Mabel's Enlightenment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barcomber
barcomber
114 Followers

Chris sat and had a glass of whiskey before going upstairs and into the bedroom where Mabel normally slept alone. She was in bed when he arrived, with just a small bedside light for illumination. He undressed and got in beside her. She was lying close to the edge of the bed, and if anything she tried to move even further away when he got in. He rested on one elbow, looking down at her. She was apprehensive as to what he might do, and it showed on her face, but he had other ideas, and he reached out and started to stroke her face gently, then moved down her neck and onto her shoulders. His hand was gentle, taking long, slow, smooth movements, and he carried on like this all over her body, her breasts, her belly, her thighs, everywhere he touched her, but without any overt attempt at sexual stimulation. As he progressed, she relaxed but then began to find pleasure at his hands roamed over her, stroking her nipples into life, taking in the lovely roundness of her hips and belly. When he passed between her legs he only touched her outer lips, stroking en route to her thighs and back again.

All this was taking place under the bed clothes, with Chris watching her face to see what effect he was having. Her expression changed from fear to relief, to relaxation, and then he realised that, despite his slow movements, she was becoming aroused, and he was interested to see just what her reaction would be if he concentrated on the one part of the body which he had always found excited any woman – the clitoris. He gently laid his finger on the top of her slit, and moved around slowly till he felt the little bud growing, when he began to move a little quicker in a circular movement around and over the sensitive spot. There was no doubt as to her response, her breathing audibly speeding up, and a flush appearing on her cheeks, then suddenly she relaxed and just the vestige of a smile spread across her face. She spoke so quietly that he could hardly hear her.

"I'm not sure what happened to me, but thank you anyway."

"It's my pleasure – we must do it again sometime."

He leant over her and just brushed his lips across hers. He was amazed at the way she had responded to his touch, and she actually had had an orgasm? It certainly seemed as though something fairly dramatic had happened to her, and it made him think that with a little more instruction, she might become a satisfactory bedfellow. In the meantime, he turned over and was soon asleep. She lay beside him quietly for a long time, totally confused in her mind as to how suddenly her body had responded to his touch in a way that she had no idea could happen. She heard his quiet breathing, and after some time, she too went to sleep.

Next day, Chris said nothing about the previous night's activities, but just told her that they would be going to visit the pastor in the afternoon. After breakfast, he went with her to her room and examined the various dresses hanging in her wardrobe. He chose a light cotton dress, and told her that he wished her to wear it, and she was to wear nothing under it.

"But I shall show all my... I'll show a lot of my body through it. I can't go out like that."

"That's the whole idea, yes, you can go out like that. If you wish to stay with me you will do as I say, and I say that's how you should dress today."

She was horrified at the prospect, but nevertheless she did as he asked. She found it was to get even worse. Instead of driving the short distance to the vicarage, he insisted that they should walk together through the town centre. As she moved, she was very conscious of the movement of her breasts under the thin fabric, and when she looked in the mirror, she could see how it clung to all the curves of her body. The walk through the town was a horror for her, particularly as she felt the unfamiliar movement of the dress across her breasts was causing her nipples to become erect, and clearly visible. Needless to say, they met a couple of acquaintances who stopped to talk, as she was acutely aware that they were both taking in the sight of her aroused mammaries, the man in particular, his eyes obviously attracted to the protuberant nipples.

Strangely, this attention affected her in a surprising way. After her initial attempt to cover herself with her arms she suddenly thought, "what the hell", dropped her arms and stood up straight proudly pushing her chest forwards, and, as they walked away, there was no doubt that she actually wiggled her backside. Chris, who was a couple of paces behind her at this stage was amazed at her reaction, and suddenly realised he had a wife with a very attractive body, and a rear end that was certainly good to look at, and felt that this boded well for the future. They continued their walk till they arrived at the vicarage with no further incidents, though Chris began to think that Mabel was actually flaunting her body.

Mary inviting them into the house, and they went through to James's study, where he was waiting for them. They sat down with cup of tea and chatted inconsequentially for a little while until Chris brought up the subject, which was clearly on all of their minds.

"Right James, you know why we are here. My wife came home last night in a disgraceful state with no underwear and obviously having been involved in some sort of activity which had aroused her sexually. This was intolerable to me so I delivered a good spanking on her bare behind and accused her of having had intimacy with you. However, she denied this but as her pussy was well lubricated obviously something had happened. While she was bent over I gave her a good fucking, the first time for twenty years. So please tell me exactly what did happen."

"She was telling the truth, but I administered the therapy which I had previously mentioned to you, which involved her exposing herself comprehensively, and also exploring her sexuality by giving me manual and oral stimulation. We did agree that this would be a radical and risky process, but I did get the impression that she was starting to allow herself to accept that physical arousal need not be disgusting, and perhaps could even be pleasurable."

"Well, I think that you should have taken the process to its logical conclusion, and I propose that you should now do so. I am more than interested to see the reaction from her when she's having her body attended to intimately by you, and perhaps by Mary as well, so she can find the pleasure to be derived from both sexes."

"If you are happy that this is the right course of action, I am quite prepared to continue the therapy in this way. Mary, please prepare Mabel, she should be completely undressed for this, and I think perhaps you should be also."

Mary responded by slipping off her dress, revealing her delightful naked form, which Chris found most attractive. Mabel then stood quietly while Mary also took off her dress, under which, of course, she also was naked. James now stood up and removed all of his clothes with the exception of his underpants, under which a substantial bulge was apparent. Mary now sat Mabel down on the settee, and sat beside her, while James sat the other side, Chris sitting opposite in an armchair watching the action. James and Mary then began caressing Mabel starting with her shoulders, gradually moving across her chest and onto her breasts. When the two hands reached her nipples and began stroking and squeezing them, her reaction was obvious, and Chris was fascinated to see how her breathing began to change, and a slight flush appeared on her cheeks and across the mounds of her breasts. After a while, the two hands were replaced by two pairs of lips, as her new lovers began to suckle on her raised nipples. At the same time, the hands began to move downwards, across her belly over her hips and onto her thighs, and as the fingers moved inwards her legs parted to allow them access. The fingers made their inevitable progress towards her vulva, and were soon stroking her outer lips, already turgid and rosy from the flow of blood.

Mary's fingers now moved to separate her lips and slide up to the little fold of skin concealing her clitoris. As she caressed the hood Chris could see the small bud growing and pushing out from its coverage, and Mary began squeezing and rubbing it causing Mabel to moan with pleasure. At the same time James's fingers probing her inner lips, and entering into the warm, wet vagina. The concentrated attention on her pussy was having a very visible effect on Mabel, whose body was quivering as her juices ran freely from her vagina, and she suddenly cried out as she enjoyed the pleasure of an orgasm.

By this time James's cock was rampant and when he removed his underpants a bead of fluid was visible at its tip. He ceased his attention to her vagina, and stood up leaning forward over her so that his cock was close to her mouth. She didn't hesitate to slide her lips over it, pushing back his foreskin in the process, and continuing till it was deep into the cavern of her mouth. Her tongue was circling his glans, and she felt the throbbing of the blood coursing through his member. She moved her lips back and forth over his length, but he soon withdrew from her and pushed her back so she was lying on the settee. He knelt between her legs, and Mary's hand guided his cock into the hot entry to her vagina. He pressed forward slowly and she felt her insides swelling to accept the girth of his turgid flesh as he opened her to her full depth, his cock pushing against her cervix and his pubis hard against hers. He began to slowly move in her, his belly sliding up and down against hers. Mary moved and slid her hand down between his legs, caressing his balls and his perineum, and Chris knelt on the floor beside the copulating couple and began to caress Mabel's breasts, squeezing and tugging on her nipples. James began to speed up his movements, and soon the sound of flesh on flesh became louder as he pounded her welcoming body. The climax was not long coming, Mabel's cries becoming more insistent and James was grunting with each thrust, till suddenly he grasped her firmly by her buttocks and held tight as he blasted his fluid deep into her. The two were locked together firmly for several minutes, till they both began to relax into post coital languor.

"Well, Mabel, now you've had the church's blessing on your pussy you will realise that sex can be a lot of fun, and you might be prepared to restore matrimonial rights to your husband."

"Chris, I don't know what to say, except that I'll try and make up for what I've done to you for the last 20 years – or rather, what I haven't done to you. If my mother was still alive, I'd strangle her for bringing me up to think that any contact with a man was disgusting."

Mary now spoke up. "Well, up to now Mabel seems to be getting all the fun. I think it's time that I got a bit more involved, so perhaps if Chris took his clothes off, he and I might practice the beast with two backs – if that's all right with you, James."

"That sounds fair to me." said James. "And it will be interesting for Mabel to watch her husband doing what he is going to do to her in future."

Chris was very happy to go along with this suggestion, and was soon stripped naked. He started by taking Mary in his arms and kissing her passionately, the contact with her naked body began to arouse his substantial penis, and as he pulled her closer to him it was soon pressed hard against her belly. He released her and she sat down on the settee, and, before he could take any further action, Mabel had dropped on her knees in front of Mary and pushed her legs wide apart. She'd never seen adult female genitals before, and she spread the outer lips open and took a good look, before diving in and kissing and licking her way between her inner lips, then, recognising the spot where Mary had caressed her to so much pleasure, her tongue found the little bud of her clitoris, and she was able in her turn to arouse another woman towards a climax.

Mary's body tensed and started to shudder as Mabel's lips and tongue did their work, and suddenly Mabel felt the gush of fluid from her vagina. While she was still in the throes of orgasm, Chris pulled Mabel away, dropped to his knees and slid his cock deep into Mary's dripping pussy. After a few thrusts, Mary pushed him away drew Mabel down onto the floor on her back with her legs wide spread, knelt between them, with her face between her thighs and her arse raised in the air as an invitation to Chris to mount her from behind, an invitation which was gladly accepted. Now Mary's pussy was being well filled by an insistent cock while Mabel was enjoying a tongue probing deep into her pussy and her clitoris being squeezed by Mary's fingers. James at this stage was feeling a little left out, so he knelt beside Mabel and brought his hard cock to her mouth, which she happily opened and leaned forward to accept it, her lips pushing back his foreskin while her tongue played happy tunes on his glans. Chris was now thrusting firmly into Mary's welcoming cavity, pushing her body forward and her face hard against Mabel's vulva.

It's hard to say who was first to orgasm, but eventually all four collapsed into a sweaty heap of bodies, Mary leaking Chris's spunk and Mabel running wetly, after squirting her juice into Mary's face. Both men had cocks glistening limply after their efforts, but had happy smiles on their faces. It had been a novel experience for all four, and eventually they got up and faced each other.

"Well, James, I'm not sure the church would approve of what just happened but it sure was a lot of fun" said Chris.

"I don't think I'll be telling the bishop about it, I rather imagine that sort of therapy would be beyond his imagination – poor old bugger, I reckon he's forgotten what sex is, assuming that he ever knew. I think perhaps the four of us should keep this to ourselves, or I guess you'll be getting a new vicar rather quickly. Now, do you two want a shower before you go home?"

"I don't know about Chris, but I'm happy to go home wet and sticky, though Lord knows what I must smell like."

"Yes, I might quite enjoy savouring the taste of Mary's pussy, and when I get Mabel into bed we can start making up for lost time."

After a few enthusiastic kisses Chris and Mabel dressed and said their goodbyes, while James and Mary didn't bother with clothes but disappeared quickly to their bedroom, where they spent some time in energetic love-making before sleeping from sheer exhaustion.

Chris and Mabel took a different route on their way home, which avoided going through the village but passed down quiet country lanes. At one point they climbed a stile and walked along the grass footpath. After a few yards Mabel stopped and without any warning removed her dress, leaving her naked, and lay down on the grass with her legs spread wide. Chris needed no further encouragement, but dropped his nether garments, knelt between her legs, and thrust his cock deep into her still wet pussy. This was to be a primaeval fuck, no subtlety, just a coarse, animal mating, and soon she was crying out in orgasm as her body arched up under him, and he pumped her full of his juice. Suddenly she squealed.

"Get off, something's just bitten me. I hope it's not an ants nest, I'm laying on."

He got off, laughing, and they picked up their clothes and walked home carrying them, her naked and him semi-naked. Fortunately, they didn't meet anyone on the short walk, ended their house and collapsed on the settee in helpless laughter. It turned out that Mabel hadn't actually been bitten, but had laid on something sharp which hadn't actually damaged her delicate posterior. Chris got up and got them both a drink, then slumped down beside her.

"I would never in a million years have guessed that you would behave like that, or that I could have had so much fun with you. I hate saying this, darling, but the last twenty years haven't been too much fun together, but if you are going to carry on in future as you have tonight, suddenly, the prospects for our marriage are a lot brighter."

"There's not much point in apologising, is there? I've been a bitch ever since we've been married, all I can do now is try and make up to you. I guess I've always had this suppressed wish to have a physical relationship with you, but my upbringing stifled it completely. My mother should take most of the blame, but that bloody priest only made it worse. Thank goodness James is totally immoral, I don't really believe that the church has trained him to deliver sex therapy on a practical basis. What I don't understand is how you have put up with me all this time. It wasn't just my father's money was it?"

"I think it's time you knew the truth about your father's money. He spent most of it on gambling and certain ladies of whom your mother would certainly not have approved. I managed to buy out his share some years ago, but we kept it quiet so as not to rock the boat and worry our customers. There's no need you to let your parents know that you know, it would be shaming for him, and I don't think there's any point in upsetting him."

"You know, I thought something odd was going on, but I could never pin it down, but thanks for letting me know – and for not telling me before, which you know would have embarrassed me thoroughly. I hate to think how often I've said that if it wasn't for my father's money you would be nothing, and you never contradicted me. One day you must tell me the whole story, but just now all I want is to make you a proper wife in bed and out. Just one question, have you really been without sex all these years?"

"I wondered if you had ever guessed. I've had a mistress for many years, well, two, to be accurate."

Chris explained to her how his relationship with the two sisters had come about, and that he was still actively enjoying a love affair with Amy, and sometimes Maureen. Mabel asked the obvious question.

"And what you plan to do in the future?"

"What would you do if you were me?"

"If I were you, I don't think I could just drop a lover because my wife has suddenly decided to be a real wife instead of an expensive decoration. You do what you think best, I'm certainly not going to stand in the way of your love affair, though I hope you will have time for me as well."

"What would you say if I suggested that Amy should come and live with us? Would you be willing to share me with her?"

"Two wives? You not going to become a Muslim, are you? They have plenty of wives. I understand. But being serious, I will be happy to accept that she should come here as your second wife. If you love her, so will I. And, of course, perhaps we could persuade James and Mary to give us all some more of his interesting therapy."

"You really are turning into a harlot, aren't you. Let's talk this over in detail tomorrow. In the meantime, let's go to bed. And this time it's your turn to get on top and do some of the work instead of just lying there!"

"Anything you say, Master. Just a small query. Last night when you spanked me you pushed your finger into my...my bumhole. Was that just to punish me, or did you like doing it?"

"Mostly because I knew you would hate it, but I rather enjoy anal sex."

"That's what homosexuals do, isn't it?"

"Darling, if a man and a woman enjoy sodomy, there's no reason they shouldn't do it – and I've no idea if all homosexual male couples do it. But my cock has been known to enter a woman's arsehole, and it's very pleasant as long as it's well lubricated. So I'd like to do it with you, but not until we've explored the more 'normal' activities first."

"I think I'm a bit unnerved by the idea, but I'll get some lubricant first. I've seen some on the chemist's shelves and I assumed it was just for dry vaginas, but I can see it could well be used elsewhere."

barcomber
barcomber
114 Followers