M4M Panties at the Beach Pt. 02

Story Info
Older man begins to enjoy this panty boy.
1.1k words
4.71
13.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bob moved around me he slightly bent me over up against the bar. Then all of a sudden "slap" his strong hand came down upon my panty covered ass... "Slap" again spanking me on my bottom. Between slaps he rubbed my cheeks. It felt wonderful! Not hard, hard slaps like a beating but not to soft like just a pat on my panty ass. Just right. Enough pleasure from ever so little pain. Each time Bob spanked me it sent shivers through my body. "Come on boy", "Take your spanking baby" he told me in his deep masculine voice.

Bob was still pressing his hard cock against my cheek as he spanked the other cheek and I could feel him beginning to grind on me. When I let my head tilt back he went at my neck like a sensual vampire sucking it just enough to feel the twinge and me knowing I'd have a hickey the next day. "Yes, Yes" I exclaimed as he worked me over. I was a hot older man's object of desire in panties.

Just then Bob pulled up the fabric of the panties on my right cheek and slowly slid his hard cock across the skin of my bottom and then under the panties on my ass. I could feel the wetness of his precum on my skin as his wonderful hard dick got closer and closer to my virgin hole.

I had never had a cock in my ass before and I was a little apprehensive but Bob had a way of setting me at ease even as he drove towards his desired objective. "I'm gonna break you in slowly sexy panty boy" he whispered in my ear... "Yes Bob, Please Yes" I replied. I could feel his hard cock slide between my cheeks under my panties and begin to press right up against my tight virgin hole.

I never did and still don't want to be a complete submissive or a sissy or even feminine but to be the bottom in panties feeling a sexy mans hard dick preparing to enter my ass like I have a male pussy. My head was swimming with all kinds of thoughts. Would it hurt? Could I take a cock in my panty ass? Would I like it or even like it to much? And yes would Bob like it? Could I please him this way? Yet Bob took his time and slowly started to rub the tip of his cock on the tight pink entry to my man pussy getting it wet from his leaking precum.

Bob began to push more and more. By now one of his hands was holding my hip grabbing the panties at my waist while the hand that had been inside the front of my panties was now holding his own cock as he slowly pushed into me. My own hand was inside the front of my soft sexy lacy panties stroking away on my own hard cock and I felt like I could explode and fill my panties with my cum.

I started to arch my back and push back against the object of my fantasies. "Fuck me Bob" I managed to moan. But Bob replied "Not yet baby"...

Bob pushed the head of his cock into my bottom but only so far. He did not pass the sphincter muscle but pushed up against it. Just the head of his 8 inch dick inside me. Somehow he had managed to pour so warm wet lube onto his dick and the head slid in and out as he jack his cock. I was on cloud nine! "Ooooooo" "Ooooooo" I moaned.

All of a sudden I felt Bob grab onto my panties so hard and he body shook as I felt his moist warm cum squirt just inside my panty covered pussy ass. "You good panty boy" Bob exclaimed. I could feel his cum dripping out of my hole into the crotch of my bikini panties and down the inside of my thigh. It felt so sensual and yet taboo.

I know that he did not fully enter me but it was thrilling none the less. I just didn't know what to expect next. Bob spun me around facing him and as he did he pushed me gently yet firmly up against the bar. Thats when he got on his knees and began to lick and kiss on the front of my panties.

I was so hard and ready to cum but he controlled me with his hand and mouth. As he reached around to feel the panties on my ass his mouth worked up and down the shaft of my panty covered cock. When he got to the tip of my dick Bob pushed his lips into the fabric and sucked. Oh my what a feeling!!! Thats when Bob took my hard young dick out the front of my panties without pulling them down or off and took my entire dick into his mouth. Sucking and licking and slurping. Kissing it and teasing me, driving me wild.

I'm not at all into any kind of incest or family sex like others do but I just blurted out.. "Suck me Daddy" like he was an older man from the neighborhood. In this case the beach. So here I am wearing women's panties and cum from a sexy older guy dripping down my thigh as he sucks my panty covered cock. I so ready to cum but Bob slows up. One of his hand begins to pat my panty ass while the other starts to slid under my panties. Bob's finger then find's it's way into my male pussy and starts to probe deeper and deeper.

Thats when it hit me! Bob could have totally fucked me in my panty ass before but he was breaking me in bit by bit. I loved it. I also found that he was making me want it. Leading me to take all his hard Daddy at the beach cock up my panty ass pussy hole. When his finger made a last thrust up inside me I could hold it no more and squirted my cum down to every drop. Bob took it all and swallowed every drop.

As he pulled his finger out of my bottom I wondered what and when I would feel the length of his hard lubed dick sliding in and out out my panties and into me. We both collapsed to the ground and laid there a bit. "Your a great panty boy J" "Stick around a day or and lets have some fun together" he said. "Lets go down to the beach and swim before any people start coming around. Then grab something to eat and go get you a nice pair of pink satin and lace panties to wear for me...." Bob said.

Would I really get fucked good by a man and even suck a hard cock for the first time if I stuck around? "Sounds great Bob" I told him.....

Next up. Pt. 3