Mabel's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It wasn't because I was feeding the twins, but he asked me if I enjoyed being suckled, and I had to admit that I did. So then he punished me."

"Did he make you undercover your bosom? And did he touch you?"

"Yes he did. He made me show him my bosom and then he squeezed my... my nipples."

"I can't say that you are surprising me. I think it would be appropriate if you were to show us your bosom so that we can see just what he was talking about."

"You want me to uncover myself, and show my bosoms?"

"Yes I think so. And please, the word is breast, you only have one bosom, two breasts. And it is such a nice word, soft and round just like what it is describing, so don't be afraid to use it. Just to make it easier for you, perhaps it will be a good idea if Mary uncovered herself as well"

Mary quickly pulled off her T-shirt and unhooked her bra, disclosing two small but beautifully rounded breasts with small pink nipples. As Mabel had still not taken any action, Mary then went to her, undid the buttons on her blouse and pushed it off her shoulders before pulling it down over her arms and removing it. Under it she was wearing a structured bra that was about as unsexy as one could imagine, clearly designed to cover and not titillate. It had four books at the front which Mary undid, then pulled the garment clear. The breasts which had been supporting were large and in excellent shape for a 40-year-old woman who had suckled two children. Mary noticed on the label that the bra was a 36D, and it was certainly well filled. Although the flesh had sagged a little over the years, the dark brown nipples pointed proudly upwards, surrounded as they were by raised aureoles, and James was looking forward to finding an excuse to handle them.

"So these are the breasts that suckled your children, and you say that you enjoyed that feeling. How did you enjoy it, was it just in your breasts or elsewhere in your body?"

"Oh God, it was right down through my belly and into my... you know, my sex. I used to feed both of the babies together sometimes, and it was awful really, I could feel that I was getting wet between my legs, and I felt so ashamed of myself. And what was worse, instead of weaning them as soon as possible, I carried on feeding them until they were over two years old."

"And did your husband ever suckle your breasts?"

"Oh no, he never saw my breasts and I would never feed the children while he was in the room."

"Right, I need to know whether this was just a sensation caused by the babies, or whether any caressing of your breasts and nipples would have been equally pleasant, and whether you are still the same from this point of view. Mary and I will caress you and suckle you to see what the effect is."

He moved to sit on the settee on the opposite side of her from Mary. They both began to gently caress the firm flesh of her breasts, squeezing and stroking from the underside then over the globes until their fingers were brushing her nipples. It was already clear that she was reacting to their touch, and she was starting to moan quietly. Just then the phone rang. They took their hands away and Mary answered the phone. After listening for a moment she told James that it was the bishop's secretary, and that he was to ring him immediately. (Actually no one had phoned, but James had his phone set up so that he could program it to phone at a preset time, when he or Mary would pretend that there was an urgent call on the line)

"I'm sorry, Mabel, but we will have to end this session now, but please come back tomorrow afternoon and we will start again."

"But what about my punishment?"

"Just a small punishment will do I think. Leave your knickers here and go home not wearing any. Don't wear any tomorrow, and wear your shortest skirt and no slip I'm sure that will be a new and scary experience for you."

"I've never in my life gone out without knickers. You are right – it is scary, but I will do as you say."

Mabel got up and James escorted her to the front door. When he returned to his study he found Mary bent over touching her toes with her bare bottom fully exposed. James took one look at her naked vulva, her pink pussy lips glistening as they pushed out between her plump outer lips, the pink puckered anus twitching above. He didn't hesitate, he quickly undid his trousers, pushed them down with his underpants and allowed his rampant cock to spring free. He moved close behind her, pointed his cock so that it touched the pussy lips and pressed forward. She was well lubricated, and he watched as her lips spread to accept his penis, already dripping with pre-come, and he just slid smoothly into her body, the familiar feel of her flesh yielding to his pressure and accepting the intrusion deep into her warmth.

James knew just what Mary wanted. Their physical relationship was so well established that they could read each other's minds, and he had no doubt that what she wanted now was nothing subtle, just a good, fast fucking, which suited his mood as well. Dealing with Mabel and exposing her body, and having no doubt that he could do anything he wished with her, had thoroughly aroused him. It wasn't the first time that he and Mary together had exposed the needs of a frustrated married woman, though he had not previously dealt with one who had been indoctrinated by a previous pastor, and the anticipation of future fun together had brought them both to a high level of arousal. James grasped Mary's hips and just drove in and out of welcoming pussy until just before he ejaculated, when he slid his hand around her body and found her erect clitoris, the effect of his finger and thumb squeezing the sensitive flesh causing her to shudder as orgasm engulfed her whole being.

He held her close while his juice spurted deeply into her vagina, finally relaxing and allowing his cock to slide out of her. She stayed there a few moments while her vagina squeezed out white liquid which ran down her legs as she stood up. She turned round and he took her into his arms, kissing her deeply, their tongues intermingled.

"That was fun, wasn't it, James. I do believe that the sainted Mabel is going to provide plenty of entertainment in the future. I can't wait to get my hands and my lips onto those luscious boobs of hers. Are you sure Chris is going to go along with this?"

"I'm absolutely sure. That bloody woman has been a pain in the backside for him ever since they were married, and at last he should be able to get his own back a bit. I'm playing golf with him tomorrow so I'll have another check to be sure that he's onside. Anyway, put some clothes on before I attack you again."

Mabel arrived at the vicarage next afternoon and again was ushered into James's study. Before she could sit down James noted that she was wearing a short skirt and instructed her to lift it. She didn't argue with him, just lifted it up to her waist displaying her naked belly and a furry display of pubic hair.

"Right Mabel, let's start again where we left off yesterday, with both you and Mary bare breasted."

Once again Mary quickly removed her T-shirt, under which her breasts were naked, then moved to assist Mabel in stripping to the waist. They sat down again on the settee, with Mary and James on either side of Mabel.

"Now, Mabel, Mary and I will caress your breasts and suckle your nipples to see whether this arouses you. Don't try and pretend, if it feels good just relax and enjoy it. Just remember, if God hadn't intended you to enjoy being caressed, he wouldn't have made your body sensitive."

Mary and James started by gently stroking the undersides of her breasts, their fingers roaming and lifting the pliant flesh and gradually moving towards her nipples, which were already starting to stiffen. At the same time they both began to kiss her shoulders, and moved downwards to the swell of her breasts, using lips and teeth to nibble at her skin. When their fingers reach their goal of her nipples, they both felt the rubbery flesh become firm and enlarged to their touch, and when they pinched and pulled gently she moaned quietly with pleasure. Then they replaced their fingers with their lips, and began sucking and biting her, drawing the nipples and their surrounding aureoles deep into their mouths. At this Mabel began to react strongly, her body pushing upwards against their faces while she was making incoherent noises. They increased the pressure on her, while mauling the succulent flesh with their fingers, and to their pleasure and surprise they realised that she was in fact having some sort of orgasm. They slowed their activity and became more gentle with her till they felt her body relaxing, and she ceased moaning.

"There's no doubt that your breasts and nipples are really sensitive, it's no wonder that feeding your babies excited you. Whereabouts are you feeling the effects, apart from in the breasts themselves?"

"Oh dear, it sort of doubt in my stomach area, you know, down there."

"I think I know what you mean, but I'd like to check so take your skirt off please."

"But I'll be nearly naked."

"You will only be showing us the body that God gave you, but if it makes it easier for you, Mary will take her clothes off as well."

Mabel undid her skirt and let it drop to the ground, leaving her naked except for her stockings and suspender belt. At the same time Mary removed her skirt, under which she was gloriously naked. James leaned forward in his chair and slid his hand into the gap between Mabel's legs, his fingers probing her sex. He was not a bit surprised to find that she was dripping wet, and he slipped one finger deep into her vagina, finding her hot and slippery. He withdrew his hand and raised his finger to his nose, inhaling the pungent scent of an aroused woman.

"You are certainly moist in your love canal, obviously your arousal has caused your juices to flow. Was this what happened when Pastor Grant touched your breasts – he did touch them, didn't he?"

"It wasn't quite the same, he was a bit rough with my nipples, and it was more painful than pleasant really, but it still made me feel wet down below."

"All right, let's see if we can get a bit further. Did Ebenezer make you touch his body anywhere?"

Mabel was obviously getting more and more embarrassed, and was reluctant to answer.

"I don't really like to talk about it, it was terrible really."

"Come now, you're a grown woman, you really must be prepared to be completely open with me if we are to help you. Would I be right in suspecting that he made you touch his genitals?"

Mabel nodded, dumbly, the look on her face saying everything.

"Right, I guess that you found that a novel and unpleasant experience. Most women are a little reluctant to touch their husbands genitals, but it is perfectly natural for a man to find pleasure from the touch of his partners hands. After all, you didn't find it too unpleasant when I touched your vagina, so if a woman is to expect a man to pleasure her, she should be prepared to do the same to him. On the other hand, the circumstances in which you were introduced to the pastor's private parts was not the most natural, especially if you hadn't been aroused previously yourself. What I'm going to ask you to do is to look at my genitals, and to touch them knowing that you will not be punished if you don't do exactly the right thing. Perhaps it will help if Mary shows you the sort of thing that brings pleasure to me, and I guess to most men."

He stood up and Mary came across to him and undid his belt, then pushed down his zip so his trousers would drop and he could step out of them. He was wearing quite a tight pair of underpants, and Mabel could see the substantial bulge caused by his genitals. She watched, fascinated, as Mary pushed down his pants uncovering the aforesaid items. James wasn't exceptionally large, but his cock was substantial even in its present softened state, and his ball sac hanging behind it looked full of promise of containing substantial quantities of sperm.

Mary now sat down beside Mabel on the settee, and James moved to stand in front of them. Mary leaned forward and began to stroke his soft flesh, her fingers sliding gently from the base buried in his pubic hair along the full length over the bulge of his crown to the tip of the loose skin of his foreskin, then back again. His cock began to stir, and Mary took Mabel's hand and enclosed her fingers around its girth. This caused the flesh to start to swell as the blood flowed into the flaccid flesh, and Mary encouraged Mabel to caress the now substantial member. As Mabel moved her hand she saw that she was drawing back his foreskin, and his purple head was uncovered, glistening with his pre-come.

"Is that what you did to pastor Grant?"

"He was much smaller than you, and he didn't seem to have that loose skin like you've got. As soon as I stroked him some juice sort of squirted out of him, and he quickly covered himself up again."

"So he didn't make you kiss his penis?"

"Oh no, that would have been much too disgusting wouldn't it."

"Well that depends. If you have a good relationship with a man then you would find it pleasant to kiss him there, and even take his cock into your mouth. Mary does it to me and it feels wonderful"

"I don't believe you, you're just making it up to embarrass me."

James said nothing, and without being told Mary bent down and began to lick his penis. After a while she opened her mouth wide and slid the rigid member deep between her lips. Mabel was appalled, but fascinated by what she was seeing, as Mary fellated him. After a while she released him and Mabel saw his penis glistening with Mary's liquid. Then Mary put a hand behind Mabel's head and pushed her down towards James's cock. She couldn't believe what she was doing, but nevertheless she cautiously put out her tongue and touched him with it on the tip, tasting the fluid that was leaking from his urethra. Even more cautiously she opened her mouth and slid her lips over his glans and felt him enter into her mouth. She found the feeling both exciting and disgusting, but after a few seconds she released him.

"Well that wasn't so bad was it. You see, if you put aside the prejudices that have built up within you over many years you will find that a physical relationship with a man can be very rewarding. And don't forget, if you have a good relationship then your lover will return the privilege and kiss and lick you in your most private place. Now I think that's all for now, go home and think about what you have done and ask yourself whether you have been fair to your husband over the years, and whether you could have had much more joy in your marriage if you had been prepared to let your body lead you. You can come back tomorrow and we can see if we can take this further."

Mabel began to pick up her clothes and went to put on her brassiere, but James stopped her and told to put on just her blouse and skirt and wear nothing else, so she took off her stockings and suspender belt and left the house for the short walk home. When she walked into the house, Chris was sitting in an armchair where he could see the front door and as she walked into the lounge he stood up and walked across to her. He had seen as she walked across the hall that her breasts are moving freely, something that he'd never seen before, and he reached out with both hand space and lifted the fleshy globes that were obviously unencumbered by any support. He put his finger in the top opening of her blouse and then ripped downwards, exposing her naked breasts.

"What the hell do you mean by coming home with no bra on? Have you got any knickers on? Lift your skirt and show me."

Mabel was completely thrown by his manner. Normally he avoided any sort of confrontation with her, so to hear him speak so harshly after he had grabbed her breasts made her suddenly scared of him, and she slowly lifted her skirt, displaying her nakedness underneath.

"You dirty slut. You go for a so-called counselling session with the new vicar, and you come home half naked. What's been going on? Here, let me feel if your cunt is full of the vicar's spunk."

He leaned forward and thrust two fingers firmly into her vagina. He felt the witness of her lubrication, but wasn't convinced that she had actually had intercourse. Nevertheless, knowing what James had intended to do to her, he had every intention of making the most of this opportunity to get some of his own back for the contempt in which he had held him over the years.

"Bend over and touch your toes. Uncover your arse for me."

Mabel guessed what was coming, but was too scared to argue with him, so as she bent over she pulled her skirt up to display the full glory of her firm arse. Immediately she felt the stinging pain of his hand descending abruptly onto her naked buttock, and she staggered slightly from the impact, which was quickly followed by another, and another until on the sixth blow his hand rested on the flesh which already felt warm. His fingers stroked around the globe and then slid down the crack till he was touching her arse hole. She was about to complain, but realise that this will certainly bring further pain, so stayed quiet, feeling a sensation which, despite her disgust, was not altogether unpleasant. While she was considering this, six more blows landed in quick succession, leaving clear red implants on her white skin. This time his hand roamed again down the crack till his fingers parted her pussy lips and became moistened from her juice, whereupon he moved back up to her arse hole and thrust his middle finger deep into the puckered hole. Now she felt a confused sensation of pain from the rapid intrusion, but again a surprising feeling of pleasure.

Again he withdrew his finger, and then struck six more rapid blows. His final assault on her what an upward stroke that landed firmly on her pussy lips, making her cry out with pain. She waited for a further blow, and when nothing came she began to straighten up.

"Just stay down there where you are, you'll know when I've finished with you."

She heard a noise behind her which she couldn't identify, then realised it was the sound of the zip being undone. Chris had dropped his trousers and his underpants, and his cock was standing proud and ready for action. He moved forwards until it was just touching her glistening pussy lips, when he thrust forward, deep into her pussy, the first time that he had entered her for nearly twenty years. This wasn't going to be a lovemaking exercise, just a straightforward hard fucking, and he rammed home into her time after time, faster and faster until his orgasm struck, and he held her tightly by her hips while his juice was blasted high up into her birth canal. When he'd finished he backed away allowing his cock to slide out of her followed by a stream of liquid, oozing down her leg.

"Right, now you can clean me up, show me what that mouth of yours can do."

She turned round and looked at him imploringly, but he just told her to get on with it, and she knew better than to argue. She dropped to her knees in front of him, took his cock in her hand and licked the full length of it, till she had removed all traces of his and her juices. She had found the taste far less unpleasant than she had expected, but it was the shame of being made to do it that caused her more grief. She sat back on her haunches, looking up at him waiting for further instructions.

"Right, upstairs and I want you in bed naked, which is how you will be in the future when we share the matrimonial bed, which you have kept for yourself for the last twenty years. I hope you are happy now you have had my cock as well as his stuffed inside you."

"He didn't put his into me, yours is the only one that has ever been there."

"Well, we'll go and see him tomorrow and I'll ask him just what he did to you."