Mabel

Story Info
I give him a hand job.
1.5k words
4.43
9.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers

Mabel

I give him a hand job

Maybe a little more detail than I normally do, but I tried to leave some out so your mind can do a little work.

Oscar had gone off to bed about an hour ago. He had a very bad week at work. What could go wrong did and then it got worse. So I wasn't surprised when he said it was his bedtime around nine that Friday evening. Me I wasn't tired and on top of that I was horny. So I did what I did when I was in that condition and my main source of satisfaction was not available, I read some smut and diddled my pussy. The result was an orgasm, a very satisfying one and it being close to eleven, I wandered to the bedroom.

My love had apparently showered. A damp towel was draped over a chair. He had not even combed his hair and it was sticking out all over. The wild man look appealed to me and what appealed even more was him lying there on his back naked. His soft cock was resting on his thigh. Just there, begging for attention.

Me being the wonderful wife that I am I thought I should give it some attention. He certainly wouldn't object to a little love would he? I kicked off my socks and climbed onto the bed fully clothed. The orgasm from earlier had put out my fire so I figured I could devote all my love to that wonderful appendage that was just hanging around, doing nothing, just being there.

I climbed on the bed and sat cross legged thinking about a plan on action. As I was looking at it twitched.

This caused a grin on my part. Yes, it definitely needed something.

So I picked it up with my thumb and first finger. Soft and squishy, I was going to fix that. Wrapping my fingers around the shaft I found it not only soft but short. It only took three fingers to completely hold the whole thing. Now I knew it was bigger than that at times, so drastic action was needed. A few soft strokes and the desired results were starting to happen. There was life in it. A few more strokes and it started to grow nicely.

"You could give it a kiss," a voice suggested.

I glanced up to see him grinning at me. "No, I think not." I give him a smile, "I think that I'll just do this for a bit and we'll see what happens."

"I know what's going happen and so do you."

"Not on your life buster. No suckie and no fuckie. You need to be happy with what I'm willing to give you, understand? Or I could stop if you prefer. Name your poison, hand job or back to sleep?"

"Damn, you're a hard woman."

"You got that right; now just let me do my thing."

I won that argument. Of course I knew I would. What guy is going to go back to sleep when he's offered a hand job? The hard, hot member that was in my hand was a clear indication that I was in charge and I was going to do what I wanted and how I wanted to do it.

Slowly and softly, all the way down and all the way up and rubbing that sensitive spot on the underside of the head. I was feeling him getting harder and harder as I worked my hand up and down. When he groaned I knew he was under my control.

"More," he begged.

"Soon, when I'm ready and not before," I told him.

"Please."

"Hush, be patient and enjoy."

I was having fun and to vary things a little I stopped stroking and lifted his balls in the palm of my hand, "I think these are full. What do you think?"

When I reached further back and pressed against his perineum he lifted his hips, offering me free access to that place. In the past I would have continued even further and gave his back opening a little attention but not tonight. Let him wish and hope if he wanted, it wasn't going to happen.

Unless I changed my mind, of course, ok maybe a little touching but just a little. So I spit on a finger. When I caressed him there he began to lift his hips even more giving me better access. With one hand occupied back there I put the other hand to work on his hard cock. I knew he wanted a finger inside and when I withdrew that finger he was almost crying.

Not tears but pleading, "Please, don't stop...Please...Do it. Use your finger and fuck me with it. Please Mabel...Do it."

But I was determined to do it my way. So I held his nuggets in my one hand and massaged them very gently and every so often reaching back and touching that spot behind his balls and all the while still masturbating him. This was fun. Big, strong, manly Oscar was at my feet so to speak. How long should I be doing this? Torturing my husband, having him at my mercy?

Maybe a little longer, his moaning and begging was music to my ears. I was loved doing this. When he asked me to undress, I politely refused, telling him this was my treat. "Besides I've already had my pleasures. You weren't around so I just did myself. Never think that I can't take care of myself when the urge hits."

Thinking what more could I do to up this little game I was playing? He did ask nicely for a little prostate massage and I did enjoy giving him them. Maybe it would be ok if I did it just a little bit. Sure why not? So I reached back into the drawer on the bedside table and grabbed the lube.

"Ok you win Oscar. Grab your legs and present your ass. Not bad. Spread your legs wider. Yes, that's good."

As my finger slid in and up, "Oh yes...Thank you...Yes...Yes...Oh yes...Ahhh"

He's such an easy man to please. Stroke his cock and finger fuck him. What more could I do? He'd love a little oral but I already told him none of that. So I stopped jerking him and took his hand and slipped it up under my shirt to my braless tits. Yup, that works for me. I like it when he does my tits. Should I give him one to suck on? No, I think not, this is great just the way it is.

Oh...Oh...He's getting close. Should I let him finish? Not yet, maybe a little longer. Let him experience the whole adventure. So I stopped. The finger in his ass was pulled away from his prostate but still up in there close, wiggling a bit. I have to keep him interested. Hum...Like he's going to lose interest at this point. My other hand went still except for squeezing him.

"Mabel, how can you do this to me? You said you loved me. You promised me you loved me. Don't leave me like this. Please."

"Well I was thinking maybe we could have a glass of water. I'm thirsty. Would you like a drink of nice cool water, with ice cubes floating in it? Just think a big glass of ice water. Yes...Yummy."

"Mabel please, do not do this to me, I need it. I'm dying here. Oh Mabel, ya gotta help me here."

I'm not a cold heartless bitch. So I didn't wander off in search of a drink. But I didn't resume my administrations either. Instead I asked him if he would reconsider my request for our next vacation to be in Hawaii. I've always wanted to visit and he had always citied the cost. Strangely all of a sudden the money wasn't a problem.

So being the kind and loving and obedient wife that I am I resumed my attention to his needs. He needed to orgasm. He was so disparate need to orgasm. I should have asked for first class tickets.

The back door finger went back in deep and active. I believe it only took a dozen or so strokes of my cock hand and he was shooting. All over the place and it was wonderful. As he calmed down I suggested he might need another shower.

"Yes, I think you're probably right. In just a minute, let me rest a second or two."

"Do you think that in the morning you might want to return the favor? I'm kind of good right now but in the morning I might need something."

The big clown was sleeping and didn't answer. The ungrateful asshole, just wait and see if I ever do him like that again.

Well maybe I might. The idea of first class plane tickets was in the back of my mind. Yes that's a good idea. Sunday night after the football game, it'll help ease the pain when his team loses...again.

The end

Thanks for spending a little time reading this tale. Your thoughts and comments are welcome.

tailtales
tailtales
189 Followers