M4M Panties at the Beach Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy in panties meets older man at the beach. Part 1
1.1k words
4.43
18.5k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the late 70's I lived in south Florida. Going to the beach was an almost daily occurrence for a young guy like me. I was finding my way through life and also sexual things. I dated a gal here and there and enjoyed flirting. I liked "showing off to older ladies when I could in naughty little ways.

I'd also gone to an adult book store and wearing panties had an older man give me a blow job. So I explored some things.

I'd loved wearing panties ever since I first tried them on. One year I was taking care of a neighbors pool during the summer when she was out of town I tried hers on. Sexy feminine satin and lace bikini panties.

I finally got some of my own and started to wear them in my apartment by myself and jack off with them on. Then...

Walking the almost deserted beach with my surf board I'd try to show off my 6ft 175lbs 21 year old body but with a twist. I had a pair of satin hi cut bikini panties in blue that I would wear. From a bit of distance you would think I was wearing mens swim briefs or a speedo...

But up close you could see the lace design on the fabric and small lace trim on the waist and thighs. Every bit of my 7 inch cut cock would be hard with anticipation under that fabric and bulging outward. I did get some looks!

But outside of flirting, showing off and a little flashing that was all it was. Then one day early in the morning I was walking and this older man approached me. He was tall and older, maybe late 60's with a great build like he worked out. He was tanned with a strong chest legs and abs.

Really a good looking handsome older man. Looking down to his beach shorts you could see the outline of his cock under the shorts and he was hard!

"Hi there" he said to me as he looked my twenty one year old body up and down. "Nice swim suit".... "Thanks" was my reply as I felt like candy being looked over. It was kinda thrilling yet scary to be turned on and wondering what was coming next.

"Turn around for me if you don't mind" he said. When I did he said: "Those are very pretty panties on your tight, firm round bottom..."

"I'm Bob" he said and asked "What's your name panty boy?" Wow the way he talked to me. "Jay" I stammered out. He seemed to be not really dominant but sensual and knew what he liked and wanted. A man who saw and knew what he liked and knew how to say it. What a surprise turn on.

"Thats my place up there, why not come up and sit by the pool and join me in a drink." Bob said. He pointed to the wood stairs that went up the dune to a patio on his beach house.

"After you" he said. So I began to walk up the stairs knowing as he followed behind me Bob was watching every move my panty covered cheeks made...

His beach house had a nice patio and pool with a bar attached. When we got to the bar he said he knew it was early but to join him in a drink.. He filled my glass with ice then poured to the top with vodka.

"I really like those panties on you" Bob said. As he handed me the drink his strong firm hand reached out and rubbed all over my panty covered ass. The only time I had ever had a man see me and feel me while I was wearing only panties was from an older man in a booth at an adult bookstore.

I must admit it felt wonderful and yet taboo at the same time. As I drank I became a bit tipsy yet the feeling of being desired, wanted and seduced by a sexy older man was making me hard in my panties. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised... I did wear the panties on purpose to show off.

"I've watched you walk by a few times now and even from a distance suspected you had on panties" Bob told me. "I wanted a closer look but didn't want to wait until you had to wear pink panties to get your point across".

Bob's hand held and squeezed my panty cheeks taking more and more control of my body. He took a drink then set his glass down. With his other free hand Bob reached around to my ever harding cock inside my panties and cupping it as he squeezed more on my bottom.

I was standing there in blue lacy bikini panties being felt up by Bob... "Oh My!!!"

"Oh Bob" I managed to say. In truth I was leaning my panty ass back into his strong hands. Bob leaned over closer and kissed me on my neck... I didn't want to mouth kiss a man but having him kiss and lick and suck on my neck was so sensual.

As his hand teased the fabric of my panties Bob reached inside the front and began to stroke my hard cock. It felt wonderful. His strong hand taking control of me. My mind wandered as to what might happen next!

Part of me wanted to run away and part of me was loving every moment of this. What more would Bob do with me? Lightly spank me a bit like the older man in the video booth? Would I feel his hard cock inside my panties or at least squirting his warm wet cum all in or over my bikinis? My panty ass!

My mind was racing a million miles an hour. What really turned me on as much as Bob being such a great looking older guy was that he didn't just strip off my panties. He kept them on me the whole time. Wonderful indeed!

Bob started to move around behind me and as he did he let his shorts drop to the ground. I turned and looked back to see his 8 inch hard cut cock sticking right out. He was completely shaved and his mushroom had had precum dripping from the tip. He kept kissing me on my neck and rubbing inside the front of my panties on my own hard dick.

I could then feel the whole length of his cock press into my thigh and then panty covered cheek. I moaned and moaned...