seem to care. Who knows how many he made cum on this very bed? For Helen it felt like a heavy load had been lifted.

"I'm sorry I wet the bed," she giggled, "I couldn't help myself."

"It's about to get wetter," he said, keeping her legs apart so he can put that hard meat back inside her.

Helen still couldn't believe how big it was. To hell with starting slow. She wanted Nick to speed it up and pound her as hard as he could, and what a pounding she received.

"Deeper," she said. "Nice and deep. Oh, yes. I can feel every part of you. Just like that. Harder. Harder. Yes."

Nick locked his fingers with hers, pinning her hands down. He looked into her eyes, asking her what she wanted. Helen wished he didn't because she already knew what she wanted. She wanted him to keep pleasuring this horny old gal until they ran out of steam.

"Deeper", she said. "Go deeper. Deeper."

"You love that hard dick inside you?" Nick asked.

"Oh, yes. It feels so good inside me."

"You love being fucked by a young man?"

"Oh, yes. I fucking love that young dick inside me. Keep giving it to me. I waited too long for this, so don't stop."

"You want me to stop?"

"Don't stop. Please, don't stop."

"You want me to keep going?"

"Keep going. Go faster and deeper, your dirty boy. Don't stop until you cum all over me."

Nick unlocked his fingers from hers, allowing her free hands to grab hold of his firm buttocks. He went back to whispering in her ear, making her giggle and beg for more. Helen just loved being teased.

"Yes, keep going," she begged. "I need this. I need this so much. Faster. Faster. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes, keep going. Please, don't stop."

Nick went faster and deeper. Helen screamed and he grunted in her ear. He told her he was ready to cum and grew disappointed that the fun was about to end. But, there was so much the human body can take.

"Oh, yes," said Helen. "Yes. Yes. Keep going. So hard and deep. I love it."

"I'm about to cum," he said.

"Ah, yes," she said, "give it to me. Give it to me now."

The young stud did just that, spraying his load on her until there wasn't a drop left. He collapsed right next to her and both tried getting air back into their lungs. This was the most pleasant experience Helen ever had in a long time and she lived to tell about it.

"Wow," she said, "I did not expect that."

"Neither did I," said Nick. "You're right about one thing. Grannies do need love."

"Now you're learning."

They both laughed and Nick gave her another juicy kiss on the lips.

"You're beautiful," she said. "Don't forget that copy you promised me."

"I'll get on it. I hope your friends enjoy it."

"Oh, I'm sure they will."

Helen curled up on the bed, watching him turn off the camera and head for the bathroom while looking at those firm buttocks of his.

"A nice ass yourself", she said.

As promised, he downloaded a copy of their movie and thanked him for an amazing evening. Of course, he kept his own copy to add to his growing collection. Helen found it flattering that he would jerk off to the likes of her on film like she imagined he did with the other women he filmed. Probably why his cock was so big. She would always be grateful for Nick making her feel desirable and attractive all over again, and for an incredible experience she would never forget for as long as she lived.

Wordmate
Wordmate
101 Followers